A Tale Of Two Jerry's Ch. 03

Story Info
A switch in point in view.
2k words
4.67
7.7k
0
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to that seminar today?" Alicia asked.

"Unfortunately I am scheduled for it. I really think that they are barking up the wrong tree with this. I have a feeling that this is going to have the exact opposite effect on what they want", Jerry said as they continued their walk to the opening shift meeting at the front of the store.

"I completely agree. I'm not scheduled for the seminar until Friday though. You will have to let me know how it goes", she grinned.

"I will. I came prepared for it though today", Jerry laughed.

"How did you come prepared for a sexual harassment seminar? Or do I not even want to know?" Alicia asked as she stopped walking. Jerry smiled as he stopped walking along side his co-worker.

"Well, you know me and my affinity for novelty t-shirts right?" Alicia noded her head. "I went through my closet and found the most appropriate shirt I have for today's special event". Jerry reached for the first three buttons of his work shirt and unbuttoned them quickly. Under his green work clothes Jerry revealed a gray t-shirt with the words "Just Do Me" written across his chest.

"That's just priceless. I don't think I want to know where you got that shirt, do I?" Alicia laughed as Jerry buttoned his shirt back up and tucked it into his pants.

"Probably not," Jerry laughed. "I have a feeling this meeting is going to suck."

"I wouldn't doubt it. At least I am getting paid for being off the floor, who knows. Maybe I will be lucky and can catch a few ZZZ's during the meeting." Jerry grinned.

"You better be careful. You know you are all ready on the manager's shit list, Jerry." Alicia said.

"I know. I will be good. Well as good as I can be, you know?" Jerry laughed.

"Hey you two. What are you doing?" a female voice called out behind Jerry and Alicia. Both of them turned to see another of their co-workers, Janet. Janet was a few years older then them. She definitely didn't look her age. Janet was known to turn the heads of some of her co-workers.

"Janet? You have to check this out. Jerry? Show her your shirt", Alicia grinned as Janet walked up to them.

"Well in the spirit of today being Sexual Harassment day I wore the most appropriate T-shirt I owned. Tell me what you think of this?" Jerry grinned as once again he pulled open his work shirt to show off his grey novelty T-shirt.

"That's priceless. Why am I not surprised that you would own a shirt like that?" Janet asked.

"I don't know why you would be that surprised. This is me we are talking about', Jerry grinned.

"Are you flashing people? Because if you are, I happen to have a wallet full of one dollar bills in my locker", another female voice called out from behind the group. Jerry turned around quickly, recognizing the voice. It was her. It was Karen. He turned out with his shirt still open. "Oh, you have a T-shirt on under? I'm kind of disappointed. Just Do Me? Interesting choice of clothing, Jer", she grinned.

"Well, I do have my sexual harassment awareness meeting today. The shirt just called out to me. What can I say? I'm sorry to have disappointed you though." Jerry responded back. Over the past few weeks, he had noticed a changed in Karen. They had always been flirting with each other, but there was something different in her eyes lately.

"You know that you have never disappointed me. I was only kidding. You know that", Karen said as she stepped closer to the group. Jerry wrapped his arms around her. She felt so good in his arms, he thought to himself. For a moment they were in an embrace, staring into each other's eyes like they were going to kiss. Neither one of them seemed to be moving.

"Well, we should probably go to the opening meeting. We don't want to be late, do we?" Janet said breaking the silence. Karen and Jerry stepped apart.

"Yeah, um. That would be a good idea", Karen said, slightly flustered. Together the four of them walked to the front of the store.

During the pre-shift meeting, Jerry and Karen stole prolonged glances at each other. They would last five to ten seconds and would immediately be followed by a smile or a grin before turning their attention to the meeting at hand. After the meeting, they went to work.

Jerry and Karen were assigned to work near each other that day. It was a rare occasion. They always joked that management liked to keep them separated because of how much trouble they seem to cause when they work together. But on this day, they were together. They joked and flirted. Jerry couldn't help but staring at her beautiful body anytime that he could. By mid day, he had a raging hard on that he was trying to hide. Unfortunately their work clothes did little to hide his current situation.

It was a particularly busy day at the store and they were short staffed, so Jerry and Karen didn't have as much time to talk as they usually do. Even when they weren't in the same area, a lot of times they would find reasons to sneak off and talk to each other. But today it just didn't seem to be happening despite their close proximity.

Lunches were also late, due to lack of workers on this day. It definitely was making Jerry cranky. He tried to hide it but he didn't do a very good job at it. Finally, his lunch came about an hour later then it was supposed to. He started to make his way to the break room when he heard from behind him. "Have a good lunch". He turned around and there was Karen, smiling at him.

"Thanks. I will definitely try. And then I get to have my fun sexual harassment meeting," he smiled back.

"Try not to sexually harass anyone between now and then, Jer". She winked at him.

"You should know me better then that by now. I just can't promise that, Karen". He grinned back at her.

"I know. And that's why we get along so well. Get to lunch. I will see you after your meeting," Karen nodded.

"See you later," Jerry said as he walked away.

Jerry sat in the break room eating his lunch when he felt his cell phone vibrating in his pocket. He slid it out of his pants and flipped the phone open. He smiled as he read the message to himself. "I am sorry that you are having a bad day and that lunch was late. If there is anything I can do to make it a better day, please let me know," It was from Karen. His mind was instantly filled with many different ways Karen could make today a better day.

"Thanks. I appreciate the offer. I just may have to take you up on that offer. Are you texting on the floor? Oooooh, bad girl," he responded back. His company had rules against using personal cell phones while working. A minute later, his cell phone buzzed on the table.

"Yeah, I know I can be very bad. And sometimes that can be a good thing, right?" was her response. Jerry was getting harder at the thought. This was definitely the most flirtatious they had ever been. Sure there were innuendos and jokes before, but this conversation seemed to be headed in a new direction. Jerry was glad he was seated at the table so no one could see the serious pop up tent in his pants.

Jerry sat back and thought about what his response should be. He didn't want to take it too far if this was just innocent flirting, no matter what it appeared to be. He has misread situations like this in the past. Finally he decided to go with his gut reaction with his response. "You are definitely bad. Texting on the floor? You deserve a spanking, young lady".

Jerry waited for a response. It seemed to take forever. He checked the time of the message he sent. It was thirteen minutes later. He gulped hard in his mouth. He flipped open his phone and began another text to Karen. "I am sorry if that last text was a little too much. I guess I got carried away. I hope I didn't say anything too bad. Don't call sexual harassment on me please! :". He re-read the message and quickly sent it off. His co-workers slowly filed in and out of the break room but Jerry didn't seem to notice. He was too busy staring at his phone.

After what seemed like eternity, but was only four minutes later his cell phone had a new message. Quickly, Jerry flipped it opened and said a silent prayer that he didn't make a mistake. He exhaled as he read the message from Karen.

Jerry laughed out loud as he read the message to himself, inhaling deep as he did. "I would never do that. Besides, it's only sexual harassment if you don't like it, if you know what I mean. Heh heh.. ;)" Jerry grinned as he read her response.

"I like it too. I will see you after my meeting and I hope this continues," Jerry wrote as his response. He continued with his lunch in silence. After lunch was over, he went up stairs to the conference room for his sexual harassment meeting. All the time, he fought the urge to rip open his shirt and show the entire room his under T-Shirt.

It was a long two hours, but somehow Jerry survived. He went back to work hoping to continue his conversation with Karen. But he couldn't find her. He looked all over the sales floor but she was no where in sight.

When Jerry's shift was over, he went back to the office and found a note in his mailbox from Karen saying that she went home early but she would see him later. He put the note in his pocket and went back home.

For the rest of the week, Karen and Jerry flirted as usual. It wasn't as intense as it was that day. Karen's birthday was on Sunday and she had the day off. So Jerry called her on his lunch break from work. Unfortunately she was unable to answer her phone. "Hey, Karen. It's Jerry. I'm at work. I just thought I would call and wish you a happy birthday. I hope you are having a good day. I'll talk to you some time this week. Take it easy," he said as he hung up the phone and continued on with his day.

Jerry's day was uneventful. He kept checking his phone to see if she returned his call when he was at work but he never did hear back from her. Jerry made sure his alarm clock was set as he crawled into bed.

He could see her beautiful face staring back at his face. They smiled at each other as they seemed to drift closer and closer to each other.

"Did you have a good birthday?" Jerry asked as his arms wrapped instinctively around her.

"Yes, I did. Thank you for the call. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back", Karen responded. Her body shivered as she felt his arms sliding gently up and down her back and through her long black hair.

"It's okay. I understand that you were busy celebrating your birthday. Did you and Jerry do anything special to celebrate?" he asked.

"I don't think you want me to answer that question, Jerry", she said quickly.

"Why not?" Jerry asked. Karen brought her face close to his. He could feel her breath on his cheek as her body moved closer to his.

"Considering how we both know how we feel about each other, I don't think you want to know what Jerry and I did...."

And before she could finish her thought, Jerry's alarm clock woke up and he sat up quickly in his bed. He was alone. Karen seemed so real. He thought she was there.