A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky had slid her newly freed hand down to Katie's clit and let her thumb rest on it while Katie bucked up and down on Becky's cock. "Yes...yes daddy. Everything is great. Katie should be coming back really soon, so stay on the line. She wanted to tell you something."

Becky raised her voice and she ground her thumb pad against her sister's swollen slippery clit "Katie, are you cumming? Daddy's waiting for you. Are you cumming yet?"

Katie covered her mouth with both hands while she banged her pussy against her sister's hand and cock. Brent could still hear her poorly muffled moans and grunts through the speaker, but pretended not to notice. Becky could tell Katie was right on the edge when the banging of the headboard quickened yet again. Becky was close to cumming herself, loving how dirty it was to make Katie cum on her dick while daddy was on the phone.

"Here she cums daddy", Becky huffed. "I can see her cumming now. Katie, daddy's waiting for you to come talk to him. Are you cumming?"

Becky danced her thumb even faster and grabbed Katie's breast in a firm but gentle fist. Katie leaned forward to let her nipple fall in to Becky's mouth as she went over the edge.

"Yeesss! Yess I'm cumming. Oh, oh, oh just a... just a minute... I'm cumming daddy!" Katie's body was almost vibrating with the spasms of her orgasm as she tried and failed not to scream her words.

Becky's body spasmed in bliss at making Katie cum while their dad listened. She bucked under her sister and muffled her groans into Katie's quivering breast. Katie slumped forward as her orgasm faded and stopped rocking her hips.

Still panting heavily, she leaned back and said, "I'm here daddy. Sorry about that. We are having an intense workout." Her breath came out in huffs and puffs between words as she tried to compose herself.

"Well, you girls sure sound like you're working hard. What exactly are you guys doing?", Brent asked.

Becky replied, "Oh it's intense and that was just round two. I'm about to start round three, but Katie can talk to you for a sec while I get started. We will have to get back at it soon though, so don't keep her too long. I love you daddy."

As soon as Becky finished talking, she bucked her hips up off of the bed to get Katie up higher on her knees. Becky dropped her hips to the bed, letting the dong slide quickly out of Katie's pussy almost all the way. Before it could pop free, Becky bucked up again, shoving the cock all the way back to the base as Becky's groin slammed into Katie's pussy from below. Becky dropped and slammed again and again. By the fourth thrust Katie realized the Becky wasn't stopping. In fact, her thrusts were quickly picking up speed.

She realized dad was talking to her. "Katie are you there?"

All pretense of gentle love making was suddenly gone as Becky pistoned her cock up into her sister's dripping cunt. Katie was jostled up and down like she was riding a bucking horse, but the cock held her in place. She moaned loudly before gaining control of herself.

"Sorry dad. I'm...huh...huh...still...out of...huh..breath."

Becky jack hammered Katie's pussy from under her, delivering long deep strokes. Katie tried to sink down on Becky's hips. To stop her, Becky grabbed each of Katie's nipples between her fingers, twisted, and extended her arms. Katie's tits were stretched into rigid cone shapes as Becky pulled them up and away from Katie's body.

Katie covered her mouth, but a drawn out "OOoooohhhh" that was half pleasure half pain escaped.

Becky held Katie hostage in this position with her tits pinched and distended toward the ceiling, her back arched, and Becky's cock fapping away at her tight wet pussy.

"Katie, tell daddy what you wanted to tell him", Becky panted while deep dicking her sister from below.

Katie could barely think as waves of pleasure and pain rattled through her tits and pussy. Her tits were stretched toward the ceiling, making her back arch so far that she had to put her hands on Becky's knees for support. Her pussy was gushing as the cock hammered her from below. All she could think of to say was, "Daddy, I love you."

Becky somehow increased the speed of her long strokes as the cock slurped in and out of Katie's pussy. Pussy juice was gushing out of Katie and onto Becky's pussy over the dildo that was relentlessly savaging her. Katie felt another orgasm rocketing toward her.

"Oh daddy...ohh.. uhh.. I have to ...go...I have to cum...go...I love you...I love... uuh uhh ...bye."

Katie was in no position to hang up the phone. Her last conscious thought was that she hoped her dad had hung up. Her orgasm crashed into her like a truck. Her tits were on fire from Becky's hold on them. Her pussy squelched and made fart sounds as Becky hammered her.

Katie screamed, "Oohhhh fuuuck", as the first spasm hit her. The she moaned, "Fuck me Becky! Fuck me Becky!" over and over as each jab of the cock reignited her orgasm.

Becky knew she had almost total control over her sister now and let her own orgasm over take her at the same time. "Oh Katie you like that?! You like getting fucked like this don't you!" Becky was cumming harder than she ever had as she spoke and ramrodded her sister's pussy. "Ohhh... uhh.. ohh.. you bitch... I know you like that. Uhhhng... your my slut now, all mine. Now cum on my fat cock."

Becky screamed as her orgasm rocked her with one last massive wave. As soon as her nipples were released, Katie collapsed, impaling her pussy to the base of the cock when she slumped down . Katie let out one last long moan as another orgasmic spasm hit her devastated pussy. The girls lay collapsed together, drenched in sweat and pussy cream.

Once they had their breath back, Becky brushed the hair off of Katie's sweaty face and kissed her gently on the mouth. She rolled over with Katie and lay on top of her still kissing. Becky rocked her hips back to let the dildo finally slide free of Katie's worn out pussy hole. She rolled off of her sister and pulled the phone from between their breasts. Becky was pleased to see that the connection was still live. She killed the call without speaking and tossed the phone aside.