A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so wrong", Katie moaned.

Becky ignored her, "I said bend over Katie! Let me take you from behind like a good girl."

Becky pushed Katie by the neck and twisted her body by the shoulder until she was kneeling face down on the couch. Her breasts hung over the arm rest and her head hung free while her ass rose up toward Becky.

"Oh my god your ass is so hot", Becky said as she slid Katie's thong strap to the side, exposing Katie's pussy and asshole. "You're about to get fucked so hard."

Becky positioned the slippery cock head on Katie's tight pussy hole and pushed forward.

"Noooo sis", Katie moaned as the dong head started spreading her slowly open.

Becky knew her sister had never taken anything even close to this big before so she took her time. Her sister's pussy was so wet that the motion was going to be easy. It was just a matter of stretching and pushing. She worked the head in and out, going a little deeper each time until she felt the plop of the bulb fully entering her sister's vagina.

"Oh sis", Becky panted as she took hold of Katie's hips. "Oh sis, you're so fucking hot and now you're getting fucked by your sister." Becky pressed another inch of cock into Katie's cunt.

Katie whimpered with pleasure and slid her hands up to cup her own breasts as they dangled over the armrest.

"Becky, your my sister. We shouldn't ...uhhhhhh." Becky slid the cock back out and pressed forward again, letting another inch ease into the sopping wet snatch. "... shouldn't be doing this... ahhhhh... uhhhh". Katie's plea ended in a drawn out moan as Becky pressed another inch of cock into her sister's cunt.

Becky slapped her sister's ass, "Oh you dirty bitch. You have been hiding this cunt from from daddy, but now it's mine. Take my cock deep."

Becky pulled back and pressed forward again, now having almost seven inches of fat rubber dong into her sister. Each time she pulled out Katie's pussy squelched, and each time she slid home, it slurped. Pussy juice was dribbling down Katie and Becky's thighs. Again and again Becky worked the cock in and and out until at last all nine inches were buried in her sister's cunt. Katie was grunting and moaning with each pass.

Becky felt incredible. The nub on the base of the dildo stroked her clit with each thrust. The sensation was divine, but the real pleasure was coming from the control she was having over her perfect little sister. Becky had entered into this bargain reluctantly, but each time she was able to get Katie to do something she wouldn't normally do, Becky's pussy tingled like nothing she had ever felt before. Sliding this cock into her sister felt great physically, but the feeling of corruption and domination was what was going to make Becky cum. Katie said she didn't want this, but Becky could tell she loved every dirty little bit. She was going to do many things with Katie, so many dirty things.

Becky looked down and realized that her hips were pressed against Katie's supple ass. "Oh, it's all the way in baby. You've taken all of this big fat cock." Becky slapped Katie's ass and let her fingers trail down Katie's thighs. "You have taken my cock, but now it's time to really fuck."

Becky slapped Katie's ass again, then grabbed Katie's hips and started deep stroking the dildo into Katie's pussy. She let the head come all the way back until it was almost out and then slowly drove it home with a smooth thrust of her hips. Each time the cock slid home, Katie grunted with pleasure and her pussy squelched. "Uhh"...pffft.. ."ohhh"...pffft... "uhhh"...pffft.

After a few minutes of stroking, Becky was getting sweaty. She peeled her sweatshirt off to reveal a black cupless bustier' that lifted her exposed tits. Throwing the shirt aside, Becky bent forward, resting her tits on Katie's back. She reached her arms around her sister. One hand cupping each full breast while she continued to deliver steady fuck strokes, Katie gasped with each thrust.

Becky whispered in to Katie's ear, "You've never fucked this long before have you?"

"Uhhh...no...uhhh!"

"I noticed you've stopped complaining. Do you still want me to stop?" Fwap, fwap fwap. Becky's thrusts had shortened but remained relentless.

"Ahhh...uhhng...nn...no...don't." Katie's pussy gushed, making burping sounds as the dildo massaged every inch of her pussy walls.

Becky grabbed Katie's chin and swiveled her head toward the TV. "Watch them fuck while I fuck you. Watch him fuck his little daughter just like I'm doing you."

Fwap, fwap, fwap, fwap, the dildo beat time mercilessly in Katie's snatch. Becky let go of Katie's chin but Katie continued to watch. Katie was moaning uncontrollably as she watched the man ram his cock into his daughter from behind while he pulled her head back by her ponytail. The girl was begging daddy to fuck her harder.

"I want to make you cum Katie, but you have to ask for it. Do you...uhhh...do you...want to...cum...on my ...big ...fat ...dick?"

Becky stabbed her cock forward with each word. She let her right hand creep down Katie's belly toward her snatch. Her left hand tweaked and twisted Katie's nipple which was rock hard. Katie was almost incoherent with pleasure. Becky's strokes filled and massaged Katie's pussy over and over.

"Yes!" Katie managed to stammer.

Becky licked the back of Katie's neck and pulled her nipple like she was milking a cow.

"No sis. Tell me...you want...to cum ...on ...my...big ...fat ..cock", she said, letting each stroke accentuate her words.

Becky's other hand had slipped inside the front of Katie's panties but she refused to rub Katie's clit. Thump, thump, thump, the cock pounded away while the pussy squeaked in response.

Katie watched as the man pulled his cock out of his daughter and shot jets of cum all over her ass. The man smeared his finger through the cum and plunged his digit into his daughter's asshole while she rubbed her clit to her own shrieking climax. Katie had never seen anything so dirty.

"Oh Becky...uhhh ...uhhh... uhhh!" Katie panted. "Oh Becky, please make me ...uhhh ...make me ...ahhh ...cum ...on your ...dick ...ahh your ...biggg ...uhhh ...fat cock!!"

Becky started cumming as soon as Katie started begging to be allowed to cum between her moans and pants of pleasure. Katie's submission to her sister drove Becky over the edge. Moaning herself as the first waves of her climax struck, Becky let her finger settle on Katie's button and gave her her reward. Becky shortened her dick stroke to just a few inches in and out but tripled her pace as she danced her finger across Katie's clit. Becky bounced her hips against Katie's ass, making a series of claps so fast that it sounded like applause. Katie convulsed and bucked under her sister as she came in wave after wave of pleasure. Becky jack-hammered Katie's cunt while Katie's incoherent screams of orgasmic bliss echoed through the house. Becky stifled her own screams against Katie's neck while still milking her sister's tit. The girls finally collapsed as their orgasms subsided.

"Oh shit Katie. Oh fuck", Becky panted as she lay on top of her sister. Pussy juice was leaking down their legs and soaking into the leather couch as they sprawled over the armrest. Becky's cock was still buried in Katie's quivering pussy. "That was...incredible. If you say we shouldn't ever do that again, you're insane."

Becky leaned back to a kneeling position behind her sister. As she caught her breath, she quietly picked up her burner phone, made sure it was on silent, and snapped a picture of her sister's ass and pussy with the strap on still half inside. Katie was still in a state of euphoria and didn't notice. She just lay there breathing heavily.

"Well sis?" Becky asked. "Do you think we should never do that again, or do you want to be my fuck buddy?"

Becky was thinking Katie would be more like her fuck slut than a buddy while she silently snapped more pics. She slid the cock out of her sister with a plop and let it rest between Kate's ass cheeks, snapping shots as she went. Becky picked a shot of the dildo, dripping with pussy juice, resting on Katie's sweaty thong covered ass crack. She texted it to her dad's burner with a thumbs up emoji.

Katie finally cleared her head enough to answer her sister. She was still panting and so out of breath that she could only manage to say, "Fucking amazing." The booze and orgasmic euphoria finally got the best of her as she drifted off to an exhausted sleep. Becky looked at the clock. It was only 9:30. She wasn't done with Katie yet, not by a long shot.

...

Becky let her sister stay where she was while she collected all of the evidence of what had happened. She carried everything back to her room. Becky was still wearing the strap on and enjoyed how powerful the dong made her feel. She liked the way it bounced and swayed as she moved. The jolts to her clit didn't hurt either. Becky got a wet washcloth and wiped down the pussy juice from the couch. That's not coming out she thought. Having cleaned up as best she could, Becky collected their phones and shook Katie awake.

"Let's get you to bed sis."

Katie was groggy from the booze, but stood up easily enough. She let Becky put her arm around her and walk her down the hall. Becky walked Katie over to Becky's bed and sat her down. She got another warm washcloth and wiped the dried on pussy juice from Katie's legs.

"That feels good. You are so nice to me Becks."

We'll see about that, thought Becky, but instead she said, "Why don't you lay on back against the pillows and relax."

Katie shuffled back into a semi reclined position on Becky's bed. She still had on her wet panties and the gown, which was unbuttoned in the front. Katie's big tits were on full display, her small nipples still hard. She lay her head back and shut her eyes while Becky used the cloth to wipe the dried fluids from her strap on. Becky stood over her sister while she checked her burner. There was a text.

- OMG What is going on?

Becky looked down at her sister, who's eyes were still shut. Her recumbent position with her tits out looked like a porn magazine pose, so she snapped a picture and sent it to Brent with the text: A picture is worth 1000 words.

- WOW! Did she like it? You guys done?

- Oh not by a long shot. She just doesn't know it. Hey, can you call Katie's phone in like 20 minutes to check on her?

- Sure. Why?

- You'll see, just play along. Act dumb, like normal. 20 minutes.

Becky looked at the clock as she rubbed a fresh dollop of lube onto her strap on. She walked over to Katie's nightstand and brought her phone over to her bedside table. Becky knelt on the bed beside her sister. She kissed Katie's cheek.

"Wake up sleepy head." Katie stirred but her eyes stayed closed. Becky leaned across her sister and kissed the other cheek. Her bustier' was making her tits stand out and they brushed across Katie's as she leaned in. "Wake up."

Katie's eyes fluttered open. The sisters stared at each other from inches away. Becky leaned in and put her mouth on Katie's in a gentle kiss. Katie let her lips part slightly as the kiss went on. Becky opened her mouth and leaned in to her sister, letting their breasts press together. Katie inhaled sharply, opening her mouth to her sister. Becky used the opportunity to let her tongue dart into her sister's mouth.

Becky sucked in a breath in shock when she felt Katie's hand close around one of her tits. Katie shoved her tongue into Becky's mouth as she groped her sister's breast. Becky reciprocated and grabbed a handful of Katie's milky white breast. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths while they cupped each other's breasts and playfully pinched nipples. Becky broke their kiss and slid upward, placing her tits in front of Katie's face. The strap on settled between Katie's breasts.

"Do you like my bra Katie?", Becky asked as she wiggled her tits in front of Katie's face.

Katie nodded and grabbed a boob in each hand. She leaned forward and sucked one of Becky's nipples into her mouth. She opened her mouth further but kept sucking, drawing almost all of Becky's breast into her mouth while she squeezed the base of both tits with her hands. Becky cupped her sister's head and held her face tight to her own chest while Katie's sucking made wet slurping sounds. The dong slid easily between Katie's tits as Becky gently rocked her hips.

Becky was enjoying Katie's first tit sucking session (another conquest she noted), but still used the interlude to glance at the clock. They had already been making out for ten minutes. Time to move things along. Becky pushed Katie back on the bed and kissed her way down to Katie's tits. She lingered there, sucking in each nipple and gently biting them. She kissed her way down Katie's belly to her panties.

"These are still so wet from earlier. We need to take them off", Becky said as she slipped her thumbs under the waistband and pulled.

Katie had given in fully to what had already happened and what was going to happen. She acknowledged to herself that she wanted it to happen so she lifted her butt to let her panties be pealed away. When Becky slid back to a kneeling position to pull the panties off of Katie's feet, Katie's eyes settled lustily on the strap on.

"Oh, are you...are you going to have sex with me again... with that?"

Becky smiled and laid down beside her sister. "Well we are going to fuck", she said as she slid her hand down to her sister's pussy.

Becky worked her fingers in between Katie's lips and felt new wetness there. She leaned in and started making out with Katie again while she worked two fingers into her sister's tight pussy. Katie moaned into her sister's mouth as Becky's fingers banged steadily in and out.

Becky broke the kiss and continued, "We are going to fuck, but I want you on top of me. I want to suck those tits while you bounce on my big fat dick."

Becky pulled her fingers free of the now dripping wet cunt. She grabbed Katie by the shoulders and pulled her on top. Becky sucked Katie's lip back into her mouth and let her fingers trail up and down Katie's spine. Once her fingers dragged their way to Katie's ass, Becky grabbed a handful of each cheek and started shifting her sister up and down while Becky thrust her hips beneath her. The motion allowed the dildo to slide up and down between Katie's pussy lips, brushing her clit as it moved.

"Raise up so I can get this dick inside you", Becky panted as they broke another long kiss.

