A Tale of Two Loving Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers

"N-No it isn't, you're teasing me!"

"UgHH!" Ann brushed her notebook away and tossed down her pencil. She looked back at Tiff, a wild, frustrated look on her face.

"Just... fuck me Tiff!"

"W... What?" stuttered Tiff, totally surprised.

"Stick it all the way in and fill me! Do it already!"

"I... Ann..."

Tiff didn't need anything more than an invitation. She thrust her curvy hips forwards as she held her sister in place, crushing her dick into Ann's soft insides and grunting deeply as she felt them surround the base of her hilted member.

"NNNAaaGHHnn!!" cried Ann. No fully realizing what had happened, she felt her pussy spasm and spill lubricants over her thighs. If she could have thought more clearly, she would have realized that she had cum instantly when Tiff's last inch had filled her. It was the drug, increasing her response... she couldn't control it.

"HnNff... Ann... did you just cum from that?" Tiff chortled to herself. "Dirty girl..."

"Fffff... f-fuck... m-me..."

"Mmm, I love when they ask for it..." whispered Tiff to herself, then reached out to take hold of her sister's wonderfully long ponytail. Her hand wrapped through the smooth, healthy hair, securing a familiar hold which indicated to Ann that things were about to get serious. Tiff knew very well how much her sister loved to have her head jerked back as she was slammed.

"Don't... wait... hnnNn!" begged Ann, beginning to drool as she felt Tiff's oversized member swell excitedly in her butt.

"Just hold s-still and arch your back for me, coffee bean." Tiff smiled, and took a deep breath, drawing back her dong slowly so that she could watch Ann's hole hug tightly to the curves of her shaft. She held her hips still for one final moment before unleashing her desires, tracing a finger across the crease below Ann's left glute before squeezing the healthy muscle she felt there.

FWAP!

In a moment of pure sexual aggression, Tiff lodged herself in her sister's hot rear once more, letting her thighs collide loudly with Ann's. She screamed aloud, a wild roar that would have scared Ann if she weren't in such extreme heat.

FWAP! FWAP! FWAPPP!

Tiff didn't hesitate to start pulverizing the void into which the had lodged herself. Ann squealed and moaned with her, and Tiff knew that there was no reason to be gentle anymore. When she bedded girls in college, and they acted this way, there was only one thing they needed. One thing that they deserved. Swift and powerful thrusts right into their needy assholes. It was something the Tiff was more than capable of providing for any sexual partner.

"YeeeESssSS! UhhNF!!" Ann cried out. Even if her parents had been in the next room, she would have made this display, so lost in the moment that she had forgotten how Tiff's cock had ended up buried deep inside her taint. But suddenly, it felt so good... embarrassingly, maybe even better than when Tiff had first deflowered her womanhood. She clutched at the bedsheets, her long nails digging into the soft down as her knuckles turned white. A run of drool slipped from the corner of her open mouth and crept down to the soft point of her chin.

"T-That's it... press back against m-me... MMMN!"

Ann began to push firmly back against her sister's movements, adjusting to match the rhythm until they were in perfect synchronization. The volume of the skin-to-skin smacks became louder and higher pitched as Ann's rear was struck repeatedly. It rippled and wobbled as Tiff looked on, now drooling nearly as much as her sister as she watched with unrivaled satisfaction as her massive tool nestled again between the yawning cleavage of Ann's backside. Tiff lifted her hand from Ann's side and held in the air for a moment. She couldn't help it...

SMACK!

"HNnnnGHH!" Ann grunted at the sting of Tiff's hand as it collided with her right butt cheek. It was playful, not particularly painful, but surprising. Startled by the swift spank, Ann lost control again, her pussy spasming and splashing, cumming once more as her sister's dick stretched her other hole dramatically. Ann could feel it pulsing and jumping inside her, even more than before. And somehow, as Tiff's balls ricocheted off her lower lips, she could perceive that they were becoming firmer, tighter... even denser. She knew from prior experiences over the past few weeks that her sister was starting to feel incredibly good, and that she wouldn't stop now until she had satisfied herself. Ann, hazily enjoying the treatment, released a drawn-out moan and settled in as the thrusts began to blur together in her mind.

Tiff recognized the familiar sputter of her sister squirting on the carpet and smirked, knowing that she'd fully converted her sister's ass into a source of pleasure for both of them to enjoy. Proud of her accomplishments, and excited at the prospect of teaching Ann even more about this orifice, she drilled her prize harder, inflaming Ann's cheeks with the rapid impacts. The aroma of her own musk was overwheming, sourced from the huge quantity of precum that her dick was leaking into Ann's bowels. It frothed out, white and bubbly, forming a ring at the smooth base of her cock. Each time she shoved inside, she felt herself release a little more lubricant, and each time she got closer and closer to finally losing herself deep in her sister's dark void.

"AAAaaaHHH! C-Come here AnnNN!"

Without any warning, Tiff released her sister's ponytail, wrapped her arms under Ann's belly, buried herself deep inside, and hefted her somewhat smaller sister from the mattress. Registering the change in position, but too out of it to really understand, Ann groaned and showered the bed before her in more girl-juices as her pussy shivered. She leaned back against Tiff's chest, feeling her sister's soft bust through the back of her shirt as she settled into the embrace. Below, she could feel a thick cock burrowing even deeper into her depths.

Tiff panted loudly. Ann was heavier than she remembered, and her knees strained to support the girl. She widened her stance and bent her knees, but she wouldn't be able to hold out for long. Fortunately, she could tell that she wouldn't have to. With Ann's full mass bearing down on her cock, and her face burrowed into her sister's fragrant hair, there was little more she could do before her climax. In the moment, she kissed at the nape of Ann's neck aggressively, wetting the skin with her saliva and licking the salty sweat-slicked surface. Ann cooed, turning her head to the side.

Lifting Ann as best she could, and flexing her knees, Tiff managed to drop her little sister roughly down onto her engorged shaft, swiftly returning the thickest part of it to the warmth of her vice-like passage.

"AHHhhNN!" howled Ann, who had cum so many times by this point that it felt as though she was in an endless drug-induced orgasm.

"Hnn... Ann... I can't take much m-more..." Tiff whimpered, her silky thighs trembling from exertion and anticipation.

"GAHHhh TiFFF! MORE!" Ann's hands dropped to her clit and began rubbing furiously, sending droplets flying over two pairs of legs.

Again, Tiff lifted Ann and thrust hard, producing a muffled wet thud that echoed in her skull. She could feel the energy of her legs rippling through her sister and shaking her firm body, their movements almost harmonic in nature. Even their pounding hearts seemed to match.

"Ann... I'm about to..."

"MnnNNN MmooOORE!"

Tiff thrust hard once more, and groaned.

"I'm g-gonna... inside..."

"MNN YESSS sooo GOOD!" shouted Ann as she rebounded atop Tiff's hardened pole. She didn't register what was about to happen, only that the area between her legs felt like it was sparking with electricity and running a current through her consciousness.

"UNnnFff, AWWN! ANN!" Tiff yelled out, lifting her love high in the air and releasing her onto a rapidly swelling dick. This was her last motion, the last she could take.

"GNNNnnGHHNN! NAHH!!!"

Wrapping her arms tightly around Ann's generous chest, Tiff succumbed to the delicious pleasure of the tight orifice gripping her dick. Her shivering ballsack nestled up towards Ann's body, forcing its potent contents forth, mixing them with lubricants before sending them onward. Her cock's muscles spasmed hard, clenching and unclenching as they struggled with the volume of her load. A second later, her urethra ballooned with spunk as the climax shook through her physique. There was a quick, shuddering gasp, a yelp from Ann, and then it finally happened. Tiff finally got to inject her jizz deep inside her baby sister's supple frame.

Deep in her ass, Ann felt the first blast of cum flood her bowels, the heat and pressure once again causing her to experience a deep and intoxicating orgasm. Tears welled in her eyes as her flushed face contorted in ecstasy. She tasted the salt of her own sweat as her tongue lolled out and curled down towards her chin. Tiff's spunk hosed out in voluminous boils of sticky warmth, putting pressure on her walls, making her feel full, complete, and whole. Her torso writhed involuntarily as she batted at her pussy, the multi-part orgasm not relenting. Her legs went limp, hanging lifelessly down towards the floor. Lights flashed in her retinas, and everything started to go a bit fuzzy.

Having released a significant portion of her spunk into Ann, Tiff began to feel it oozing out around her cock as Ann's cavity was filled to its maximum. She felt virile, driven to pump out the rest as adrenaline coursed through her veins. In the middle of her climax, her legs buckled, sending both girls tumbling down onto the damp sheets before them. Ann landed first, then Tiff, her penis still lodged far up her sibling's colon. The impact sent a burst of cum from Ann's butt spurting out loudly as strings of it decorated the comforter in a frothy white veneer.

"UNFF!" grunted Tiff into Ann's ear, her dick continuing to pulse energetically, as if it wanted to make sure that this asshole was permanently marked as its own property.

Billowing E-cups bearing down on Ann, Tiff lay atop her sister shaking and breathing heavily, eyes closed and brow bunched up in concentration. Splayed across the mattress, the pair squirmed and quivered and thrashed. There was hair in Tiff's mouth... she wasn't sure if it was Ann's or her own. She didn't really care, the last of her load was still leaking out from her exhausted organ, still feeling wonderful as it was held so perfectly inside Ann's bottom. Her panting began to slow, her toes uncurled gradually, and a little sense started to return to her mind. She was weak, unwilling to move, content just to remain this way forever with Ann safely locked beneath her larger figure. As her erection receded, she felt a little sleepy, and snuggled in closer to her sister.

"H-Hey, Tiff..."

"Ohh... sorry... I couldn't help it... I'll get up."

"It's not that... can you tell me if this looks right?"

"Huh?" Tiff peered over Ann's shoulder, and saw that she had taken up her pencil and written something on the paper under the last question. The handwriting was clean and confident. Tiff shook her head and squinted at the work.

"Hey... that's right! It's perfect! Wait... you answered this just now?" Tiff's voice betrayed her astonishment.

"Yes, now."

"H-How long have I been lying here!?"

"Oh... just about 15 minutes..."

"WHAT!? I must have... lost track of time! Why didn't you tell me?"

Ann laughed, setting aside her notebook. Tiff noted that there were dark splotches covering the corner of the page... no doubt remnants of their recent encounter.

"Heh, I thought you fell asleep. I didn't want to wake you. But actually... you are a little heavy... could you maybe get off?"

"Sure..."

Pushing herself up with her arms, Tiff slid away from her sister, tugging her semi-flaccid cock from her cum-drenched hole with a lurid pop.

"Ouch! Tiff careful!"

"Ohh sorry, didn't realize you were still so tight." Tiff bent down and plopped a little kiss on Ann's left butt cheek, taking her time to observe the mess she'd left there.

"You did a really good job, coffee bean..."

"Yeahhh... well, d-don't get used to it... I mean, not too much. Maybe... s-sometime we can do it again..." Ann stammered, not wanting to admit how much she had enjoyed her first foray into anal sex.

Tiff tugged at her stained skirt and scooted over to the side of the bed, reclining with her arms bracing the upper body and stretching out her back.

"Hey Ann? I'm really proud of you."

"Geez... I said maybe we can..."

Tiff laughed, and interrupted, "Not about that! I mean, you're mathematics is really shaping up, even since last week. You're really gaining confidence too."

"O-Oh!" Ann smiles softly to herself... avoiding eye contact. It wasn't often she got sincere compliments from Tiff, as much as she desired them.

"I'm serious. You're going to do so well on your exams, you'll have your pick of the top colleges in the country. I know it."

"Really? You think so?"

"Of course. But you better pick mine!"

Ann turned and looked up at Tiff, turquoise eyes glistening, bordered by her cherry-tinted hair. Both girls locked eyes, making a connection that each of them yearned for just a few weeks prior. As if electromagnetic, they both rushed towards each other for a tight, wordless embrace. They were comforted, secure in each other's arms. Soon, they'd have to clean up the mess they'd made, before their parents returned home for a rude surprise. But, safe from loneliness, abandonment, and uncertainty, they clung together in that instant with no intention of ever letting go.

Tiff broke the silence. "Hey Ann, you must be hungry... there's some leftover cinnamon bread from breakfast."

Ann simply laughed at her sister's predictable joke, tears streaming happily over her cheeks.

PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers