A Tale of Two Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...little brother, you've got a nice cock."

As I stroked him I let my sheet fall down, exposing my nudity to my little brother.

"Oh shit......" he exclaimed.

I continued to jerk him as he reached to touch my breasts. Then I moved down to take him in my mouth.

"OH FUCK.....OH YES.......OH HAYLEY......"

Shhhhh! You'll wake the house," I laughed, briefly moving my head from his cock.

"CUMMING.......CUMMING....SOON....."

I returned to stroking his cock as he played with my tits, and moments later his cum shot over my hand and the bedsheets. I sat up onto my knees, giving him a clear look at my naked body.

"God you're so beautiful," he smiled.

"Thanks little bro."

"That was amazing," he moaned.

"It was but now you'd better go. I don't fancy explaining to mom and dad why we're both like this."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Thursday Jack was feeling better and went to work. Brian went to a friends house after school, so I had the house to myself for a few hours. I thought about what I had done with my younger brother. I enjoyed it, but couldn't believe we'd done what we'd done. I knew we needed to have a chat at some point.

As I knew he would, he came to my room at about eleven thirty that night when everyone was in bed. I was naked.

"Can I help, little brother?" I smiled.

"Can we....err.....?"

I answered by patting the bed. He came over, pulling off his shorts as he did so. I still kept the sheet over me for a while, but eventually it fell and our naked bodies were pressed against each other. Again I sucked his cock, this time allowing him to cum in my mouth and I swallowed the lot. After he'd gone back to bed i masturbated, thinking about Brian, but also about my accidental show for my other brother, Jack, the other morning. I could barely sleep that night, thinking that if I can have one brother surely I can have the other. What I had done with Brian had made me feel bolder and more determined to push my luck with Jack. Anyway, he had seen me naked. That must've left an impression.

Things fell into place sooner than I expected. At about four in the morning I felt the need to get a drink. I needed to go to the kitchen. I threw on a t shirt, just in case, and headed downstairs. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I noticed the light in the living room was on. I poked my head round to see Jack was there, watching tv. I looked down at myself. My t shirt was a long one, covering everything. I snuck back upstairs and changed into a shorter one. One that almost, but not quite covered everything. I tripped back down and poked my head round the living room door.

"What'cha doing?" I asked.

Jack looked round, startled. He was just wearing a pair of boxers.

"Couldn't sleep. Just watching tv."

"At this time?"

"What are you doing up?''

I held the glass of water in front of me.

"Thirsty."

I came in and sat next to him. We sat together, just watching some kind of cop show, in silence. I drank my water then got up, moving towards the window.

"It'll be light soon," I whispered, stretching to open the drapes.

I knew this would expose my ass to him. I sat back down and he put his arm around me.

"Thanks for looking after me yesterday. When I felt rough," he whispered to my ear, before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"That's what I'm here for. Sorry about the show."

"Huh?'

"You know.....my dancing......"

"Oh.....that......yeah that was unexpected."

"Sorry."

"I might've appreciated it more if I hadn't felt so shit."

"How long were you standing there?"

"About a minute."

"A minute!? I thought it was just a few seconds?"

"No I was just trying to get my head round what I was seeing."

"Pervert."

"What? You were the one dancing round the room in your birthday suit."

"Oh well I guess it gave you something to jack off to......" I joked.

"It didn't."

"Oh."

"But it's stored in the memory bank for another time. I'm sure one day......"

"Deffo pervert."

He stood up and announced he was going to bed. I'm sure I noticed a bulge in his boxers. I was feeling bold.

"Are you going to whack one off now?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Maybe I am but you'll never know," he laughed.

I went off to bed. I was excited. Flirting! We're flirting now. That's a good sign.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Friday Brian went to stay overnight at a friend's house. I knew he had a date on Saturday night so I was hoping we'd get some more practise in before then. I thought he might like to practise sucking my tits. And maybe more. Jack went out with his girlfriend Megan. I knew he'd be back late. Mom and dad went to bed about eleven thirty and i followed. Except I didn't go to bed. I put on a thin vest, one which didn't even reach the top of my ass, and made no secret of the fact that my nipples were hard. I went downstairs and put the tv on, and waited.

