A Tale of Two Kitties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really want to come home with you." She lamented, leaning in to kiss me.

"I do too." I agreed. "But I think you and your Dad have alot to talk about and I'm in the way."

"Damn, look at you all socially aware." She teased.

"I blame you." I said. "I was perfectly happy being miserable before you came along."

"I can send you back." She mock threatened.

"You can't." I stated seriously. "I can never unlove you."

"Aww." She smiled. "I really need to send you home before I jump you right here in front of the whole damned neighborhood."

I left without any long term plans. Shasta still needed to hash some thing out with her Dad, that may be accomplished in a few days or may take weeks. Hell, my luck, it'll never happen. In the mean time, Eris and I would hold down the fort and await word on when she might return or when I'd go back and visit. It was potentially going to be a very long summer.

Once home, Eris showered me with love, for all of about fifteen seconds, then proceeded to search the apartment for Shasta. When her search ended, she sat in my lap and stared at me. "She's not here." I lamented. "I miss her too."

We texted back and forth for the next several days, then a week, then two weeks. She said her talks with her Dad were going well, but as I hadn't been invited back and she wasn't here. I was starting to get worried. Any time I expressed doubt, she immediately jumped in telling me she loved me and she was only trying to get her father through this difficult time. They spent a great deal of time talking about Shasta's mother, who I finally found out was named Candace and she was a Psychologist.

She assured me her Dad was getting used to her expressing her desire to live with me but was having a hard time actually letting her do it. Soon, she promised me during our pre-bed text sessions. God! I hope she's right. We'd been sleeping together less than two weeks and already I couldn't sleep without her.

It had been nearly a month and I was not worried, I was despondent. Dan was never going to allow us to be together and was probably planning on having her transfer to another college to get her away from me, the man who was trying to corrupt his precious daughter. If it were me, that's what I'd do.

The argument continued in my head for many hours before exhaustion overtook me and I slept. Fitfully at first, but the dream I had calmed my soul. I dreamed of Shasta, in my arms. I could almost smell her hair, feel her skin against mine, her breast cupped in my hand. The warmth, the comfort, the love. Almost...

It seemed so real that I thought she was actually here in bed with me, but that was insane. She would have called first, wouldn't she? Frustrated and more than a little disappointed I attempted to roll over. Oddly, I couldn't move. It seemed my arm was trapped, pinned somehow. Strange. Slowly rising from the depths, I became aware that my arm was indeed trapped. Held in place by a soft warm hand clutching me to an equally soft, warm and very familiar breast.

"Shasta?" I murmured, slowly awakening. "How?"

"Sleep my love." She answered. "Talk later."

My heart soared. She'd returned. My love had returned. She backed into me just that much harder, squeezed my hand and purred contentedly. Sleep took us both.

I awoke some hours later in an empty bed, confused. Had it all been just a dream? I wasn't sure. I was certain she was here. I heard her. I felt her. For God's sake, I can still smell her shampoo. Vaulting from the bed, I bolted into the living room. Fuck! Empty. I checked the bathroom real quick. Again, nothing. It took less than a minute to go from elation to despair. She's not here. It was a dream.

Heartbroken, I fell into the couch. I tried, but I couldn't stop the tears. I missed her so much I could barely function, then this dream fucks me up even more. I think I might be losing my mind.

I was so messed up I didn't hear the door open. I wasn't immediately visible until Shasta rounded the couch, then she saw me. She gasped and dropped the two bags of groceries in her hands, running to my side. She enveloped me in her loving arms. "Darrin, what's wrong?"

I was still sure I was hallucinating and didn't respond.

Shasta rolled me over with more strength than someone her size should possess and nearly shouted. "Damnit Darrin, talk to me. What's wrong?"

Jolted from my misery, it finally dawned on me. She's here. She's actually here. I didn't dream it after all. I'm, not losing my mind. I hugged her. Truthfully, not an accurate description. I clung to her like a drowning man to a life preserver. I was afraid if I let go, she would disappear and I'd be alone again. "I-I thought..."

"Shhh." She soothed, planting soft kisses on my face and breathing loving words into my ear. "I'm here, it's OK."

It took longer than I'd like to admit before I'd calmed down enough to explain my actions.

"I'm sorry baby." She apologized. "We needed some stuff from the store and I didn't want to disturb you. It didn't occur to me that you didn't really wake up last night. I'm so sorry I frightened you."

I hugged her. "Now that I know you're really here, I'll be OK. I just really thought I'd lost it there for a minute."

"I'm here and I'm not leaving." She smiled.

"Your Dad?" I asked.

"Grumpy, difficult, exasperating." She huffed. "He's trying, but I finally had to put my foot down. He's just stalling, hoping I'll change my mind."

I looked at her expectantly.

"Not happening." She stated proudly. "I love you and no power on this earth will keep me from you ever again. He can either accept it or not. Not my problem any more."

"I don't want to come between you and your family." I said.

"Ultimately, you're not." She smiled and kissed my nose. "Dad knows how stubborn I am. He also knows he can't sway my decision. Once I've made up my mind, just like my mother, there's nothing he can do except accept it."

We laid together on the couch for awhile until I had calmed to her satisfaction.

"How about you help me pick up all the crap I dropped and I'll make you breakfast?" She giggled.

"Only if you let me help." I grinned.

She nodded, pulling me up from the couch.

After breakfast, we sat and talked. She brought me up to speed with her father and their talks. He was still less that enthused with our living arrangements but grudging accepted it was what Shasta wanted. We didn't have his blessing, but he wouldn't stand in our way. Honestly, it was more than I expected.

We also discussed my little 'episode'.

"So you really thought you'd hallucinated me being here?" She asked.

"I did." I answered. "I was just so certain he wouldn't let you come back. I hadn't had a decent nights sleep since I came home. When I woke up and you weren't here, I..." I had to stop, the emotions I felt were returning and a panic attack was eminent.

Shasta, sensing my mental condition, enveloped me in her arms and held me. "I'm sorry it took so long." She apologized. "I should have tried harder to keep you in the loop and I should have let you know I was coming home. I wanted it to be a surprise. I should have anticipated you would be emotionally drained."

"I'm still having a hard time accepting you love me." I admitted. "I shouldn't, but being away from you, my mind started doing what it always does, over-analysis. I failed you. Old habits are hard to break I guess."

"You recognized the problem." She praised. "Even if it overwhelmed you, you know why and next time you can use that to hopefully remain in control. As long as you learned from the experience, you didn't fail. Go grab a shower and I'll unpack my stuff."

The warm spray did a great job of washing away most of my anxiety. Then the shower door popped open.

"Room for one more?" A smiling and very naked Shasta asked.

I swallowed hard and took in the heart-stopping sight before me. Even though I'd seen her breasts before, they never failed to take my breath away. Blinking in disbelief, my eyes drifted downward, pausing briefly at her navel, then finished their journey at the junction of her legs and torso. Covered in pale orange, nearly invisible pubic hair was the treasure my eyes sought. I looked up into her eyes, then back down still not fully believing what I was seeing.

"Uh, Darrin." She giggled. "It's a bit cold out here. Can I come in?"

I nodded stupidly, unable to form a coherent sentence.

Shasta stepped into the warm spray and wrapped her arms around me. I felt her hard nipples pushing into my chest and her soft, velvety hair tickled my upper thigh. Softly she kissed me. "You didn't pass out. I'm impressed."

"I may yet." I warned.

"It's just me, Darrin." She purred.

"A whole lot of you." I observed.

"All of me." She clarified. "All for you. Never doubt that again."

I nodded again and crushed her in my arms, nuzzling her face and kissing her hair.

While I was otherwise distracted, parts of my brain that I have no control over made themselves known. Shasta noticed.

Cautiously reaching between us, she moved my erection to a much more comfortable position, then looked up at me and smiled. "For me?"

Before I could answer, she wrapped her fingers around me and started stroking. I gasped loudly and my knees nearly buckled.

She giggled wickedly, but did not stop and kissed me deeply as she continued the stimulation. Much sooner than I would have liked, I grunted, exhaled loudly and unloaded onto her stomach. Shasta nearly had to physically hold me up. My legs were only intermittently listening to my brain.

She pushed me back against the shower wall as I recovered, slowly regaining control. Turning her back to me, she took me by the hands. As she wiggled her beautifully curvy ass into my groin, she placed my left hand on her breast and thrust our right hands between her legs. With her fingers over mine, she pushed me into her feminine folds and helped me explore the unknown territory. With moans and actions, Shasta showed me what she liked, where to touch and what to do. Before long, she laid her head back, moaned deeply, shuddered and went limp. I could feel her nether regions spasm as she came. Now it was my turn to hold her up.

"Holy shit that was good!" Shasta exclaimed as aftershocks still ran through her. Turning to face me, she grinned widely and kissed me. "We'll be doing alot more of that."

I just nodded stupidly, again. Seems to be a trend.

We finished the shower and toweled each other off. Before I could start to dress, Shasta towed me to our bed. I was mesmerized by her naked ass in front of me, reveling in how it shimmied and jiggled as she walked. She flopped onto her back and pulled me in after her. "Time for you to get a good look." She giggled.

I blushed but did not turn away.

"Let's get comfortable and I'll give you the tour." She smiled. "Move down here."

Over the ensuing minutes, Shasta showed me her most private area, explaining where everything was and what she liked touched and how, encouraging me to explore. It didn't take long for her desire to rise. I noticed her labia swelled and her clit peeked out from it's hiding place and she started to glisten and ooze. The one thing I didn't expect was the odor of her arousal. I knew such a thing existed, I didn't expect how it would effect me. It reached into my soul and drove me nearly insane with desire. My science brain mumbled something about pheromones but my animal brain was NOT interested in the discussion, urging me to do things I wasn't sure I should. Ultimately, my animal side won out. It was like my tongue had a mind of its own as it sought her wetness.

She inhaled sharply, groaned and nearly slammed her legs closed on my head as I took the first tentative taste of the nectar of her secret garden. Lacing her fingers in my hair she shoved my face into her vee and screamed. "OH FUCK!! OH GOD!! Darrin, OH GOD OH PLEASE, don't stop, don't ever stop!"

Stop? Not likely. I couldn't if I wanted to. Driven by urges I didn't know I had, I licked, sucked and drilled her with my tongue, pushing her the the edge of sanity. With one final flick on her clit, she exploded, nearly crushing my head with her muscular, athletic thighs. She shrieked, convulsed and thrashed around on the bed, ultimately curling into the fetal position as her orgasm subsided. I slid up behind her and cuddled her as she recovered.

Eventually, she returned to reality. Rolling onto her back, she sighed and looked over at me, love shining in her eyes. Reaching over, she took my hand and placed it over her heart, mostly. There was plenty of boob there as well. "That was amazing." She gushed.

"Beginner's luck." I shrugged.

"Oh Shit!" She exclaimed. "That means you'll get better. You're gonna kill me for sure."

Seeing the look of concern/horror on my face, she smiled and kissed me. "I'll die VERY happy."

"I'd be much happier if you didn't die at all." I lamented.

"You do know I'm kidding?" She asked, concerned.

"Yeah." I admitted. "Just me over-thinking."

"Well, I'm aware of a part of you that seems not to be." She giggled as she stroked my raging hard-on as it lay on her upper thigh.

She pushed me onto my back and slithered down my body, kissing the head and flicking her tongue over the tip. She shot me a quick look, winked playfully and all but swallowed my member.

I groaned and arched my back, fighting the urge to grab her head and force feed her my cock.

She was doing more than a bit of moaning and groaning of her own as she worked on me. Alternating between deep and shallow, fast and slow, with the occasional playful nip or nibble. I wouldn't last long and told her so, even trying to pull her off as the inevitable approached. Slapping my hands away, she swallowed me one last time and I detonated, pumping what felt like gallons of cum down her throat. I was sure she'd gag or worse yet, puke, but she took it all and after I stopped spasming, she pulled off me with an audible 'pop' sat up, crossed her arms under her breasts and beamed.

I felt like I no longer had bones. I was limp and still shaking from the power of my orgasm. "I think I understand the 'die happy' part now." I panted. "That was so far beyond amazing I can't even explain it."

Shasta lit up like the sun and snuggled into my side. "Just think about what we have yet to experience." She giggled.

By now it was lunch time and we'd both worked up an appetite. We talked as we ate, reliving the experience and discussing openly and honestly about what happened and where we were going. Shasta could tell I was still a bit frightened but assured me she was just as inexperienced and we'd learn together.

"As long as we respect each other, there's not much that can go wrong." She explained. "We may decide we don't like certain things, but as long as we talk about it, all will be fine. Well, I guess I will draw one line. I'm not saying never, but for the foreseeable future, anal is not an option. That's not a problem is it?"

I laid there like I'd been smacked in the head, eyes wide and mouth hanging open and shook my head.

"Good. What?" She giggled. "I told you I would always be honest with you."

She hopped up from her seat and dropped into my lap, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. "Tell me I didn't break your brain."

"I'm fine." I managed to sputter. "So many new experiences and so many more yet to come. It's a bit overwhelming sometimes, but with you I can face anything."

"Aww. That's sweet." She pecked me again on the lips. "I love you Darrin, never forget that."

"And I love you too, Shasta." I answered.

The start of the next academic year was rapidly approaching and I'd not yet been to see my parents. It was something I needed to do, but not something I wanted to do. It was always uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, I just don't feel like I belong there. They try, but we just don't connect very well. Mom and I do OK, she tries to understand me and for the most part does, but Dad and I, fire and ice, oil and water, cats and dogs, pick one. Invariably one of us says something and the other one takes offense.

"You're doing it again." Shasta observed.

"What?" I asked.

"You're over analyzing something." She said. "Talk to me. We'll work it out together."

"Take off your shoes." I deadpanned.

She looked at me strangely. "I'm not wearing shoes."

"If you're gonna wander around in my head, take off your shoes." I grinned. "Don't want you tracking in any dirt."

"Because it's not dirty in any way in there, right?" She teased.

"Pure as the driven snow." I chuckled.

"You're deflecting." She sat next to me, taking my hand.

"I am." I admitted. "But at least I can joke about it."

"An admirable improvement, but it still doesn't solve the problem." She explained.

"I know." I answered pulling her hand to my lips and kissing it softly. "I've already heard this conversation in my head. I'm beginning to understand how your Dad feels."

"Have you come to a conclusion or do you need some input?" She asked.

"No, I know exactly what I need to do." I frowned.

"So are you going to tell me or do I need to beat it out of you?" She tittered, pushing me over on my back and straddling my hips.

"If you continue to wiggle on top of me, I'm going to rip off your clothes." I teased.

"Interesting proposal." Shasta beamed, bending down to kiss my nose. "Still doesn't answer my question."

"Probably should visit the parents before school starts." I sighed. "Just not looking forward to the inquisition."

"Inquisition?" Shasta questioned.

"Unless I leave you at home, they'll have a million questions." I explained. "And I don't want to leave you at home. I'm not sure I'm prepared for the discussion of my personal life."

"I know being the center of attention makes you uncomfortable." Shasta soothed. "If it makes it any easier, I'll handle as much of it as I can, but I'm sure they'll want at least some answers from you."

"I know and I appreciate it." I kissed her tenderly, squeezing her hand. "Dealing with having emotions is hard enough. Talking about it is almost beyond my abilities."

"You've come a long way in a relatively short time." Shasta observed. "A year ago, did you think you'd be where you are now?"

I shook my head. "Not in my fondest dreams or worst nightmares."

"Nightmares? Am I that scary?" She pouted.

"You aren't, but being in a relationship most certainly is." I answered. "I'm still wondering when I'm going to screw everything up so badly that you'll give up on me."

Shasta frowned. "I'm going shrink on you here, so don't freak."

"OK." I sighed. I knew I'd offended her. She went 'shrink' so we could discuss it without anyone's feelings getting bruised.

"Darrin, do you love me?" She asked.

I nodded. "More than anything."

"Could I ever do anything so horrible that you'd give up on me, other than cheating?" She prodded.

I could already see where this was going. "I'm sorry my love. I've questioned your love for me. I've let my insecurities get the better of me, AGAIN!"

Shasta smiled excitedly. "I'm so proud of you right now. I didn't even have to finish. You figured it out without me having to point it out." She hugged me. "Just remember, I'll never, EVER give up on you."

"I know." I admitted "I'm a very lucky guy."

"Damn right you are." She purred in my ear.

Much to my general distress, we set up a meeting with my parents for the following Sunday. Other than telling her I wouldn't be alone, I told my mother very little. I did admit to my plus one being female, but refused to answer any more questions. I knew once she got started, I'd be on the phone til Sunday. Better just to wait and only have to tell the story once.

We hadn't even come to a full stop before my mother appeared at the door. I swear she was almost prancing, so excited to see, not me, but who I brought with me.