A Tale of Timothy Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife move to a new neighborhood.
4.8k words
4.34
44.5k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Tale of Timothy

I was sweating in the warm summer heat as I was packing our belongings into the back of our rental truck. "I think we're all set", I said to my pal Ben, as I loaded the last box into the back of the truck. Ben had been a pal of mine since we were young, we practically grew up together and I could always count of him when I needed help with anything. Fortunately, he had a license to drive trucks and wasn't doing anything on the day Jennifer and I were moving house.

I sat in the passenger seat as Ben drove the truck and we began our 50-some-mile trip across the state to my new home. We reminisced and laughed about old times during the ride, talking about things we used to get up to, and how things were so much simpler back then.

"You know, you're one lucky son of a bitch to have landed a girl like Jennifer", Ben said, leaning over and playfully nudging me on the shoulder.

I rubbed my shoulder and chuckled, "Oh, don't I know it. She's great, man, she's everything I've ever wanted in a woman. She's beautiful, funny, and has values... you know, being a Christian and all."

*Buzz* *Buzz*

My phone began to ring, I took it out of my pocket and answered it, it was Jennifer calling.

"Hey, you almost here?" she said.

"Hi babe, yeah, we're a few miles away, we'll be there shortly," I replied.

"Good, I ordered pizzas, I'm sure you're both starving after packing all our things."

"I'm so hungry I could eat a horse! You're the best babe."

"See you soon, Mwah."

"See you soon."

Jennifer had driven our car to our new home earlier in the day, along with some of our other

belongings.

Ben was right about what he had said, I really was lucky to have landed a girl like Jennifer, she was the most naturally beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. She was 31, the same age as me, she had auburn hair, was 5'6, petite, with the most amazing body. Her ass was like a bubble, her boobs were a little over average in size, and were shaped perfectly, with the sexiest puffy pink nipples. Unfortunately she never really dressed in a manner that would show off her physique, due to her religious upbringing she always dressed rather conservatively, even around the house.

Every Sunday, without fail, we would attend Church. She practically knew every verse of the bible. It rubbed off on me too over time, and I grew to enjoy being part of such a positive community, we made a lot of friends through the Church and it was definitely a positive for our lives.

---

We pulled into my new neighborhood, people were out in their gardens having barbecues, playing with their dogs, running around, having water fights, and laughing. The environment of this place was amazing, there was no doubt Jennifer and I had chosen the perfect place to settle down and start a life for ourselves.

"I'm happy for you, bud", Ben said with a smile, looking out the window of the truck to my new home. "This place is beautiful."

"Thanks, Ben. It is, I'm stoked. We fell in love with the house the moment we saw it. Can't wait to show you around inside, it gets even better." I bragged. He backed the truck into the driveway and parked.

Jennifer must have heard the truck pulling up, and came outside to greet us. She was wearing a below-the-knee-length sleeveless summer dress with a flower design, sunglasses resting on the top of her head, sandals, and had the biggest smile on her face.

"Finally! I thought you two would never make it." she laughed, leaning in and talking to us both through the open driver-side window of the truck.

"Jennifer, I'm going to need back surgery after lifting all that heavy furniture into the truck." Ben joked.

"Aww, you poor baby!" Jennifer teased, making a pouty face and poking fun at Ben.

"He's right, you know, some of that stuff was really heavy," I said, siding with Ben.

"Oh dear. Well, I'm sure you will both live. Come on inside, the pizzas going to get cold." she said, walking back into the house.

A few moments later we were all standing around the countertop in the kitchen talking and eating pizza.

"I was over at the neighbor's house next door, chatting with them before you both arrived. Cherry and Antwan are their names." Jennifer said.

"Antwan? Sounds like a brother." Ben snickered.

"Oh, you stop. They're a nice couple, but yes, he's a black man, and she's white. Not something that was common to see back in Hillsberg." Jennifer continued.

"Well, I can't wait to meet them!" I said sarcastically.

After finishing off the pizzas, it was time for the dreaded task of unloading the truck and putting everything where it needed to be. Ben and I lifted in the heavy furniture, and Jennifer helped us unload some of the lighter things. Thankfully the sun was going down by this point, and the evening was a little cooler.

It was nearly 1 am by the time we finished, but thank God it was all done.

Jennifer and I thanked Ben for helping us today and offered him the guest room to stay the night, but he declined due to having to work tomorrow. After paying him the fees for the rental truck, we said our goodbyes to him and waved him off as he drove away.

"He's the best," Jennifer commented, as we closed the door and stepped back into the hallway of our new home.

"He is, giving up his Friday to help us like that... God bless him." I said.

Jennifer embraced me in a big hug, and I wrapped my arms around her and looked down into her eyes. Her bright blue eyes looked back up into mine.

"I love you, Jennifer Fields." I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you too, Timothy Fields..." she sniffed at me, "But you NEED to shower," she laughed and plugged her nose. She was right, I smelled awful after spending all day working up a sweat.

---

I stood in the shower, feeling the water splashing down on my body as I thought about things. I felt like the happiest man in the world, my life was set up to be perfect. A beautiful home, a beautiful wife, and God willing, soon a beautiful family. The new move also reduced my commute to work from an hour to barely a five-minute ride in the car. I worked as a programmer for a video game company, was making six figures per year, and had a few hundred grand saved in the bank, even after purchasing our new home outright. We were very financially stable, the only downside was I had to work long hours. Jennifer didn't work, and I didn't want her to. It was my belief that a man should provide for his family.

**Boooom** **Brrrr** **Booom**

**Boooom** **Brrrr** **Booom**

What the hell was that noise? I got out of the shower and put a towel around myself, creaked open the bathroom window a tiny bit, and looked outside.

A car had pulled into the driveway of our neighbor's house next door and it was blaring music for a few moments before the car turned off.

Through the windscreen of the car I could see a black man in the driver's seat and a white woman in the passenger seat, they seemed to be talking about something. I presumed they were our new neighbors Antwan and Cherry whom Jennifer was telling Ben and me about earlier. I watched them through the bathroom window for a few moments and was about to shrug it off... but that's when I then saw the woman leaning across to the driver's seat.

I couldn't see all too clearly, due to the distance, and a street light causing a slight glare on the windscreen but it was evident the black man's hand was on the back of her head, and that she was sucking his cock. "Jesus Christ..." I muttered, my eyes widening as I gawked down at what was happening.

I continued to watch the woman's blonde hair bob up and down on the black man's crotch for what was probably ten or fifteen minutes, she was doing all the work while he just relaxed in his driver's seat and rested his hand on the back of her head idly. It even looked like he was browsing through his phone at one point, he seemed calm, and composed, like what was happening was just an ordinary event for him.

He must have came because the driver's side door opened and he got out, he was dressed in a suit, looking very sharp, as if perhaps they had been out somewhere fancy. He walked into his house with a confident stride and had an air of arrogance about him. Literally looking like a man that just had his cock sucked.

A few seconds later, the passenger side door opened and the white woman staggered out. She was wearing a very tight little red dress that showed off A LOT of cleavage and was pulling her dress up over her big tits as she stood up, and looked down at them as if to make sure they weren't spilling out. I could tell she was very pretty, but in her current state, she was a total mess. Her makeup was ruined, and her blonde hair was all over the place. Her heels clicked on the driveway as she hurridly made her way into their house behind the black man.

I snapped back to being aware of myself, towel around my body, and peeking out of the window like some peeping tom. I stood up straight, my back was aching from the strain of being crooked over and looking out the window.

"Tim, what's taking you so long?" I heard Jennifer shout from the bedroom.

"I-I'll be right out, babe."

I thought for a moment about if I should tell Jennifer about what I had just seen as I dried off with a towel, but thought better of it. I put on some shorts and headed to the bedroom.

---

Jennifer was laying down on the bed in her nightgown, smiling.

"There you are, I thought you got lost down the toilet or something." she joked.

I climbed up onto the bed, and cozied in beside her, embracing her in a long passionate kiss. Her mouth always tasted like honey, and she always smelled incredible, she literally smelled like fresh flowers. She reached down and ran her hand along my thigh and grabbed my dick through my shorts. "Someone's excited" she chuckled.

"Uh huh, seeing you in this nightgown gets me going," I said, reaching for her breast through her nightgown and squeezing.

"Hmm, so what are we going to do about your predicament, mister?" she teased, stroking up and down the length of my shaft through my shorts.

I groaned, kissed her neck, and climbed between her legs. She spread her legs and raised them, sliding her panties off over her feet. Pulling down my shorts and boxers, I grabbed the base of my dick and pressed inside her, slowly pumping my hips. Her pussy felt like heaven, and I'd never last very long.

She kissed me and ran her hand through my hair, "Mmm, that feels great baby."

After barely a minute of pumping my dick in and out of her and I was on the verge of cumming, she could tell and squeezed her pussy around my cock.

"That's it, Tim. Cum for me. Let it out." running her hands up and down my back.

"Uuhh. Jenniferrrr" I moaned.

My body began to buck and spasm as I released inside her.

"That was so nice, that felt amazing, baby." She said, kissing me and smiling warmly as I rolled off her.

I stared up at the ceiling for a moment, regaining my breath. Jennifer rubbed my tummy and kissed my chest, whispering sweet words into my ear. I know I cum fast, but Jennifer never seemed to mind, and I loved her for that. She always made me feel like a man.

We snuggled up together and hugged as we drifted off to sleep. I slept like a baby after the long day we had.

---

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of birds chirping. As my eyes opened it took me a second or two to remember where I was, and that I was in my new home. I smiled to myself, yawned, and stretched out on the bed. I looked at the other side of the bed and Jennifer wasn't there, she was always an early riser.

After brushing my teeth and splashing some water on my face I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen, and that's when I heard Jennifer's voice. I looked out the window towards the pool area, where Jennifer was lounging. She was dressed conservatively, yet appropriately for the warm day outside in a long summer dress. Beside her in the other lounger was another woman dressed in a two-piece bikini that showed off A LOT of her body. Then I recognized her, it was the blonde woman that I had seen getting out of the car last night.

It brought my mind back to what I had witnessed last night as I peeked out the bathroom window, the visions of her head bobbing up and down on that black man's crotch as she was sucking his cock in the car.

I took a deep breath, shook off the thought, poured myself a glass of water, drank it, and then began to walk outside to the pool area.

The blonde woman was laughing and smiling, reaching over and touching my wife's wrist. "It was, it was one of the best nights ever." I had no idea what they were talking about when they noticed me approaching and looked in my direction.

"Hey, babe", I said looking at Jennifer and smiling, wrapping my arm around her, and kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey, hon. This is Cherry, she's the neighbor I was telling you about yesterday. Cherry, this is Timothy, my husband."

Cherry eyed me up and down as her lips formed into a smirk. She looked a lot fresher today than she did last night getting out of that car. "Hello, Timothy. It's nice to meet you." her big heavy tits looked fake, though incredible, almost spilling out of her bikini as she sat up on the lounger.

"Hey Cherry, the pleasure is mine. It's a really nice neighborhood here, Jennifer and I are really glad we bought this place." I replied, doing my best not to stare at her boobs, and to treat her as though I didn't see what she and Antwan got up to last night in their car.

"Cherry was just telling me about a wonderful night out she had last night. She and Antwan went to Bellatoni's, it's supposed to be the best restaurant around here." Jennifer said.

"Oh, and Antwan is the lucky husband?" I said, looking from Jennifer to Cherry.

"No, Antwan doesn't believe in marriage. We're just girlfriend and boyfriend. But we're both happy that way. Antwan does things his own way anyway." Cherry replied, as her phone buzzed. "Oh, it's Antwan, I've got to answer this."

She began talking into her phone and nodding quickly, "Yes Antwan. Can do. Would you prefer that? I can do that. Yes Antwan. See you soon." she looked a little hurried and out of breath as she hung up the phone.

"Antwan's on his way home, I've got to get going." She began to get up from the lounger. Her body was quite something, she looked like a walking barbie doll bimbo, makeup was done perfectly, big boobs, and a big ass that looked like it would ripple if smacked. She had definitely had quite a few enhancements to look that way and probably worked out daily.

She went over to Jennifer and hugged her, "See you soon, babe. I just know we're going to be great friends."

Jennifer smiled at her, seeming happy to have made a new friend. "I'll be making apple pie later, and I'll call over later with some for you and Antwan."

"Sounds yummy! Can't wait to try it." Cherry then turned to look at me, "Was nice meeting you, Timothy. Bye for now." I smiled and said as much the same as she began walking off and waved at us both.

