A Tale of Two Opposites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"Nice set-up," he said, "Love the mirrors!"

"What are we going to do?" I asked stupidly, knowing full well that we were going to play with each other's cocks, but Nobby understood and took over.

"Don't know exactly, but let's get undressed first," he said as he pushed his joggers down and stripped off his t-shirt and moments later I'd done the same and we stood side by side by the bed.

"The original odd couple!" I said, laughing and we were. Short and stocky with a twelve inch penis and tall and slim with a six inch one. At least mine was a lot thicker that his - my cock tried to make up for being short by being really thick.

"Come on," said Nobby as he let himself down onto the king-size bed, "Ooooh - that feels lovely!"

"I like a comfy night's sleep," I said as I carefully lay down beside him; ensuring that our bodies didn't touch but Nobby had other ideas.

"Come on, come here," he said and one powerful arm reached over me and literally dragged me towards him!

"Ooooh God," I groaned as I felt our chests meet; his wiry hairs scraping against my smooth skin - but somehow I wasn't so much as complaining as groaning with desire and excitement.

And naturally I also felt his erection push against my abdomen and as Nobby moved us closer together I felt his length slide upwards over my stomach. I just had to put my hand down to feel it once more...

"It's so long," I said, running my hand up and down his length, "Incredible!"

Already his cock was slippery, presumably with precum or possibly with leftover sperm from his earlier orgasm and my hand slid easily over him.

For a little while that was all we did; our bodies firmly against each other as I explored but finally Nobby stopped me.

"Would you like to fuck me?" he asked, making my eyes and mouth fly open.

"Fuck - you?" I asked incredulously, "What - me?"

"There's no-one else here!" said Nobby, "I haven't been fucked in too long - could you...do you think you could?"

Whatever I thought didn't matter because my cock was as hard and enthusiastic as he'd ever been. Even just the thought was making him throb and jerk happily and Nobby clearly understood.

"Have you got any lube - you know - KY or something?" he asked, "Bet you have!"

"In the drawer," I said, pointing my thumb behind me to the bedside cabinet.

Nobby rolled up and over me, his heavy body squashing me into the mattress; his hard cock thrusting firmly against my stomach. Soon he rolled back, a small tube of KY in his hand.

"Great!" he said, "Essential for wanking - not to mention fucking! Hold still - I'll do it for you."

"Do what?" I asked without thinking.

"Lubricate my arse and I'll put some on your cock too," he said, once again startling me with his forthright words and I looked blankly at him.

"I'll need some lube in there with your nice fat cock," he said, "And you'll have to be careful at first."

"But - but - I never said I'd..." I blustered, but Nobby killed my objections.

His hand slid between us and grasping my cock he spread some of the KY over my penis, making me gasp from the erotic sensation. Then, in a moment or two his hand left my cock and was between his legs, sliding underneath his balls to his arsehole.

"You'll have to come up on top," he said as he rolled onto his back and then, using his powerful arms he pulled me up on top of him. My extra body length automatically meant that my knees now fell between his legs and I found myself supporting my weight with my knees and at once felt my penis nudging between his buttocks - slithering around in the slippery lube.

"That's it - just there, yeah, there," said Nobby as he spread his legs wider and lifted his pelvis up, "Feel with your fingers."

Hardly considering what I was doing I reached down; my hand sliding over his crinkly hairy balls and past my penis as I did so. I followed my cock until I reached his arse.

"Push your finger in," Nobby said, "Get me ready for you,"

No - I was reluctant to proceed that far...until he came to the rescue.

His hand snaked down under his buttock and locating my fingers, he pushed my index finger against his firm puckered flesh. Moments later we both moaned as my finger entered his arsehole, sliding smoothly in the gel. He pushed me further in until at least half my finger was inside him and to be honest, it wasn't as nasty as I'd expected. It was warm and moist in there; everything was soft, slippery and pliable except the ring of sphincter muscles that kept firmly squeezing my finger.

Then I remembered a prostate examination I'd had once. The doctor hadn't done or used anything special (except gloves and some gel, inevitably) and I suffered no pain, even when he located my prostate and pronounced it to be normal. Emboldened by my medical experience I pushed my finger further inside until my knuckles were against his hairy arse. It was tough going now, straining one finger without the other fingers getting in the way and Nobby seemed to realise.

"Put another one in," said Nobby, "You're doing fine so far - and so gentle!"

"Am I?" I asked, not having thought of doing otherwise, "You're ok then?

Nobby sucked in a breath sharply just at that moment.

"Oh sorry - second finger!" I explained, "Tighter!"

"Out of practice," grunted Nobby, "But keep going."

I angled my fingers inside him until I could feel the spongy mass of his prostate, which I rubbed for a little while.

Nobby groaned as I did so and I saw and felt his cock jerk each time I stimulated his prostate. Soon a little trickle of precum; and another and another slithered from his cock, pooling on his abdomen below me. It was almost as if I was making him cum, from the inside...

While I'd been exploring his anal extremities, Nobby hadn't been idle, although I'd not really taken much notice until now. His spare hand had been on top of me, holding my body close to his; his fingers spread out over one of my buttocks and I'd quite got used to the feeling - shocking as it may have been for a non-gay person like me.

But I was suddenly alerted to his hands' presence as I felt his finger slip down my cleft and come to rest on my own arsehole. But again, instead of me finding it nasty, I felt my arse moving against his finger; actually pushing outwards as if to greet his exploring digit.

"That's it - do that," Nobby said quietly, "Don't worry - I'm just feeling you..."

Now his finger was actually at my arsehole, pushing gently inwards; stretching the skin sideways - testing my pliability, it seemed.

"Stop it, no don't..." I said, unconvincingly but utterly frightened by this new experience, "Stop it - oh it's nice, but stop it!"

"Ok," he said, "Let's try another approach then."

And with that his hand moved away - leaving my arsehole feeling suddenly unwanted and lonely - not to mention exposed! But a few moments later his hand was back, exploring blindly once more until he located my hole again and this time his finger was cool and very slippery. My hole squeezed shut as my body quivered with the sensation, causing Nobby to stop.

"Let it go - relax, got some KY on my finger," he said, "I'm not going to hurt you."

His finger pushed against my hole a little harder and I found myself complying with his request - now knowing full well that his finger would soon be embedded inside me just as my fingers were inside his arse. But now I wanted him to explore; to take me; to return the feelings; to finger-fuck me too!

I just couldn't say much - all I could do was to groan occasionally and allow my raw and inexperienced body to comply with his bidding but finally I found my voice.

"Don't - please be careful...," I groaned, "It's going to hurt..."

"No it isn't," said Nobby gently, "just relax everything; push out a bit and it'll be good!"

I shut my eyes as if that would cancel out all the 'gay' things that were happening and felt my body go almost limp and moments later there was a stretching feeling; an uncomfy one for a while - and then a feeling of fullness - and I realised that his finger was now inside me.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck me!" I cried, kind of in horror; a large part of me still completely rejecting this sexual happening.

"If you want me to!" said Nobby with a chuckle, "Did you mean that?"

"Wahhhh - NO!" I cried in panic as I realised what I'd said, "No way!"

"All in good time then," said Nobby chuckling affably, his finger sliding smoothly in and out of my arsehole, "Come on then, how about you fucking me now?"

He withdrew his finger and suddenly I felt unwanted again - I almost needed him back in there but my attention was now elsewhere.

Having exceeded my own health and safety guidelines, so to speak, I suddenly felt quite relaxed now that I was no longer invaded and as my senses returned to something like normal, I realised that my cock had lost none of its hardness and was nudging up against my fingers which were still embedded in Nobby's hole.

It seemed second nature to remove my fingers and replace them with my cock and as I fumbled around, Nobby fell silent - until suddenly I found that everything was in place. The tip of my lubricated penis became seated in the already opened indent of his arsehole and I felt his flesh pushing, well, almost pulling at me; willing me to enter.

"That's it - you're there. Come on then - get it in me," said Nobby, "You know you want to."

And taking a deep breath, I did just that; my thick, stiff, slippery erection sliding suddenly into Nobby's body.

"Yesssssssss," hissed Nobby, "Oooooh! Aaaaaaggghhhhh! Oh, oh yes - you feel so good now you're in. Stretching me wide open - its lovely!"

"Oooooooh," we both moaned as our union was consummated.

"Yesssss," I groaned, "I'm inside you - oh fuck, how did I get here!?"

"You wanted me," said Nobby, "You didn't know it but I'm what you needed."

"How do you know that?" I asked, pushing my cock inside him once more and feeling his flesh stretching as I penetrated him; feeling the welcoming grasp of his anal cavity.

"You just never said 'no' - well, not convincingly," he said, pulling me into him, "It was obvious you wanted to try something but you were scared. Don't blame you really but just look at you - here you are, fucking a man and fucking away happily!"

And I was! I thrust hard into him, pushing my penis as far into his anus as I could, until our stomachs mashed together, squashing his oozing, slippery, lengthy penis between us. I pulled almost all the way out and thrust again, realising now that this was good; this was plain simple fucking regardless of the sex of the participants; this was what my cock needed!

"You planned this, didn't you?" I said, accusing Nobby but he shook his head.

"No way!" he said, "It all just happened...some chatter and all of a sudden we're away! Why - you complaining?"

"No - not now," I said, "But I wonder how I'll feel afterwards?"

"Drained and happy!" said Nobby, "Now come on - fuck me properly and make us both happy!"

So saying he wrapped his legs around my buttocks, pulling my thrusting penis harder and harder into his hole and causing us both to grunt as our bodies came together. But it was good rutting - an animalistic fucking that was about to relieve a load of 'dirty water' from my somewhat stagnant sperm reservoirs.

Each time I plunged into his body I could feel my foreskin being pulled back by the tight ring of muscles around his hole; a feeling that was creating sensations that were building rapidly into an orgasm. I ploughed on quicker now; my excited penis shaking and quivering with pent-up need; a need to fulfil my 'duty' and a need to empty sperm from my body into his.

As my mind allowed those thoughts to spin through my consciousness I very slowly came to realise that I was having gay sex!

'What!!??' my mind said in an explosion of sudden homophobic shock - and then, as if realising that the pleasure far outweighed the stigma, a weight lifted from my shoulders.

I was indeed fucking a man - and I was loving it!

"Play with me, Peter," said Nobby and as I thrust down from above him I looked at his cock, jutting up, long and slim; its foreskin stretched back to reveal his glowing shiny knob and somehow it just seemed right to give him a helping hand.

Supporting myself on one arm I reached down and grasped his shaft, my fingers sliding up and over his knob. I felt my fingers getting wet as his penis dribbled precum onto my palm and I caressed his cock with the slippery fluid.

"Oooooo yesssss," groaned Nobby, "That's nice - oooo, so good, keep doing that! And keep fucking me too!"

And it seemed almost natural to masturbate him as I fucked him, my body and my hand now moving together and if Nobby was enjoying it, I certainly was as well.

Now those pre-orgasmic feelings were starting to surface...little shudders and shakes - involuntary ones - were happening and I could feel sweat beginning to form over my shoulders and chest. I was breathing faster too, as was Nobby and his eyes were now half closed as his body concentrated on his own orgasm.

I moved faster now, no longer in cadence with my hand; my movements becoming somewhat irregular and jerky as more and more uncontrollable responses took over my body.

"You getting close?" asked Nobby and I nodded my head, finding myself unable to speak.

"Good - good - me too - cum inside," said Nobby quietly, "cum inside me."

My eyes sprang open with a kind of delighted shock. I'd been starting to wonder if I should pull out and I knew that I'd feel unfulfilled if I had to spray my seed on his stomach. It would be a bit like coitus interruptus; an incomplete job, even if my seed would never make him pregnant. And there was a certain satisfaction in unloading my sperm inside my partner; a degree of contentment that nothing else could achieve.

"You sure?" I asked and it was Nobby's turn to nod.

"I want to feel you cum - I want to feel it all happen inside me," he said and as he spoke I felt his arsehole squeezing my cock ever more tightly.

"Ok, yeah," I said, "Won't be long now."

"I'll be with you," Nobby replied, his hand closing around my fist on his penis, "do it a bit faster - hold me tighter."

I didn't reply because I was now absorbed in my up-and-coming orgasm - it was getting really close. And silently, punctuated only by the slap of the meeting of our hot sweaty flesh and our laboured breaths, we neared our climaxes.

"Yeah - yeah - yeah!" I grunted as my last few thrusts came faster and faster - until I froze up; my body rigid for a second or two - before the dam gates opened and my orgasm overwhelmed me.

"Uuuuuuh!" I cried, shuddering violently and feeling the first pulse of sperm travelling up my penis, "Ooooooh yeah!"

"Yesssss - felt that!" ejaculated Nobby, "Aaaaagh - making me cum too!"

With that his cock jerked in my grip. I felt it swell and thrust through my fist as his own orgasm let loose - his first jet of sperm spraying well up his body, almost to his chin. Quickly I wanked his pulsating cock causing several more sprays to erupt and all the while my own penis was jerking out volley after volley of cum deep inside Nobby's arse.

"Oh Christ - that was good!" groaned Nobby, "Oh yeahhhhh!"

"Needed that," I replied, panting hard and I saw Nobby's eyes open wide - I don't think that either he or I expected me to say that!

I looked down at my hand and it was liberally covered in Nobby's oozing white cum and when I lowered my sight further I saw that my cock had a ring of frothy cum surrounding it. I let my eyes wander back up his body, now taking in the extensive sprays of wetness covering Nobby's body and somehow I just had to be part of that.

Relaxing my arms I lowered my body down onto his, feeling the still-warm cum slide and spread between us - it felt deliciously nasty but erotic!

Still panting somewhat I suddenly realised that our faces were now mere inches apart and I smiled broadly at him and at that moment Nobby's hand reached behind my head and pulled me closer. For a moment I wondered what was happening, until our lips met - his wet and welcoming; mine drier and still uncertain. I felt Nobby's tongue attempt to insinuate itself between my lips and I was partially horrified and partially aroused by the action.

'Oh, go for it!' my mind said and seconds later my own tongue met his. Moments thereafter, our lips parted; our bodily fluids mingled and our tongues began their own love-making. In moments I felt my cock stiffen once more and Nobby's too began jerking between us; our oral action was creating waves elsewhere in our bodies.

We both moaned simultaneously, deep soft moans of contentment and yet of unfulfilled lust - we hadn't finished our sexual pleasures yet.

I guess we were lip-locked and tongue-duelling for the best part of five minutes before we parted; probably to allow us both to draw in deep lungfuls of air - we'd been so involved in our lust that breathing had almost been forgotten!

And it was as we surfaced that we both realised that my cock had slipped from Nobby's hole, although its tip still rested against his flesh.

"Ooops, sorry," I said but Nobby wasn't complaining.

"Let's have a break," he suggested and soon we'd rearranged ourselves side by side on the bed. Nobby's hole had been cleaned up, as had my cock and now we just lay there relaxing, a hand on each other's erect penis; a hand just slowly and languidly sliding up and down each shaft.

"I've got to cum again," said Nobby and I hummed my agreement - I too needed more but I wasn't about to cum by being wanked - I wanted some more of that incredible anal action.

But Nobby beat me to it...

"How about we try a 69?" he suggested, "You'd better be on top - I don't think you'd like me pushing my cock down your throat!"

"69?" I questioned, "That'll mean you want me to suck you."

"Well, yeah," said Nobby, "Come on - you've tried everything else! Give it a go!"

And while we'd been speaking, Nobby had started to get us organised; his strong arms almost lifting me once more until my body was reversed above his, my face now looking straight at his ramrod-still penis.

Yet again large parts of me were eager to try this new experience but many other parts were rebelling against the awfulness of this act...was there anything more sordid than taking a man's penis into my mouth? It just didn't seem possible that I could do it...

Then Nobby spoke up, presumably realising that I was in a dilemma.

"You worried?" he asked and I hummed an acknowledgement.

"Ok - ok - look at it this way...when I told you I could suck my own cock, you said you wished you could do the same - yeah?" he said and I agreed.

"And when I came off over your t-shirt you were there, swallowing my sperm, weren't you?" he continued and once again I agreed.

"So if you can't suck your own cock, why not try mine? And while you're at it, why not try my sperm direct from the tap, so to speak?" said Nobby, completing the circle.

I couldn't answer - I just didn't know what to say, because he was right - and anyway, Nobby had just allowed my cock to slide into his mouth!

"Oooooh yessss," I groaned and Nobby took my cry as acceptance of his argument.

"Good - good - well, just grab hold and open wide!" he said as he began to suck away at my penis.

"Oooh fuck," I groaned, "That's nice, don't stop..."

"Wasn't going to!" said Nobby, briefly removing my cock from his mouth to speak, "Come on then, get busy!"

And now that he was demonstrating just how pleasurable cock sucking was, it seemed churlish to refuse to suck his penis, however much some parts of me still objected. After all, I had a yearning to suck my own penis, so indeed, why not his?

I shut my eyes as I placed my hand round his shaft - his very long, very hard, very slippery shaft...and I pulled it more upright. And even with my eyes shut I knew it was only inches from my mouth as I could smell the hot aroma of male tumescence - but instead of being revolted, I was now becoming highly aroused. I just had to try him out!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers