A Tale of Two Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted beamed at his wife. "Mary, my love, I don't think any of us could have said that any better. I think you're exactly right about being excited by the IDEA and not so much the real thing. Bob, buddy, thanks for voicing what I was thinking."

"I agree, I think we dodged a bullet tonight," Kim said as she pulled off her top and went to Ted and sat in his lap.

"Teddy, I will never sleep with you, but maybe, just maybe, if Bob and Mary agree, some day I might let you play with these for just a moment, ... or two!"

Everyone laughed and then Mary rose and pulled off her top. "Well, if my naughty best friend is going to let my husband play with her nipples, then Bob gets to fondle these babies." Mary said as she hefted her large boobs in both of her hands.

Everyone laughed and Bob pulled Mary down onto his lap.

"Ted, we are two very lucky guys to have these two amazing women."

"And don't you forget it!" Both women said in unison.

The gals got up and grabbed their own husband's hand to lead them off toward home.

Ted gave Bob a goofy grin and a thumbs up. Once again, all was right for the happy couples.

*****

I wanted to explore the idea of swapping and it's dynamics. It didn't work out for my folks and I think they were better off for having avoided it. While I believe it is possible for two close couples to enjoy swapping and suffer no ill effects, I think that would be the exception and not the norm. Bringing outsiders into the marriage bed seems a great risk to take for a few hours of pleasure. ... Of course, this is Literotica so I may well be in the minority with that opinion.

Thanks for reading, please leave a comment.

Regguy69

12