I heard Jack coming up the path at about a quarter past one. I rolled over so I was lying on my stomach watching tv. It all looked very innocent except the fact that my ass was uncovered.

Jack came in and saw me lying there.

"Hey squirt, thought you'd be in bed by now."

"Soon, just watching this movie."

"Is it good?"

"Yeah."

"Mom and dad?"

"In bed."

"Bri?"

"Friends house."

"Ok. I'm just gonna change."

Did he notice? Did he see my ass? Is he that oblivious to it?

I had a plan B.

I got up and went into the kitchen. When I heard him coming down I stood by the sink with my back to the rest of the kitchen, drinking a glass of water. He came into the kitchen, obviously seeing me there. My ass was totally on display. And it's a nice ass. I've been told that by every guy I'd ever been with.

He walked up behind me.

"I want something stronger," he said, reaching up to where the glasses were kept.

"Wanna beer?'' he asked.

"Yeah go on then."

He walked over to the refrigerator and poured two cold beers. I was still facing away from him.

"How was your evening?" I asked him.

"Cool."

"How's Megan?"

"Yeah she's good. We had a cool time."

He brought my beer over then headed into the living room. I followed him. I had been hoping he'd be tempted to fondle my ass in the kitchen. Now I would have to walk into the living room knowing that he would see my pussy. When I entered the room, he was by the bookcase, his back to me. I quickly sat down on the couch. He sat on the armchair to my left.

"Cheers little sis," he said, holding up his beer.

"Cheers."

We sat in silence for about five minutes. Then I went for plan C.

"So did you then?"

"Did I what?"

"Jack off last night thinking about my dance routine?"

"HA!"

"You said you might."

"Did I?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well I think I also said that you'd never know."

"I take that as a yes then."

"If that'll make you happy, think that."

To my surprise he got up and moved to the couch. He sat by my head end rather than ass end, although my ass was clearly visible. After a while he put his hand across and onto my back, stroking me gently. I was silently praying that his hand would move to my ass. It didn't.

After a while I got up.

"More beer?" I asked him, hurrying past him.

"Well you're going for it tonight."

"Not really. Do you want one?" I asked impatiently.

"Yeah."

I went into the kitchen and got two more beers out the refrigerator. I moved to the sink to reach up to the cupboard to get more glasses when I sensed him standing in the doorway watching me. I poured the glasses as he walked towards me.

"You know, little sis, if you don't mind me saying......"

"What?''

"You really do have a fantastic ass."

"Err.....thanks....''

"Just saying."

Suddenly we heard steps approaching the kitchen and before we had time to react mom walked in.

"Oh.........god.......you two gave me a scare!" she giggled.

"MOM!!"

''What are you two doing up?"

"Watching a movie. And having an illicit beer or two," laughed my brother, holding up a beer bottle.

I realised that he was standing directly in mom's line of sight, blocking her view of my bare ass.

She grabbed a box of painkillers from a cupboard and turned to leave.

"Well, g'night. Don't drink too much you guys."

We looked at each other for a moment and laughed.

"She didn't see," Jack laughed.

"You were blocking her view. Well done my super hero!"

"Now where were we? Beer?"

"No you were just saying something very unbrotherly about my ass."

"I remember.''

"Do you want to touch it?"

"Your ass. You're my sister. Nice as it may be I'm not gonna touch your ass."

"I want you to."

"No cause you're my sister."

"I won't tell anyone."

"I'm tempted."

"I want you to," I said again.

"Kinda bad."

"Jack, how many asses have you grabbed over the years?"

"Loads."

"So mine's just another. For get I'm your sister."

I could tell he was tempted. I could also tell he was hard.

"Your head says no, but your cock says yes," I laughed.

"Oh fuck it," he declared and grabbed my ass.

He stood behind me stroking and squeezing my ass for ages. I felt like I was in heaven. After about five minutes I turned towards him. My pussy was now visible.

"Fuck Hay you're gorgeous," he moaned, sliding his hand towards my pussy.

He began to stroke me so I pulled my top up, exposing my tits.

"I've seen all this before but it's better now I can truly appreciate it," he joked, moving to kiss and suck my tits.

"Pervert!"

"Are you complaining?"

"So did you? You didn't answer my question properly."

"Did I?"

"Jack off last night after our conversation?"

"Might have done?"

"You jacked off thinking about your kid sister?"

"Not such a kid anymore."

I suddenly dropped to my knees and pulled his shorts down, exposing his erect cock. I gasped when I saw it.This object of so many of my fantasies. This thing I had dreamed about. This thing I was resigned to never see in my whole life. It was now right in front of my face. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around it and began sucking.

"Oh......ooh...mmm.....mmmm....yeah that's good little sis......suck me.......suck your brother's cock......yeah......mmm.......baby sis........suck your brother......make me cum......"

Footsteps on the stairs, coming down. We jumped apart, Pulled my top down and we rushed into the living room, seconds before mom entered the kitchen. Then she came through. We were both sitting on the couch, panting, a cushion on each of our laps. One on Jack's to hide his stiff erection. One on mine to hide my naked pussy.

"You ok, mom?" Jack asked.

"Yes needed more water. I've got a terrible headache."

"Aw...mom," I said.

"Are you two ok, you both seem out of breath. Been having a race or something?" she laughed.

"She started it. We had a wrestling contest," Jack lied.

Mom laughed and went back upstairs.

"Wrestling contest?" I joked, hitting him with the cushion that had been on my lap.

He pushed me over and moved on top of me.

"Where were we?"

"I was sucking your cock, so get off me you great lump," I said, pulling my top over my head.

He took in the sight of my nudity and pulled his shorts off. We were both now naked. I resumed his blowjob.

"MMMMM......OH.....YEAH....BABY.....OH BABY SIS......YEAH SUCK YOUR BROTHER'S COCK......MAKE ME CUM.......OOOOH LIKE THAT........OOH...MMM...."

And he shot his load in my mouth. He slumped backwards down onto the couch.

"Fuck! I can't believe that just happened. My kid sis."

I laughed, and moved over to cuddle him. We lay together naked on the couch for about twenty minutes, mostly in silence, occasionally kissing, his hands stroking just under my breast. Both of us occasionally broke the silence by saying we couldn't believe what had happened, the other then agreeing. I of course had a guilty secret that actually I could believe it because I'd done the same with my other brother.

Eventually I got up.

"I think I'd better go to bed."

I put my top back on and watched as Jack put on his shorts. We smiled at each other.

"My baby sister. Who'd believe it?" he laughed to himself.

"Oh well goodnight then," I said, looking at him.

"You know it's Saturday tomorrow. No one gets up early on Saturday. You could come to my room," he suggested.

"Now?"

"Sure, if you want."

"If you want to."

"I do. We can just lie together," he said.

"Lie together?" I quizzed, arching my eyebrow.

"Well, unless you're happy doing more."

"We've got to be quiet though," I added.

I went through to the kitchen and turned the light off, while he switched everything off in the living room. We met at the bottom of the stairs. When we got to the top I turned to my room. He looked confused and disappointed.

"I'll just be a sec. Just getting some clothes," I told him in a whisper.

In my room I pulled off my top. I looked at myself in the mirror and then just for a second started crying. Happy tears. I composed myself, picked up some panties and a t shirt then walked naked back out of my room. He was still standing at the top of the stairs. He smiled when he saw my nude body then took my hand as we tip-toed along to his room. We went in and shut the door behind us.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

12