A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remind you of anything?", Becky asked with a smile.

Katie blushed red as she looked over at her sister. "We...we should not have done that."

"Done what? We just had a little fun. There is nothing wrong with that."

"If mom and dad had busted us, we would have been in major trouble."

Becky smiled at the opening. "Well, maybe if mom busted us, but if dad walked in, he would have just watched. I bet he would have started beating off on the spot. He might have even joined in if he didn't cum in his pants right then. He has to be a perv judging by how hard he was whacking it that time."

Katie turned even redder and tried to look aghast. "Nasty. That would be so wrong." She tried to sound convincing, but her voice matched her expression, one of curiosity. Her knee bounced a little faster.

Becky let her right hand slide down to Katie's waist. She gave her sister a one armed hug, but let her arm stay where it was. "We're sisters. It's OK for us to share intimate stuff. I love you sis."

She let her head rest on Katie's shoulder as she suggested that Katie pick another video. While Katie searched, Becky let her head tilt so that her breath came out against Katie's neck. Becky saw a video titled "19 year old in thong". She asked Katie to click that one.

The video opened on the cute teen lying on her stomach with her ass toward the camera, which was apparently her brother's POV. She was wearing a bright red thong that split her ass cheeks down the center. "Come fuck me big brother", she said to the camera. Big brother walked up to her and pushed the thong strap to the side. He fingered his sister forcefully for a few seconds and then slid his dick in without even pulling her panties down.

"Oh nice. That's why I like to wear thongs. They feel so good on my ass, and they give my lover easy access when he needs it", Becky said in a breathy voice into Katie's neck. She let her left hand drift from her own own lap over to Katie's bouncing thigh. "Speaking of thongs, did you put that one on?" She slid her hand up Katie's leg, pushing the flannel material up as she went.

"What are you doing?", Katie asked as the man in the video grabbed the waistband of the girl's thong. He held it like saddle reins while he drilled his moaning sister from behind. "Just asking questions", Becky said as her hand slid higher. She panted into her sister's ear. "So, are you wearing them?"

"I am." Katie's breath was getting faster and so was the fucking she was watching on the screen. "But I'm dressed like this and you are just in sweats. What's going on with that?"

Becky let her right hand slide down further down her sister's back to the top of her sister's ass. "Oh, I can feel the waistline. It's nice and high on your hip. How do they feel?" She left her hand on Katie's hip.

Katie wiggled a little and said, "It feels like a wedgy to be honest...but also really sexy. It's like my ass is just hanging out there."

"You'll get used to the feeling and come to love it after a while. From now on, I think you should only wear thongs. Why don't you let me see them on you. Stand up sis."

Katie took a deep breath and set the i-pad on the coffee table. Becky let her hands slip free of her sister as Katie stood up and started to turn to face Becky.

"No. Let me see the back first", she demanded. Katie stepped in front of Becky, standing stiffly.

Becky patted Katie's ass and said, "Bend over a little." Katie leaned forward.

Becky was pleased that her sister was doing everything she said. Becky liked the control she was gaining. It was definitely turning her on.

"Lift your dress up. Let me see."

Katie reached down to her hem and slid the flannel up until it was over her hips. Her full tight ass was inches from Becky's face. The strap of the thong bisected Katie's globes perfectly. The silky material disappeared between her cheeks and re-emerged as it dove between her legs. The little bulge of Katie's pussy covered in the translucent material peaked out from between her legs.

"Oh god Katie. Your ass is incredible. You must do like a thousand squats a day." Becky laid her hands on Katie's hips, let them slide down to the the smooth cheeks, and then gave a gentle jiggle. "Incredible. Bend all the way over."

Katie leaned forward and let her hands rest on the coffee table. This pushed her ass back toward Becky which spread her cheeks slightly. Becky could just see the edges of Katie's asshole peaking out from the thin strap of material. Goose bumps had formed all over Katie's skin. From this position, Becky also got a fuller view of the white material as it stretched across Katie's pussy. It was already wet. Becky inhaled deeply and smelled arousal.

"Very nice Katie. How are you not getting hit on by every boy in school?"

Katie looked over her shoulder, "I just keep to myself mostly. Plus Tommy and I are dating."

"Not anymore. I think you need to call that tiny dicked weasel and dump him. He's no good for you and has no right to this perfect ass." Becky gave it a gentle slap. "Turn around and let me see the front."

Katie turned to face her sister, holding the flannel hem up to her chest with a worried look on her face as she gazed down at Becky. Becky placed her fingers inside the waistband of Katie's panties and ran them along her hips, adjusting the panties so they rode a little higher and tighter against Katie's pussy. Katie's belly was squeezed tight. Her nervousness making the lightly defined six pack on her stomach stand out.

"Relax sis", Becky said as she squeezed Katie's hips. She let her hands slide down the outside of Katie's thighs. Becky couldn't help but stare at Katie's crotch. The panties were clear enough that she could see Katie's patch of fur and even the line of her pussy as it disappeared between her legs. The front of her panties were just as wet as they were from behind.

Becky licked her lips and said, "Look at this thing. You are so hot in this underwear. If I was as hot as you, I would be playing with myself every day."

"You know I don't do that." Katie replied.

"You're only hurting yourself girl. I do it a lot. Sit on down."

Katie let out a deep breath that she did not know she had been holding. She sat down beside her sister and took another sip of her drink. "I guess I should try it sometime. If it feels like the other night, I have really been missing out."

"Yeah, that's right. You had all the fun the other night while I did all the work. I haven't gotten off since then either. I think we should get in another lesson. This time I'll teach you to play with yourself." Becky picked up her own drink and took a swallow. She let her tongue play around the rim of the bottle, holding it there while she added, "Then maybe we can practice blow jobs again or something else."

"I don't know sis. That's an awfully private thing. I could just try it alone sometime."

"Katie, nothing is more private than what I taught you the other night. I won't even touch you if you don't want me to, and we will do it at the same time. So there's nothing for you to be embarrassed about. OK? Now, hike that skirt back up and let's get started."

Katie finished off her third bottle, letting the buzz rumble through her brain. She did feel very warm, so why not strip little? She pulled the flannel back up over her hips, exposing her damp panties once again.

"Good girl", said Becky. "In a minute we will watch some more movies while we do it. It will help the mood. You know a lot of times when we talk in our room, I am looking at porn on my phone. You think I'm playing a game or texting, but it's usually a bunch of fucking so I can play with myself in the shower later."

While she spoke, Becky reached over and adjusted Katie's flannel, unbuttoning the top button. "There, just giving you a little breathing room. Now all you do to play with yourself is rub your fingers up and down your slit like this." Becky simulated the movement over her pants. "Once you get really wet from that, you can do all sorts of things. I'll walk you through it as we go. Just relax. Are you ready?"

Katie took several deep breaths and nodded. Becky switched the TV over to the DVD player. "I have a few porno DVDs that I took from dad's collection. I was hoping you wanted some more practice tonight, so I brought a couple out. I hope that's OK."

Katie raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Dad keeps porn? You sure know a lot more about him than I do."

"Well we are learning all sorts of things tonight aren't we. If you would come out of your shell more often, you might learn a bunch more, maybe even have a little fun. All you have to do is talk to him. Dad's way cooler when mom isn't around. I was thinking of telling him I saw his cock to see how he reacts...maybe someday." Becky shrugged her shoulders, dismissing the thought. "Alright, lean back and relax. Let me see you rub those panties before I start the movie."

Katie let her right hand rest on her mound. She looked over at Becky who was still fully dressed. "What about you?"

"I'm doing it too, but I need to help you get started. Go ahead and rub it."

Katie moved her hand clumsily over her panties. She dragged her hand up and down a few times, but felt pretty embarrassed doing this in front of Becky. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she tried to figure out what to do with her hand. She felt Becky's head rest on her shoulder again as her hand closed over Katie's.

Becky felt her tensing and whispered into her ear, "I'm just getting you started. Just relax and let me guide your fingers. Don't use your hand like a club, just the fingers."

Becky felt some of the tension ebb from her sister as she guided her sister's middle two fingers up and down Katie's slit over her panties. "Just like this sis. Up and down, gentle and soft." Becky slid Katie's hand up and down in long teasingly soft strokes.

After a minute or so, she pressed in on Katie's fingers until they started to sink into her slit. Becky could feel the heat coming up from Katie's pussy and felt Katie's fingers start to glide more easily as her pussy juices soaked her panties and coated her fingers. "That's so good Katie. Just keep doing that."

Katie nodded her head as she felt Becky's hand fall away. She heard the click of the remote and opened her eyes. On the TV an older man in his forties was making out with a girl that looked about twenty. They were kissing heavily, letting their tongues wage war with each others mouths. The man was cupping the girl's big breasts while she rubbed his crotch over his tight, bulging underwear. Katie's fingers continued to glide up and down her cleft while she watched the couple make out. The man let his hands roam down to the girls panties. He started rubbing her pussy just like Katie was rubbing her own now. Katie looked over and saw that Becky had her hand inside of her sweatpants, her hand moving in much the same motion as hers.

Becky smiled at Katie and said, "When he puts his hand in her panties, you do the same thing. Copy what he does. It's fun."

The man, his face still latched to the younger girl's mouth, let his hand slide into the front of her white cotton panties. The pony tailed blonde moaned into the older man's mouth as his hand continued to work up and down her slit. Katie slid her hand up to her waistline and pushed her fingers under the material. She slid back down along her groove, letting her fingers slip between her pussy lips for the first time. She let out a slight moan as she brushed over her clit on the way down. The man had picked up his pace and so did Katie. Both the girl in the movie and Katie were moaning quietly.

The man slid his hand back out of the girl's panties only to pull the crotch to the side exposing her cunt. Katie used her left hand to pull her panties to the side too, glancing over at Becky who was now working her pussy with both hands in her pants. The man slid his middle finger into the girl's snatch, sliding it deep into her hole. Katie sucked in a deep breath as she let her middle finger slip inside of her pussy. The man started finger fucking the girl, his mouth still sucking on hers. He worked her pussy as deep as he could get his finger, making her moan into his mouth. Katie plunged her finger as deep as she could get it, fucking herself as best she could. Faster and faster she worked her sopping wet pussy, trying to keep pace with the man's motion.

Becky's head was still resting on Katie's shoulder. She looked down her her sister's body as she finger fucked herself, "That's so good Katie. You're so hot when you do that." Becky slipped one hand out of her pants and carefully reached into the couch cushion beside her. Her fingers found the fat Brent sized dildo she had stashed there, the one with the special base daddy had told her how to use with her outfit. Becky panted hot breath onto her sister's neck as she slipped the dildo out unnoticed and tucked it by her leg out of sight. Becky could hear wet smacking sounds coming from Katie's pussy while her middle finger slid in and out. Katie was panting heavily, but without touching her clit, she probably would not cum anytime soon, or so Becky hoped.

Becky watched her sister's eyes and waited for them to close. She would only need a couple of seconds. The man in the video now had two fingers in the girl's pussy and Katie adjusted herself to match. When her second finger slid in, she squeezed her eyes shut with pleasure and pain as her pussy stretched to accommodate the extra digit. Becky quickly slipped the dildo into her sweatpants and pointed it down along her thigh. She pretended to be working her own pussy over with both hands while she got the appendage in place. Too engrossed in self discovery, Katie hadn't noticed.

The couple on the video had finally broken their kiss. The woman was moaning freely while she jacked off the man's massive cock, which was now poking out of his underwear. The man was sucking on her tits working each nipple into a rock hard point while she stroked his dick. Katie continued to work her pussy one handed and let her other hand creep up to her breasts. She squeezed one after the other, rubbing the soft flannel over her little rock hard nipples. The girl in the video looked at the older man and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock. Mommy will be home soon, so fuck me now." The man rolled the girl over, pulled her panties down and slid his cock into the girl in one smooth motion. He started drilling her in long powerful strokes right away, eliciting a series of shrieks and moans of pleasure from his little girl. The girl started moaning "Fuck me daddy" over and over.

Becky whispered into Katie's ear, "Oh yeah, she likes her daddy's hard cock. I bet Tommy never fucked you like that did he Katie?"

Kate worked her pussy faster, shaking her head at her sister's question. Becky kissed her sister's neck, lightly at first, but when she didn't recoil, Becky locked her lips onto Katie's soft skin and started sucking. Katie moaned softly.

"You're doing so good at pussy practice Katie", Becky breathed between kisses.

Still kissing Katie's neck, Becky slipped her hands free of her pants and slid a pillow into her lap to hide her bulge. She slid her hand up and brushed Katie's heaving breast. Once again Katie did not recoil so Becky cupped it more firmly. Katie moaned again as Becky sucked her neck and started massaging her tit. The sounds of a sopping wet pussy being double fingered intensified.

"Oh Katie I can hear how wet your pussy is. You're doing so good at fucking yourself. Imagine that big fat cock inside your sweet little pussy."

Becky popped open Katie's remaining buttons, letting her breasts jut free. She immediately grabbed one and squeezed it hard while she came up to a kneeling position beside her sister. Katie, let out a deep moan, not noticing the bulge at Becky's crotch as the pillow fell away. Becky slid her mouth up to Katie's ear while her hand latched onto Katie's nipple and twisted gently. Becky panted into Katie's ear, working her nipple with one hand while she started to ease her sweatpants down over her ass with the other.

"Oh your so good at finger fucking", Becky panted, "but don't you want a real cock in that tight little pussy?"

Katie's eyes were glued to the TV. She was overcome with sensations as she played with herself and had her breasts massaged by her sister. Becky's panting and kisses on her neck were softer and sweeter than anything Tommy had ever done. She felt Becky moving around beside her. Suddenly Becky's hands fell away and were replaced by a mouth on her breast. After a few exploring kisses, Becky began sucking gently at Katie's nipple.

"Oh Becky, that feels so good", Katie cooed as she sunk back against the couch.

While she lavished tender kisses on Katie's tits, Becky worked her pants down until the massive dildo sprung free and came to an erect position, held in place at the base by the strap on harness Becky was wearing. The black harness was made of a strong but satin-like material that tied in bows at Becky's hips. The straps ran down along her ass cheeks, the black material contrasting with her creamy white flesh. The thumb-like nub that protruded from the base was now wedged snugly against Becky's sopping wet clit.

Becky released Katie's nipple and kissed her way up to her sister's mouth. Becky looked into her sister's eyes as she drove her tongue into Katie's waiting mouth. The girls kissed passionately while Katie finger fucked herself to the sounds of the father and daughter fucking in the background. After a few moments of deep kissing, Becky pressed her hips forward until the head of the cock pressed against the side of Katie's left breast. She started flexing back and forth, letting the cock head slide against Katie's sensitive nipple. Katie continued to moan into her sister's mouth, not realizing what was rubbing her tit. Becky grabbed Katie's other breast with her left hand, the back of her head with her right, and started pumping her hips more forcefully. Katie finally realized that there were one too many things touching her and looked down to see the massive dildo pressing into her breast over and over.

"Oh my god Becky what are you doing?", Katie panted as she tried to back away.

Becky held on to her sister from the side, still with her right hand on Katie's neck, now with a fistful of hair, and her left on a creamy breast. "You're not going anywhere. I said you needed a cock in that perfect little pussy of yours!" Becky squeezed Katie's tit again and bent down to suck on the nipple.

"Oh Becky. Ohhh Becky stop. Please stop." Katie whimpered. But Becky still heard the squish squish squish of Katie pumping her pussy with her fingers as her eyes went back and forth from the video to her sister's tit sucking. Becky kept sucking Kate's nipple and tweaked the other with her fingers, eliciting a series of panting moans from her sister.

Once Becky had worked Katie's nipple to a rock hard point, she released her grip and reached back into the couch, pulling out the lube. She squirted a dollop onto the dong. She grabbed Katie's hand and made her start jacking off the cock, spreading the lube along it's length.

Katie pleaded, "Oh Becky no. Don't make me do this. That cock is too big. Please don't." Still Becky heard the splatters of her sister's wet pussy being worked.

Becky released Katie's nipple from her mouth, rose up and panted into her sister's ear, "You're doing so good jacking daddy's cock sis. You're making it so hard and so slippery for you. It's time for daddy to fuck you. Bend over. Bend over for daddy's cock."

The girl on the TV was screaming for daddy to fuck her harder as he plowed her from behind. Katie had worked her pussy into a lather as waves of pleasure built inside her.