A Tale of Two Brothers

Story Info
Fucking one brother is crazy. Two????
5.9k words
4.6
23.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

Please note everyone involved in this story is over the age of eighteen.

*****

After a hard day at college, I was sitting on my bed watching porn on my laptop, when I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Brian," a voice answered meekly.

"Oh hey Bri, come in," I instructed him, quickly closing the tab on my laptop.

"Hey Hayley," it was his little joke.

"What's up, bro?"

"Well, I wondered, I kind of need your advice, but I can see you're busy," he said nervously.

"No it's ok, just some college work. It can wait. Here, sit," I told him, patting the bed.

"Well, if you're sure. It's kinda embarrassing."

"You can talk to me. You know that."

It was true. My kid brother and me had always had a good relationship. I guess it was because we were so close in age. I had just turned nineteen and he was a year younger and still in school. I suppose with such a small age gap we knew the same people, the same teachers, listened to the same music and watched the same tv. It just wasn't so true with my older brother Jack, who was seven years older than me. More about him later.

"Well, you know I told you about Gabby, that girl at school I like. Well.....she......well..... I asked her out and she said.....she said yes."

"Oh Bri, that's great. Good for you," I told him.

I was genuinely proud of him. Brian is a sensitive soul and quite shy. Also I had seen this Gabby about and remember from when I was at school.. Her name was Gabriella. She was Argentinian. While not a stunner in the way that some girls at school were she had a different kind of beauty and the way she appeared so cool gave her a certain mystery. I had been at the shopping mall with Brian one Saturday lunchtime and noticed he blushed when she walked into the coffee shop we were sitting in, with her parents. I followed his eyes and put two and two together. I slowly eased the story out of him about how he had the hots for her for several months. I could tell Brian wasn't very experienced with girls or very confident so over the next few weeks I had given him some advice on how to attract her attention.

"Anyway, the thing is we're going out on Saturday and I just need some advice on how to treat her, how to talk to her. You know the stuff," he continued.

So over the next fifteen minutes I explained to him the importance of listening to her, showing interest in the things she said, but at the same time don't let her do all the talking. How to be polite, but also seem confident. By the end of our chat he seemed happier but I could tell something was playing on his mind still.

"Are you sure, Bri, is there anything else?" I asked him, sensing his awkwardness.

"Well.....err.....no...that's great.....thanks sis," he stammered, getting up to leave.

I touched his hand, encouraging him to stay.

"Brian, talk to me. I can tell something else is on your mind. Tell me. Please!"

"Well, Hay, it's......no..... I don't know if I can.....it's just...."

"Brian! Just spit it out!"

"Ok, so......right......I'm thinking, if the date......goes well........and she wants to.....she wants something else.....she wants....."

"You're worried about kissing her, right?"

"Yeah, I mean... I don't know how to....well....I've watched videos and stuff but....."

"You've never kissed a girl and you want to do it right?"

"Yeah.... I just don't want her laughing at me.....or thinking I'm a rubbish kisser."

"Assuming she knows how to kiss a boy."

"Yeah, but if she does....and I'm useless, then she won't want to go out with me again."

"Well hopefully she's not that shallow. Not all girls are."

"I know but....."

"Ok let me tell you what to do. Forget the online videos, just listen."

So I spent the next ten minutes or so explaining to my younger brother how to kiss a girl. I explained about where hands should go, how to hold her, lips, tongues, the full story. At the end I could see he was listening intently, and understood what I was telling him.

And that should've been that. But........something made me go beyond that. I guessed it must have been the porn clips I'd been looking at before he came in. Maybe just the conversation itself. Maybe the fact that I hadn't been with a guy in five months and the things I was telling Brian were the things that I wanted for myself. The truth is I was feeling just a little horny.

"Brian, I tell you what. Let me show you. Practise on me."

"Hayley...that's weir......"

"Maybe but if you want to do it right perhaps it's best if she's not the first. Practise makes perfect I believe."

"Are you sure? I mean you don't mind me........kissing you?'

"Just do it. Show me what you can do and I'll tell you where you can do it better."

"Hay, that's.......are you sure?'

"Yeah, pretend i'm Gabby and not your sister."

So he leaned towards me. I could see him processing in his mind the things I had told him. Then he leaned in further and put his lips against mine.

I was expecting nothing. I'd heard that kissing your brother was totally different to kissing a guy you liked. But there was something. As his lips touched mine there was a strange feeling in my stomach. Perhaps I should add at this point that in my entire life I had never seen Brian as anything other than a brother, not even as a boy.

He pulled back from me almost immediately.

"How was that?"

"Well, it was a start, but you need to kiss her for longer than that."

"Ok, here goes,"

He leaned in again. This time he seemed to be putting into practise more of the advice I had given him, such as where to put his hands. Again I was surprised to find myself enjoying the sensation of my little brother kissing me. He tried again, getting better each time.

"How am I doing?"

"Surprisingly well. Go again."

And he did, this time just a little more passionately. I could feel my heart beating and my nipples hardening.

"Brian, are you sure you've never kissed a girl before?"

"No why?"

"Well maybe it's beginners luck but I've got to say little brother, you are a good kisser."

"Really? Wow!" he exclaimed, getting up to go.

'Whoa, whoa, stop right there kid!" I told him.

"W-what?"

"We haven't finished yet. You're doing well but remember what I said about tongues. If you're this good she might want you to give her a proper kiss."

So he came forward again. This time the kiss was longer and his tongue pushed against my lips. I responded and before I knew it our tongues were dancing against each other. I could feel myself getting hot.

"Now that's how you kiss a girl! Do that to her on Saturday night and she'll never forget it."

"Wow!"

"Did you like it?"

"It was great. Beautiful. Was I really ok?"

"You were more than ok, you're a natural."

"Thanks sis."

"That's what big sisters are for."

"You're the best."

"I know. Now scoot, I've got studying to do."

After he left I thought back to our kiss. I was shocked to find that I was wet and even more surprised when five minutes later I was masturbating thinking about my little brother's kiss.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Sunday lunchtime we were all sitting around the table having lunch. Brian was at the opposite end to me. Occasionally our eyes met and he would smile at me. But in truth the main focus of my attention, as it always was on these occasions, was my elder brother, Jack. For ages I'd had a massive crush on him. Try as I might, it would never go away. I'd had a few boyfriends, I definitely wasn't a virgin, but my big brother was still my dream. Of course I had never done anything about it. I was seven years younger than him and he never really paid me any attention. We got on ok, had a decent brother/sister relationship, but I am sure he would never consider me in that way. He'd had loads of girlfriends and had been dating his current one, Megan, for over a year. Most of the time he hardly seemed to notice I was there.

Back to the tale, I was desperate to hear how Brian's date went. Eventually I couldn't wait any longer. I sent him a text:

HOW WAS YOUR DATE??????

He replied;

TELL YOU LATER

Mom saw us both texting.

"Put your phones down you two. You know the rules. No phones at the dinner table."

"Sorry mom."

Carefully, so mom or dad couldn't see, I sent him another text.

MY ROOM. AFTER LUNCH

So after lunch, he came to my room.

"So......?"

"Yeah it was good. Great in fact."

"And the kissing?" I smiled.

"Err.....we didn't."

"You didn't kiss?" I sounded disappointed.

"No the time never seemed right. But we're going out again on Tuesday."

"Brian, that's great. Tell me more."

So we sat and chatted for about twenty minutes as he recalled what they talked about, what she wore, how he acted.

"Make sure you kiss her this time," I ordered him after he'd finished talking.

"Yes boss!"

"Do you need more practise? You know, just a refresher?" I asked.

"Would that be ok?"

For the next fifteen minutes we kissed. Again it felt fantastic and I sensed I was enjoying it as much as he was. It was only when we heard footsteps going past my room that we pulled apart.

"Come for a refresher tomorrow, after i get back from college," I told him.

"Definitely, sis. Thanks. Am I still doing ok?"

"Better than ok."

That evening I went downstairs quite late on to find everyone had gone to bed. I always sleep in the nude but I put on a vest and panties to go downstairs. I stepped into the living room to find only my big brother, Jack there.

"Oh hi Jack, what you watching?"

"Just some movie. Not very good."

I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What's that for? You want a favor?"

"No I just haven't seen you much lately. You ok?"

"Oh....yeah....good sis. You?"

I chatted about college and he told me how he was going for a promotion at work.

"That's great Jack, I'm sure you'll get it."

In these conversations I always tried not to act like a kid sister but as an adult. A female adult at that. I always hoped my skimpy attire would catch his attention but it always ended with me seeming just the kid sister.

"Do you want a beer?" I asked him.

He nodded so I got up and headed to the kitchen. I hoped my panty clad ass would interest him. I came back with two beers. After he finished his he got up and went to bed.

Oh well I thought.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just got back from college on Monday afternoon when there was a knock on my door. I was in the middle of changing and quickly put on a t shirt and shorts.

"Hey Bri."

"Hey. How was college?"

"It was college. How was school?"

"It was good."

He seemed happier.

"Can we....err......you know?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Yes of course, that's why you're here."

Without any build up he put his hands on my shoulder and we began to kiss. His hands moved to hold my head as our tongues started twisting around.

"Well?" he asked.

"You're getting better. So much better than when we first began."

"You're not just saying that?"

"No Brian. Seriously, you're a very good kisser. Gabby can certainly have no complaints in that department."

"It's all down to you."

"No, I'm just doing what any good sister would do."

"You're better than any sister in the world!"

"Anyway, Brian, let's be serious now. You've passed the kissing exam but let's say you and Gabby get a third date, which I'm sure you will. You're kissing again but this time you have to do more with your hands. Make her feel like a woman."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, you need to get your hands to explore her. Come here."

He stepped towards me and I explained that he should let his hands move down her back, towards the small of her back, and finally onto her ass.

"Oh wow! On a third date?"

"Yeah, it's just a step at a time. It's too much for a first kiss. You don't wanna move too fast but you don't wanna move too slow either."

"Ok."

"Yeah. A kiss on the second date, if you don't on the first, but definitely hands on ass on third."

"Well, I never knew these rules," he said.

They're not rules. They're just what I would expect."

"Oh ok sis."

"So let's try."

So we began kissing. Tongues, everything. I could feel myself getting wet.

I held his hands and guided them down my back, stopping briefly at the small of my back, before placing them on my ass. He pulled away instantly.

"No don't do that! Trust me, she'll like it," I told him.

"Are you sure. It just feels a bit weird, you being my sister you know...."

"I've helped you so far haven't I?"

"Yeah....but...."

"Just get your hands on my ass and leave them there. Try again."

So we kissed again, and this time I guided his hands onto my denim clad ass and held them there. We stayed like that for a few moments and I let go of his hands. To my pleasure he didn't move them. I placed my hands on his ass and as we kissed I pulled him towards me. I was momentarily shocked to feel his erect cock pressing against me. Eventually we pulled apart.

"Right that's enough for today. You're got to go," I told him, feeling hot and flustered.

As soon as he'd left my room I stripped naked and masturbated. I was beginning to wonder if I was doing this for him or myself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Tuesday, when Brian was out and mom and dad had gone to bed, I put on a short cropped top and skimpy panties and went downstairs. Jack was in the kitchen.

"Hey bro."

"Hey sis, ok?"

"Uh-huh. Any job news yet?'

He told me there wasn't. I told him I needed to get a glass of water but he was in my way. He stepped aside but I really thought I could sense him looking at my ass. So I walked across to the refrigerator, opened the door and deliberately bent down to pick something off the lowest shelf.

"Oh christ," I heard him mutter.

"What's that bro?"

"Nothing. I've got a bit of a headache. i'm going to bed. g'night."

I was still in my skimpy outfit when I heard Brian get home. He crashed about in the kitchen for a bit before heading upstairs. Just before he disappeared into his room I poked my head around my door. He came into my room.

"So.....?"

"Oh sis it was great! It was the best! Amazing!"

"Tell me!"

He told me how they'd kissed, how he'd squeezed her ass.

"Oh Brian, I'm so thrilled for you."

"Thanks sis. Do you think she really liked it?"

"Show me what you did. Exactly. Don't leave anything out."

"Err....ok....."

He did. He kissed me. Fully on the lips. We kissed. His hands wandered down my back, not immediately but after a good deal of kissing. I was pleased to see he didn't rush it. Then his hands reached my ass. My panty clad ass. He squeezed my ass cheeks as I did the same to him. Again I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. I was unbelievably horny at that moment. He moved to pull away.

"Not yet. Do that last bit again. I think you might have made a mistake."

"R-r-really?"

"Let me see..."

We did it again. A full on kiss and squeezing each others asses. His cock was straining to be set free.

"W-well?" he asked, worried.

"No it's ok. I just wanted to be sure. You were perfect."

"Perfect?"

"Yes, dear brother. She'd have to be mad not to enjoy that. I bet she's in her room right now playing with herself thinking about what a good kisser you are."

"Really?"

He went off, a big smile on his face. I stripped naked and enjoyed my best orgasm in ages.

On Wednesday I had no college. I had the house to myself until Brian came home from school. I stayed in bed until everyone had left the house, then still naked i wandered downstairs to the kitchen. I had some juice and some toast. Then, still nude, I went into the living room and put some music channel on, and started dancing around. I often like to dance naked around the living room when I am alone in the house.

As I turned my head I saw a figure standing in the living room doorway, watching me.

"JACK!!!!!????"

"Hi Hayley."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, covering as much as I could with a cushion.

"I'm not feeling well, so I came home. Sorry to disturb your fun."

"Ok....err......." I moved to behind a curtain, just my head poking round.

"I would say I enjoyed your little show, but I really don't feel well," he continued.

":Err....can you look away. I'll make myself decent then I'll get you a drink."

He looked away, and I ran past him and up to my room. In my room I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. He's seen me naked. I couldn't ever have expected that, even if I tried to plan it. I put on a thin cropped top and panties and went back downstairs. He was lying on the couch. I made him a hot drink, gave him some medication and put some covers over him and he fell asleep. I showered then dressed and helped him to bed just after lunchtime.

Brian came home from school and it wasn't long before he was at my door.

"Hey Bri, wasn't expecting to see you."

"I....err...... I...just wondered........could we practise more?"

I smiled. I knew, and he knew, that he didn't need to practise at all. His technique was as good as any, if not better than, any man I'd ever been with. I realised that I was enjoying our kissing sessions for definitely not innocent reasons, and his appearance at my door confirmed that he enjoyed them as well.

So you like kissing your sister don't you? I thought to myself.

He stepped into my room and we spent the next thirty minutes making out.

"Oh Brian you definitely don't........need...... practise....." I moaned.

"I just......wanna.....get....it........right......." he mumbled back, between kisses.

Our hands were firmly planted on each others asses and we were squeezed tightly together. Again, his cock was rock hard and straining to get out.

He moaned loudly.

"Shh....you know Jack's home, right. Do you want him finding out about this?"

"J-Jack?"

I told him about Jack coming home sick that morning. I didn't mention my little nude dance show.

By dinner time, Jack seemed on the mend. We all sat around the table talking and laughing. Brian and I were sat opposite each other, and we kept exchanging little smiles, hoping that no one would notice.

"What are you two up to? I know that look between you," said mom.

"N-nothing mom."

Everyone, including Jack, went to bed early that night. I was sitting in my bed reading, naked, when there was the lightest of knocks on my door. I pulled the sheet up to my shoulders before Brian walked in, wearing just boxers.

"Brian?"

"Can I.........can we.....err..."

"You want to kiss?"

"Err.....yeah....."

"Do you like kissing me?"

"Well, you know, I just wanna get it right for Gabby."

"Sure. It's ok, cause I like kissing you too."

He moved up to the bed. I was careful to keep the sheet over me. He leaned across and we began kissing. After a good while I sat up some more. Only his body pressed against mine was keeping the sheet from falling. I sat forward some more and he moved his hands down my back. Finally he reached my ass. To my amazement, my quiet, shy, little brother didn't hesitate at all but began to squeeze my bare ass cheeks. He pushed me back on the bed and lay on top of me, still kissing me. I squeezed his ass and pressed him tighter to me.

By now I was getting carried away. In a single movement I rolled out from under him, rolled him onto his back and climbed on top of him, all the while keeping the sheet over me. I kissed him passionately and could feel his hard cock. As we wriggled, somehow his cock slipped free of his boxers. We both gasped as we felt it. I sat up to look at it and grabbed it.

"Oh Hay....."he moaned as I began to stroke his shaft.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers
12