I turned to Jennifer with widened eyes, "Does she always dress like that?"

Jennifer laughed, "I guess she's just proud of her body. I mean, I'd never dress like that, but each to their own."

"Do you think they're real?" I laughed.

Jennifer punched me on the arm playfully. "Keep your eyes off Cherry's boobs."

---

After getting breakfast, I found myself in my new office room, browsing online. Being a programmer, sometimes I got to work from home, so having an office room was necessary. Scrolling through Facebook, I decided to do a search for Cherry. Knowing her location, and approximate age by guessing, it wasn't too hard to find her Facebook page.

I scrolled through her pictures, it seemed like she loved to party, and in every other photo, I'd see her with Antwan... which again made my mind think about what I had witnessed last night from the bathroom window. Antwan was a muscular black man, if I had to guess, he looked to be around 6'1, 220 pounds, very lean. In some of the pictures he was dressed in a suit, in other pictures, he was in a t-shirt, sweatpants, and wearing gold chains. In all the pictures of him, Cherry was attached to his arm, looking incredible. What was strange about Cherry's Facebook page was that her earliest posts were only from a year ago, whereas her Facebook page had existed for over a decade. Maybe she created a new life for herself?

**Boooom** **Brrrr** **Booom**

**Boooom** **Brrrr** **Booom**

I heard the familiar sound of a car blaring music pulling into the driveway next door, to whom I assumed was Antwan arriving home.

I found myself getting an erection as I looked at more of Cherry's pictures, she literally looked like a pornstar. Without thinking, my hand was rubbing my crotch through my shorts and I was leaking quite a bit of pre-cum into my boxers. I kept scrolling her Facebook feed, looking at her heavy cleavage, mental visions of her head bobbing up and down in the car entering my mind too. Continuing to scroll, there were pictures of her huge barely covered tits in every other photo, I kept rubbing myself through my shots and nearly came when I heard Jennifer calling out -

"Tim, the apple pie is done, come get some!"

I quickly closed my web browser and shut down my PC.

"C-coming, babe."

Jennifer was in the kitchen wearing an apron, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her on the neck. "Smells terrific."

"Mhmm, just wait until you taste it. Here." She lifted a forkful of apple pie to my mouth, and I took a bite.

"Mmm. It's lovely, babe. You got it just right. You've got a talent for baking, you know."

"Thanks, hon. I have my mom to thank for that really, she had me baking since I was young, and taught me all the tricks."

She felt my hard-on pressed against her ass and snickered, "Is someone all hard again? What has gotten into you, mister." She reached around and grabbed a fistful of my crotch.

I started kissing her neck and tugging at her apron, gripping and groping her ass, grinding myself on her.

"Not now hon, I've got a few things around the house I need to get done, and I've still got a lot of grocery shopping to do" squeezing my crotch one last time before letting go. "Oh, and I've got to bring some of this pie over to Cherry and Antwan's place. I'll do that now. I'll be back in a few minutes." She took off her apron and put a portion of the pie into a Tupperware container then headed out the door and walked over to our new neighbor's house with it.

I sighed, feeling the strain of my blue balls as I went back into my office. This time I managed to actually get some work done.

Getting immersed in my work, I hadn't noticed how much time had gone by, it had been 90 minutes since Jennifer went over to our new neighbor's house, and I hadn't heard her re-enter the house, or take the car out to go grocery shopping. I figured she probably got invited in by Cherry for a coffee or something.

I could hear music coming from their house, it sounded like rap music, neither Jennifer nor I ever listened to that kind of music, and honestly, I found it to be quite distasteful with all the slurs and the general aggressive tone that sort of music tended to have.

The music was melting my head and giving me a bit of a headache as it continued -

*Bubble Butt* *Bubble Bubble Bubble Butt*

*Bubble Butt* *Bubble Bubble Bubble Butt*

*Bubble Butt* *Bubble Bubble Bubble Butt*

That such music played for about another 20 or 30 minutes before I heard Jennifer opening the front door.

"Hey babe, you back? What took you so long?" I called from my office.

My office was on the ground floor, she didn't call back until she was at the top of the stairs.

"Hey hon, Cherry was just showing me around their place, took longer than I was expecting. Their place is. Their place is really nice."

12