A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

In addition to the mechanical/grammatical/stylistic errata, a few content issues arose over time as well. The most obvious is Mark's age. He is forty-four in Chapter 1, but he is forty-two when I come back to the story after the post-Chapter 20 break. That error came about because I mistrusted my own notes and made him the age I thought I remembered, which was forty-two. I like that age for him better, so his 'official' age at the time he meets Jessika and Jessi is now forty-two. The other content error that bothers me is Mark's wife. In Chapter 1, I indicated they met after college. But when he and Jessika go out with his friends, he talks about knowing his wife in college. My intention there was that he knew his future wife in college but did not start dating her until after he earned his Master of Arts and was teaching. I believe this made more sense for his backstory, so like his age, the later treatment is now 'official'.

If you have any questions or comments, please either leave them in the comment section or send me a message. I love reading (most) of your comments. :)

Again, thank you for reading!

Kveldulf

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers