A Tale of Two Kitties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some nice clothes for when we go out." She explained. "And 'tighty whiteys', well just aren't happening. Got it?"

"Still a pushy little thing aren't you?" I teased.

"You love it." She purred.

"I love you." I grinned.

"Aww." She sighed and hugged me. "I love you more."

"I find that unlikely." I stated. "But I am willing to entertain the possibility. Further research is needed before a decisive conclusion can be reached."

"Research?" She arched an eyebrow. "What kind of research did you have in mind."

"Well, there's theories to explore, hypotheses to formulate, but nothing beats good old hands-on research." I grinned.

"I can only imagine what you want to get your hands on." She humphed playfully.

After showers we made our first attempt at sleeping together. We had decided sleep was all that we would do. Sex would come eventually, but was too important to rush, so we were going to take it slow.

Wardrobe was a topic we hadn't discussed yet. We sat on opposite sides of the bed, neither of us knowing how to start the conversation. Finally, she took a deep breath, let it out slowly and said. "I usually sleep in panties, is that OK? Can you handle it or do you want me to put on a top?"

"Panties are fine." I answered, swallowing hard. "We're going to see one another naked at some point I guess. I'm more worried about you."

"Me, why?" She inquired.

"I haven't worn anything to bed since I was young." I admitted. "Even as a child, I slept nude. Drove my parents crazy. I don't think I can sleep any other way, not that I'm going to sleep tonight anyway. You next to me will make it difficult, probably impossible. I'm just so nervous."

Shasta walked around the bed. "Don't be nervous my love. You sleep however you feel comfortable. After what my roommate put me through, I've seen enough dicks to last a lifetime. You won't embarrass me. In fact, yours is the first dick I actually want to see."

"I'm more worried about seeing you." I confessed. "I'm so afraid I'll do something stupid. I know I'm going to stare. I'll probably drool. Please don't be mad if I do."

"Silly boy." She smiled. "I'd be offended if I was naked and you didn't stare and drool. I think that's the best compliment you could give me. I want you to see me. You ready?"

I nodded uncertainly as she pulled her shirt over her head.

I kept my eyes glued to hers, fighting every instinct in my body. In front of me were the first boobs I'd see in person and I didn't want to screw this up.

She smiled at me. "Impressive control Darrin, but it's OK to look. I really want you to."

I dropped my eyes and before me were the most perfect breasts I'd ever seen, in person or not. My eyes locked onto her nipples like heat seeking missiles. My God! she was perfect. Perky, smooth, perfectly sized for her build. Half dollar sized areolae in a pinkish tan with slightly darker nipples standing out from them. Eventually I became aware that they were shaking up and down, all but mesmerizing me. She was giggling, causing her tits to jiggle a bit and I was smitten.

"Darrin." She interrupted my reverie. "I'm very happy you like them, but they're just boobs. We're here to sleep, not gawk."

"They're not just boobs, they're YOUR boobs. Makes all the difference." I explained, shaking my head to clear my thoughts.

"Aww." She smiled and kissed me then walked back to her side of the bed and slid under the covers. "Your turn." She patted the bed next to her.

I swallowed hard and took off my robe, hanging it on the hook on the back of my bedroom door, then turned around to her inquisitive inspection. Needless to say I was rock hard and standing proud. I hoped she wouldn't be disappointed, or offended.

"Don't just stand there." She grinned. "How am I supposed to get a good look with you all the way over there?"

I blushed pretty much everywhere, but I did manage to make it to the bed without tripping over my own feet. I scooted into bed beside her and laid on my back. As I attempted to pull the covers up, she stopped me.

"I wasn't kidding." She smiled. "I'd really like to get a good look."

"It's nothing special." I muttered.

"It's attached to you." She chided. "That makes it special to me."

After a cursory inspection, she pulled the blanket up over us, kissed me tenderly and snuggled into my side. She laid her head on my shoulder and pressed her warm globes into my side, throwing an arm over me. "Night Darrin." She purred.

"Sleep well Shasta." I answered, settling in for the night. I sure hoped my erection would subside soon, it was making getting comfortable difficult.

It wasn't long before Shasta's breathing evened out and she was softly snoring. As I watched her sleep, I couldn't help but wonder how this all happened. Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy about it. Far from it in fact. It's just things like this don't happen to me. I'm never the lucky one. Well, at least not up until now. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. God, please don't let me fuck this up!!

I awoke to daylight, spooning with Shasta. She was molded to my front, her cute little panty clad ass cradling my morning erection. My face was buried in her hair, nuzzling her neck and my right hand was full of her right breast. I was enthralled with the weight of it, the softness and the warmth, at least until I realized what I was doing. 'Fuck!' I scolded myself then slowly moved my hand to her hip. She grumbled in her sleep, reached up, took my hand and returned it to its previous location.

She mumbled something unintelligible in her sleep. The only word I understood was "better".

Guess I'm not in trouble after all. I fell back asleep, but not before I got well acquainted with Shasta's boob.

I awoke again when I felt the bed shake as Shasta exited for the bathroom. I headed for the kitchen to start breakfast.

She entered some time later, hugged me from behind, mashing those wonderful breasts into my back and whispered in my ear. "Morning. Sleep well?"

"Surprisingly so, yes." I answered. "You?"

"Much better once you snuggled me." She admitted. "Seems you did as well. You were restless until you got a handful of my boob. Then you were out like a light and purred contentedly in my ear the rest of the night. I rather liked it."

She ducked under my arm to get in front of me. After another hug, she kissed me softly. "I really did. Remember that."

"Got it." I grinned. I was still blushing when we got intimate, but I was getting better and my brain wasn't entirely shutting down. I was starting to think this might just work out. Maybe I could be what she needed after all.

Today was the first day of finals. I had one, she had two, so breakfast had to be fast. We needed to get in some last minute studying. I dropped her off at the science building for her first one then parked and walked to where mine would start in one hour. Her second one was at 2PM so we met for lunch at the dining hall and I walked her to the test.

"Good luck pretty girl." I smiled, then hugged and kissed her. "Knock'em dead. I'll be right here when you're done."

"OK." She said nervously. "I may need a shoulder to cry on."

This final was the one she worried about the most, so I understood her lack of enthusiasm. "You'll do great, just relax and do your best. You've studied hard. You've got this."

"I do." She stood proudly, then turned and entered the room.

Later, in the car on the way back home she asked. "How'd your final go? I was so wrapped up in mine I forgot to ask."

"I'm sure I did fine." I deflected. She noticed.

"OK." She prodded. "Spill it."

"I don't want to talk about it." I said. "It'll just upset you."

"It won't." She smiled. "I promise, just tell me, please. It's bothering you I can see it."

"What is your grade point?" I asked.

"3.86." She beamed proudly. "Worked my ass off to get it too. Why?"

"Care to guess mine?" I inquired.

"Given your mood, I'm not sure." She admitted.

"4.03." I almost whispered.

"How is that possible?" She gasped. "4.0 is perfect. How can yours be higher?"

"The occasional bonus question." I answered embarrassingly. "I've never taken a final I didn't ace. I generally don't even have to study much, my brain just soaks it up like water in a sponge."

"Darrin, that's incredible." She beamed. "I'm so happy for you."

"You're not mad?" I frowned. "Most people are mad at me by this point, if they don't outright hate me."

"I could never hate you." She smiled, placing her hand over mine. "I love you, remember. I'm guessing you had a hard time at the other college. The older students were intimidated by your intelligence and took it out on you. Talk about immature. That's awful. Sure I have to work to get the grades I do and would I like a 4.0? You bet your ass I would, but it's not your fault. It's also not your fault that this comes easy to you. They should be happy for you, I know I am. Please don't be ashamed of your abilities. You have a gift, use it. I'm sure those heartless asses never stopped to think how difficult normal human socialization is for you. They take it for granted, since they can do it without thinking. You have to work for it and it's hard for you, even frustrating at times. Jesus, I've never even met these people and already I want to kick their asses."

I smiled, a weight lifted from my soul. She did understand. Some days, Hell, most days, I'd trade this brain of mine for one that could hold a conversation with another person without doing something completely socially inept. One that would have allowed me to have a normal teenage life. Dating, falling in love, sexual exploration. All the things I missed because I'm so fucking smart, I'm stupid.

Later that night, in bed, I held her, thanking my lucky star for meeting her.

"You're awfully quiet." She observed. "Something on your mind?"

"You are the first person I've ever met that treated me like a normal human being." I started. "Even Kenji, and I do love the guy, treated me like a sometimes annoying kid brother, which I guess is kinda normal, but you get what I'm trying to say. At least I hope you do."

"I do." She stated. "What you need to realize is 'normal' is a construct. Nobody is technically normal. It's the average of whatever is being measured. It's a big bell curve with a line at the 50th percentile. Some are closer than others, but no one in absolutely dead center. Besides, normal is over-rated. God, how boring would the world be if everyone was normal. No Einstein, no Elon Musk, no Philip K. Dick. OK, maybe that one is a bit too far, he was definitely out there, but you see where I'm going. Right?"

"My whole life, I've been an anomaly, an aberration." I explained. "I know I'll never be like everybody else, but I'd like to be more like them. I feel like Data on Star Trek always trying to be more human but knowing he never will be." I couldn't continue I was just too wrung out.

Shasta held me, stroked my hair and face, kissed me softly and whispered encouraging things in my ear. I'd walled myself off from my feelings for a very long time. Shasta had breached those walls and was forcing me to face them, but not alone. She stood with me, helping me, guiding me. I'd be lost without her.

Shasta didn't push, she just let me be as the rest of finals week played out. She held me every night. I woke up to a handful of boob and my erection cradled in her butt cheeks every morning and I came to realize life at this moment was pretty damned good. Whining about the past wasn't going to change it, so best to let it go and move on.

Once finals were over and grades were posted (Shasta's GPA went up to an even 3.9, by the way) we put the academic year behind us. Time to focus on us, well at least that's what I thought.

"Darrin." Shasta said that night at dinner. "We may have a slight problem."

This didn't sound good. "OK. What's up?"

"The dorms close this week and I'm sure my Dad expects me to return home for the summer." She frowned. "I don't want to go. He'll be so disappointed. Since Mom died, we're all he's got."

"We?" I inquired. "We who?"

"My little brother and me." She grimaced. "Guess I kinda forgot to mention him. His name is Samuel. We call him Sammy, but at sixteen, he's pushing for Sam. Dad has been so wrapped up in us, making sure we're OK. I sometimes think he'll fall apart once we're gone and the full impact of losing Mom hits him."

"Then you should go home." I stated emphatically. "He needs you."

"What about us?" She asked.

"I can't ask you to abandon your own father." I said. "I'm sure Sam needs you too."

"Would you consider coming with me?" She queried. "I don't think I can bear being separated for that long."

"Does he know about me?" I inquired.

"He knows I'm seeing someone, I've told him your name." She answered.

"Does he know we're living together?" I prodded.

She dropped her head, looking at her feet. "No. I'm not ashamed, I'm just scared how he'll take it."

"I think it will be very difficult to explain why you're bringing me home with you if you don't tell him." I observed.

"I know." She deflated.

"I have an idea." I smiled. "Go home. Tell him about me. Not that we're living together, just that we have a relationship. That will give you two some time to discuss the matter. I'll come up for the weekend, provided he's not threatening to break me into pieces and we'll get acquainted. After that, I guess we play it by ear, see where it goes. Sound good?"

"Wonderful." She squealed, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me excitedly. "It sounds so simple the way you explained it. I'm just too emotional to think straight. Thank you."

"Don't thank me just yet." I chided. "He may hate me."

"You'll have to work pretty hard to be worse than Tommy Werner. He's the reference standard." She said.

"Oh." I smiled. "Old boyfriend?"

"Hardly." She huffed. "We went out once. Seems he never learned the meaning of 'no'. I dislocated his shoulder after he pawed me for the third time."

"Harsh, but effective." I grimaced. "I presume there was no second date?"

"There was not." She hissed. "Worse yet, the little bastard lied to his father, said I led him on then changed my mind. His Dad showed up at our door the next night, yelling and calling me a slut and several other rather unpleasant names. My Dad took exception to Tommy's Dad's tirade and pretty much beat the crap out of him, stuffed him back in his car and warned him if either he or his worthless son came within a mile of us, they'd need an ambulance or a hearse. It was not pretty."

"OK, I changed my mind. You go home, I'll stay here and alive." I teased.

"While I don't think Dad will be thrilled about us. He's really got no choice." She explained. "I'm nineteen, plenty old enough to make my own decisions. If he tries to come between us, he risks driving me away. I don't think he'll do that. He lost Mom, losing me would kill him. He'll behave, unless you mistreat me, which I know you would never do."

"Still not real confident he won't kill me and lock you in your room." I lamented.

"He's trained me pretty well." She giggled. "I won't go down without a fight."

I had to laugh at that one. She is rather intimidating. I've seen a few of her competition videos. She's fast, sneaky and downright deadly and sexy as Hell doing it.

Shasta still had to officially check out of the dorm so she arranged for her Dad to pick her up there. That would delay having to explain anything just yet. He was curious why she wasn't bringing more stuff home. She told him she had it in storage at a friend's house since she wouldn't need it over the summer. Easier than lugging it around and not a complete lie. I was a friend and her stuff was at my place.

We texted back and forth throughout the week. She kept me posted on how things were going. Sam vacillated between being happy for her and teasing her for having a boyfriend. Her dad was reserving judgement until he met me. (don't worry he'll love you XOXO)

We'd made arrangements for me to arrive about 6PM Friday. I'd leave for home Sunday evening, unless he hated me anyway. Making sure Eris had plenty of food and water and a clean litterbox, I packed a few things and headed out to whatever fate awaited me. I was a long way from ready for this, but for Shasta, I'd walk through Hell.

I hadn't even come to a full stop before Shasta bounded from the house. She launched into my arms as soon as I got out of the car and kissed me quickly. "Come inside. Things are a bit tense at the moment, Dad's computer has tanked. He's been calling it all kinds of names since he got home. He's a bit frantic, all his work documents are on it and apparently the word backup to him means something you do in a car."

"If I could get a look at it, I might be able to help." I offered.

"Crap!" Shasta exclaimed. "I forgot you have a computer degree. I think you may have a golden opportunity here."

"Dad!" Shasta yelled as we entered the house. "Darrin's here. Stop cussing at that computer and come say hello."

Shasta's Dad appeared shortly thereafter. Not nearly as imposing as I expected. About my height and the way he was dressed didn't reveal any info about his build other than he looked to be normal for his size. I knew better, of course. I offered my hand as he entered. "Mr. Coleman, I'm Darrin Newkirk. Nice to finally meet you."

He looked me up and down as we shook hands. He had a firm grip and I was ever so glad he didn't see the need to attempt to crush my hand. "Daniel, call me Dan."

"Dad." Shasta interrupted. "Darrin has a degree in computers, maybe he can help you with yours?"

He looked less than thrilled, but I could see he was desperate.

"It's really not problem at all, sir, I mean Dan." I said, trying to sound confident.

"Look kid, Darrin." He stated. "My entire business is on that damned thing. If you fuck it up, I'm screwed. You'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical."

"I understand." I admitted. "Yes, I'm young, but I already hold two degrees, one of which is in computers and I'm working on my third and starting a PhD. I understand computers better than I understand people. I'm not trying to brag I'm just being straight with you. If I could have a quick look, I can try to determine the problem. I won't do anything that can't be undone unless I clear it with you first."

He looked over at his daughter. "Is he really that good?"

"Do you really have a choice Dad?" She answered. "And yes he is, I trust him completely."

"This way." He grumbled.

His office was at the back of the house and looked like an F1 tornado hit a papermill. "Believe it or not, but I have a filing system." He said.

I didn't.

I sat at the computer and it didn't take long to diagnose the problem. "You have a virus." I stated.

"Not possible." Dan scoffed. "I have the best anti-virus software on the market."

"Which is obsolete the minute you buy it." I corrected. "New viruses come out every day and even with updates, they are usually several weeks behind. One slipped through. I can fix it fairly easily, but I will have to download a program, if that's OK?"

"What program?" He asked.

"I've written my own security program." I answered. "It takes all the good stuff of the commercial programs and adds an adaptive element to it. I won't bore you with the details, but it can detect a virus, even one it hasn't seen before. It will run any unknown program in a controlled environment to see if it's malicious before it is released into the regular programming. It's not 100%, but unless you're going up against a cyberhacker force of a major government, it works just fine."

"So you can fix it?" He inquired.

"Yes." I stated emphatically.

"Do it."

"Shasta." I called out. "Would you come here please?"