A Tale of Two Wives 002

Story Info
Falling in love with a Succubus Goddess.
10.5k words
4.64
4.2k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
granoldad
granoldad
38 Followers

What is aSuccubus?

According to religious tradition,a Succubus must have semen to survive; Repeated sexual activity with a Succubus will result in a very close eternal loving bond being formed between the Succubus and her man; A Succubus cannot in any way drain or harm or let any harm come to her man with whom she dearly loves and is having intercourse with. A Succubus will injure or possibly kill anyone that harms or threatens to harm her man. The loving bond formed between a Succubus and her man is for life and can't be broken.

This is the continuation of the story(A Tale of Two Wives 001) it will help you understand the story-line if you read Part 001 first.

Part 2 -- Falling in Love with a Succubus Goddess

As I carried Anya to my bedroom, she put her arms around my neck and was gently kissing and sucking my neck mewing all the while.

This was so erotic and captivating, it seemed that she was confirming that she now owned me and I had no say in her decision.

I still could not believe a creature of this exquisiteness wanted ME.

My bedroom is quite large with a California king bed which was actually a mattress insert to a king size waterbed frame. The headboard was massive standing about four feet high with windowed cabinets on each side and a large mirror in the center.

The bed pedestal had drawers under-neigh on each side with matching end tables, hutch, and dresser with a four-foot mirrored shelf atop, quite a hansom bedroom suit. The room had a sitting area off to one side with a love seat and a large pappa bear rocking chair. A large master bathroom and very large 10' x 14' walk-in closet set off to the other side.

Laying Anya on the bed I said "just a second", and stepped back into the hallway. I was going to tell the girls to stay as long as they would like although, seeing both of them completely naked and in a 69-position moaning, kissing, sucking, and licking each other, I marveled at the two of them.

It was as if love was in the air for all of us as they became one with each other. Not saying a word, -- I just let them be.

Returning to Anya, she was lying there looking up at me with the most mischievously wonderful loving smile on her face. Looking into her deep blue Sapphire eyes as she gazed up at me, I was spellbound, my mind totally adrift driving out any presence of the outside world.

The bright glow of her deep blue eyes seemed to penetrate into me as if these two bright blue lasers had me under their complete control.

Setting down beside her I continually gazed into those bright blue orbs completely lost within space and time. Stroking her light golden locks away from her face I reached down and gently kissed her for the first time.

I had kissed many other women before, although nothing had ever felt so perfect. It's hard to describe, the feeling of being so calm, excited, wanting, and desired at the same time, as if my heart was singing to me. --

(The first time, ever I kissed your mouth.)

(I felt the earth, move in my hands.)

(Like the trembling heart, of a captive bird.)

(That was there, at my command, My Love.)

Not fast as of yet, although my heart was beating so boldly, each time it beat as if trying to tell me --

(This is My Time) -- to reiterate, totally incapable of putting my true feelings into words.

Giving her a few lovingly kisses without tongue, I just had to sit back up and gaze at her beauty once again.

She quickly threw both arms around my neck and pulled me in close, finding out quite fast she had no intention of our kissing to end.

She opened her lips, and drove her tongue deep into my mouth in search of mine. As our tongues touched another electrical spark ignited and went through me, as if our souls were meeting for the first time.

Our tongues swirling around each other, each of us sucking and beginning the passion of two becoming one.

This was not just foreplay kissing; It was as if our tongues were actually making love with each other's touch. Getting to know one another and just what each of us wanted, desired, and sought to give back in return.

Our kissing lasted several minutes, then pulling away looking into each other's eyes, it was as if we both were in an eternal enchantment that would never end. Our kissing lasted for a few more minutes and I pulled away, again to breath and leaned back down and started giving her very light kisses starting on the tip of her nose moving up and very-very gently kissing each of her closed eyes.

Then slowly kissing, moving down kissing around her cheek to her ear I gently licked and nibbled her ear and I whispered --

"Let's not rush this, I want to show you just what making love really means to me".

Gently I kissed and licked behind her ear and she mewed and quivered.

I knew from my years of experience for women it's all about the foreplay. If you take your time and tease and edge a woman correctly, she will totally blast into orbit when she orgasms. If you edge her long enough, appropriately, it very well may lead into a multi-orgasmic-bliss.

In the past I had one woman actually faint dead away, out cold for a couple of minutes.

Knowing women are the dominate species mentally with all their multi-tasking capabilities and stuff, men don't understand or ever stand a chance to compete with. That is why it takes so long with women; You have to slowly through foreplay one by one, shut down all the multi-tasking sections of their brain and get them to focus on one thing and one thing alone.

Men are linear in our thinking process; Whereas when we focus on something we give it everything we have until it's finished. We don't multi-task, if you interrupt a man in what he is doing, it may take some time for him to refocus on what he was doing before being interrupted.

Slowly working my way down her neck nibbling kissing and licking her everywhere, I could tell the temperature of her body was getting quite warmer.

Nibbling my way to her shoulder, and down raising her arm licking and sucking slightly at the beginning crease of her arm pit between her breast and upper arm, she shuttered and quietly gasped.

This was affirmation I was starting to get her core engine temperature rising and focused on only what we were doing and nothing else in the entire world. Moving back up to her neck, and down to her collar bone nibbling, kissing and sucking, she gasped again as if she didn't know what to do with me.

She had her hands around my head and was gently stroking my hair letting me enchant her to the upmost.

Then grabbing both hands full of my hair she pushed my head down toward her breasts.

I kissed through her top all around her breast, leaving her nipples un-touched.

Reaching behind her I undid her blouse top, which tied in the back to pull tightly against her breasts. Slowly I removed her top with her looking me in the eyes, giving me the most sensuous little smirk.

Those eyes,(- Killing Me Softly with, Her, Eyes -).

I paused and gasped, just staring, and then I spoke --

"I Must be in Heaven, never have I ever seen a woman of your beauty."

She smiled up at me as if to say,(Yes, He is Mine).

Her breasts were small and pert, just the way I like them. Her moon light pale skin seemed to glow radiantly, combined with her tiny pink nipples and areolas took me away. Her tiny nipples looked as hard as diamonds and about the size of a normal new pencil eraser and about twice as long, I would guess at least a 1/2inch. The areolas were very, very small, just barely larger than her nipples.

Again, knowing in my heart this has to be the most beautiful creature God has ever created.

Wanting this to go on and on and on, I laid back down next to her and started kissing below her collar bone working my way down to her breast.

While doing this I put my hand on one of her breasts and lightly started squeezing her tit. Her breathing shuttered and slowly started getting heavier and heavier.

Kissing all around her heavenly little breasts making sure not to come close to her nipples.

Teasingly, I came very close to her nipples each time breathing lightly and hotly onto her nipples. Each time I did this she quivered mewed and purred at the same time.

Again, like at her crotch I gently brushed my beard across her nipples she and responded --

"Yes... Yes..... Again......."

After a few minutes I could not control myself any longer and started gently kissing each of her hard little nipples taking them into my mouth one side and then the other. I savored in the erotic flavor of her nipples and started to circle my tongue around each nipple over and over again.

Never had I ever tasted a woman's nipples like hers. The sensation was the cleanest most sparkling savory flavor, and I seemed to drool each time my tongue touched one of them.

She moaned loudly as I did this wanting more, moving to the other doing the same teasing of circling of her nipple.

Within a several circles I took her nipple between in my lips and started gently nibbling, sucking, and pulling on it with my teeth. I could not believe just how hard her nipples were. Never before have I been with a woman who had such raw sexual energy in her nipples. She moaned, quivered, mewed, and purred all at once.

Anya was the only woman I had ever heard of that did all of these things at the same time. It was the most erotic sensation of my entire life, her doing these things together. Feeling and hearing her do all of these at once overpowered my soul confirming that now, I belonged to her.

I moved back up and drove my tongue into her mouth again. As our tongues met, I started gently squeezing her breasts and nipples pinching and pulling on each one.

She broke off our kiss and murmured --

"Yesss... Yesss..... Ohhh....... Yesssssssss........."

Then she attacked my mouth like the Succubus she was; Kissing, sucking, tongue-playing harder than any other woman I had ever been with. Holding me tighter than ever before I could hardly breath.

It ran through my brain;

(How Can This Little Vixen be so Strong)

Moving back down to her breast kissing, lightly chewing on her nipples, then slowly moving further south.

I kissed, sucked, and nibbled on every inch of her as I slowly moved southward to her awaiting treasured garden.

Stopping just long enough to pleasure her little innie belly button licking and sucking. When I did this, she suddenly orgasmed and let out a loud --

"YESSSSSS..... CUMINGGGGGGGGGGG........"

I knew then keeping her on the edge was paying off. Keeping a woman on the edge like this will make them crave for you to do it to them over and over again.

Her arms were moving all about trying to force me to where I was heading.

Anya Thought -- What is happening to me, I have never felt this way about any man EVER.

Never have I ever climaxed from this little bit of foreplay without even getting close to my pussy. I don't know if I will be able to survive when he gets between my legs.

This man is mine, and I will never let him go.

He is no longer alone.He is no longer single. We are soul-mates for life.

Kissing, sucking moving down between her legs, I continued my teasing.

Like in the living-room I leaned in close and inhaled deeply, her sweet musky spellbinding odor turning my brain into goo. The connection from my odor receptors in my nose to encompass my entire brain, I knew that no amount of struggle would alleviate the fact that she now owned me completely.

I kissed, and sucked on her thighs and grasped the one without a hickey a gave her a matching pair. She moaned loudly like an animal in heat quivering all the way.

She started raising her hips up to me, giving herself completely to me.

I knew right then, there was no more multi-tasking within her brain. She had total focus on one thought process and only one thing; Wanting Me.

Moving into her heat I noticed both sides of her vulva and labia were swelling and turning a bright deep pink. This meant her entire clitoris was becoming engorged and aroused.

Her sexual aroma was so intense and sublime, I wanted to inhale nothing else for the rest of my life.

The bed was already quite wet with her musky sweet saucy pre-cream that was running down her pussy onto the sheets.

Again, like before, I started lightly licking and sucking hard on both sides of her labia and vulva, focusing on her vestibular bulbs which are the larger bulges on each outside of her vulva. The more I licked and sucked on the area around her vestibular bulbs on each side of her vulva she moaned and quivered.

If done properly they will swell and enlarge as stimulated. These two sides of a woman's pussy are almost as sensitive and responsive as the tip of her clit.

Making sure these were properly aroused before focusing on the center parts of her vulva.

When I reached her vagina opening, it was having contracting spasms as I tried to insert my tongue.

Pushing my tongue into her tight little tunnel of love she bucked up to me and lightly screamed.

As she spasmed I could feel her vaginal muscles trying to milk my tongue for all it was worth.

I reached down and put my middle finger in my mouth to make sure it was slippery enough and slowly pushing it into her tight little tunnel as I licked her. Bending my finger up onto her G-spot I started massaging her with a come-hither finger motion more and more. Then pulling my finger out and moved down giving her cute tiny little rose-bud a little attention, not inserting just gently massaging it.

At this point she started grunting in an erotically low animalistic vocal sound.

Broadly and flatly licking her entire pussy from her perineum to top of her vulva several times she started mumbling something in a language I didn't understand.

"YESSS... YESSSSS..... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......."

I knew this was orgasm time and then I moved back up and started gently sucking her tiny clit into my mouth. Gently nibbling, sucking, circling her little clit, this carried her to her peak as she grabbed the back of my head with both hands pulling me into her as hard as she could.

Hardly letting me breath.

Her moans were loud low and animalistic as she was grinding her hips in my face.

"YESSS... YESSSSS....., RIGHT-THERE..... DON'T..... STOPPPPPPPPP..........."

Knowing from before she had just left this world and was being propelled into heaven.

She must have been a squirter because she completely filled my mouth with her musky tangy sweet nectar.

The taste was beyond anything I had ever experienced. Her nectar had such a sensual erotic flavor that I almost came just from drinking it down.

I devoured every drop I could get, as I gulped down her sweet nectar it seemed to transform me into a state of raging sexual desire that I have never experienced before. Her nectar was making my cock twice as hard and pulse throbbingly with each heart-beat.

As she quivered and quaked, I gently kissed her all over her treasured garden I had wandered my way into.

Edging her beyond this point would only start bringing her down.

I raised up and crawled up into her arms and started moving the head of my cock up and down across the valley of her pussy and her clit.

The feeling was as if. --

(The first time, ever I lay with you.)

(I felt your heart, so close to mine.)

(And I knew our joy, it would fill the earth.)

(And last, till the end of time, My Love.)

I kissed her driving my tongue into her mouth and she tried to suck my tongue out of my mouth getting all of her flavor off of it she could, moaning all the while.

After several times stroking her clit with the tip of my cock I moved it down, she bucked forward to get me to enter her.

When she did this, she angled herself perfectly and as she bucked forward, the head of my cock entered her little tunnel.

When Anya did this, she froze and hissed. --

"Oh, Yessssssssss,..... just a minute let me enjoy this first feeling of you inside me."

After a while, I slowly started to push into her, she gasped and her vaginal muscles clamped down tight on my cock not letting me go any deeper into her.

I kissed her neck by her ear and whispered --

"Just relax my love, give yourself fully to me, I will never ever hurt you."

Kissing her deeply our tongues met and again she relished the taste of herself on my tongue. The feeling of our connection propelled her up onto another level of passion I didn't know existed.

I could feel her starting to relax and spreading her legs more.

Slowly pushing a little deeper into her until just an inch or two was in, I had to stop.

Her breathing was fast and deep as her vaginal walls clamped and relaxed and widened to accommodate my size.

When she was ready, she slowly started raising up to push me deeper into her.

I started pushing deeper into Anya slowly as not to hurt her. We both were slowly pushing as I went deeper. About every time another inch of my cock would enter into her, she would gasp and clamp down hard onto my cock not letting me move any deeper.

Approximately a minute after each time she relaxed and let me go a little deeper.

Once I was as deep as possible -- with almost 3 inches left to go -, I hit bottom, my cock-head just touching against her cervix and she looked up at me gasping and smiling at the same time.

"I have never had any man this deep inside me and push against my cervix like this before, please be gentle."

Looking down at her - "Like I told you before, I will never hurt you, my love."

"Do you like it, feeling my cock pushing and rubbing against your cervix?"

"Oh Yes, it feels so wonderful, it is the most pleasurable feeling I have ever had."

We started moving together in and out slowly getting faster and then slowing down over and over again. It felt so marvelous thrusting in and then pulling out of her extremely tight little tunnel of love.

I could feel every part of her vaginal walls gripping me trembling each time we moved.

My cock was engulfed and aroused beyond anything I had ever experienced. Every time I would push as deep as possible into her and gently nudge against her cervix her vaginal muscles would tighten around my cock gripping it like a vise holding me in place unable to move and stimulate her cervix any more.

Each time I hit bottom and she clamped down on my cock, she squirmed her hips around and around to massage her cervix with the head of my cock. Looking down at her I noticed she now was a total Succubus of lust and desire.

Her eyes were closed tight, and the low animalistic moans and groans she was uttering were the most erotic sounds I had ever heard, and I was lost forever within her.

Anya Thought -

How can this be happening?

How is it possible my body is reacting to this titan of a man like this. It's like my whole body can't get enough of Jim inside me.

I want more, I want him deeper, I need all of him in me. Each time he thrusts against my cervix I feel like I am on fire and orgasming each time. When he pushes deep, I can feel my cervix mucus flowing over his cock.

The feeling of my cervix starting to expand on each of his thrusts is unbelievably wonderful and I want as much of him as I can take. If I can, I want all of him in me.

Damn, I guess I'm ovulating; I can feel my cervix quaking at every touch of his cock.

He is mine now, and I will never let him go. I am his completely, and I will loving submit to anything he desires.

With this deep of love that I feel for Jim, I will always willingly give him anything and everything, whenever, and where-ever he wants me.

I must have everything he has to offer, and I never want this to end.

granoldad
granoldad
38 Followers