A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"You need to take me on a date first, then we'll go from there," Jessika told me, gracing me with a small smile. "And when you do propose, you're going to do it better than this morning."

"Jessika, this is one of the things I love about you. You get angry, sometimes really angry, but when you are over it, you are over it."

"Oh, I'm still mad at you, Mark, but... What did you say?"

"What?"

"You said one of the things you love about me," Jessika said, pulling her hand from mine and standing up.

"Oh, that," I grinned, standing as well. "Well, it's true. I..."

"There's the fucking headache now," Jessika groaned, interrupting me. She sat back down on the bed before saying, "Give me those pills. Oh, and can you get me some more water, please?"

I gave her the bottle of ibuprofen and then retrieved another water from her kitchen. When I returned to her room, Jessika was in the bathroom washing her face.

"I have your water," I told her.

"I already took the pills. I got water from the tap," she said, using a towel to dry her face. "I just needed a minute, so I sent you to the kitchen. But I'll still take the water. It'll just get worse if I don't."

"Oh, Okay," I said, giving her the water.

"Thanks," she smiled, then opened the bottle and drank about half of it.

"So, you wanted to know what I meant, about lo..."

"Stop," Jessika said, putting her hand on my chest. "Will you answer me something honestly?"

"Sure, Jessika."

"Did I say something I don't remember?"

"A few things," I admitted.

"About us?"

"Yes."

"About how I feel?"

"Yes," I nodded. "Both about how you feel now, and how you felt back after, um, the stuff with Jessi."

Jessika looked away from me, blinking. I realized that she was trying to stop tears, so I pulled her into a hug.

"Well, now you know," she whispered.

"And so do you," I replied. "About how I feel, I mean."

Jessika broke the hug and turned away from me before saying, "I never believed this would really happen, but I thought about it. And as much as I did, I never imagined it happening in my bathroom with me hungover and still mad about you for proposing to me in such an asinine way."

"Well, neither did I," I said. "I wanted to tell you a few times, but every time I thought we were close to that point, you put some distance between us."

"To protect myself, Mark," Jessika sighed. "First there was Jessi, then you were, well, broken, at least for a bit."

"Earlier you said I was gone, that I left you, in an emotional sense I guess, after Jessi."

"That's how it felt to me."

"I am sorry. I did not realize what I was doing. I knew something was wrong but did not know it was me."

Jessika turned back around, and I saw tears streaming down her face.

"I knew, but I didn't know how to fix it for you. And I was afraid if I told you how I felt, it would just drive you away more. I tried to let you go, but I always came back."

"Until this time," I said, wanting to hug her again but not sure I should.

"Yeah," the brunette sighed, wiping her eyes with her palms. "Or so I thought. But clearly, we both know better now."

"So, you mentioned a date earlier, right?"

"Yeah," she nodded, sniffling.

"How about dinner tomorrow night? I know it's a Sunday, and you have work on Monday, and I have classes, both to attend and to teach, so it will have to be an early date, but, well, now that we both know how the other feel, I do not really want to wait."

"Don't you mean tonight? It's after midnight."

"You are right, it is. I guess I should be going..."

"Don't you dare leave me, Mark Warner," Jessika said, her eyes blazing. "I need you to go get me something to eat. I'm starving."

"Anything you want, baby," I said, pulling her to me for a quick kiss.

For a moment, her lips were stiff against mine, then she was kissing me back. The quick kiss turned into several seconds.

"I've missed that," I told her when it was over.

"So have I," she replied. "Now, go get me food."

"What do you want?"

"A cheeseburger and fries, with extra fries," Jessika grinned.

***

After I returned with food, Jessika wolfed down her portion of it, including the extra order of fries, then became sleepy again. I put her to bed and told her I was going to leave. At first, I thought she might ask me to stay, but she did not. We did not set a time for our date, but she promised to text me to let me know if she was feeling up to it. I kissed her on the forehead, then left.

The next morning, I woke to one text from Jessika and several from Jessi. The text from Jessika was to let me know that her headache was almost gone and that she was feeling much better. The texts from Jessi were inquiries on the state of things with Jessika.

The fact that Jessi was so involved with how things were going with Jessika felt quite strange, given what things were like back when I was with them both. But it was also endearing, and it made me realize that Jessi not only cared about me and whether I was happy, but she also seemed to care about Jessika. That she did care about both of us made me feel even worse about the lust I had felt for her the day we had met for lunch.

I texted Jessika first, letting her know I was feeling better and asking if she had a time in mind for our date. I then texted Jessi to tell her that things had been a bit rough with Jessika, but we had a date that night.

Jessi responded first: "Good! B extra nice—U nearly fucked it up yesterday."

"Have you talked with Jessika?" I replied.

"Texted her. Can't say much. But if U R extra nice not even U can fuck this up."

"Thank you, Jessi. And I am sorry about our lunch. I was not thinking. I did not mean to make it uncomfortable for you."

"U mean the wanting each other shit? That was me 2. U were thinking w/UR dick. I was thinking w/my pussy. Some centipedes broke free in my brain. We got past it."

"You are really something else, Jessi," I responded, smiling as I typed. "Jesse is a lucky, lucky man."

"& I'm a lucky girl. & Jessika will be 2, if U DON'T FUCK IT UP!"

I was debating how to respond when a text from Jessika came in: "Just be at my place at 6:30. We will go from there."

"I will be there at 6:30," I sent back.

I waited to see if the brunette would text me again. But when she did not, I texted Jessi.

"I am picking up Jessika at 6:30. Wish me luck."

"U won't need luck if U can keep from fucking it up," was her reply, followed by a smiley face with its tongue sticking out.

***

I had just parked at Jessika's apartment when a text pinged on my phone. I looked and saw a text from Jessi.

"Do NOT overthink anything, Mark. Trust what you feel for her." it read.

I smiled at my phone, because I had to admit that the young blonde knew me well. The entire drive from my house to Jessika's apartment I had been worrying about all manner of things, from how things would work out with Jessika to my reaction to spending time with Jessi just days before. And I was touched by her concern for me. I was beginning to think that running into Jessi at the university might have been a real stroke of luck.

At 6:27, I could not wait any longer, and I got out of my car and walked to Jessika's door. She opened it almost immediately, and I felt my mouth go slack as I stared at her. The lovely brunette was wearing the sky-blue, silk nightie in which she had answered the door once before. It was looser on her, now, but the thin silk still clung to her breasts and nipples in a way that caused my penis to start to harden. My condition was not helped by the fierce, determined look in her gray eyes.

"You don't seem dressed for dinner," I finally managed to say. "Or perhaps I am overdressed."

Jessika smiled at me, then grabbed the collar of my sports coat and dragged me into her apartment as well as into a kiss. As we pushed at each other's tongue, I felt the hardness of her chest against me. I almost raised my hands to squeeze her breasts, but instead, I slid them down her hips and around to her backside, squeezing it instead. It was both smaller and firmer than I remembered, but still quite shapely, and I spent several seconds rubbing it as the kiss continued.

When our lips finally parted, I said, "Should we shut the door or are we going to do this in full view of the parking lot?"

Jessika laughed, then said something that brought my erection full, "I don't care, Mark. What I want right now is for you to lick my pussy. If you want to do it in front of the open door, I'm not going to argue with you."

"My pleasure, beautiful," I grinned, then stopped, grabbed Jessika, and put her over my shoulder. The brunette gave a little yelp, then another as I stumbled a bit trying to readjust the weight.

"I've got you," I assured her before turning and using my left hand to shut her front door.

"You have all of me," Jessika laughed as I made my way through her front room then down the short hall to her bedroom.

The bedroom light was turned off, but the room glowed with candlelight. Jessika had clearly planned that we would end up in her room at some point tonight.

"Very romantic, Squeaker," I said, easily lapsing into the nickname I had used for her when we had been friends-with-benefits.

"If you say it's cute, I'll be... yikes!"

I did not learn what would happen if I told Jessika that her room looked cute, because at that moment I dropped her onto the middle of her still made up bed.

"Spread those legs," I demanded as I took off my coat and tossed it aside.

"Like this," Jessika breathed, moving her legs wide enough apart that the nightie slid up her thighs and revealed her shaven pussy.

I stared for several heartbeats, then I pulled my dress shirt over my head rather than bother unbuttoning it. My t-shirt followed the dress shirt, and then my belt followed the t-shirt.

"Is it okay that I'm shaved?" the brunette asked as she began massaging her labia with the fingers of one hand while she rubbed her other hand over first one, then the other of her breasts. "I know you like that, but I also know you like me with hair."

"You are beautiful no matter what," I groaned as I kicked off my shoes then pulled off my socks. I had planned to be fully naked before I dove between Jessika's legs, but I could not wait any longer. With my pants still on, I crawled onto the bed between her widespread legs and began kissing her inner thighs.

"Don't tease, baby," Jessika growled, lacing her fingers into my hair. "Lick my clit, please."

I thought I was building up rather than teasing, but I had no objection to Jessika's request. I did give her glistening labia a couple of licks, tasting the sweet tang of her juices, before using my fingers to spread her open. After I had done so, I kissed her clit, then blew on it softly. Jessika squirmed and moaned, then pushed my head into her. I immediately began licking her.

Several times in the past, Jessika had orgasmed very quickly either through penetration or through having her clitoris licked, but this was not one of those times. I licked, kissed and sucked her most sensitive area for several minutes while my fingers explored around and just inside her vagina.

When the brunette began to moan louder, she let go of my hair, which allowed me to change my approach a little. Instead of always licking her clit directly, I began to alternate between licking it and kissing the sensitive areas around it. While I did this, Jessika was pushing her silk-covered breasts together and moaning louder.

I went back to focusing my tongue on just her clitoris, then I slid two fingers deep inside of her. Jessika's pelvis thrust up, pushing herself against my mouth. I moved my fingers around inside of her, and when I was sure they were well moistened, I pulled them out and reach up, over her chest, to her mouth.

Jessika immediately engulfed my fingers in her warm mouth, swirling her tongue around them as she sucked hard. After just a little of that, I pulled my hand away from her mouth and grabbed one of her breasts. They felt different from before—it was much more obvious that she had implants—but I did not care. I squeezed it, then rubbed it, then took her nipple in my fingers and pulled lightly on it through the thin silk.

Without warning, my lover grabbed my hair tightly as her body arched, pushing her groin even more into my face. And as I kept licking her, Jessika's thighs began to quiver, then her body shuddered. Seconds later, I heard the expected squeaks come from her mouth as she climaxed. During it all, I kept licking her clit.

"Stop," she rasped, using her grip on my hair to pull my face away from her pussy.

"I can make you come more," I grinned.

"Oh, I know," the brunette breathed. "But I want to suck on that nice, thick, hard, veiny cock of yours, so get up."

We stared at each other for a moment, then I pushed myself off the bed so I could stand up. Jessika sat up, pulled the silk nightie over her head, and tossed it aside. She then moved to the end of the bed and slid off of it onto her knees.

I started to undo the button on my pants, but Jessika pushed my hands away from it and did it herself. She then yanked both my pants and my underwear down to my knees, letting my erect penis free. The brunette took it in her hand and stroked it a couple of times before leaning forward and planting a long, wet kiss on the tip.

"I've missed you," she said to it, then smiled up at me. "I love sucking your cock, Mark. I didn't think I was going to get to do it again."

"I love you sucking my cock," I told her, and she grinned up at me. "You are fantastic."

"Guys like any woman doing that."

"That may be true, but none to them are as good as you. I knew that the first time. And I've told you all this before."

"Really, none of them?" she pushed, the grin now gone. "Not even one?"

"Why are we talking about this?" I asked Jessika. "That's all history. I only want you."

"That's probably not completely true, Mark," the brunette said, even as she started stroking my shaft again. "But I believe that you want me more. And I believe that you want to want only me. But I need to know that it will only be me."

"I will only be with you," I promised her.

"Good," she replied, then grinned again. "And I have a surprise for you."

Without another word, Jessika began sucking on my hard penis. She took it about a third of the way down, her eyes locked on mine, her lips spread around the thickness of me, and her cheeks hollowed out as she applied suction. It felt wonderful, and it reaffirmed for me that I had meant what I had told her not just now but before as well—she was the best fellatrix I had ever been with. Jessi had been able to deepthroat me at will in addition to being very enthusiastic and very skilled, but as good as she was, I had always known that Jessika was better, even absent the deepthroating.

As my lover began to slide her taught lips up and down me, I began to wonder what the surprise was. So far, she had done nothing I had not expected. Yes, the feeling was extraordinary, but it was Jessika's normal extraordinary oral sex technique. And while I certainly had no reason to complain, I was confused.

"That feel good, Mark?" Jessika asked a few minutes later, her breathing a little ragged.

"God, yes."

"How about this?" she asked as she rose up a little and pushed her breasts around my erection. "Not quite as soft as before, probably."

"That feels incredible," I groaned as she started moving herself up and down.

"You like my boobs around your cock, Mark."

"You know I do."

"You like me sliding them up and down?"

"Yes."

Jessika smiled up at me, one of her ear-splitting smiles, then sunk low enough that the head of my penis was poking out the top of her cleavage. With a wink, she sucked about an inch into her mouth and started waggling her talented tongue against the sensitive tip. I grabbed her hair in both hands but resisted the impulse to push her further down so that she could engulf more of my length into her wonderful mouth.

Just when I thought I could not take any more, Jessika pulled her mouth off of me with an audible pop. Kissing the tip quickly, she relaxed her grip on her breasts, letting them fall away from my shaft. She then settled back down lower and started sucking on my penis hard and fast, swirling her tongue as she did so.

I still did not know what the surprise was—she had done nothing she had not done before—other than that we seemed to be connecting physically just as well as we ever had.

"Maybe that is what she meant," I told myself. "Maybe the surprise was that she had her old desire back, and she is showing it to me through the blowjob."

Without warning, Jessika stopped moving up and down my shaft. She sucked hard on it for a few seconds, then pulled off.

"You ready for your surprise, Mark?" she asked, the huge smile back on her face.

"That wasn't the surprise?" I croaked, and she shook her head.

"Shit, it's all stuff I've done for you before, and probably did better before as well," she chuckled.

"I thought maybe you meant that our connection being back was the surprise," I tried to explain. "That you wanted to do it again. I mean, really wanted to."

"Oh, I really want to please you, Mark," Jessika said. "But that's not it. Well, that's not the surprise, anyway."

I did not know what to say, and Jessika did not really seem to want to keep talking about it, as she wrapped her lips around my penis and started sliding them down it. When she was down to where she would normally have started start gagging, I had a sudden inspiration of what the surprise might be. However, I did not see how it would be possible for her to do what I thought she might be going to do. She had tried before with me but was unable to tame her gag reflex.

Sure enough, my lovely brunette fellatrix started to gag and pulled back. After closing her eyes for a moment, she pushed her lips further down again, and again she had to pull back when she gagged. This time, Jessika shook her head and growled, which felt wonderful to me since she still had me in her mouth. She also looked up at me, her gray eyes on fire.

After breathing deeply through her nose, Jessika moved back to her gagging point. For a heartbeat, I felt her gag, and I was sure she would be backing off. Instead, I felt the head of my penis hit the back of her mouth. There was another heartbeat long pause before the tip moved into her tight throat.

I stared down at Jessika, and she looked back up me with watery eyes. Her lips were a little more than three-quarters of the way down my shaft. I ran my fingers through her hair. Without warning, she quickly pulled off me and started to cough.

"Are you okay?" I asked, but she did not answer.

Once the brunette had her coughing under control, she sucked me back into her mouth, reestablishing eye contact as she did so. Then she repeated her early actions, and again there was a slight pause when she started to gag, and another when the head of my penis entered her throat. This time, however, she did not stop at a little past three quarters—Jessika pushed her lips to the base of my shaft until her nose was in my pubic hair. She held it there a second, then I felt the vibrations in her throat as she started humming.

"I am going to come if you keep that up," I warned her.

My lover closed her eyes for a moment, then quickly pulled up off me. Again she coughed, although not as much as the time before, before sucking my manhood back into her mouth. This time, there was no pause as she took all of me down her throat. But neither did she hum. Instead, I felt her tongue on my scrotum. Grabbing her hair, I pulled on it. Jessika winced, then moved her head up until only about two inches were inside her mouth.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers