A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 13

Story Info
Brent gets the house in order.
21.9k words
4.82
22.7k
27

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This chapter begins a couple of days after the last chapter ends.***

Brent made it home without Danny knowing he had been in town.  After she had left her treatment, the professor went over some of the key phrases Brent could use with her, even over the phone.  Phrases like, "Daddy loves you" or "You make dad proud" would instil mildly euphoric feelings in Danielle and would gradually lead her to seek out more substantial positive reinforcement from her father and family members. Over time, the combined effects of the escalating interactions would overcome the self destructive behavior that the professor had instilled in his patient and return Danny to a healthy state of mind.  How long that would take was uncertain.

The professor also went over the induction technique with Brent.  Even though he assured Brent that the likelihood of it working was less than probable, he warned that, should it work, Brent must proceed with extreme caution, lest he cause additional damage to Danny's subconscious mind.  Brent brushed those concerns aside, and committed the induction to memory.  He was to get Danielle alone and in a relaxed state.  Then state to her, "There is no time like the present to begin feeling pleasant."  Brent had hurried back home with the phrase memorized and his pockets filled with stolen "relaxation" pills.

In the following days, Danny had called him at least twice a day.  While her calls were brief, she actively sought out her father's compliments, just like the professor said she would. Brent quickly noticed she often guided the conversation somewhere that would make it easy for him to praise something she did that day.  Brent saw almost immediate success when he said the phrases the Doc had recommended, but anything close worked. Danny's face would immediately light up if they were on a video chat, if not, he could tell by the lilt of her voice that she was smiling on the other end of the line.  All in all, so far so good, thought Brent.

Back at home, Jessie remained quite shy around everyone.  Fucking Kat, it seemed, had only made her feel all the more awkward around Becky and the rest of the family.  Of course, one on one, she was almost entirely at ease with both Kat and Becky, who had each visited her more than once down in her bedroom.  On the positive side, Jessie appeared to be very horny at all times.  Being undersexed for so long tended to do that, as did being a teenager. On top of that, Jessie was a natural giver and wanted to please anyone who bothered to show her any affection.  In exchange for getting her pussy and ass eaten repeatedly, Kat was more than willing to throw a few kisses and compliments Jessie's way. 

Katie, on the other hand, seemed to have had little to no success with Jessie.  Brent mused that it was probably because both Katie and Jessie were submissive to the more aggressive members of the household.  Neither of them seemed willing to initiate with the other.  So Brent would have to come up with a way to fix that.  Katie also seemed a little bit jealous that Jessie was suddenly getting everyone's attention.  He had a fix for that too.

One evening, he and Kat were out for a quick walk through the neighborhood.  Brent had started finding time out of earshot to have planning sessions with Kat or Becky so that the others would not hear. Even though there was now considerably less sneaking around than before, Brent found it both fun and sometimes necessary to make individual plans with his women. 

Once out of sight of the house, Brent said, "I've noticed that you and Jessie are hitting it off.  Any luck getting me into the game?"

"Hmm?  Oh, not yet, honey," said Kat, who in reality had never even brought it up with Jessie as Brent well knew from his video session reviews.  "Things are going really well with me and her but she's just so shy."

"Yeah, we need to break her of that."

"How do you think?"

"Well, for starters we need to get Katie in there and we need to get Jessie used to having multiple partners at the same time."

"She has been seeing Becky pretty heavily this week... and me too," Kat blushed a little at the memory of her latest romp with Jessie.  That girl could suck the corn out of her ass any day.

"Well, why don't you take Katie down with you tonight?"

"Just like that?  Oh Brent, Jessie is so timid.  I don't know."

Brent knew that Jessie had some experience with three way sex, since he and Becky had fucked her a few weeks prior.  In partial concession he said, "Fine, take Becky.  Jessie has had you both separately so just team up.  I don't know, maybe have some fun with it.  One of you could walk in on the other or something." 

"What are you going to be doing?"

"Katie has been jealous that you guys are fawning over Jessie and ignoring her.  I'll see what I can do, but that's why, sooner or later, we need to fully break Jessie in."

Kat sighed in mock exhaustion and smiled.  "Yes, dear."

"Plus," added Brent.  "Danny will be home in a little over a week.  She will be here for about a month before school starts back again.  How did you want to handle that?"

Brent had only briefly mentioned taking Danielle into the group a few times in passing.  Kat had been hesitant at first, then noncommittal, but at least seemed open to the idea.  Now that the date was approaching, Brent had to get Kat to make a decision.

Kat was silent for a long time.  Then she said, "Brent, our time with the twins has been, well, it's been incredible, but whenever I think about Danielle, it's just so incredibly dirty to even consider it.  I mean, it's the definition of off-limits.  It's wrong.  It's taboo."  She looked over at her husband of over twenty years.  "But dammit Brent, I just can't keep the vision of your cock sinking into our daughter's pussy out of my mind. I want to hear her moan for her daddy when you make her cum all over that cock. I mean I bet she's never even seen one that big. Imagine the look on her face when she sees it for the first time. Oh god, Brent, I think I need this as much as you."

Brent sighed in relief.  She had him worried for a second.  "Well, you are welcome to watch the real thing," he chuckled. "All we have to do is make it happen."

"But how, Brent?  How can we even start down that road?  Plus, she's just been so down in the dumps lately." 

"When's the last time you talked to her?"

"Last week unfortunately.  I've been pretty busy lately." 

Brent rolled his eyes.  "Yeah, I think you still have some pussy juice on your chin."

"Shut up, you big nasty," chuckled Kat.

"I talked to her last night and she seems to be coming out of the woods.  Seems like every time I talk to her, she brightens right up."

"Like she has a crush on you?" said Kat hopefully.

"Sadly, no.  Still, she seems happier than she had been."

Kat linked her hand in Brent's.  "Well, we will have to find a way to get her crushing for that daddy dick, just like I do."

"I'm sure we will work it out, babe.  Let's focus on Jessie for now.  I need to get my dick wet in her so you and Becky can suck it clean."

"Damn, you're nasty."  She squeezed his hand and added, "That's why I love you."

In truth, Kat did love Brent, and his big dick.  More and more though, she found herself craving pussy.  Right now she coveted Jessie's shy little cunt, but the forbidden nature of fucking Danielle was what really got her motor running lately.  Ever since Brent had suggesting seducing Danielle, Kat had begun imagining her daughter's mouth closing around her swollen pussy lips.  Oh how she needed to look down into her daughter's eyes while Danny tasted her mom's cunt for the first time.  Suddenly finding herself very horny, Kat tugged on Brent's hand to hurry him home.

...

When they came in, the girls were finishing up in the kitchen.  They had been quite good at completing their chores lately.  Brent assumed that steady doses of sex and orgasms tended to motivate them to stay in their parents' good graces. 

Jessie tossed her dish towel onto the counter and announced that she was heading down to do some homework.  Everyone knew that this was her way of inviting Kat or Becky to come fuck her.  Despite how adventurous she had become in the bedroom, Jessie was still unable to be open about herself with the family.  She might announce that she had homework several times in an evening or get Becky and Kat to come "help" her separately, but if either one of them tried to kiss her in front of the others, Jessie would shy away. 

So, when Kat quietly announced, "I think Becky and I will both come down shortly to help you, if that's OK?"  Kat knew she was pushing Jessie's limits.  Like Brent said though, they needed to break though with Jessie so they could turn their sights on Danielle when the time came.   

Jessie froze midstride on her way to the stairs, when she realized what Kat had said.  She stayed that way for more than a beat, but eventually resumed her course without saying anything.  Her heart was hammering in her chest by the time she got downstairs.  At the same time, Kat grabbed Becky by the hand and they headed back to Kat's room to get ready.

Alone in the kitchen, Brent asked Katie what she wanted to do this evening.  She grabbed her dad by the crotch and led him to the living room without uttering a word.  By the time Kat and Becky came back through to head downstairs, Brent's shirt was off, his pants were open and Katie's head was bobbing on his knob.  Brent leaned back in his recliner and gave Kat a quick kiss for good luck while Katie did her best to bury her nose in Brent's pubes with his cock deep down her throat.   

Brent fished his burner out of his pocket while Katie went to town.  She looked up at him and posed with his cock bulging her cheek out while Brent snapped a few photos.  Katie pulled her mouth free and let Brent's slobbery dick rest against her lips. 

She looked up lovingly at her dad and asked, "Don't you want to go downstairs too, daddy?"

Brent knew she was testing him.  Despite the lusty look in Katie's eyes, he could tell she was a little down from the sudden lack of attention.  He cupped her cheek and said in his most loving voice, "Tonight, I just want to be alone with my baby doll."

"You mean that, dad?" she asked.  Her doe eyes searching out any hint of deception in her father's face.

Brent set his burner on the small table beside his chair where his work and personal phones sat among some odds and ends.  He reached back with both hands and ran his fingers through Katie's hair.  His cock throbbed and danced against her cheek, leaving hot trails of Katie's spit wherever it touched her.

"Do you feel how hot and hard I am for you, Katie Bug?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, daddy," she answered while nuzzling her cheek against his pulsing shaft.

"This cock is all for you tonight, baby.  Say, do you remember that night in this very chair?  The night you and I first hooked up?"

"I do," she said and kissed his shaft lightly.

"Mom was over there on the couch, so we couldn't go all the way."

"I remember.  You still made me cum though."  She kissed his shaft again, letting her lips linger a bit.  "You always make me cum, dad."

"You know I always want to make you happy, kiddo."  Brent tried to guide Katie's mouth back to his cock, but she stiffened, still wanting to talk.

"Daddy, why is Jessie here?  Aren't we supposed to be a family?"  Katie seemed more curious than mad, because her lips went right back to caressing Brent's shaft.  Her eyes though remained tinged with jealousy.

"You know we talked about this.  Jessie had a shitty family and Becky is in love with her.  Just like you and I talked about how our love has no bounds, the same is true for Becky.  She can love you, me, mom, Danny and Jessie all just as much."  Brent ran his fingers back through Katie's thick hair.  "You know, you could be with Jessie too if you wanted.  She's very cute and I have seen how she looks at you every time you get close.  She really wants to kiss you, but she's too shy."

"You really think so?"

Brent nodded.  "Definitely.  I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss those pretty lips of yours."  Katie couldn't help but smile at her dad's flattery.  He went on, "And Jessie knows that what happens in our house has to stay in our house.  She has as much to lose as we do now.  Since her family put her out, we are all she's got."

Katie lifted her head and kissed the tip of Brent's leaking dick.  A drop of precum stuck to her lip when she pulled away to speak once more.  It stretched out to a glistening trail until it snapped when she started to speak.  "Are you going to fuck her too, daddy?"

I already have, thought Brent while Katie licked her lips clean. "I guess I'm not opposed to it," he said carefully.  "But family comes first.  Always.  I am sure I could grow to love Jessie like a daughter, but my girls are always my number one priority."

"And I'm your favorite?" she asked innocently before planting a not so innocent kiss on the head of his cock.

Brent gently pressed her head down before she could lift away from her slobbery kiss.  Katie let her face be pushed down onto Brent's shaft.  His head slipped between her lips, past her teeth, and brushed the back of her throat.  Katie swirled her tongue around the thick shaft that barely fit between her widely stretched lips.  Brent gave her a few encouraging nudges and Katie started bobbing her head.  "Oh shit, that's good, baby," he grunted without answering her question.

Just then Brent's phone rang.  As soon as it started chirping, he remembered that Danielle had been calling him every evening around this time ever since his visit with the professor.  Apparently, blow jobs from loving daughters had a way of making one lose track of time.  He thought about letting it go to voicemail, but then again, a video chat with one daughter while banging another was a temptation too hard to resist.

Brent quickly said to Katie, "It's your sister.  Be quiet, but don't stop.  It'll be fun."

Katie looked up at him, doing her best to smile around a mouthful of dick, and hummed her approval.  "Mmm Hmm."

Brent eased back into his chair and hit the connection.  Danielle's pretty face popped up onto his screen with a tiny version of Brent's image down in one corner.  He focused on keeping his expression neutral despite the magic Katie was working on his rod. 

"Hey, Danny," he said with a smile.

"Hi, daddy.  I just wanted to call to tell you goodnight.  I can't wait to get back home," she replied. 

Danielle already looked much improved from the solemn girl that had trudged into the professor's office a few days ago.  The color was back in her cheeks.  Her eyes sparkled with a hint of their former cheer.  Even better, Danielle had stopped wearing the frumpy clothes she had adopted as her daily outfit.  Tonight it appeared she had just gotten out of the shower.  She was laying on her bed, under covers, but Brent could see the straps and bosom of some kind of demure but alluring sleep wear. 

"We can't wait to see you in person either. You owe me a hug first thing, young lady," Brent added with mock sternness. 

"Yes, sir!" Danny replied sharply with a half assed salute.

"So, anything go on today?" he asked Danielle innocently, while Katie began lolli-popping his knob. 

Brent caressed Katie's cheek while Danny started going through her day.  Only half listening, Brent gave Danny enough verbal cues to keep her talking while he focused his attention on Katie's blowjob.  She continued to suck wetly on his head, letting her mouth pop free occasionally and letting spit run our of her mouth onto his fat, round head, but never letting her tongue lose contact with Brent's slobbery knob. 

Unable to take Katie's teasing anymore, Brent pushed her head back down a little more forcefully than before.  "That's really good," he half groaned, speaking to both girls at once, while he forced Katie's head down until her nose brushed his pubes.

"Dad," Danielle said, changing subjects.  "I know I've been a real downer lately.  Even my friends have said so.  I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." 

Brent could tell his daughter was fishing for compliments.  This was apparently how her subconscious had manifested the professor's instructions.  He played along while grabbing a fistful of Katie's hair and guiding her into long, tip to base, mouth strokes on his throbbing hard dick.  He said, "You're no downer, babe.  I love being with you."

"Thanks, dad."  Danny snuggled down into her pillows.  "I think I'm finally over my breakup.  Maybe that's what had me down.  I don't know, but I am definitely in a better mood lately.  Maybe I should swear off men."

Brent kept Katie bobbing.  Her slurps were getting a little bit noisy, but Brent was feeling bold.  "That would be a shame.  I'd be all over you for a date... if I wasn't your father."

The comment could easily have come off as creepy, but since Danielle had been trained to seek and love Brent's compliments, her face broke into a gorgeous, blushing smile.  "Awe.  That's so sweet, dad." 

Interesting, thought Brent, maybe it's time to escalate a bit.  He suddenly had to stop Katie so he didn't blow his load too soon.  He asked Danny to hold on and muted the phone briefly.  "Strip," he commanded Katie before turning the mic and camera back on. 

Back to Danielle he said, "So you don't have a boy stashed in your room somewhere?"

"No," said Danny and panned the camera around.

"Not under your covers?" asked Brent slyly just as Katie finished removing her clothes.  Brent could tell Katie was super horny by the way she had all but ripped her clothes off. 

Katie lunged for his pants to get them to the floor while Brent returned his attention to his phone.  Danielle had giggled at her dad's question and lifted her blanket up.  She spun her phone around again and tucked it under her covers in a slow scan.

"Nothing under here, dad," she said as the camera panned over her body.

In the dim light, Brent could barely make out Danny's lower legs, but the good stuff was crystal clear.  She casually panned over herself, revealing the swell of her big breasts barely hidden under the satiny cream colored material of her top.  Brent noted that, while her nipples were not rock hard, they did appear to be slightly puffy. Very interesting, he thought, but not as interesting as her crotch. 

Danny was just wearing panties, a high cut bikini type affair that looked to be pink.  Her mound was tightly pressed against the plain but silky looking material.  Danny had her legs casually spread, showing she had no shame in showing off her toned body or smoothly muscled legs to her dad.  Fucking gorgeous, thought Brent...or had he said it aloud?

Katie had Brent's pants all the way off now and turned away from him.  She backed up and settled herself down onto his lap, while making sure his slobbery dick slid neatly into her dripping cunt.  Brent kept his expression neutral but did have to let out a long sigh as his daughter's tightly stretched pussy lips swallowed the full length of his fat shaft. 

"Hmm, I wouldn't say there was nothing there, cutie pie," Brent flirted breathlessly.  He braced himself to minimize the rocking motion just as Katie began to gyrate on his cock.  "You must live in the gym to get a body like that."

Danny had flipped the phone back to show her blushing face.  "Daddy, you are so sweet.  If my boyfriends gave me compliments like that everyday, maybe I wouldn't have kicked them all to the curb."

He grabbed Katie's ass with his free hand and sped her up a bit.  Brent could hear wet fapping sounds, which told him Katie was rubbing her clit.  Brent let his hand glide up and down Katie's back.  Her pussy felt so good that he couldn't keep the growl out of his voice when he said to Danielle, "If any boy didn't worship you every day, then he got what he deserved."