All Comments on 'A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 12'

by Iamnotstevebuscemi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Someone needs to end that “doctor”.

Please have a student grab some files and give it to the police and college administration. That guy needs far more punishment than he received.

Please.

The story is great, but I highly dislike the methods that guy used in order to ruin people’s lives. He predicts one of the students will commit suicide due to his actions. That is cruel and unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

He's going to drug and then brainwash his daughter to sleep with him? All the stuff before was already questionable, but this is way too far. Sounds like Brent needs to be in prison. Hopefully he snaps out of it and doesn't become a complete piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brent is not a good guy

Brent is not a protagonist guys. He's blackmailing and manipulating his way into his family's pants. The fact that he no longer really cares about much beyond that shows how far he has already fallen. I predict that, like a drug addict or a serial killer, he will continue to devolve until something really bad happens to him.

daddysgoodgirl31daddysgoodgirl31over 3 years ago
Still awesome

This story has shifted and gotten more in depth. You have an amazing writing style and I love this story! It's one of my favorites! Please keep writing and I promise to keep reading.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago
getting juicy

main criticism is you seem to be confusing yourself with the constant pov changes between Jessie and Becky. There were some part where it was Jessie but should've been Becky.

great story though, Kat was such a natural seductress. Glad to see Brent has a Papa Bear mode when he catches out Becky on her lie or realises Danni is in danger.

IamnotstevebuscemiIamnotstevebuscemiover 3 years agoAuthor
Dang! Thanks.

Dang, I do constantly swap their names around when I'm writing. Half of my edits are hunting down name checks. Sorry for the confusion. Too many ladies in one house does cause a lot of confusion, both for me and for Brent.

Thanks to everyone for sticking around and the comments, both the good and the critical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
keep going

This chapter was hot - my only issue was that there was a lot of non-sexual content, a lot of which I didn't find particularly necessary to the story. I feel like the shopping trip and Danielle storyline could have been much shorter. Also, after all the build up for Becky having anal, it was over in a few sentences.

I can't wait to see what happens with Brent & Danielle. & I hope the girls continue to have fun at home. I wasn't a big fan of the Jessie content previously, but the entire scene with her and Kat was really hot. I'd love to see more of Becky & Katie together, and a continuation of Kat & Jessie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it coming! This story is insanely hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Big fan of your story, I’m really hoping it hasn’t been abandoned. Please let us know if you’re still writing and hopefully you’re doing well. Life gets in the way sometimes so no pressure.

IamnotstevebuscemiIamnotstevebuscemialmost 3 years agoAuthor

Back at it now. Been up the river as they say.

IamnotstevebuscemiIamnotstevebuscemialmost 3 years agoAuthor

Back at it now. Been up the river as they say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous