A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- maybe on your face in front of your friend.

- No daddy! GTG

When Becky heard Jessie finishing up at the sink, she reached around behind her back and unhooked her bra. Without taking her shirt off, she pulled her bra off and tossed it to the floor. She fluffed her hair, checked her breath, and tried to look casual as she reclined on her bed with her computer.

Jessie came out, no longer wearing her layers of frumpy, long clothing. She now wore a matching set of fairly plain, sky blue, cotton pajamas. The top was a three button, mid-length sleeve affair. The bottoms were loose fitting long pants that ended above her ankles. Becky smiled at her friend, who still could not walk with her head up, even with no one around. Eyes on the floor, hair hanging over her face, Jessie carried her bag over to Katie's bed and set it down. She settled down beside it.

"Uh Uh," said Becky with a shake of her head. "I have your favorite movie pulled up, but you can't watch from way over there. Come sit beside me if you can keep from blubbering all over me."

Jessie was surprised that anyone, even her friend, bothered to know enough about her to claim they knew her favorite film. Even if Becky did not get it right, she appreciated the gesture. She shuffled over to Becky's bed, stepping on a bra she had not noticed before ...Becky's bra...black lace... on the way, and sat beside her friend... Just friends, she reminded herself. Sure enough, Becky had "A Star is Born" queued up and ready to play. Jessie really loved the Judy Garland version the best, but Becky's choice of the more modern rendition was a close second, and good enough for her.

She settled her head back against Becky's propped up pillows and said, "Whoa, you knew. Unfortunately, you also know there is no way I'm not going to cry. So I apologize for snotting on your pillows in advance."

Becky brushed her friend's hair from her eyes, but they remained lowered. "I'm not afraid of your germs." She scooted closer so that they lay shoulder to shoulder with the laptop on the bed between them at their waists and hit play.

They watched for a while in relative silence, sharing just the one bottle of fruity beer between them. Becky made sure their hands touched whenever they exchanged the drink. About thirty minutes in, Becky let her head rest against Jessie's shoulder. She noticed that Jessie's hands were clenched in her lap at first, but slowly relaxed as she became accustomed to her friend's casual touch.

Later, Becky let her hand glide over to rest on Jessie's forearm during a tender moment of the movie. She tensed again but did not pull away. Becky noticed that Jessie's perky little breasts were almost fluttering as her pulse and breath quickened. Becky knew she was showing her friend more affection than she, or anyone, ever had before. She probably knew where things were heading somewhere in her depressed little head. Watching those little B cups harden was more than Becky could take.

Not able to contain herself any longer, Becky, without looking up, asked, "Are you having a good time with me?"

"Yeah. I guess I am," she sighed. "I don't mind that it's just us."

"Same." After pausing for a beat, Becky said, "You know, if this was a date, it wouldn't be half bad."

"Yeah," came the almost inaudible reply. Suddenly, Jessie was so tense that she was almost vibrating.

"Jessie, can I tell you something kind of secret?"

Jessie's hands were knotted together, her knuckles white. "I guess."

"What if I knew no one else was going to be here tonight?" Becky lifted her head to look at her friend. Jessie's eyes stayed locked on the screen, but Becky could tell she was not watching it. She reached out and quietly closed the laptop and then gently used her fingers to lift Jessie's chin until their eyes met. Jessica's blue eyes, moist with unshed tears, sparkled, almost drowning Becky in their depths. She was mildly shocked to realize that she could easily fall for the target of her dad's plans. What had she gotten into? Her mouth was suddenly dry. She swallowed hard and licked her lips. "What if that secret admirer of yours was me this whole time? Would that be... OK?"

Jessie stared for a long moment, seeing her friend in a new light as she replayed all of those texts and pictures in her head. Why would her friend, this bombshell, be into her? Why? She knew it had to be some dirty trick, another laugh at her expense. She nodded anyway, a series of nervous, jerky bobs of her head. Here it comes, the old punchline, she thought, half expecting their gaggle of friends to come bursting out of the closet.

Instead, Becky's head was tilting. Her hand was pulling Jessie's chin toward her. Now their lips were touching and still no one had burst from the closet. Becky parted her lips and pulled Jessie's chin down to part hers. Jessie let it happen, still not breathing, not believing. Becky's tongue slipped past Jessie's lips, setting off fireworks in her head. Becky's hand slid around behind Jessie's head. Fingers ran through her black and violet hair, pulling her somehow closer to Becky, mashing their mouths together while their lips massaged each other with ever growing passion.

Jessica realized this was not a trick. No one was laughing. Her friend, for whatever reason, was kissing her, devouring her, needing her and showed no sign of stopping. Finally, Jessica believed. She took a breath and embraced the fireworks going off in her head. Jessie opened her mouth and let Becky's tongue invade her.

Becky moaned as she felt her quiet mousy, little friend melt in her mouth. Jessie's tensely accepting lips slowly dissolved into soft, yielding crescents of flesh as Becky's kiss lingered on. Soon their tongues were swirling wetly around each other, probing and sampling each other's mouths. The sounds of their breathing and the wet smacks of their kisses filled the quiet room.

Jessie finally unclenched her fists. Her arms surged up to cup Becky's face. Pent up passion from days of flirting and teasing with her unknown lover surged forth. Jessie sucked on Becky's tongue, harder and harder as if she were trying to swallow it. She cradled Becky's head in her hands and ground their lips together, sucking firmly the entire time. Becky let her tongue be taken deep into Jessie's mouth. Becky's own tongue swirled and tickled Jessie's for endless minutes while they made out on the bed to the sounds of the movie's closing credits.

Finally both girls came up for air. Their mouths popped free with a sudden gasp of breath. Jessie's eyes stayed closed as if she were afraid that opening them would dispel the magic of the moment. Becky smiled and kissed her friend again, just briefly. She picked up her laptop and climbed off of the bed. Afraid she had somehow spoiled the moment, Jessie finally had to open her eyes.

Instead, she saw that Becky was merely setting the laptop on Katie's desk. She then turned and walked over to stand in front of their TV. Even though it was off, she turned slightly to the side and slid her pants down just over her hip, reenacting the same pose she had texted to Jessie. With a smile, she turned away and bent at the waist. Becky poked her ass backward as she pushed her fleece pants all the way to the floor. A black, lace thong bisected Becky's perfect ass.

As Becky's cheeks spread from bending over, Jessie quietly let out an, "Oh shit, that's hot." She still lay immobile on the bed with her hands lying limp on her belly. They tensed back into little balls as soon as Becky turned and started walking toward her.

Becky stood beside the bed, looking down at her timid, little friend. Becky's t-shirt hung past her hip, almost, but not quite, covering her crotch. She reached down and took hold of one of Jessie's fists. She brought it up to her mouth and kissed each finger while gently uncurling them. Jessie felt her hand relax under Becky's ministrations. Once Jessie's fist had been unfurled, Becky kissed her palm, then her wrist, barely brushing her lips against the soft, alabaster skin each time.

Becky lowered her friend's hand down to her hip. Becky lifted the hem of her t-shirt with her free hand and pressed Jessie's palm against the smooth, hot flesh of her slender waist. Jessie stared in awe, frozen in wonder while her friend held her hand in place and climbed onto the bed. Becky threw a leg over Jessie's lap and was soon straddling her. With Jessie's right hand still pressed against Becky's waist, Becky took Jessie's left and applied the same series of whisper delicate kisses to each finger.

Once her hand was opened, Becky placed Jessie's hand on her waist so that her friend's hands encircled her. Becky bent down for another kiss. Their tongues began to dance and never stopped. Soon Becky began pulling on Jessie's hands, encouraging them to glide upward. At first, Jessie froze, her hands clamping down on Becky's waist. Becky's encouragement, however, was as insistent as her tongue and soon Jessie felt herself reaching upward.

Her hands found the hot, curvy flesh of Becky's tits. Becky moaned and let her weight sink onto Jessie's hands, pushing her tit flesh even more firmly against Jessie's soft palms. Becky rocked her hips, pushing her pantie clad muff against Jessie's pajama covered groin. She moaned again, a quiet but drawn out expression of pure pleasure.

Jessie had never felt another woman's boobs before. They were so warm and firm under her cool fingers. She squeezed her palms while their tongues worked in each other's mouths. What began as a tentative caress became an all out milking session the second she heard Becky's quiet moaning begin. Jessie began squeezing and pulling, ever more insistently with each little moan Becky gave her. Soon tiny but rock hard nipples were trapped between her fingers. Each tug and tweak getting another grunt of pleasure.

Becky's hands went to Jessie's shirt. Jessie almost froze, but one coo into her mouth from Becky kept her mouth and hands working. She never wanted this to end and so she let her friend undress her. Before she knew it, Jessie's shirt was open, the material spread wide to reveal her little B cup breasts. They stood straight up. Her tiny nipples covered in chill bumps, begged for the heat of Becky's touch.

Touch them Becky did. She cupped Jessie's tits for only a moment before going straight for her nipples. Holding each one between a finger and thumb, she first rolled and then pulled them while her palms pressed against Jessie's petite fleshy mounds. Now Jessie was the one moaning with each tweak and tug Becky gave her. By now, Becky's hips were steadily grinding against Jessie's crotch. The bed began to rock gently as Jessie got into the groove of her first lesbian make out session. She ground back against her friend, savoring the little jolts of pleasure she felt whenever their bodies rocked just right. She needed more of that, she knew.

Jessie slid her hands around to Becky's back, then down to tentatively palm her ass. Becky moaned and bucked a little harder one time, then another. When she didn't thrust a third time, Jessie gave Becky's ass cheeks a little push and squeeze. She got another thrust and moan as reward, so she squeezed and pressed again. Soon she had Becky's ass cheeks clamped in her little hands and was making Becky fuck her. Becky ground her wet panties and cunt back and forth over Jessie's. Her fingers still worked Jessie's nipples, their mouths still locked together as the bed began to tap the wall in time with their motion, which got faster by the second.

Suddenly, Jessie went rigid. Her short fingernails dug into Becky's ass. She bucked up hard, once, twice, a third time. She held herself there, while Becky ground away at her cunt and the bed knocked away at the wall. Becky bit Jessie's lip and sucked it into her mouth while she watched her friend cum beneath her. Jessie panted and gasped as the last jolt of bliss rolled across her clit. Her hips dropped and she went limp, breathing hard.

Becky gave her one last thrust, getting a little yelp to erupt from her friend, before rolling aside. She tugged her t-shirt back into place and laid back to catch her breath. She felt Jessie reach for her hand and lace their fingers together. They lay quietly, Jessie not sure what do to while Becky savored her latest conquest.

"Did you... like that, Becky?" Jessie finally asked.

"Obviously, and I know you did."

"Yeah, but did you, um, did I make you...cum?" she asked, her voice once again quiet and mousy.

Becky leaned her head against Jessie's and squeezed her hand. "Not yet, but it's still pretty early. I think you'll get a few more chances before the sun comes up."

"Oh. OK," came a near silent whisper. "Can we, um, try again right now?"

Becky turned her head and kissed Jessie's cheek. Her pussy was on fire. She huffed hot breath into her friend's ear and whispered, "Have you ever eaten a pussy before?"

Jessie's breath caught in her throat so she just shook her head no.

Another hot breath filled Jessie's ear. "If I take my panties off, will you eat my pussy for me?"

Still not breathing, Jessie quickly nodded but did not move.

Becky kissed her cheek again and whispered one more thing. "I want to see your pretty blue eyes when you make me cum."

Then she let go of Jessie's hand and worked her wet panties down. She lifted her legs and pulled them free. Tucking them under her pillow, Becky tugged Jessie by the arm to get her moving. Her paralysis broken, Jessie crawled straight into position between Becky's legs. Becky saw her freeze, but not in fear. She was inhaling Becky's scent and taking in the sight of her first bare pussy. Then Jessie was kissing her.

The first kiss was on her Mons. The second on her puffy pussy lips. Jessie's kisses were light and wispy, almost tickling, as she planted them all around Becky's dripping snatch. Not able to take it any more, Becky reached down with both hands and clasped her friend's head. She guided her mouth down to where she needed it and flexed her hips. Becky's pussy rose to meet Jessie's mouth. Becky groaned when she felt her pussy part and Jessie's tongue slip into her folds. The tenderest little licks and kisses assaulted Becky's senses. She moaned loudly and wriggled her hips until Jessie's lips were on her clit.

"Mm. Right there, Jessie," she groaned. "Oh you're so good, you're gonna make me cum." Becky began to hunch her hips in tiny fucking motions. "Oh yeah, use your tongue on my clit. Push it on there hard."

Jessie obeyed right away, flattening her tongue and pressing against Jessie's hard little nub. She bobbed her head in time with Becky's thrusts, letting Becky guide her with the fistfuls of hair she was clenching. She felt her friend's tension rising in her thighs. Becky was beginning to squeeze them together as her climax approached.

"I need your hands on my tits, " Becky panted and Jessie obeyed.

With Jessie's mouth licking and slurping away, her hands kneading Becky's tits, Becky knew she was about to lose it. She adjusted her grip on Jessie's hair so get it out of her face. She groaned in pleasure as the first piercing stab of orgasmic pleasure rocked her clit.

"Fucking look at me, Jessie," she huffed. "Oh god, uh, uh, huh...mmm... I'm cumming for you, baby!"

Becky groaned, almost bellowed, just as their eyes met. A flood of juice poured from her cunt onto Jessie's face as Becky gyrated her hips and ground her clit against her friend's warm, soft tongue. Jessie pulled on Becky's nipples at just the right time, doubling the pleasure of the waves rolling through her.

"Oh my fuckin...oh my... nnngggg!"

"Mmm...mmm...mmhm...mmmhmm," chanted Jessie into her friend's pussy in time with Becky's spasms.

Even though she wasn't cumming, Jessie was in heaven. She had never seen anyone take such pleasure in her touch, not even the few boyfriends she had made cum. She ate and kept eating, devouring both Becky's juices and her pleasure while she tugged on Becky's hard little nips. Becky came a second time almost immediately, her feet drumming against the bed in rapid fire. Unable to hold their stare any longer, Becky threw her head back and let out one last groan before collapsing in a heap.

She came back to herself, feeling the same little kisses that Jessie started with being placed on her belly. Then Jessie rolled off of the bed and stood up to head to the bathroom. Her head was bowed and shoulders hunched as though she were embarrassed.

"Whoa, I don't even get a kiss?" Becky asked.

Jessie turned, looking surprised. "Oh, I didn't think you, uh, want to taste...you know."

Becky stood up and grabbed her friend around the waist. She pulled her tight and kissed her hard, drinking up a good dose of her own juices from her new lover's chin and lips. She broke the kiss and spun her friend around. With a pat on the ass, she said, "I bet mine tastes the same as yours. Go pee or whatever and get back here so I can find out."

Jessie turned and all but ran to the bathroom so she could get back as fast as possible. She smiled at Becky and shut the door. Once alone, Becky pulled her shirt off and grabbed her fleshy dildo. She stashed it under the covers on her side of the bed. She lay back and stretched out naked on the bed, deep in thought.

Now Jessie belonged to her and soon she would belong to Brent. Becky felt a little guilty about it, but admitted to herself that being bad was part of the fun. The guilt was part of the pleasure. Bending someone to her will or watching her daddy do the same was a huge turn on for her. She only hoped Brent could bend her without breaking. One call to the cops would bring everything crashing down. Sure Becky would make sure she emerged as a victim, but without Brent's income, they would find themselves on the skids pretty quick. Becky admitted to herself that she liked being taken care of. Having a dad who was also her sugar daddy was very convenient. His nine inch dick was a deliciously filling bonus. She would do her best to keep herself filled with dick and sitting pretty for as long as possible.

Becky had finished texting her dad that she was ready for him just as Jessie opened her door. Becky set her phone down and motioned for Jessie to come to bed. Jessie was still wearing all of her clothes, but had at least left her top unbuttoned. The folds of soft cotton swayed as she walked, giving Becky tiny glimpses of pert little breasts. Jessie paused by the side of bed and put her hands on her hips. She almost pulled her pants down but chickened out at the last second. She climbed into bed still clothed and lay back with her eyes closed.

"Oh, are you going to sleep already?" asked Becky.

Jessie smiled but kept her eyes closed. "No. This is just... embarrassing I guess. I don't know what I'm doing. I don't want to mess up the best night of my life."

"Careful," Becky whispered and scooted over to nuzzle her friend's neck. "Talk like that might mean you don't get any sleep tonight." She kissed Jessie's neck. "For someone who doesn't know what they are doing, you sure made me blow my load pretty fast. You get an A for pussy licking, for sure."

She kissed Jessie's neck again and pushed her shirt open. She cupped a tiny breast in one hand and used her other to prop her head up. Becky stared at her friend until Jessie finally felt her gaze and opened her eyes.

"Take your pants off," Becky commanded quietly.

Jessie nodded and pushed them down with shaking fingers. She was so nervous that she almost fell off the bed before she got her pants over her feet. Her failed attempt at doing a sexy strip, made her turn bright red. Even her tits turned pink, making Becky giggle. Before Jessie could say anything, Becky closed her mouth over Jessie's and made out with her until she felt Jessie's nerves melt away again.