All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Couples'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

So close, but they sort of turned it around at the last second. They were still kind of flirty so maybe check in on them in a few years. Just saying.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Everyone should think twice before acting. Well done.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

A marriage destroyer, bigtime

Scores 2/5

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Totally agree with the sentiments expressed at the end of this story, swapping, especially with close friends or neighbours can be fraught with many dangers; many of them unseen and unforgiving.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Women are LESS possessive? Not from mr fifty plus years experience

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Refreshing in an LW story for the characters to actually listen to their doubts and decide not to go through with an idea no matter how exciting it seems to everyone. Well done.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

I've been working on something like this, but stalled. Like these guys stalled. Maybe a kick start. Good story. D

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Interesting non-event.

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Nah, you're not the minority with the opinion. Anyone that is fine enough with swapping in reality has their relationship deteoriated to the level it doesn't matter and it's just about convinience that keeps them together.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

Nice story and well played, too often one partner gets forced into a bad situation

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You nailed it perfectly

The majority of people who want to spice up their marriage with swapping, open or the truly homosexual denial involved in cucking, rarely make the grade. Oddly enough theres a 50/50 chance a cheating couple can recover,

One sane story this morning, this one must have made odoreater cry his cum covered panties off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! Jeesh! Can't this guy ever miss? A regular fives machine, is wot he is! Yes, I know this is a fantasy site. But a dash of realism is welcome, and the Reggae Guy has delivered! QuickMagazine approves, and apparently so does demander, who's been known to explore such subjects. RG69 has raised the bar, so handle with care, D.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Good work.

These kind of sexual adventures is like opening Pandora's box. The risk is not shutting it close on time destroys all good things Good thing they managed not to open it up...

But to let the guys play with the other guy's wife tits is just playing with fire

Gmann006Gmann006almost 2 years ago

you are correct and all the hotwife stories they are all bulshit too. thanks for the reality check

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We don't come here to read stories that don't involve swapping.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

that was weird lol wow so weird i cant think of a comment lol owell

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story!

4

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

I honestly think this is a lot more realistic than where couples just madly jump into humping each other. I think the idea that the idea was more sexy than the reality, among other things they realize if one of them resents it or feels left out, it could blow up 2 marriages. It is why there are swingers clubs, where people swing with anonymous people for the very reason doing it with familiar people is hard.

I don't know why people are knocking this, it was pretty well written and yes, feasible IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Struggles of real life. Well done. One of the best stories I've read in LW. Dont get me wrong. I like reading about fantasy land but this one shows the real struggles couples can face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As the writer said, this isn't a 'wank piece'. And it isn't interesting either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
You Know They Are Going To End Up Fucking, Or End Up Fucking Up.

Excitement is mostly in the imagination, while boredom is mostly in reality. While all of them fucking could weaken their marriages and their friendship, only two of them wanting to fuck, talking about fucking, then trying it out, "just once," would be the end of the marriages. The girls will continue to go topless in the hot tub, then eventually topless out of the tub, then just topless whenever they are together. Tits will be fondled, then cocks, then bottomless will become the norm, then the fucking will follow on soon enough. Hell, they already Agreed to do it. Now its just a matter of time before they become comfortable with their thrilling imaginations.

I'll wait for the sequel and the reality. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Anonymous said about 9 hours ago

We don't come here to read stories that don't involve swapping." -- Speak for yourself. Not every story has to be the same mind numbing drivel about married couples extolling the virtues of loosing their minds and moral compasses. It is refreshing that some people retain at least a minimum of the boundaries that they learned as kindergarteners. -- 5☆ for not following the herd of lemmings over the cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the fact that you stopped them before crossing the line . Statistics prove that 95% of marriages involving swapping end in divorce within a few years .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get an editor. So many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We have found that the very best swinging partners are good friends. My husband and I are very selective and careful not to overstep our relationships with others, so the few couples we have played with were excellent matches for us, and we for them, and the fun was extraordinarily erotic and satisfying.

Swinging is best enjoyed by few couples, and it is highly pleasurable only when it works for all partners.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like this could be a future situation for "soft swap". Some kissing and hand or oral stimulation without full intercourse.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

A well thought out and good story.

76fellow4876fellow48almost 2 years ago

It is best for these friends not to participate in any kind of swapping. Too often, the fantasy is not thought out in real terms. The desire and idea was a fantasy for all concerned because they based their impressions on myths.

Being an outside observer, I would say that the four do not have a realistic relationship with each other. In relationships, there has to be a meeting of the mind. Also there has to be the willingness to allow the other(s) to grow. Based on the writing, neither was inherent in both couples.

The term "superficial" fits the scenario. If this was a non-fiction story, I would not give the couples much chance to "grow old" together. Whether they participate in "swaps" or not.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

Nicely done. 5 stars.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story and I loved the discussion that took place. I have run across other stories that explored this topic and in those stories, one of the spouses in one family was all excited about swapping while the other spouse went along with it. As it turned out in that story, that couple’s marriage did not survive. The two spouses who wanted to swap did it with or without their spouses and that ruined the marriages. I think that this might be the case often. One wants to experiment and the other is not interested but goes along. This is a recipe for disaster in the marriage. I am happy in this case that the two couples decided not to go forward in the wife-swapping idea.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

The story was okay, but I visit Literotica to enjoy naughty tales. The morality doesn't figure out for me.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

I'm late to comment, only just discovered your stories. Good examination of the fantasy to swap and the scary prospect of what could result. I gave you five for that.

Silenus636Silenus636about 1 year ago

Ah! America! The land of serial monogamy! Think about that a moment.

Yes, a good story. If you want to call Dog Bites Man a good story. But it's the Man Bites Dog that people like to read about. Your story line presents The Conversation most couples have who want to cross the line of social dictates to experiment with expanding their relationship(s, plural, since The Dance would be between four instead of two). Perhaps the couples portrayed show being grounded in love and friendship are a tad shallow in their feelings to risk adventure? Fear inhibits many from evolving. Just a thought. I think, though, another story needs done to present the counterargument, no?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally a awesome story

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Interesting story, enjoyable read. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Better to keep the lid shut on Pandora's box. The divorce rate on open marriages or poly marriages if any kind is over 92% within 10 years.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Cute narration and interesting story. Thanks for you writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

kind of boring

TonyspencerTonyspencer4 months ago

a tale of two couples that works for me.. Well put together story that showed how friends can run close to the edge without falling in. Well done, 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ughhh

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You're a wimp writer who writes wimpy cuck male characters so no surprise with this shit story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved this especially the end. Marriage vows should be sacrosanct. 5 stars ⭐️

Bill S.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

I agree with you author 100% swinging destroys marriages it doesn’t enhance or save them.

The well know statistics speak for themselves.

SeaChangerSeaChanger21 days ago

I agree, swapping has lifetime consequences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...