Katie nodded and knelt above Becky's strap on. Becky positioned the head at Katie's entrance and told Katie to sink down on it. Slowly Katie eased down until the head was fully inside her. She paused there while her pussy adjusted to the intrusion. Becky was kneading Katie's ass cheeks while she helped support her sister's weight. Becky wanted to thrust upward sharply, but knew she needed to be gentle with Katie for now. She knew it was almost time for her dad to call though, so she started working the dick into her sister as fast as she could take it. Katie gasped and moaned as her pussy split and spread for the massive shaft, easing herself up and down until the full length of the cock was inside of her.

"Oh Katie, that feels so good. Now ride ride my cock. Ride this dick you sweet little girl", Becky breathed.

She started pushing and pulling Katie's hips to get her moving in the right way. Katie followed Becky's lead and began to rock her hips. She moaned deeply as the bulbous cock head slid back and forth inside of her pussy. Beck slid her hands up to Katie's tits which were swaying back and forth from the motion, but continued to defy gravity like only a teenager's breasts can. She gently cupped each breast as she slowly thrust her cock up into her sister. Becky was taking extra care to be gentle and loving, truly making her sister feel like they were making love and not just fucking. That would all change when the phone range, but for now she worked at building Katie toward her orgasm. She wanted her beyond the point of no return when the time came.

Becky let her hands fall back to Katie's hips and encouraged her to speed up her rhythm. As she reached for those curvy hips, Becky brought her head up to lovingly kiss Katie's breasts. She lavished her tits with big wet kisses. She licked her nipples, then took one between her lips and let her head fall back a little. Holding the nipple gently but firmly between her lips, stretched Katie's big tit forward. Becky let her head come back forward and then back gain. She kept repeating the motion, pulling and smooshing Katie's breast. Katie was moaning her sister's name over and over as she picked up her pace again. The headboard had started to tap the wall as Katie rose up further with each stroke to let the cock slide further and further in and out of her dripping pussy. Becky opened her mouth and sucked in as much of Katie's tit as she could fit in her mouth. She continued the wet sucks, like she was giving Katie's tit a blow job.

"Oh my god Becky. Uhhhh... Ohh my god, oh my god, ohmygod!" Katie was clearly enjoying the wet gentle sucking on her big tits while she fucked Becky's cock. The head board was thumping the wall steadily.

"Make me cum Becky. Ohh, ohh, ohhh make me cum sis!" Katie was rocking the entire bed, but Becky refused to touch Katie's clit, contenting herself to let her hands roam everywhere else.

When the phone rang, Katie's rhythm faltered, but Becky's hands grabbed her sister's hips and kept her moving. Becky looked over at Katie's phone and panted, "Shit it's dad. If we don't answer he will think something's wrong. You know how he is."

Becky reached over and picked up the phone with one hand while encouraging Katie to continue rocking with the hand still on Katie's hip. Becky swiped to open the connection and put the phone to her ear.

"Hey dad. It's Becky. Katie's...busy, but she'll be right here. Can you hang on a sec?" Becky pretended to hit the mute button, but left the connection open.

To Katie she said in a panting breath, "Don't you stop fucking me Katie. Mmmm, it feels so good sis so don't you stop. Let's talk to dad while we fuck. Pretend we are doing a hard work out or something. He's oblivious."

Katie was glistening with sweat and moaning quietly while she rocked her pussy back and forth on Becky's massive strap on. "Oh sis, mm, oh, uh. That's sooo dirty. Uh, Uh, uh". She bounced a little harder. "I don't know if I can keep quiet. Uh, uh, mmmm."

Becky slapped Katie's ass and said, "You don't have to be quiet. Just pretend we are exercising. You're supposed to be out of breath. We're doing this!"

Becky pretended to swipe the button again and put the phone to her mouth. "Dad, you there?" She made no effort to hide her heavy breathing. "Katie is in the bathroom. She got so wet working out, but she'll be coming back shortly. We are working out... really hard. Do you care if I put you on speaker?...OK." Becky put the phone in speaker mode and tucked it into her bustier' between her quivering tits. Now with both hands free, she would be able to get to work.

Brent had stepped out of the movie theater to make the call, telling Kat that he had to use the restroom. He had let her pick the movie and she was really into it, so she didn't even notice when he excused himself. The lobby was crowded so he couldn't risk pulling up the video on his burner. He immediately regretted that when he heard Becky's breathless voice tell Katie not to stop fucking her. Still, he could play along as the oblivious dad for now and watch it all at his leisure later.

"OK, I can hear you Becky. I was just checking up on you guys. Everything going alright? You're really out of breath." Brent could hear the bed rocking and both of his daughters breathing heavily.