A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica, Becky needs her hands to use on you. Why don't you grab a handful of her hair and help her mouth to find my dick? Grab my shaft with your other hand."

Jessie groaned in disgust, but her eyes stayed locked on the massive shaft of meat in front of her. "Mr. Johnson, uh dad, I don't like boys."

"Yeah, but I'm a man," he said as though he understood her problem in a way that she did not. "I don't think you've ever touched a man's dick, but you're about to. Besides, I don't shoot my load after two pumps. We might fuck for hours and then I'll fill you up right, like you never even imagined."

"Oh god," she moaned while her eyes went wide as saucers.

"Relax, Jessie," Brent soothed as he stroked Jessie's cheek. "Daddy's going to take it slow. You can stay up past your bedtime with me. I'll spend all night teaching you to love dick if that's what it takes." He took her chin in his hand and forced her, albeit gently, to look up at him. "Now wrap those little fingers around my cock or I'm going to spank you like I just did Becky."

The whole time Brent was speaking, Becky had been steadily and obediently fucking Jessie's cunt with her dong. Her thumb ran tiny circles around a clit that was once again rock hard and as slippery as wet ice. Becky, her hair still in Brent's grip, leaned forward and let his thick shaft rest against her cheek. To Jessie it appeared that Brent had pulled her forward, but Brent knew otherwise and gave a satisfied grunt as he dribbled drops of pre-cum all over his daughter's face.

"Do you want to be spanked, Jessie?" Brent asked.

"Nnnoo, daddy," she managed to stammer out. She was panting now, but did not seem to realize it. Her eyes were glazed over but still stared at Brent's drooling cock that had left snail trails of pre-cum all over Becky's cheek. Becky's thumb was working Jessie's clit in a steady rhythm that Jessie's hips had begun to match.

"Then make my daughter suck my dick. Now."

Jessie sighed and her hand began to rise. "Yes, daddy."

Jessie first touched Brent's flesh tentatively, as if it might be scorching hot. Instead she found the warmth of his flesh strangely inviting against her cool fingers. She lightly wrapped her fingers around his base and took hold of a small handful of Becky's hair with her other hand. She pulled Becky's head up and away from Brent's dick until it slid free and bounced in front of Jessie's and Becky's faces. She tightened her grip so the pulsing meat shaft would not wriggle free and then tilted it slightly down.

"Daddy, are you really going to make me suck your cock?" asked Becky.

"No. Jessie is," Brent replied with a smirk.

"I'm sorry Becky," Jessie whimpered.

Becky, who was doing her best to hide how turned on she was, just gave a somber nod to her friend. She felt Jessie push her head forward toward the dripping log of flesh looming just in front of her face. Becky kept her mouth closed in feigned disgust as Brent's mushroom head pressed against her lips. She could hear Jessie panting beside her but kept her own eyes locked on her father's.

Jessie pushed Becky's head forward again. Brent's head had parted her lips ever so slightly. Becky turned her head in mock revulsion, teasing her father and forcing Jessie to adjust her grip. To Becky's surprise, Jessie wrapped a fistful of Becky's hair in her hand and forced her head back around with a harsh twist of her wrist. The pain forced Becky to open her mouth in pain.

"Owwwmmmmpphhh!"

Becky's initial yelp of discomfort was quickly muffled by the hot cock meat suddenly filling her mouth. Jessie pushed her head a little further until Brent's head had disappeared behind Becky's lips. Jessie let out a sigh that sounded like she was anything but disgusted. She pulled on Becky's hair until she could see Brent's head again and then pushed her lover's face back down on the thick tube of flesh with a hint of enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah, Jessie," Brent moaned. "Make her fuck my cock with her face."

Brent trailed his hand from Jessie's chin to her shoulder. She did not flinch away. Brent caressed her bare skin, but went no lower for now. He contented himself with watching Becky suck his cock while Jessie jammed her friend's head ever more enthusiastically onto his dick.

Jessie's whole body was glistening with sweat and she could not catch her breath. A mix of fear, shame, and arousal was roiling inside her along with a strange desire for this man's approval. Her own parents hated everything she did, every choice she made, but this man had been so nice. He was always kind and accepting. That is, until he caught her fucking his daughter. Even now, despite his anger and the vile thing he was making them do to punish them, he seemed so loving. His hand felt so strong and warm on her shoulder and his dick was like a tube of lava in her hand.

Jessie gave a single, gentle stroke of Brent's shaft. Brent grunted in pleasure and thrust into Becky's mouth. She made a quiet gagging sound but kept sucking away and diddling Jessie's clit. Oddly pleased with his reaction, Jessie stroked Brent's cock again and got a similar result. Brent pushed his dick deep into Becky's throat and to his great joy, Jessie held her friend's head firmly in place. Brent pushed and Jessie pressed until Brent's thick dong had entirely disappeared into his daughter's mouth. Becky was suddenly silent as her wind was cut off, allowing the wet slurpy sounds of Jessie's pussy being worked over to fill the room.

"Oh my god," Jessie whispered as Becky silently gagged on at least nine inches of her own dad's dick meat. Brent let his hand slide down to Jessie's tiny breast. He found her little bud of a nipple and rolled it between his fingers. "Oh my god," she said again, this time much more breathlessly.

Brent pulled his cock back letting Becky take a ragged breath and then he thrust it back down her throat. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she convulsed as her throat locked around Brent's dick. Again he pulled out, paused, and then drove his cock home. The sensation of her throat locking on his dick was pushing Brent past the point of no return. Jessie was writhing beside him, just seconds away from cumming herself.

Brent pulled his cock from Becky's mouth and left it just brushing her lips. "Jack me off, Jessie," he commanded. "Watch me cum on your girlfriend's face."

"Oh fuck!" she panted as Brent tugged on her nipple and Becky did the same to her clit. Jessie's hand flew back and forth along Brent's hot, spit soaked shaft. Her grip tightened as she felt him swell under her touch.

"Cum for me, daddy!" Becky rasped while looking up at him over his throbbing dick.

Brent first grunted and then roared as rope after rope of hot, white jizz suddenly shot from his cock and onto his daughter's upturned face. His spunk splashed across her lips, her cheeks, and chin. His jizz slathered Jessie's hand as she worked his dick from base to the tip, milking out every drop of cum onto Becky's perfect face.

"Your turn, Jessie. Cum for daddy."

"Mmm, oh no. Oh no, oh my, oh mmmmmm!" Jessie began to writhe and buck. Seeing her friend getting splashed with her own father's semen was so dirty and wrong that it drove Jessie into the strongest orgasm she had ever had. I'm just a dirty fucking whore, she thought to herself, both loving and hating the thought at the same time. Mom was right. I'm just a worthless, dirty, little whore. Her head arched back. Her eyes rolled up. She tried to scream in both anger and release but only a guttural, hitching, groan escaped. Thunder rolled inside her like nothing she had ever felt. She bounced her ass on the bed, willing Becky's dildo deeper into her, reveling in the tugs on her nipple that seemed perfectly timed with each orgasmic spasm.

"I'm a dirty whore!" she finally managed to grunt. She repeated herself a little louder with each orgasmic wave. As her spasms peaked, she all but shouted, "Feed my dirty little pussy!"

Becky obliged, ramming her dildo in a series of long piston-like strokes that emptied and filled Jessie's pussy repeatedly until she collapsed back onto the headboard. Brent and Becky smiled at each other while Jessie lay panting with her eyes closed.

Brent stepped away to rummage through his pants. He pulled out his burner and began snapping away before either of the girls knew what was happening. The shots of Becky's cum covered face almost matched the ones he had threatened her with before, except now there was a naked Jessie in the background of each one.

"Daddy, no," Becky pleaded halfheartedly.

"Relax girls. I just wanted a little souvenir. You want a copy, don't you Jessie?"

"I... no... my parents," she stammered.

"I'll send it to Becky here and maybe she will let you look at it the next time you come over to fuck her." Brent hit send and added, "I hope you come over to fuck her a lot."

"Mr. Johnson!"

"Uh uh. Daddy. We are all family here. Now help Becky to clean her face off. Why don't you start by giving her a kiss."

"But..."

"Ah, ah," Brent reminded her gently but sternly. "No back talk, young lady. Now, do it!"

"Ok. OK, daddy."

Becky was already crawling up Jessie's body until they were face to face. Without waiting for her friend, Becky leaned in, cum dripping from her lips and chin, and planted a firm kiss on Jessie's lips. Jessie felt revolted but eventually managed to relax her lips after Brent told Becky not to stop until Jessie gave in and kissed her back. Soon Becky's tongue darted into Jessie's mouth, delivering a small dose of Brent's salty sweet cum onto Jessie's tongue. Jessie decided that the taste was not horrible and eventually allowed her pursed lips to melt into her friend's mouth.

Before long Becky, who had not gotten to cum when the other two had, was mounted on Jessie's lap and grinding against her while they made out. Jessie's hands found Becky's ass and helped her to hump her. Jessie found herself licking Becky's chin, her lips, and her cheeks. At first she reluctantly swallowed down the thick syrupy goo coating her friend's face while Becky cooed and bounced against her. Becky moaned and encouraged her lover every time she slurped up some of Brent's cum. Eventually, Jessie felt herself getting into the dirty act that was making Becky writhe and moan atop her.

Just as Jessie was finishing up on her face, Becky felt the bed dip from Brent's added weight. He crawled up behind her, letting his freshly hardened cock brush against Becky's wriggling ass cheeks. He slid his cock up under his daughter, sandwiching it between Becky's pussy and Jessie's without penetrating either of them. He felt Jessie tense immediately. Becky reluctantly played along and froze as well, now only thinly playing the role of the reluctant daughter. She was too horny to keep this up much longer. She needed Brent's cock in her.

"Jessie," Brent said quietly. "You just said you wanted a cock fed into that cute little pussy of yours. Well, I'd like to feed it."

"Daddy, no!" Becky said a little too harshly. "You can't do that to her. This was my fault tonight. So you should do your...thing in me, if you have to do it."

"Just admit that you want this fat dick, Becky."

"What?!" she said in mock disgust.

"Look your friend in the eye and tell her. Tell her your pussy is wet from sucking dick and now you want it." Brent delivered a stinging slap to Becky's ass. "Tell her!"

"Ung! Ok, Ok," panted Becky. "Jessie, I, um...my pussy is wet...Ahhh!" Brent's hand flew to Becky's ass, rocking her forward into Jessie's titties.

"Becky, say it like you mean it," Brent said and thrust his dick back and forth between their pussy lips. Everyone could hear how wet both girls were. The wet smacking sounds of Brent's dick slopping between them filled the room. "Say it like you mean it because we all know it's true."

"Mmm," Becky groaned as Brent's head brushed her clit. She locked her gaze on Jessie and said, "I'm so horny, Jessie. I need my daddy's cock inside me right now." She looked over her shoulder at Brent and added, "Make me cum daddy. Please." Then she turned back and drove her tongue into Jessie's mouth.

Jessie closed her eyes and let herself sink into the feeling of Becky's soft tongue probing her mouth. She felt the heat of Brent's massive member slither from between her legs and knew he was about to put it inside of his daughter. Jessie felt Becky tense slightly and then rock forward when Brent pushed his thick dick into her. Jessie found herself wishing she could have watched it happen. Instead she contented herself in her lover's kisses and warm embrace. She heard Brent grunt and Becky moan. Becky's body started rocking back and forth as Brent began fucking her in earnest. The two girls' tits pressed together and Becky's hands began to roam all over Jessie's soft skin.

Becky let her mouth slide up to Jessie's ear and whispered, "Play with my clit while my daddy fucks me." She kept her mouth there and panted her hot breathy moans into Jessie's ear each time Brent thrust into her.

Jessie's hand obediently slid into place, her fingers finding Becky's sopping, swollen clit. She could feel Brent's meat just a fraction of an inch from her fingers as it slid in and out of his daughter's cunt. Jessie moaned at the thought of it and began working Becky's bud. She let her fingers slip down to touch Brent's shaft every so often. Jessie liked the thought of it plunging deep into her friend who was now moaning and writhing on top of her. Sticky wet sounds competed with the fap, fap, fap of Brent's balls slapping against Becky's thighs. Jessie picked up her pace, letting her fingers fly across Becky's clit.

"Fuck her, daddy!" she heard herself moaning.

When Brent obliged her and increased his pace, Jessie groaned and bit down on Becky's neck. Brent leaned down and did the same on the other side as he slammed his cock home over and over. Becky huffed and moaned into Jessie's ear when she felt hickies rising on both sides of her neck. The sensation pushed her into oblivion. She let her belly sink onto Jessie's so she could push her pussy back against Brent's thick meat even further. Her pussy clenched and gushed along his shaft.

"Oh, oh, uhhh!, Daddy I'm cumminnn!! AAHHHhhhnnnngg!" She cried out and bounced back against his dick as hard as she could. Her ass clapped loudly against Brent's hips, sending jolts of pleasure up through her whenever his dick pressed against her cervix. Finally, unable to take it any more, Becky collapsed entirely, falling limply on top of her friend.

Brent was too worked up to stop now so he unceremoniously rolled Becky to the side, exposing Jessie's fully naked, glistening body to him. He collapsed on top of her and pressed his thick shaft through her dripping lips.

"Tell me you want this dick, Jessie," he panted. "Tell me," he said again while relentlessly sloshing his dick through her wet trough and brushing her clit with the ring of his cock head. He felt Jessie's body respond as her hips began to flex with his thrusts. Becky lay silently beside him, watching in awe as her dad was somehow seducing her young lesbian friend. "Tell me," he commanded in a whisper.

"Huphh," Jessie managed as her body betrayed her. She was quaking with pleasure, already close to cumming again from the steady gliding of Brent's hot meat against her clit. Her hands reached out to caress Brent's muscled chest, then down to his hard abs. She looked down at herself, at the thick mushrooming head plowing her pussy lips. She was soaking wet. She spread her legs wider letting his tip brush her clit over and over. "You can't...ung...mmm... you can't... cum inside me, daddy. Mmm. OK?"

"I'll be careful," Brent lied. "Now say it."

Jessie moaned again, giving in to her body's desire for release. "Fuck me, daddy," she whispered. "Make me cum in front of my girlfriend. Make her watch me cum for you."

Brent plunged his dick into Jessie, filling her pussy like nothing ever had before. Her whisper turned into a deep, lust filled moan as his hot, veiny shaft disappeared inside her. He hammered her pussy with long clapping strokes. He pinched her tiny nipple with one hand and savaged her clit with the fingers of his other. Jessie's legs rose into the air as Brent hammered into her. Becky gasped at the sight of her friend being turned into a cock fiend so easily. Jessie's toes curled. She grabbed Brent's ass and helped him thrust into her even harder. She was moaning steadily as her climaxed approached. She watched in awe as her dad slammed his thick meat home, somehow deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Unable to help herself, Becky leaned in and began to suck on Jessie's tits. her fingers went to Jessie's clit, freeing up Brent's hands. Brent pushed Jessie's legs up, lifting her ass off of the bed. He grunted with pleasure as he managed to slip in even deeper in this new position. Jessie grunted, but took his meat eagerly. Brent felt his balls contracting and picked up his pace.

"Oh Becky, I'm gonna cum inside your friend," he grunted.

Becky popped her mouth off of Jessie's tit. "Oh daddy, do it. Fill her up for me and I'll suck it out," she moaned and doubled the pace of her fingers across her friend's little bud.

Becky's nastiness pushed him over the top. Brent roared at the ceiling and slammed his dick as deep as he could get it. He felt streaming jets of cum erupt from his cock, filling Jessie's cunt with his seed. Jessie was writhing beneath him, caught in the throws of her own orgasm while at the same time realizing what Brent was doing inside of her. The danger and taboo of what he was doing, made her orgasm even more intense. Jessie's screams matched Brent's as they came together on Becky's bed. Each slam of Brent's cock sending it hammering against the wall.

Brent gave Jessie one more thrust and then rolled off to one side. He grabbed Becky's head and pushed her down onto Jessie's snatch. True to her word, she went to work. Brent heard raunchy slurps and gulps coming from Becky as she gobbled up as much spunk as her tongue could burrow out of Jessie's cunt. Jessie came again, grabbing Becky's head and pulling her tightly to her mound as she thrust up into her face. Becky gobbled on, scooping out even more spunk with her fingers until there was nothing left to collect. She rolled off of her friend and lay panting beside her on the bed. Brent watched them cuddle and kiss as they slowly come back to their senses.

He got up off of the bed and collected his things before heading to the door. He turned out the light and told them goodnight. Before leaving her turned and added, "Jessica, you can spend the night anytime, but if you do, you might want to get on the pill. I can't imagine what I might have to do to you if I catch you fucking my daughter again."

"OK," Jessie said quietly, "but what if you just got me pregnant?"

"Then you will just have to come live with us full time."

"Really? What about Mrs. Johnson?"

Brent smiled at Becky. "Oh, she might not be as open minded as me yet, but she is coming around. Maybe you and Becky will have to do some convincing?"

"Daddy!" Becky gasped and threw a pillow at the door just as he closed it.

"What did he mean by that?" Jessie asked.

Becky silenced her friend with a long, deep kiss. "He's just a dirty old man with nasty thoughts. Don't worry about it."

"I think he wants us to fuck your mom."

"What!? No way. Go to sleep."

Jessie sighed, "I'm actually not that tired if you want to... you know."

Becky smiled in the dark and rolled on top of her friend. From the living room Brent heard moans coming from down the hall deep into the night.