A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky broke their kiss and pulled back a little. With her head back on her hand, she said, "Now take off your panties." Becky's voice was casual, but her words were clearly a direct order.

Jessie gulped and looked down at herself. She was wearing plain cotton briefs. Panties in name only, they were more like bloomers and covered her from just below her navel to the top of her thighs. Her dark patch of pubes was faintly visible beneath the light colored cotton. A much darker patch showed that she was very wet. Jessie's belly was flat, her hips soft and curvy, her skin unblemished, but she saw herself as her parents wanted her to be: flabby, gross, and undesirable.

Becky's next kiss shattered those lies. Her tongue dove deep, scooping up Jessie's pussy tainted saliva and swallowing it down with vampiric hunger. Becky moaned into her friend's mouth, getting wetter by the second in the knowledge that her dad was no doubt creeping down the hall toward them. She wanted him to see his prize fully bared for him so she grabbed Jessie's hands and slid them down to her panties.

While they exchanged savage kisses, Jessie felt herself pushing her panties down and exposing her pussy to her friend. Satisfied that Jessie had been sufficiently spurred into action, Becky pulled back to watch her shy little lover bare herself completely. Jessie's bush was a puffy triangle of short dark fur. She was well trimmed allowing Becky to have a good view of her swollen, pink pussy lips. They glistened along the crease of Jessie's slit with newly formed pussy juice.

Soon, daddy's cock will be buried in there, she thought to herself as she pulled Jessie's panties off of her feet and threw them out of reach. Out loud she said, "You look delicious. Let me see you play with yourself. If you do a good job, I'll let you fuck my face."

Jessie turned red with embarrassment again, but she was too horny to stop now. Too afraid to speak, she just nodded and slid her fingers down to her slit. She worked her index finger along her crease slowly, almost shamefully while Becky watched. Jessie's eyes were tightly shut with both pleasure and shame so she did not see Becky reach under her pillow for her dildo. A quick look over her shoulder revealed that her door was now ajar. Her dad was nothing more than a dark shadow hidden in the gloom of the hall.

Becky stared at the shadow and slipped the head of the dildo into her mouth. She quietly sucked on it, getting it slick and giving Brent a show at the same time. Then she turned back to her friend, pulling the dong out of her mouth and nuzzling Jessie's neck.

"That's so hot. Don't stop," Becky whispered between little kisses on Jessie's neck. "I have something for you."

Becky let the head of her dildo brush against Jessie's inner thigh. Jessie opened her eyes with a little gasp as she took in the sight of the thick, fleshy dick hovering near her dripping opening.

"Oh god," moaned Jessie who's finger showed no signs of slowing. In fact, she spread her legs a little wider.

That was all the invitation Becky needed. She slid up to kiss Jessie's mouth again, putting the tip of the fat dong in place at the same time. While they kissed, Becky sloshed the wet dildo through Jessie's drenched slit until she felt it catch on her hole. Then she pushed.

"Mmmmm," Jessie groaned into Becky's throat when the head pressed through the tight ring of her pussy's entrance.

The dildo spread Jessie's wet cunt wide, filling her tight little entrance completely as Becky pushed more and more of its length inside. Becky broke their kiss and dove for Jessie's tits, then her belly, then her cunt, sucking and kissing all the way down. She relentlessly fed the dildo to Jessie's greedy snatch the whole time. By the time Becky took her first lick of her friend's cunt, the thick, veiny dildo was almost seated inside of her.

Jessie's head slapped back against her pillow when Becky's tongue took its first swipe at her clit. Her hips were already rocking, encouraging Becky to match their rhythm. Becky obliged her by pulling the dildo out a few inches before pushing it back in. Then she did it again. And again.

While she munched away at Jessie's salty little slit, the dildo sloughed and sloshed in and out of her cunt with ever more forceful thrusts as Becky built her new slut toward her next climax.

So fucking easy, she thought while circling her tongue around Jessie's clit. You're my bitch now, baby doll, she thought and started fucking Jessie as hard as she could. Jessie's pussy lips gaped wide, but gobbled up the massive intruder each time Becky shoved it in. Jessie was fucking herself back against Becky's mouth and hand just as hard as Becky was giving it to her. Each thrust made her moan. Every lick and suck made her gasp. Soon Becky's shy little friend was writhing like a porn star as she hovered on the edge of orgasm.

"Oh fuck me, Becky. Mm... ohh god," Jessie moaned.

Brent pushed open the door.

"Jessie, it's time to call your mo...oh shit!"

Becky gasped in mock surprise and rolled to the side, giving Brent a perfect view of Jessie's cock filled cunt. She briefly spread her own legs and let him see her own wet, bald pussy before she climbed up beside Jessie. Jessie lay semi frozen in shock. She covered her pussy, unsure if she should pull the dong out or not. So she just covered herself and squeezed her legs shut while Becky held her.

"Daddy! Don't you ever knock?"

Brent put on his sternest face. "I think that's the last thing you need to worry about right now. Just what the fuck are you two doing in here?"

"Daddy, we were just... experimenting. We won't do it again. Don't tell mommy," Becky said while pulling a sheet up over their bodies.

"Jeez, Becky. You are way past experimenting. I'm pretty sure you two had it all figured out. How am I going to explain this to Jessie's parents?"

"Oh god, no," mumbled Jessie, who was trying to melt into the bed.

"Daddy, no! Her parents will literally kill her. You can NOT tell them."

"You need to worry about yourself young lady. You two get dressed so we can call your mothers," Brent said and turned to leave.

Jessie began blubbering uncontrollably. Becky threw an arm around her and hugged Jessie to her breast.

"Please no, Mr. Johnson," Jessie sobbed. "Please."

"Daddy, we'll do anything," added Becky. "Whatever you want."

Brent stopped in the doorway. "Like what?" he asked over his shoulder.

"If you promise not to tell, you could... spank me."

"Becky, come on. You're too old for that."

"No, I mean like you tried to a couple months ago... when you were drunk," Becky said quietly. "You could do that, daddy... if you don't tell."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do. You gave me a swat on the butt in the kitchen and then I saw the look in your eye. You tried to spank me again, but all the playfulness was gone. You looked... dirty, like you do right now."

"Just a spanking? I don't think so, Becky."

"You could..." Becky gave a sob that passed as real. "You could do other stuff to us. We won't tell on you if you don't tell on us."

Brent turned back toward the girls. "Like what?"

Becky let the sheet drop from her chest to expose her curvy breasts. Her nipples were standing straight out. Brent stepped back into the room with a noticeable bulge growing in his pants.

"Oh my god," sobbed Jessie.

"Becky, you and Jessie are both adults. It's the twenty first century. It's OK to like girls. Your mom and I will punish you for breaking our rules, but this isn't the end of the world. Jessie, I'm sure your parents will understand too." He held out the phone to her. "Let's just go ahead and call them."

"Mr. Johnson," Jessie sobbed. "I can't. You can't. They would disown me. They would take away everything. Kick me out. They might literally kill me!!"

Brent stepped over to the bed, stepping close to Jessie. His bulge was straining against his pants just inches from her face.

"I guess you have a choice to make, Jessie," he said while holding out the phone. "Like I said, there is nothing wrong with what you two were doing, but since it is under my roof, I feel obliged to tell your parents, or you can if you prefer. All you have to do is tell them." Brent brushed the hair from Jessie's eyes. Surprisingly, she did not flinch away. "On the other hand, you can tell your mom everything is fine, hang up, and then we can all have some fun, but I get to do whatever I want. Anything I want. Is that clear?" He dropped the phone on her lap. "Up to you, but you better not be late calling in."

"That's blackmail, Mr. Johnson."

"Is it now? You have the phone. Call the cops then and tell them the bad man threatened to out you to your parents when he caught you fucking his daughter under his own roof. Getting outed might have flown as a big deal twenty years ago, but the world is so progressive now. Nobody cares except you and your uptight parents. I doubt the cops would even bother to show up."

Brent walked back to the door to wait. He was nervous but hid it under a sneer of confidence. He looked to Becky who was doing her best to hide a smile. She gave her dad a slight nod before she kissed Jessie's cheek and whispered that she was so sorry. She wiped her friend's tears and shrugged to let her know she was with her either way. Jessie dialed and waited.

"Hi, mom," she said. Her voice was usually sad and dreary, so how she sounded now, sniveling and sad, did not raise any alarms. "Oh, not much. We were just getting ready to get in bed." Becky hugged Jessie and let her hand caress her belly. Jessie gave a weak smile. Brent and Becky only heard a muted voice between Jessie's responses. "Yes, mother." Pause. "Yes, mother. We had fish." Pause. "No, mother. I won't." Another long pause. "OK, and mother..." Jessie looked toward Brent with a tear in her eye, but could not meet his gaze. "Mr. Johnson wanted me to tell you something." Brent and Becky held their breaths. "He said he could drive me home tomorrow, if that's OK with you. OK. Bye."

With a leering grin, Brent closed the door and walked back to the bed just as Jessie hung up.

"Good girl," Brent said in a husky growl. He grabbed the sheet that was covering the girls and pulled it away until they were both fully exposed.

Jessie clamped her legs shut, but the ball sack shaped base of the bulging dildo was still clearly visible at her crotch. Brent could not help but stare at the dildo spreading this innocent little lesbian's pussy lips so wide. He had just spent the last two hours in his office watching his wife seduce and fuck their daughter, in the ass no less. Having refused to touch himself in light of what might happen tonight, Brent was beyond horny. He needed to blow his first wad soon, but did not want to waste this opportunity.

Brent cleared his throat. "Becky, crawl down here and take that cock out of your friend's pussy. Then kneel with your butt in the air and your head in her lap so you can take your punishment."

When she started to move, Becky gave a whimper that to Brent sounded like she was horny but which Jessie took for fear. Brent walked up to Jessie at the side of the bed to put her to her first test. He stopped with his bulging crotch just in front of her face.

"Take my belt off, Jessie. Becky needs her spanking."

Without looking up, Jessie unfastened Brent's belt and then pulled it by the buckle until it slid free. The soft, brown leather flopped against Jessie's tits. Despite how she felt, the cool leather set her nipples to hardening. Brent held out his hand until Jessie obediently placed the belt into his palm. Brent folded the belt in two and held it in a loose loop. Still he stood unmoving beside Jessie.

"Unzip my pants, Jessica," he ordered.

"Mr. Johnson, I..."

Brent tapped the top of her head very lightly with his belt. "Ah ah. Don't talk back. We agreed you will do anything I say. Unzip my pants, Jessica."

With tears spilling down her cheeks, Jessica reached over and popped Brent's top button. Then she ran the zipper down along the pulsing bulge filling the crotch of his pants. Jessie felt enormous heat coming off of Brent's dick as the material of his jeans spread away. His tight blue boxer-briefs barely contained what Jessie could only assume was a monster of a cock. Brent's bulge surged up against the tightly stretched cotton fabric, which was soaked with his pre-cum.

"Good girl," Brent whispered. "Do you want to see my cock now?"

Jessie felt Becky's hair on her thighs and her breath huffing toward her crotch. She looked down and saw her friend staring up at her own dad's bulge with eyes full of fear, but there was something else there underneath. She looked hungry somehow. In truth, Jessie was a little curious to know just how big that hard, bulging mass really was. The dicks she had taken were nothing to write home about, but this one was definitely on an entirely different level. Still she shook her head no.

"Fine," Brent sighed. "I guess I will make Becky do it after her spanking."

"Daddy, no," said Becky only half convincingly.

Brent stepped to the foot of the bed and snapped his wrist. The belt flew to Becky's ass and dealt her a stinging blow. A red welt rose almost immediately.

"Uhhh!" cried Becky.

"I said, don't talk back," he growled.

"I'm sorry, daddy."

"Not yet you're not," said Brent. "Now look up at your friend and tell her you're sorry for getting her in trouble."

Becky's mind suddenly flew back to when Brent threatened to send those dirty pictures of her out to her friends all those days ago when he taught her to deep throat his cock. Brent was making her live out that fantasy now. He was shaming her in front of Jessie, and he was only getting started. Becky's pussy gushed as she looked up into Jessie's sad but lust filled eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jessie. Ahhh!" Becky wailed as Brent's belt lashed against her ass once again.

Brent smoothed the reddened flesh of his daughter's ass with a warm hand. He let his fingers trail down along her ass crack as his hand fell away. In a soft voice he said, "Now tell her you're sorry for making her a lesbian."

"Oh, Jessie. I'm sorry for making you a lesbian," she whimpered. Brent's belt flew and cracked against her flesh. "Oh god!" Becky cried out with lust and pain. Tears from the stinging blows trickled down her cheeks and made her mascara run.

He smoothed her swollen, red ass again but this time let his other hand tap the belt up between her legs. The supple leather very gently flapped against her pussy folds while Brent spoke.

"Good girl. Now tell daddy what you two girls were doing in here."

Becky looked over her shoulder from her friend's lap. "We were... eating pussy, daddy."

Brent kept his belt tapping lightly against Becky's cunt but clapped his palm sharply against one of Becky's ass cheeks. "And?"

"Ung! We were... I was fucking her with mom's dildo," panted Becky.

Brent slapped her ass hard, rocking Becky forward into her friend. Becky moaned with pain and shame. It was wonderful. Jessie reached down and tentatively stroked Becky's hair. Her dad's warm hand smoothed her skin again but his fingers lingered around her ass crack and soon were brushing against her crinkled hole.

"Mom's dildo? You little thief." The tapping picked up speed for a few beats and then the belt whipped around to smack Becky's ass again. Brent left his other hand wedged between Becky's cheeks. He took a firm grip of her flesh and spread her ass wide so he could see her brown star.

Becky stared up at her friend. Tears of pain trickled down her cheeks, but the way she sucked on her lip said she had other things on her mind. "I'm sorry, daddy. Please."

"Becky, did your mom's dildo make your friend cum?"

Becky shook her head. "No, daddy. You walked in before I could finish." Brent pressed his thumb against Becky's asshole and held it there just as his belt flew. Slap! "Oh my god!!" screamed Becky.

Brent draped his belt across Becky's back at her waist. He smoothed her glowing red ass with both hands, letting his thumbs trail across her asshole again before he stepped away. He walked back up toward Jessie and stood at her waist so that Becky's head was even with his dick. Jessie was still trailing tears from her eyes, but her sobs had ceased. She was steadily caressing Becky's hair. Brent noticed that Becky already had her dildo gripped in her little fist.

"Jessie, you're going to watch my daughter suck my cock now. You won't look away. Is that clear?" Brent asked in a firm but not impolite voice.

"Yes. Mr. Johnson," she mumbled. Her eyes were already locked on where his dick was staining his underwear with his juices.

"Don't mumble dear. It's rude. And you need to call me daddy from now on. OK?"

Jessie's eyes widened, but she had spent her life learning to know her place.

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl. Now, Becky is going to be fucking your pussy while she sucks me. You're going to cum when I tell you to. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mr... Yes, daddy."

"Good. Becky, pull down my underwear and show your friend your daddy's big, fat cock."

Becky reached up with both hands and pulled the elastic band out until his dick shot up and out of his sticky shorts. The massive mushroom head was as red as Becky's ass and dripping pre-cum in steady stream. Brent helped her pull his shorts down and then peeled off his own shirt to reveal his abs and muscled chest.

Jessie gave an involuntary gasp when she got her first look at the big red dick pulsing inches from her chest. A fat drop of Brent's clear juice broke free and plopped onto her belly. It felt both cool and incredibly hot against her skin. She was sickened by the sight and feel of the beastly dong and its juice. At least that's what she told herself. Her pussy, on the other hand, was soaked. She could tell herself it was just from what Becky had been doing, but the taboo of the dirtiest spanking she had ever seen and the blow job she was about to watch were clearly having an effect on her. She had always liked being controlled. It helped her to avoid making decisions, but no one had ever dared to do what Mr. Johnson was doing now.

Brent brushed Jessie's hair away from her eyes, breaking her train of thought. With his other hand he grabbed a fistful of Becky's hair. He pulled her up while pushing Jessie forward until the girls' mouths were touching. Becky took it from there and started kissing her friend, first gently, but very quickly adding tongue while Brent held them in place. Brent's cock throbbed at their shoulders, occasionally brushing against them or dripping little globs of spunk onto their skin.

"Go on Becky," urged Brent. "Fuck your friend like you were when I came in."

Brent did not let either of their heads go, so they continued to kiss for him. Becky slid her dong up between Jessie's legs until it was once again sloughing through her pussy lips. Becky heard sticky smacking sounds, letting her know that her friend was indeed still incredibly wet. She felt her dildo catch on Jessie's entrance and pushed it in. Jessie moaned despite how ashamed and helpless she felt. With their lips locked, Becky worked the dong into Jessie until only the balls showed. Only then did Brent let them separate to catch their breath.

Becky knelt beside her friend with one hand on the dildo and the other resting on Jessie's hip. Her thumb played across Jessie's abdomen, teasingly close to her slit. Each caress brought her slightly closer to Jessie's gash and the swollen clit hidden inside. She kept working her dong in and out agonizingly slowly as she turned her gaze toward Brent. Suddenly, Brent pushed Becky's head down until her face was right in front of his dick. Then he looked at Jessie.