A Tale of Two Opposites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I carried on, "And keep things in groups too. I'll have a go at getting some basic plan up and running for you. Let's rename some for starters...have you got any names you want to use?"

"I'd like a place to put the wrestling club photos and stuff and the same for the hockey club, but apart from that...," Nobby said, obviously not feeling very confident.

"That's a start," I said as I made and named some folders for him and soon I was able to pile some assorted documents into their proper places.

"Ok - let's do some proper organising now," I said and so saying I clicked on a folder that had merely a string of numbers as its name and opened it.

Assorted images of hockey players appeared; some pictures of what had to be some local female talent; one or two from a beach somewhere and some more hockey photos - he'd obviously downloaded his camera memory and just left it.

Nobby looked somewhat ashamed.

"Total mess - I agree," he said as I started to create some more new folders and began renaming them. Soon the contents of several unnamed folders had been moved and sorted and some of the loose documents had been filed away and it wasn't long before I had a fairly logical collection of folders covering various specific topics.

There were still plenty more unnamed folders though and I clicked on another one.

"Wowww!" I said, as images began opening - only thumbnails thank heavens but large enough to see plenty!

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Nobby, "Fuck - I'd forgotten they were in there!"

There were some twenty or so photos - all more or less the same - and all of a very erect penis!

Out of sheer curiosity I clicked on one and it came up full screen size - a massively long slim erection all complete with partially retracted foreskin and a shiny part of the knob exposed.

"Wowww!" I said again, "Sorry - sorry - I should have asked..."

Nobby shook his head.

"No - not your fault. Until you opened the folder I'd completely forgotten about those pictures," he said, "You weren't to know..."

I clicked on another photo a bit further down the page - the same erect penis appeared, this time with the foreskin pulled right back; the knob gleaming with moisture and with a long trickle of precum glistening down the shaft.

I felt my cock jerk hard with excitement as I viewed the erotic image.

Although it was 'gay' it excited me - not because of the gay content but because it was just erotic - hot and erotic.

And suddenly my cock jerked even harder...because at that moment I just realised that this was very obviously the penis of the man sitting right next to me; the man who'd had an erection right in front of me; the man who's cock had pushed against my thigh not that many hours ago!

"That is you, isn't it?" I said, looking at Nobby and he smiled, somewhat self-consciously and nodded.

"Yeah - I set up the camera one evening - I was bored!" he said sheepishly.

"Lonely too!" I said light-heartedly and he nodded.

"Guess I was," he said, "Don't have that many friends who I can really call friends..."

I looked back to the photos and clicked on several of the other ones and they all showed his penis in excellent detail.

"At least they're good photos," I said, although as I looked at the penis, somehow the length just didn't seem real...

I tried to estimate how long it was; his muscular-looking thigh was perhaps eight...nine inches across; his hand which was wrapped around his shaft in several photos would be perhaps five inches across...so that scaled up to make the penis the best part of...a foot long!

I felt my mouth fall open.

No - never!

Joking!

"Did you Photoshop these pictures?" I asked suspiciously but Nobby looked blankly at me.

"Do what?" he said, "Photo what - oh no - no way. Yeah, I've heard of it - who hasn't - but I wouldn't have the first idea how to use it though."

"It's a tool for manipulating images - for doing things like stretching things - making things longer for example," I explained but Nobby shook his head again.

"Definitely wouldn't know how to," he said, "That's just how they come out."

"Fucking hell," I exclaimed, looking at the displayed image again, "Then your penis must be eleven, twelve inches long - is that right?"

Nobby nodded once more.

"Yeah - can't help it!" he said quietly.

I examined the penis in the photo more carefully, noting the texture of the skin, the scribbled lines of the veins beneath, the high gloss of his knob, the profusion of curly hairs from which it stood and the generosity of the stream of glistening precum. I shook my head in disbelief and looked at Nobby - who'd gone quite red.

"What's up - not feeling so good?" I asked, worried that he was perhaps feeling unwell from his earlier knock, but he shook his head.

"This is what's up," he said and as he lifted his hands from his lap, there once more was the towering tent that his penis had erected.

Unbidden I moved my hand and hovered it an inch or two above the tent to gauge the height and even within the confines of his joggers his cock was lifting the material some seven inches, I reckoned.

Nobby misunderstood my actions however.

"Yeah - you can hold it if you like," he said and his hand descended on mine and pushed it down and onto the crown of the raised knob.

"Ooooh, bloody hell," I exclaimed, shocked but excited as my fingers automatically curled to enclose the shaft of his penis. It felt relatively slim but hard and hot even through the material and what must have been his foreskin slid around under my touch.

I was captivated now - utterly curious and somehow eager to find out more.

This wasn't gay in my eyes - not yet - this was just raw sex - something I never seemed to get enough of!

"Put your hand round a bit lower," said Nobby, pushing my fingers down his shaft, "Nice?"

"You feel so hard," I said, "Just as it looks in the photos."

"Do you want to see him in the flesh then?" said Nobby, his breath coming quickly and for some reason I nodded.

Nobby stood up; slid his joggers down to his ankles - revealing that he wasn't wearing anything underneath - and quickly sat down again and there beside me was the mirror image of the screen photo!

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed, because in real life and at close-quarters his penis seemed even longer!

And that was even though it was part-buried in his curly forest and a bit recessed under his wrestler's belly.

"What's it look like if you stand up?" I asked for some reason and Nobby pushed himself into an upright position again.

And now his cock was on view in all its jutting glory - the full length of his shaft and bulbous knob stood out proudly, somewhat above horizontal and looking entirely majestic. I felt proud to be in its presence! I watched as it jerked upwards several times and leaked a bubble of precum.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "That is some cock!"

"Come on then, touch it again, feel it properly," suggested Nobby and this time I had no hesitation in reaching out for it realising as I did so that I too was hard as a rock down there.

I let my fingers wander up and down his shaft before venturing out and onto his knob where I could feel the slick stickiness of the exposed flesh. I slid my fingers that were now encircling his penis down the length until I met his wiry pubes; then I slid them back up again, now gathering his foreskin as I moved towards the crown.

"It's massive!" I exclaimed, "Beautiful!"

Nobby's breath was slow and deep and he was letting small groans escape from time to time. I looked at his face but his eyes were closed in ecstasy.

I moved my grasping fingers up and down his lengthy shaft, slowly and gently masturbating him, but the pleasure was mine as I explored that massive weapon.

Eventually I'd got my fill of the feel of his cock so I took my hand away and Nobby opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Why did you stop?" he asked plaintively, "I was enjoying that!"

"I'm not tossing you off, if that's what you think!" I said, one hand rubbing over my own erection, "I was just amazed..."

"You didn't have to stop," said Nobby, his erection still straining and stiff, "I don't mind if you carry on. No-one else has ever done that to me since my wife and I separated."

"Why did you split up then?" I asked, somewhat nosily.

"My missus couldn't take all of me," he said, "We use to row over sex until she just said she was leaving... And anyway..."

Somehow his sadly unfinished story gave me an incentive to touch him once more - I just couldn't help myself. Perhaps I felt sorry for him; perhaps I was just using his story as an excuse to hold his cock again; perhaps I just wanted to do it.

Nobby breathed in hard as my hand wrapped around his shaft once more and he shuffled a little closer to me.

"Do you want to suck it?" he asked, the tip of his tongue licking his lips, "I can suck it myself. I can only get my knob in my mouth - well, about half my cock actually, but that's enough."

"You can? You lucky bastard!" I exclaimed, rather giving the game away, "Wish I could do that with mine!"

"Well, come on then, open up!" said Nobby, the end of his penis held just a few inches from my face, but I was reluctant to take that step.

Holding his cock was one thing - sucking it was really getting into gay sex; not the kind of thing I'd ever been a part of.

"Dunno," I said as I reached up and took hold of his penis, "Not sure..."

But despite my reservations, my fist was now running up and down Nobby's cock once more and I could feel his hips pushing forward with each stroke and his cock was stiff and pulsating under my fingers.

His penis was beginning to leak now and although I'd missed the first dribble, which had splatted onto the floor, I'd managed to catch the subsequent trickles of precum and had spread them over his knob and down the shaft. Most of his cock now glistened with moisture, as did much of my hand and there was an incredibly erotic scent of raw hot male sex in the air now.

I found out how exciting it was when I suddenly realised that my free hand was now holding and gently stroking my own erection. I didn't stop it - the whole event was way out of my control.

For some while I just continued to rub his penis while caressing my own and I was getting well into it when Nobby spoke again.

"You're getting me a bit close," he said softly, "I'll cum if you carry on..."

I slowed my hand although I didn't entirely stop my rubbing as I pondered my next move.

As I said, I'm not gay but right here and now this was just plain sex in the raw - a bit like a craving that had to be fulfilled. I really wanted to make him cum, but I was full of concern.

"If I let you cum, will he go down then?" I asked, sort-of hoping that once he'd cum then life would return to normal.

And then I realised that if his erection went down then that would be the end of it - no way - this was too much fun! I was trapped - loving and yet hating this gay experience!

"Hmmm - not sure. Sometimes I have to cum twice or even more before he's satisfied," said Nobby, his eyes closed as I stroked him, "But don't stop, please."

My mind was now made up; somehow I just wanted to continue; to watch him cum; to see the expressions on his face as he blew his load. Somehow the sensation of rubbing that extremely long penis was overcoming any feelings of revulsion or horror at doing such a gay act. Slowly I continued to rub his throbbing cock while thinking of a suitable response, almost willing him to cum.

Nobby sucked in his breath hard and groaned.

"Oooooh God - I'm getting really close now," he said between gritted teeth, "Pleeeeease don't stop!"

I don't think I could have stopped if I tried; I was that absorbed in my task.

"You going to cum for me then?" I said, inciting him to let it go, "You're going to squirt your sperm from your lovely big hard cock, aren't you?"

"Fuck - yes, yes - any minute," he replied, "Nearly there."

Nobby was standing facing me, side-on to the computer screen and I suddenly had a thought.

I grabbed the mouse and clicked on one of the thumbnails and up on the screen appeared one of the last photos - a picture of his cock caught just as it erupted!

"Aaaaahhhh! Oh God, yes!" cried Nobby as he saw the photo, "Don't stop now...its coming - its coming! Oh yessss - here it comes!"

And with that Nobby grunted; his cock stiffened even more and a long streamer of white sperm blasted from the tip and past my shoulder. It must have flown six feet and I heard it splattering down somewhere behind me. A second eruption followed it but this time I'd pulled his cock downwards somehow and this thick pulse of cum splashed against my chest and oozed down my t-shirt.

Another one followed - this time I made sure that it hit me too - this time I actually wanted his cum to land on me and I wasn't disappointed. His third jet was as powerful as the second and a fourth followed a few moments later. A fifth eruption managed to be stronger and splattered just under my chin.

I was so excited that not only did I actively want his spunk on me but I was practically urging his cock to produce more and more.

"Yeah - yeah - come on - squirt for me!" I exclaimed excitedly tugging away at his cock, "Let me have your cum!"

"Yeah; still cumming!" Nobby said, breathing heavily, "Oh God - uuuuugh!"

Another lesser spray of sperm landed on my thigh and yet another one sprayed my lap but that was the last, apart from small dribbles that adhered to and coated my fist as I stropped his erection.

Finally I stopped my actions and returned to reality. I looked down at myself and realised that I was now simply covered in his hot strongly-scented spunk - thick white spunk that was slowly slithering down and soaking into my t-shirt, to join the volleys that had rained over my lap.

I released my grip on his penis and without thinking, I brought my hand to my mouth where I stuck out my tongue and began lapping up the big blobs of sticky white cum; savouring the slightly salty flavour and the thickness of his spunk.

"Oh my God!" I suddenly exclaimed, "That's your cum I'm licking up!"

I looked up at him, aghast at my actions.

"I swallow my own cum," I explained, "I wasn't thinking..."

"Was it any different?" asked Nobby, "Probably tasted a bit different but apart from that..."

I shook my head, realising that not only had it not been all that different to licking up my own cum but that I'd completely enjoyed it - I'd been lost in my own fantasy and it didn't matter that the cum wasn't mine.

But now, before I could do anything more, Nobby sank to his knees before me and leaned towards me, his hands coming to rest on my hips.

"What're you doing?" I asked without thinking.

"I want some of my cum too," he replied, "I'm going to lick it off your shirt."

Moments later there was the sensation of his tongue pushing against my chest as he gathered a big blob of cum and swallowed it. This was just so erotic I couldn't have stopped him if I tried; his hard tongue slid over my nipples and up under my chin and shortly afterwards I felt the pressure of his tongue on my trousers. I sucked in a huge breath as his tongue swabbed over my throbbing erection and Nobby looked up, a small dribble of cum hanging from his lower lip.

"Did you like that," he asked, "When I licked over your cock?"

"Fuck yeah," I replied as I tried to stand up, "I'm so horny I'm going to have to go and have a wank."

"No, no - don't go," said Nobby, holding me in my chair, "I'll do it for you!"

I was about to object when Nobby pulled down my zip and before I could do anything, his hand was searching around inside my trousers.

"Hey!" I complained, sucking in a big breath as his hand made contact, "Who said you could...?"

"I think your penis gave me permission," said Nobby, his hand now wrapped around my underpants-clad erection, "He certainly needs some attention!"

Nobby's attention to my penis was making him throb with anticipation and illicit excitement and when I happened to glance at the photo on the screen I felt my cock jerk wildly once more.

"Stand up," said Nobby and I just did so - I was putty in his hands...

And even as I began to stand up, Nobby quickly undid my trousers; with a small push they fell to the ground, quickly followed by my underpants.

"That's better," he said, "Oh yes - I know just what you need!"

I could hardly look as I felt Nobby's breath on my abdomen - in fact I actually had my eyes shut for a while but they flew open as I felt the smoothness of what had to be his tongue swab over my knob.

Somehow I remained standing while I sucked in a long breath and I sighed ecstatically as I felt his lips engulf my knob.

"Oh fuck - what are you doing - that's so nice," I said quietly.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm going to suck you off of course," said Nobby, raising his head from my cock, "I'm going to make you cum in my mouth."

"Oh what!" I exclaimed.

I'd only ever had a few blow-jobs and they'd all been performed by women, so this was a 'first' in a big way! And more than that, his lips and tongue were doing an incredibly good job - so much so that I wasn't going to last long!

Actually I wasn't going to last at all - I was so excited that it was coming up already!

"Ah - watch out - you're making me cum!" I cried feeling my body begin to tremble, "Careful - I'm cummmmming!"

"Mmmmmm!" moaned Nobby as he sucked harder and immediately a sharp spasm ran through me as I started to erupt!

"Oh fuck, oh yeah!" I cried as I felt my sperm pulsing and rushing into his mouth, "Fucking cumming!"

"Mmmmmm!" repeated Nobby as his constant sucking and squeezing of my cock caused it to erupt time and again until I was drained.

"Oh God - that was excellent!" I said with feeling, "Where did you - how did you...?"

Nobby released my penis and looked up at me. His lips were all wet and shiny - just like my cock!

"I'm sure I'm gay or at least bisexual," he said, one hand still holding my penis, "Just love sucking a good cock - not that I get to suck that many!"

"What...! Gay!" I replied, now somewhat horrified as reality sunk in, "You're gay?"

"Yeah - always have been, I think. I married because I wanted to but it may have just been for show, I reckon," he said with a big smile, "Why - does it show?"

"Hardly," I said, not actually knowing how a gay person should look.

"And what about you? You gay or hetero or bi?" asked Nobby and I had to stop everything as I concentrated on thinking.

"Dunno," I replied somewhat lamely, "I think I'm finding out..."

Nobby stood up beside me and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand.

"That was tasty," he said with relish, "And you came off so quickly!"

"Always do," I said, "Always cum quickly."

We both looked downwards and simultaneously chuckled as we realised that we were both still erect - Nobby's cock protruding almost twice as far as mine though; his penis complete with a nice blob of white cum at the tip.

I reached down and grasped it, rubbing the sperm around his knob; now wanting this exercise in sex to continue, despite its hundred percent gay content and Nobby grasped mine too.

"Need some more?" he asked, "I know I do!"

I nodded and wondered if I dared to invite Nobby up to my bedroom, when he raised the subject for me.

"Could we lie down - on your bed perhaps?" he asked and once again I nodded.

"Yes please - let's," I said, even though only a few moments ago I'd been dithering over the idea; not to mention being somewhat horrified to find that he was gay, "Come on."

Giving his penis a last quick rub I turned and led the way upstairs and into my bedroom where I stood beside the bed. Nobby's gaze took in my king-sized bed; the fitted wardrobes with their full-length mirrors and the en suite shower and a smile lit his craggy face.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers