All Comments on 'A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 13'

by Iamnotstevebuscemi

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So excited your back! This is one hot chapter and one of my favorite stories on here. Hoping the next chapter comes soon and can’t wait to see Brent seduce Danny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Missed you. A lot. Another great story. Hope it doesnt take as long, but quality trumps quantity, so take all the time you need. Cant wait to see Danielle added.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot. I didn't love the addition of Jesse at first but now I love it. The ass play is so good and I can't wait to see what happens with Danielle. Such a good series. Can't wait for what comes next.

ss6504ss6504almost 3 years ago

You are definitely one of the best erotica authors - ever! You check all the boxes. Hot - Hot erotica - Check. Anal - Check. Lesbian - Check. Incest - Check. Lesbian incest - Check.

And your writing is so-so good.

Cannot wait for the next instalment.

superdandy123superdandy123almost 3 years ago

still enjoyed the story, writing's great, loving the breadcrumbs for an impending disaster and the first part with Katie and Danielle. after that it got a bit vile, far too much assplay and scat for my taste. had to speed read it.

looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, hate to be that person but any idea when the next chapter might be out? Also I’m a little OCD but you referred to Becky having little breasts I thought she was a c cup the same as Katie and that Jessie was smaller like a b cup? I know its not a big deal but I try to imagine what the girls look like and it was throwing me off. Can’t wait for more chapters and hopefully Dani gets seduced next chapter.

IamnotstevebuscemiIamnotstevebuscemiover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, dang I suck sometimes. I'm still a newish writer. If I do another series, I will do a better job of keeping track of appearances, relationships, etc for consistency. I did not intend for this to be such a long story, but at this point, I am just rolling with the punches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Buscemi there’s no need to be hard on yourself, you’re an amazing writer especially for this being your first story. The detail and sex scenes writing are hot and fantastic. Plus your characters are great and people the readers actually care about. Really hoping the next chapter is coming soon. If it’s going to be awhile no rush or pressure but maybe give us an eta?

IamnotstevebuscemiIamnotstevebuscemiover 2 years agoAuthor

Probably a couple weeks or so. Sometimes I get tied up IRL, so I can only write intermittently. I know it sucks, but I do try to plug away at least a few minutes every day.

wanttobeajhwanttobeajhover 2 years ago

need to read more. you do a very good job writing, but i wish you released them faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter, please say it’s coming soon! I really want to see Brent finally seduce Danny and make her his! I hope the next chapter is ready!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoping this is updated soon! Please write soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this series. Best stuff I’ve seen on this site in a long time. I’m eagerly anticipating the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stories. Hoping there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great story, but I’m starting to get afraid it’s been abandoned. I hope I’m wrong and we get an update soon. To the author I hope you’re well, if you’re able to please let us know your fine and if you plan on continuing this amazing story. I’m hoping for the next chapter, we got to see Brent punish Kat and make her his slave, and of course finally get with Danny.

sunny2020sunny2020about 2 years ago

I love this story. I hope we see some new chapters soon?

TessalyTessalyalmost 2 years ago

I love this story! Anal isn't my thing at all, but that's just my personal view, and doesn't change the fact this story is an objective 5/5.

Becky is one of my favorite characters, and I hope Brent fills her in about Danny soon. Also, I really hope Katie gets caught and punished severely, like no sex for a year. Impregnation is hot, but secret jealousy drama is a huge turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any update soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this series has been abandoned it’ll be really sad. I was looking forward to the scenes the post script hinted at; I believe Kat was going to be punished for her affair and fully brought inline. Plus seeing more of Katie and Jessie would’ve been great, always fun to see a submissive take a turn of being more dominate for a short while. Of course the biggest disappointment is we never got to see the chapters where Danny was seduced by Brent. This is such a great story and I really hope it’s been delayed and not abandoned. To the author I hope all is well with you, life gets in the way of fantasy often and I hope it’s been treating you ok. It’s been over a year since the last update but there are still fans of yours hoping you’re able to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please come back! It’s almost two years without an update I really hope the author is doing ok and has more in store for us, but I really hope they write more soon! I love this story and just finished a reread only to get here and be disappointed to have reached the end!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic story that I hope hasn’t been abandoned. Will there be an update soon?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just found this story and it’s one of the hottest I’ve read. It looks like it hasn’t been updated for a couple of years but the author updated their profile last month so does this mean a new chapter is on the way? Sure hope so!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would love for this to continue, some of the best stuff I've ever read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m bummed out, I came to check for an update only to see there isn’t one and it has now been two years without one. Such a disappointment that this amazing story seems to have been abandoned, especially right on the cusp of Danny coming home to discover all the changes in the family dynamics. I sincerely hope I’m wrong and we get an update soon, if we don’t this will be one of the all time biggest let downs on here. If the author still checks comments I hope you know your story is amazing.

stubernadsstubernads8 months ago

I want for there to be a Ch 14 more than I do The Winds of Winter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, is there any chance we get the next chapter soon?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is fantastic, any chance we ever get another chapter? It’s frustrating when great stories don’t get finished, especially when it stops just before a major plot line happens. I hope we someday get to see the seduction of Danny.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Are we ever going to get another chapter? I hope we do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous