A Tale of Two Opposites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,852 Followers

Opening my eyes a fraction I saw his cock; the helmet exposed and glistening in a coating of precum and actually it looked remarkably inviting. I opened wide and slowly lowered my mouth towards his knob, suddenly feeling an inadvertent contact between his hot flesh and my damp lips.

I moved away briefly and Nobby sucked in a quick hissing breath; then I felt his penis thrust once more up at my mouth - I felt it jerk into my mouth before he got his body under control again.

"Ooooh I felt that," he said, "Your lips...do it again."

"In a minute, in a minute," I said, trying to buy time because I still wasn't at all sure that I wanted to do this.

But to support his words, Nobby's lips were now caressing my penis, his tongue swirling around near the crown and attempting penetration into the little hole from whence my essence would soon be pouring. His actions were driving me crazy with lust; crazy with sexual excitement and I could hardly refuse to reciprocate. Quickly and before I could find cause to object, I allowed my head to drop down; my mouth still wide open to accept Nobby's slender pole. It was only when I found myself rebelling against my gag reflex that I realised that I must now have some four or five inches or more of his cock inside my mouth - but instead of feeling disgust as I might have done some few hours ago, I was now welcoming the invasion. I tightened my lips around his shaft, feeling it slide smoothly in and out of my mouth and I allowed my tongue to wrap itself around his flesh.

"Oooooh - that's nice," said Nobby, "You alright with that?"

"Mmmmm," I murmured, "Like it!"

"Don't overdo it," he said, "You're doing so well..."

There wasn't a whole lot I could say with a mouthful of cock but now I'd started, I had every intention of continuing, although before long Nobby spoke again.

"I won't be cumming for a while," he said, "Not from sucking anyway. Do you want to try something else?"

I raised my head and looked back down my body at him.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like, how about my cock somewhere else?" he replied.

There was only one place...

The thought made me lift my body from his and I was simply gobsmacked! Was I really ready to try taking his penis inside me?

"Ummmm..." I pondered, but while I was doing so, I felt Nobby's finger at my anal opening once again, making me draw in my breath quickly. But the KY that he'd deposited earlier saved me from pain as his finger easily slid deep into my arsehole once more.

"Ohhhh yessss!" I groaned, this time rather enjoying the sensation, "Do it again! Push in deeper."

"I'm in up to my knuckles," said Nobby, "I'll have to use something else..."

"Yeah - anything!" I cried, erotic delight building in my penis, "Touch me inside; it's making me so hot!"

"Ok - ok - hang on - we need to move a bit," said Nobby, his finger still sliding in and out of my hole and such was my involvement in my own pleasures that I hardly realised that Nobby had moved round behind me and parted my legs as I lay on my side.

The angle of his finger had changed now and he was rubbing against my prostate, making me moan and groan with pleasure.

"Oh God - that's nice - so nice," I groaned, "More, more...!"

"Hang on then," said Nobby and I felt his finger slide from my hole, to my extreme disappointment.

"Oh no! Put it back, please!" I cried and at that moment I felt him re-enter my hole and I gasped out loud.

"Ooooooohhh - that's it," I moaned, "Lovely! Oooooh fuck - oooh fuck me!"

"Yeah - I am!" said Nobby quietly behind me, "I'm fucking you!"

"Ahhhhh!" I cried in abject horror, "No - no - don't!"

But instead of withdrawing from me, Nobby pushed his penis deeper inside my body, sending waves of sexual excitement through my entire being - and instead of recoiling from his penetration I was thrusting my body back at his.

"Oooooooo!" I cried out, "Ooooooh yessss - fill me - fuck me, please!"

"Oh yes - this is fantastic!" groaned Nobby as his lengthy spear thrust into my innards time and time again, "You're so nice and tight - you feel good, so good!"

"And you're so long!" I exclaimed as I felt his cock penetrate way up inside me, "Please don't stop now!"

"I'll only stop when I cum," said Nobby, causing me to jerk with concern.

"No - not inside me!" I cried, "That's gay!"

Nobby burst out laughing raucously and moments later I did too, having suddenly realised the incongruity of my statement!

"Oh fucking hell - what did I say?" I asked, "Stupid! Stupid!"

"So can I cum inside you?" asked Nobby, still sliding his penis in and out of my hole, "Won't be all that long now."

"Oh yes - fill me! Don't you dare take him out! I want to feel you," I said, suddenly at peace with myself.

Suddenly I'd realised that I'd been loving all this gay sex - this was what I'd been missing - this good wholesome gay sex. Neither Nobby nor I might appear to be gay but so what - our bodies were just made for each other today.

Behind me Nobby was now holding my hip as he powered himself into my hole. My cock was leaking steadily as his penis worked hard inside me; his breath now hot on the back of my neck; his hairy chest wet with sweat against my back.

I too was sweating - no longer with fear but with sexual delight as we both neared our climax...I was going to cum without even touching myself!

And Nobby was going to cum soon as well; the vigour and jerkiness of his thrusts attested to the nearness of his orgasm and soon he spoke up.

"Getting very close now," he said, still thrusting hard but slower, "Oooooh yes - just holding it...coming up...feel it...!"

"Let it go!" I cried as my own penis jerked hard, "I'm cumming!"

Quickly I cupped my hand over the end of my cock and began catching as much of my sperm as I could as it leapt from my cock. I could hear it splashing into my hand just as Nobby grunted hard and went rigid.

"Yeaaaaahhhhh! Oh my God - cumming, cumming!" he groaned and I felt hot flushes of spunk spraying inside my body, filling my anus with his hot emissions, time after time.

"Ooooh that's good!" we echoed, "That's so good!"

Slowly Nobby's actions slowed and ceased until all I could feel was his penis still occasionally jerking gently inside me. I brought my sperm-filled hand to my face and licked at my cum - before offering it to Nobby. Quickly he finished my offering before slowly sliding his penis from my body - it seemed to take ages to extract all of his length...

We lay back and cleaned ourselves off, side by side as we considered our situation.

What had started, just those few hours ago with an accidental and violent meeting had culminated in an almost accidental and violent rutting - what a way to go!

We looked at each other, now knowing full well that this was the start of something that was to shake both his world and mine.

We'd both exposed our lives to other people, well, one another at any rate and in doing so we'd both come to really discover what we'd been missing.

Nobby had been hiding his sexuality in his physical contact sports while I - well, I suppose I'd been hiding my sexual orientation in my work and now... we'd both more or less 'come out'!

I chuckled to myself at this moment and Nobby looked at me questioningly.

"I was just thinking," I said as I wrapped my hand round Nobby's shaft, "Complete opposites who find themselves completely as one! Strange world!"

Nobby mulled over my comment.

"And completely by accident too," he added, giving my cock a friendly rub, "Makes me glad it happened!"

But much as I'd like to bring this story to a 'lived happily every after' ending, it didn't happen that way. Nobby needed the physical roughness of the hockey and wrestling - I needed my peace and privacy and so after our initial introduction - and a short period during which I set up his computer to help him with his activities and he almost rebuilt my office, we separated. Not to say that we never met again - sure we did - but never again quite so violently or so excitingly.

And I think we both took a lot more care as we approached my gate!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,852 Followers