A Tale of Timothy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sounded a bit strange, but I thought nothing of it.

I heard the shower running as I got back to work, and finished off what I was doing.

A few minutes later the sound of the shower stopped and Jennifer called downstairs, "Gonna lay down and have a nap, hon."

"Alright, babe," I called back.

---

After finishing my work, I stretched, and got up from my office seat, heading toward the kitchen. There's nothing like ice-cold water on a warm day. I held a pint glass under the ice cube maker and poured myself some water, drinking it and looking through my phone.

A text from Ben: "Hey bud, hope you're settling in well."

I texted him back and let him know everything was great and thanked him again for helping us out.

I looked over at the bin, it was beginning to pile up, so I figured I'd take it outside to the dumpster. I've always had a form of OCD when it came to being tidy with things, and a piling-up bin bag was an itch that needed to be scratched.

Walking out to the dumpster outside with the trash, I waved at a man who I thought was just a passing neighbor, but he continued to walk in my direction.

"Hey there..." I said to him.

"Hi. I'm Harold," he said, looking sorta jitterish. He was an overweight man that clearly wasn't taking care of his body and had let himself go.

"Nice to meet you, Harold... we're new in the neighborhood. You live here?" I smiled, being polite.

"You too. I do, I live in that house across the street," he pointed to a house across the way before continuing, "listen. Just some friendly advice..." he fidgetted, sounding serious about something.

I looked at him with a questioning expression. "What is it?"

He glanced over at Cherry and Antwan's house. "You should stay away from him. From Antwan. He's bad news. Trust me. I know."

I raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean? Why? How come he's bad news?"

"I used to be married to Cherry. We were married for almost ten years, we lived over there in our house across the way. Things were great. Things were really good. They were. Then Antwan. Antwan moved into the neighborhood, into that house," he nodded towards Cherry and Antwan's house and continued, "Cherry changed, our lives changed. He's into some shady things. He does shady things. He's not a nice man. He's a thug. A real nasty thug." Harold was practically shaking as he ranted, telling me all this. I felt really bad for him.

"So you used to be married to Cherry, and you both lived in your house across the way... now she's with Antwan and living with him and his house?" I questioned.

"Yes. Exactly. I've been trying to get through to Cherry ever since. To make her see sense. The Cherry I knew. My Cherry. But." His hands were shaking as he spoke, "Antwan doesn't let me near her anymore. He told me to stay away from her. To not even look at her. My heart is broken. It's been almost a year now since he, s-since Antwan took her from me. But I can't get over her. She was my world, my everything. My life."

I began to console him, "That's awful, Harold. I haven't even met Antwan yet, I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. No one should have to go through something like that."

He began leaving as quickly as he approached, "Just be careful, ok? Stay away from Antwan. Keep what is yours away from him. It's a downward slope. Nothing good will come from it. From one man to another. Trust me." and with that, he hurriedly walked back to his house across the way.

I was left standing there feeling burdened with what this man had just laid on me. I felt really sorry for him and what had happened to him. But what could I do?

---

I was lounging on the sofa watching TV and thinking a little about my interaction with Harold. Did Antwan really take Cherry from him? Or did she simply leave him for other reasons? I didn't know, and it really wasn't any of my business either. I was new in the neighborhood and didn't want to get involved in any mess like that.

Jennifer came down the stairs and greeted me in the living room, "Hey, hon," she said, sitting down and cuddling up beside me.

"Hey babe, have a nice nap?" I smiled, kissing her.

"I did, I needed it." she hugged me.

"So you and Cherry, are you besties now?"

"She's nice, and fun too. I think we'll get along pretty well."

"And what about Antwan, was he over there earlier?"

She took a second before answering.

"Antwan? Yeah, he was there. He's nice too. Apparently, he owns a club."

"A club, what kind of club?"

"A nightclub downtown, apparently it's popular."

"Oh..."

"Yep. Anyway, they invited us over for lunch tomorrow."

"And are we going?"

"Yes. Hon, it will be a good way to get to know our neighbors. Besides, Antwan insisted." she said, looking at me.

"Alright babe, guess we're having lunch at their place tomorrow... but right now, I want you," I said, kissing her and beginning to grope at her ass.

"Hon, not right now." she pushed me away from her.

"But you said that earlier, you can't blue ball me twice in one day."

She laughed and rubbed my thigh, "Poor you."

"Damn right, poor me..."

She began to rub my crotch, "Need to cum bad, huh?"

I nodded, my breathing getting heavier as I felt her touch. She kept rubbing and massaging my dick through my shorts.

"Does that feel good?" she stared into my eyes, and I nodded, looking back into hers.

She brought her lips to my ear, breathing warm air against my skin, "Are you gonna cum for me, baby? Gonna make a big mess?" kissing and sucking on my earlobe as she spoke.

I was panting, "Uhn. Y. Yeah... I'm gonna..."

She reached down with her other hand and took out her breast and plopped it into my mouth. "Mmm, there we go, suck on my titty and make a big mess."

I sucked on her tit, getting saliva all over it, moaning like a goon, and felt dizzy with arousal for her, bucking my hips against her hand.

She knew I was on the verge of cumming, "Let it out, Tim. Cum. Cum for me."

My body began bucking and spasming, "Ah! Ah! Uhn!" spewing my cum into my shorts, falling back onto the sofa and catching my breath.

She laughed leaning over me and kissing me, "Feel better now?"

Red-faced, I nodded, feeling a bit strange about cumming in that manner, "Uhuh. Definitely." taking a moment to gather myself.

Jennifer sat back on the sofa and turned her attention to watching some TV show.

Feeling the uncomfortable feeling of cum cooling in my shorts, I stood up, telling Jennifer I needed to go take a shower. She laughed, "You definitely need a shower."

---

End of Chapter 1.

12