A Tale of Timothy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back further into her hallway and pointed towards their living room, "It's in there."

"I'll see what I can d-", she cut me off again, turning her attention back to Jennifer. Her excited upbeat tone resumed, "Come on, babe, I've got to tell you all the gossip!"

Jennifer looked at me and we sort of shared a half smile in regard to how Cherry was so upbeat about things. Their heels clacked on the marble floor as Jennifer followed along with Cherry into her kitchen. Cherry continued talking to Jennifer, "Remember what I was telling you yesterday about the new car Antwan was thinking about getting?"

Jennifer nodded, "I remember you mentioning it, the Bentley?"

Cherry squealed, "Yesssss. That's where Antwan is right now, he's with his friend Darnell picking it up! Mhmm, what Antwan wants, Antwan gets."

I was left standing there in the hallway in the after-plume of perfume that Cherry was wearing, it smelled like Chanel, or something expensive. I stepped into her living room to see what the problem was with her TV, I was pretty savvy with technology, so I'd likely figure out what the problem was. Taking a moment to look around her living room, I noticed there were blunts in the ashtrays, and there was a distinct smell of marijuana too. On the walls, there were nice pieces of artwork, though they had a very Africanized theme to them. One picture displayed the continent of Africa, and within the boundaries of the artistically drawn continent, there was a face of a black man. When I looked closer at it, I recognized the face to be Malcolm X, a prominent figure during the civil rights movement back in the 60s. I shrugged it off thinking, it's their house, and if that's their taste in artwork, well... each to their own.

Getting to work on figuring out what was wrong with their TV, it only took me a few minutes to figure out they had a fault cable.

**Boooom** **Brrrr** **Booom**

**Boooom** **Brrrr** **Booom**

Hearing the sound of music blaring from a car outside, I peered outside the living room window. Sure enough, it was Antwan arriving home in the new Bentley I overheard Cherry talking about.

I guess it was time to meet Antwan.

---

End of Chapter 2

12