A Tale of Two Couples

Story Info
Old Friends explore the idea of Swapping.
4k words
4.13
46.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,104 Followers

This one revolves around the long term relationship of two couples living next door to each other in Suburbia. They hit upon the idea of swapping and this story explores how that unfolds. This is not a wank piece, sorry guys. Hope you enjoy it.

*****

Ted and Mary have known Bob and Kim for over twenty-five years. They met when the two couples bought newly constructed houses and moved into their respective homes within a few days of each other. At the time they were all mid 20's newlyweds just beginning their journey into adulthood.

Within five years, Ted and Mary had three kids, twin boys age 4 and a daughter age 2. Bob and Kim had two children, a boy age 4 and a little girl age 2. Well, with kids of the same age living next door to each other, the couples quickly became fast friends. Birthday parties, youth sports, backyard BBQ, sleep overs, camping trips and neighborhood gatherings pretty much filled their social calendars.

Ted worked as an accountant with a midsized manufacturing company. Bob worked for a nationally know insurance company as a commercial underwriter. Their jobs seldom ever required traveling and pretty much allowed both to be classic 9-5 type workers. Bob and Ted shared a love of motorcycles and were avid sport fans of the local university they had both attended. The two young men were devoted fathers and spent most weekends doing activities together with their families.

The ladies, Mary and Kim, were both stay-at-home moms and were completely happy in that role. They were active in the neighborhood mom groups and involved in all manner of children activities. The ladies were constantly in and out of each others homes, always just walking in through the back door without knocking. They both often cared for the others children when one of them had an appointment of some kind.

Both ladies were proud of their husband's work and their devotion to their families.

Over the years, the couples enjoyed a few joint vacations to the beach, amusement parks, camp grounds and national parks. Traveling together and sharing living quarters was always seamless and problem free. The closeness shared by the families made it all practically effortless.

As the kids grew and advanced in school, they made new friends and expanded the parade of kids coming and going in both households. The two couples got to know more of the parents and expanded their social circle to include many of those folks, but never lost the special relationship they enjoyed.

When the youngest kids were in high school, Bob and Kim had installed a small swimming pool and, of course, Ted and Mary used it frequently. All four had worked pretty hard at keeping fit and they all looked good in their swim suites. Kim and Mary purchased similar tiny bikinis and they both looked fantastic in them. Bob and Ted would always kid about being married to the two hottest MILFs in the neighborhood.

Bob and Kim decided to buy a nice hot tub and, of course, made it available to Ted and Mary. Soon, the couples would spend the day swimming in the pool and evening soaking in the hot tub.

Once the daughters left for college, the swim/soak became a normal weekend routine for them. With the now mature shrubs and privacy fencing in place (and with no kids around), the ladies had started topless sunbathing during the week. They had joked about going for an "All Over" tan, but had not graduated beyond topless tanning.

While the couples sat on Ted and Mary's deck, It was Ted that made the casual remark about Mary having no tan lines showing when she wore a cute off-the-shoulder sun dress to dinner. That prompted Bob to notice the same was true for Kim.

"Hey, how is it that you two have no tan lines? ... Wait a minute, have you two been doing nude sunbathing? And why the hell was I not invited to that?"

Kim slapped her husbands arm, "No, we are NOT sunbathing in the nude, just topless, you pervert."

"Well hell! I would sure love to see that," Ted said laughingly.

"Kim, do you think these perverts could be trusted to be around us if we were topless?"

"Honey, I'm sure my Bob would not be able to take his eyes off those big TA-TAs of yours!"

The four friends joked more about the girls going topless. The wine flowed and the ladies decided it would not be a big deal to get into the hot tube and then remove their tops. Everyone grabbed their suits and they all climbed into the hot tub. Bob and Ted were all eyes as the girls removed their tops.

While the bubbles obscured some of the view, Bob was indeed impressed by Mary's large full breasts. Ted was treated to his first view of Kim's very pronounced nipples. He had teased Kim about her "High Beams" being on display through her tops, but had never imagined they were so big and puffy. The boys were all smiles.

"Jesus Kim, look at these two grinning idiots, you'd think they had never seen tits before!"

"Mary, I told you Bob would be mesmerized by your girls. My little B plus tits can not compare to your big D cups."

Ted was shaking his head, "Don't sell yourself short there, Kim. You have the most spectacular Nipples I've ever seen!

Bob laughed, as his wife blushed deeply, before further embarrassing her by blurting, "Right you are, Teddy! Let me tell ya, those things were made to be sucked!"

"Oh my god! Will you two shut up about my nipples, already!" Kim said, laughing.

Mary, who had laughed along with the others, said, "All this laughing has made me have to pee! I'm going potty and will grab some more wine."

Bob hoisted himself up, "I have to go too, so I'll come with you."

Ted and Kim watched as Mary and Bob walked into the house, giggling like school girls. Ted laughed and said, "do you think they will come back?"

Kim grinned and then leaned up to give Ted a quick kiss on the lips. Of course Ted's eyes were tracking those amazing nipples as they cleared the water. Kim sat back down and said, "well, being left here with you is not the worst thing that could happen to a girl."

A wide smile spread across Ted's face as he joked, "If they're not back in ten minutes, you're all mine, baby!"

Ted and Kim were still laughing loudly a few minutes later when Bob and Mary arrived with a fresh bottle of wine and climbed back into the hot tub.

"What's so funny, you two?" asked Bob as he poured more wine for everyone.

Kim giggled shyly and said, "Ted was wondering if you two were coming back and, if not, he was planning on kidnapping me."

They all laughed and kidded Ted for being a perv. Then Mary suddenly gasped, "Oh, speaking of that, did you guys hear about Ken and Barbara Stevens?"

Ted asked, "You mean Ken and Barbie from down the street?"

They had nicknamed the couple Ken and Barbie because they both looked like models and they were very fashion conscious, always wearing the latest styles. The childless couple were well liked, but not close with any of the neighbors.

"Yes, well, Sue Lofton told me she was talking to a coworker and mentioned the name of our street. Turns out the coworker recognized the street name because she knows the Stevens and had been to their home. Well, you now Sue, she just asked the girl how she knew Ken and Barbie. The girl told her they belonged to the same club."

"Ted kinda made a face at his wife and said, "Yeah, so what? why is that a big deal?"

Mary gave them a devilish grin, "Sue said her coworker belongs to a SWINGERS CLUB! and that's the club where Ken and Barbie are members!"

Kim gasped, "Oh my god! Swingers? Ken and Barbie? No way!"

She then looked at her husband and at Ted and saw they both seemed a bit spaced out. "Really! You two assholes are picturing her naked, aren't you!"

"Of course they are, Kim! We're married to a couple of pervs. Here we are sitting right in front of them with our tits hanging out and their imagining some naked bimbo from down the street. Geez, that sure does my ego a lot of good!"

Ted recovered quickly, "No! Baby, we were just shocked by what you were saying. You ladies have nothing to worry about. If we were every going to do any of that swinging or swapping stuff, it would only involve you two beautiful ladies. Right Bob?"

Without thinking, Bob nodded quickly to support his friend's statement, but before he could speak Kim jumped in.

"Wait a minute, did you just say you wanted to swap with Bob and I? And it sure looks like my husband is all in favor of the idea! Mary, do you know anything about their plans to swap wives?"

"I do not! Ted, do you want explain the details of this swapping thing you and Bob have cooked up?" Mary said while winking at Kim.

Ted sputtered, "I ... I ... er, we, uh... What?"

Kim turned to a gaping Bob, Are you really giving me permission to sleep with your best friend? I mean, I know you guys share all your tools and sports stuff, I just didn't know all this sharing now included your wives."

A widely smiling Mary chipped in, "Now Bob, I knew you lusted after my big tits, I just didn't know you were interested in all the rest of me too."

Finally not able to hold back any longer, both ladies dissolved in fits of laughter while their husbands tried to regroup.

"Well, I can see you ladies are not ready to take my suggestion seriously, so I hereby request we table the discussion of wife swapping until our next hot tub meeting."

The couples joked and laughed with each other well into the late evening before calling it a night. Once they all climbed out of the hot tub, Mary stepped up to Bob and kissed him sweetly on the lips then stepped back and said. "That's just to give you something to think about until our next meeting."

Not to be out done, Kim ran a hand into Ted's hair and pulled him in for a nice kiss. She stepped back smiling and said, "There, now you boys have a lot to think about."

Nothing more was said about that evening until Ted and Mary were in bed on Thursday Night. They both knew the plans for the weekend included the usual swim and soak with Bob and Kim.

"Babe, do you think you gals will be going topless again this weekend?"

"I suppose so, unless it bothers you to have your best friend drooling over your wife's big tits."

"No it's cool. The sexy displays and all the crazy talk last weekend led to some pretty hot sex for us that night. I would be happy with more sex like that anytime!"

"Yeah, you were pretty revved up by Kim's nipples and all the swapping talk."

"Hey, YOU were revved up too! That's what made it so good, we were both revved up."

They snuggled in together and Ted held Mary close to his body.

"Teddy, all kidding aside, have you thought about what it would be like to actually swap with Bob and Kim?"

"Seriously? ... well, you know I love Kim, but having sex with her? And then knowing you were having sex with Bob. I don't know. I am not sure I could do that. Besides, I would be terrified it might somehow ruin our friendship. Have you thought about it?"

"Yeah, actually Kim and I talked about it. Maybe girls are a little less possessive than guys, or maybe it's because I have shared everything else in my life with Kim, but I trust Kim not to mess up my marriage and she trusts me. We both agreed that if you guys really, really, really wanted us to try it, we would at least consider it"

"Wow, that kinda surprises me. I guess I just assumed you'd never go for the idea. Hmm, ... you and Bob, never saw that coming. Do I have to start keeping an eye on you two?"

"Stop it you big dummy! I told you, "IF" I ever did it, it would be to please YOU, not because I wanted to be with Bob. Although, full disclosure, I do find Bob attractive and all, so it might not be such a big sacrifice on my part. I know Kim feels the same way about you."

"Really? Man, you gals surprise me. I guess I haven't really thought about it because I never believed you'd girls would even consider it. Did Kim say anything to Bob about it?"

"She hadn't as of yesterday afternoon, but who knows. I guess maybe YOU should talk to Bob, if you're seriously thinking about it."

Mary reached down grabbing Ted's slightly aroused dick and stroked it to hardness. She then straddled him and slid him inside. She slowly rocked back and forth, grinding her mound against him. Ted grabbed her hips and began to push up into her. Mary flexed her well toned legs and began to bounce up and down on Ted's hard cock. Their mutual moans filled the room and soon Mary cried out as she climaxed. Ted roughly pulled Mary down on his cock and then bellowed as he exploded inside her.

As the couple lay side by side trying to catch their breath, Ted turned to his wife. "You are an amazing woman, I love you with all my heart and soul."

"I love you too, baby." Mary cooed, as they drifted off to sleep.

Friday night found the couples repeating the last weekends adventures. The wine flowed and the bikini tops came off. The jokes flew back and forth and everyone was feeling pretty mellow. At some point Mary and Kim decided to fix some snacks and get more wine leaving Ted and Bob alone.

Ted looked his best friend in the eye and then started the conversation he knew they probably had to have.

"Bob, last week we all joked about wife swapping and had some really good laughs.

During this past week the gals actually discussed it really happening between us. Did Kim say anything to you about it?"

"Yeah she did, Basically she said she thought about it and decided that if I pushed for a swap and you two agreed, she would go along with it. So it wasn't like she asked me to do it, she just said she wouldn't fight it."

"Yeah, That's pretty much what Mary said, but I have a sneaking suspicion they both might want it a bit more than they've let on. I think they're just being a little coy with us. They want us to make the call so they don't look eager."

"Bingo! That's exactly the feeling I was getting, sneaky broads!"

"So, what are your feelings? Are you interested in doing a swap? Could you live with the knowledge of me having slept with your wife? Do you think we could do it and not screw up our friendship?"

"Man Ted, I just don't know. I love Mary and you know I'd love to get my hands on those big tits of hers, but to actually have sex with her? I'm sure she is fantastic in bed, but what would that do to us? You know, you and me, our friendship. And how would it effect Kim and me? What if we all love it more than what we have now, then what would we do? Or, even worse, what if You and Kim loved it and Mary and I did not? You'd guys would want to get together all the time and Mary and I would have to fight it. It's a really big risk. ... Now, having said all of that, if I'm being completely honest, I think Mary is hot as hell and would love to spend a night with her. ... There, I said it. Now what about you, buddy? Tell me what you really think."

"Bob, we are too much alike. I had all the same worries and fears. Bob, you know I love Kim, but truthfully, I had never really thought of Kim in a sexual way until last weekend. When I saw her awesome nipples, well, let's just say, I think it was clear to everyone that I have a thing for big puffy nipples. And then when she kissed me, holy fuck! ... I guess what I'm saying is yes, I'd love to spend the night with Kim, at least one time."

The girls, who had obviously been listening at the window near the deck, came tumbling out of the door. They were all big smiles as they strutted to the hot tub, tits bouncing.

"So boys, did we give you enough time to talk things out?"

Ted looked at Bob and nodded, so Bob spoke. "Yes ladies, we talked things over and decided we would like to go along with your clever plan, at least one time."

Both ladies giggled with glee, then composed themselves. "Well, if you're both completely sure you want to do this, I guess we will not object." Mary said.

Ted couldn't hold it any longer. "Not OBJECT? You two are practically vibrating with excitement! Jesus, I hope we're not too big of a disappointment."

The girls just laughed and then asked when we wanted to do the deed.

Ted said, "Part of me, and I think you know which part, wants to start right now! But I think it would be wise for us to take tonight and talk out all the rules and then privately discuss everything with our spouses." Bob nodded his agreement.

"Rules?" said Kim, "What rules do we need? I mean, I'm sure Ted won't hurt me, so what rules are you talking about?"

"Well, rules of the game, so to speak. Like who will be where? When does it start and what time is it over? What do we do if someone wants to just stop? that sort of thing."

Kim spoke up. "Ok, you guys will switch, we gals have too many maintenance items to transport, so we'll stay at our own homes. Also, we should use a guest room, not our marital bedrooms. I'm thinking the guys can just walk us in at 8:00pm and then leave at 10:00am the next morning. Does that work for everyone?"

Ted cleared his throat and waited for the other three to look at him before saying, "As to wanting to stop, I want to make it clear, any one of us can stop things at any point just by saying we want to stop. Your partner may not try to coerce you into continuing."

Everyone agreed. It was decided that they would meet Sunday evening and discuss how each of them felt about the experience. Sunday morning would be spent discussing things with their spouses.

Those things resolved, the rest of the evening was spent in pleasant conversation. The two couples said good night with exchanged kisses and hugs.

Saturday evening dinner was a bit stilted as everyone was showing a bit of nervous reservation about the approaching event. Both couples had each talked extensively among themselves and discussed their own expectations for the evening. While they tried to relax and be "normal" it was obvious they were all excited and nervous about the colossal change that was about to take place in their relationship.

Eight O'clock arrived and the four friends fell silent as they sipped their wine. Each seemed to be waiting for one of the others to make the first move. Finally Bob stood and approached Mary. Mary turned to him as he approached. She started to stand but Bob held up a hand.

"Mary, you are a beautiful, sexy, exciting woman and any man would be lucky to spend the evening in your arms. I have loved you for many years and you know I have lusted after you as well, but ... I'm so sorry everyone, I just can't do this. Mary, please forgive me."

Bob turned and started to walk away. Mary reached out and grabbed his arm, turning him as she pulled him into a strong embrace.

"Thank you Bob! I had very deep reservations about doing this, but I didn't want to disappoint you. I love you honey and I think you're the second best man on the planet. I want to always be your friend."

Ted threw his arms into the air. "Phew! I'm glad that's over. I was just setting here trying to find the right words to tell the second sexiest woman I know that I can't sleep with her. Kim, can you forgive me?"

Kim rushed to Ted and kissed him hard on the mouth. "Oh my god! Thank you Teddy, I was so afraid we were all about to screw up a beautiful friendship. What were we thinking?"

The four friends laughed heartily, releasing all their nervous energy. They all settled back down at the table and sipped newly filled glasses of wine. Mary spoke up.

"You know, I think it was just the IDEA of swapping that got me so excited. I guess it's like I built it up in my imagination and it was so naughty and so different from anything I'd ever done. Like fantasying about having a fling with Brad Pitt, or something, except THIS was real, this was actually going to happen. But when 8 O'clock got here, the fantasy faded, and reality set in. Then, my loving friend, my newest hero, stepped up and rescued me from myself. Thank you Bob."

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,104 Followers
12