All Comments on 'A Tale of Timothy Ch. 01'

by TimothyFields

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Mmmm. Were you posting under a different name? I remember reading this story... sometime in the last 5 years. I won't spoil things by saying anything. I just wondered if you have changed the ending? Cheers.

GcoachGGcoachGover 1 year ago

That is a fantastic start!!! This looks like a hot story to come. Hope chapter 2 comes soon

Rossieno1Rossieno1over 1 year ago

Good start. Well written. Will be exciting with the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m enjoying the build up for this! Well written. Please slow it down a bit though. Don’t make Antwan begin to take over the wife so easily and so quick. The manipulation needs to be subtle. If it keeps going at this quick rate it’s more like mind control than seduction. Let me stress, I love the story and it has great potential. Just slow down the build up to the ultimate corruption of our innocent wife character. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can you, Lenard, spoil an erotic fiction story that is jackoff material? I mean you don't have to spill the beans but it is not some sort of literary classic, complete with an army of lawyers that is being commented on. Porn, including stories, serves as a distraction. But of all the types, it does not seem to be a tremendous moneymaking business model. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this shit. I just don't think that smut commands DMCA hawkish copyright protection. For the obvious reasons.

Amiable69Amiable69over 1 year ago

An interesting first chapter. Things could get interesting.... Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tim will lose Jennifer once Antwan sets his paws on her. Cherry will be like an older sister to Jennifer once she gets Jennifer to try on sexy clothes she put away and her Christian values will be slowly degenerated by Antwan as he gets Jennifer to be naked like Cherry and she gets subjecting to more hugging and kissing from Cherry. That prepares Jennifer for the hard fucking from Antwan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!!!!! Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good start, but I much prefer a slow build up which is more realistic. A wife who doesn't decide to cheat quickly. I'm hoping that hasn't already happened yet and Jennifer will require more seduction.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

Yup a good 'start off story'. Its the right length for me. Anymore can get boring. I guess it depends on what the 2nd half is like. Its certainly got me interested enough to read the 2nd part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, great story

Hope you will write more than 3 chapters

Can be one of the best stories in this genre

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

A very good start! As others have said, let's see where it goes. Please don't have Jen leave Tim and live with Cherry and Antwan because she can't live without his 14" cock.

shvg65shvg65over 1 year ago

Next door 90 minutes--needs to take a shower--has to lay down for a nap--refuses to have sex after nap--me thinks this sugar maple has already been tapped

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping Jennifer gets blacked but also hoping she didn’t already get blacked, maybe she was so turned on by Antwain when she first met him that’s why she showered and had to nap, but if she already fucked him on first sight it seems to take away from her character as a good Christian girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tim, you have to keep going. This is important for all of us who know that this kind of thing is perfectly normal. Good job sweetie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTimothyFields@TimothyFields
I love getting feedback and knowing what presses people's buttons from within the story. 'A Tale of Timothy' is being released as I write the chapters, I have a general idea of where the story might go, but nothing is set in stone. Thanks for reading.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES