A Tale of Two Wives 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me -

As we continue making love, I can feel a connection growing between us. A bond so strong and eternal, nothing will ever separate us. Together we were becoming one, one mind, one body, one soul.

I know I have only known this petite little princess for a few hours, although our connection is becoming stronger and stronger. I truly believe God has sent to me the soul-mate I was always meant to have my entire life.

Slowly thrusting into Anya, I looked down at those beautiful deep blue eyes and was a totally shocked to see her crying.

I suddenly stopped.

"Are you OK?"

"Why are you Crying?"

"Am I hurting You?"

"Do you want me to Stop?"

Anya --

"Yes, I'm OK"

"This feels so wonderful, sometimes when I'm at my happiest I cry Tears of Joy."

"No, you're not Hurting me."

"Don't You Dare Stop; I want this to go on Forever. I want your love and your soul to be mine"

Me grinning from ear to ear knowing I was truly making her happy; I reached down and pressed my tongue into hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into her as tight as she could, our tongues dancing with a force that is hard to put into words.

Damn, I couldn't move. How is it possible for such a petite little minx like this to have so much strength. She honestly felt stronger than I, submitting to her embrace as we lovingly kissed never wanting to let each other go.

After a while our lips parted so each of us could breathe, and I started kissing and nibbling around her ear and down her neck and lower to her breasts.

One by one taking each of her delightfully hard little nipples into my mouth lightly biting, chewing, sucking, and pulling on them with my teeth.

She trembled with a lusty love, mewing and purring continually pulling my head hard against her breasts.

She then moaned and spoke -

"I can't believe it, each time I think this is the best feeling I have ever had. You do something more that takes my breath away. I don't know how you are going to react, although I'm going to say it anyway."

"Jim, I love you with all of my heart, and I want us to be together till the end of time."

I pulled away from her nipples and gazed deep into those bright dark blue Sapphire eyes.

"min kärlek(my love, in Swedish), I am yours, - Always and Forever. -"

As we loved one another, our bodies moving together as one, with each thrust I could feel her start to tense up with her approaching orgasm. When it started to crest over our mountain of love and desire her eyes completely rolled back into her head and all I could see was the whites of her eyes.

I knew she was no longer within this world, and I started thrusting faster, harder, and deeper knowing this would propel her beyond heaven's gate.

She pulled me closer to her locking her legs and arms around me, digging her heels into my ass cheeks to hold me tighter. Then when she started peaking, she unconsciously started digging her finger nails very deep into my back;

Tearing deep long bloody wounds into my back with each of her finger nails.

Yes, it hurt and yes, I could feel the blood oozing out of my wounds onto and down my back, although it was the most erotic feeling I have ever had.

"OOOHHHH!, Don't Stop, More, More YESSSSSSSS........."

"I'M CUMINGGGGG..... YESSSSS..... YESSSSS..... YESSSSSSSSSSSSS..........."

I slowed down, now gently thrusting into her as I let her orgasm take her beyond this world. After a few minutes of her quaking, moaning, shivering, and mewing she started coming back down into the land of the living.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with the most lovingly sensual expressing on her face and said;

"AGAIN, That Was the Most Intense Marvelous Feeling I Have Ever Had."

Smiling down at her I responded --

"I'm not done with you yet;The Best is Yet to Come."

Pulling back a little, I lifted up and straddled her right leg, and then lifting her left leg raising it up so she was on her side with her left leg on my shoulder.

I knew this position from my past, since my cock had a very slight banana shape curve to the left. With her leg on my shoulder and turned on her side I knew this would be directly hitting her G-Spot. Holding her left leg within both of my arms near her hip I started stimulating the top of her tunnel of love.

Pulling out until only the tip of my cock was in her and started to thrust quickly just inches into her, she immediately started moaning knowing full well what I was doing to her.

This didn't take long as another climax approached and she shuttered, mewed, and purred as I kept hitting her amorously raunchy orgasmic spot over and over again. It wasn't a minute or two until she started moaning something in Swedish which I found out later was;

(harder....., faster....., harder....., more.........).

Anya started convulsing and screaming --

"CUMINGGGGGGG..... AGAINGGGGGGGGGGG............"

I slowed down hitting her G-spot now gently as she climbed over the peak of another orgasm. She lay there quivering uncontrollably, as I let her come back to her senses.

When her breathing calmed down to somewhat normal, I put her leg down and rolled her onto her stomach pulling her hips up so I could enter her from behind.

Holding her by her gorgeous petite little pale heart shaped ass entering her lovely little pussy again thrusting harder now but still not going in all the way. Anya started pushing back with every thrust and it was difficult not to penetrate her too deeply.

Feeling her cervix on each thrust I knew this would take her over the top again. It didn't take very long until she froze and just quivered on my cock. The feeling of her vaginal muscles spasming on my shaft like a vibrator trying her best to make me cum while still trying to hold me inside her.

All I could do was just barely rock in and out just a little letting the tip of my cock continue to massage into her cervix over and over again.

She lowered her head into the pillow and grasped the sheets in both hands gasping for each breath as yet another orgasm overtook her.

"OOHH..... YESSS..... MOREEEEEE..... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.............."

After a few minutes she raised up and looked over her shoulder at me with the utmost lust in her eyes and somewhat loudly told me:

"Lay Down, I've just have to ride you, My Stallion."

All I could say was -- "yes my love, As You Wish."

Lying down on my back watching this very petite little celestial Succubus of an angel crawl on top of me, still it was difficult to get my brain around the belief she was going to be mine forever.

Straddling me with a knee placed on each side of me while looking deep into my eyes Anya positioned herself over my cock and began to lower herself down onto my cock. Very slowly she inched down until she hit bottom with my tip of my cock pushing hard against her cervix. Looking down at our crotches and gasping she realized there were almost three inches of my cock still outside of her.

Anya -

This feels so amazing to ride Jim's cock like this. YES, this is my favorite position; I love being in control of how deep I take him and how fast. Oh, damn he fills me up so completely, it feels like heaven each time I push down and the head off his cock pushes back up trying to get into my cervix.

I want more although I'm afraid it will hurt. HHHMMM...., maybe just a little deeper and harder.

"Uuhhhhhh" I can feel the head of his cock pushing my cervix back into my womb. Looking down, oh damn he still has almost three inches left. Bouncing harder and deeper on his cock thinking over and over, I want all of it, I need it all.

"YESSSSSSSsssssss" that's it, that feels sooooo dammnnn gooooooood.

Anya kept working my cock into her pussy getting more excited as her bouncing increased intensity, I kept looking down every now and then seeing that she was taking more and more into her. I was afraid she was hurting herself and said:

"Anya, you don't have to go so deep, I know it must hurt."

She Quickly Snapped Back at me --

"Shut-up and leave this to me. You have no idea how much I am enjoying this big horse cock."

"I want it all, and I'm going to have it."

I could feel her cervical fluid flowing down from inside her womb making everything inside her vagina much more slippery and coating my cock and shaft like lube from a bottle.

With each of her hard downward thrusts I could feel the head of my cock pushing into and expanding her cervix more and more.

This had the same feeling as if trying to penetrate a virgin for the first time. It was amazing to feel this little Succubus give herself to me. Her deep throated moans and groans each time she pushed down were so mind blowing and erotic I found myself holding my breath just so I could hear her more clearly.

Then, all of a sudden Anya rose up, paused a few seconds, and then thrusted down with Such Force, I felt the head of my cock push up through her cervix into her womb.

She Froze, shrieking, moaning, groaning, quivering, mewing, and purring all together. Her whole body started trembling like an earthquake was hitting her.

Anya didn't move, just sitting there quivering, trembling and groaning like something not of this world. Looking down I gasped in wonder as I could see she had impaled herself completely on my entire shaft.

After what seemed like minutes of not moving, she opened her eyes and stared down at me. Her eyes glowed and were a deeper brighter blue than ever before, and at the same time almost as if two bright blue stars looking deep into my soul.

After a few seconds she spoke --

"Now I am full and you are mine. In a few seconds I'm going to ride you and make you pump your strong potent seed directly into my womb."

I could see there was no reason to try to persuade her otherwise. This petite little Tinkerbell of a Succubus had me under her complete control and I was powerless to do anything to stop her.

Anya leaned down and drove her tongue into my mouth with such love and conviction that I was putty in her grasp. As we kissed, she started rotating her hips around and around gently pulling the head of my cock out of her womb just a little and then pushing it back in over and over again.

She moaned each time my cock head found its way back into its new home inside her womb.

She broke off our kiss and she started pumping harder and faster than ever. Seeing that she was getting close, mentally I released my non-tickle mode from in the back of my mind and let nature take its course.

Anya was quickly scaling up to our supreme summit of lust and love, and began reaching up to her most powerful orgasm yet and she was pulling me along with her all the way.

As our orgasmic bliss tore through us, I felt every part of her body and mine as if we had been struck by the utmost divine lightning and the blinding fireworks within my closed eyes truly mesmerizing my brain.

It seemed so unreal as each time she thrust completely down a strong rope of cum would blast out of my cock directly into her womb.

This continued rope after rope after rope, since this was the first time, I had been inside a woman in over 3 years.

Over and over for what seemed like an eternity we continued to orgasm together. The feeling was so intense I had lost all vision.

Truly at that Moment We Were One.

I don't know if it was one minute or ten minutes, eventually we opened our eyes and stared at each other. Anya collapsed onto me lowering her head to my neck kissing my neck several times, whispering. .

"I love you."

I returned - "I love you too; - Always and Forever. -"

Within minutes we both drifted off asleep with my cock still locked up inside her womb with her vaginal muscles clamped down holding me in place.

I awoke to the faint sound of birds chirping and the beginnings of sunlight creeping into the bedroom, we both had not moved all night long. Looking down at this divine little celestial creature lying on top of me I brushed her curly hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.

She mewed a little and looked up at me and spoke --

"Good morning My Chosen One"

"Good morning My Love"

"Would you like some breakfast; I want to introduce you to a real Southern Breakfast?"

"OK, shower first"

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Anya looked down seeing blood on the sheets, and then looking over at me seeing the 8 Deep jagged tears in my back with dried blood all around them, she screamed. --

"What happened to your back?"

"Oh, that was your doing, during last night."

Anya immediately started wailing and crying like she was dying, getting up and rushing over to me.

Lightly tracing the Deep jagged wounds on my back, still crying she quivered saying. --

"I don't remember my doing this, when did it happen?"

"Not sure although it was the most erotic feeling I have ever had."

She said --

"Sit down, let me help you with this."

Still naked, tiny and as sexy as ever, she raised one leg up onto the seat and with her two middle fingers started fingering her pussy getting it wet. She continued for about a minute until she had a small climax.

When her fingers were thoroughly wet enough, she pulled them out and rubbed her nectar over each of the wounds in my back. Repeating the process for each of the 8 tears on my back.

She then spoke --

"This will heal them quickly"

"Thank you, my little Succubus."

She gasped with her eyes now really wide open and grasping her hand over her mouth. --

"You weren't supposed to find out about that until much later on."

Smiling at her I replied --

"I suspected you were when your body odor put me under that deep hypnotic spell."

"Not to worry, it only makes me love you that much more."

She said --

"Let's go get some coffee and let my nectar seep into your back. I need to do it again after you shower. Breakfast can wait a while."

Anya wanted to make the coffee, so I showed her where all the fixings were and I went to find the girls. Looking in the living-room and both bedrooms they were nowhere to be found.

Coming back into the kitchen I told her. --

"I guess the girls either went home late last night or early this morning."

"I can call my sister to come pick me up."

"No", I said -- "It will be my pleasure to drive you home when you decide you want to go. You can stay here as long as you like, and come back whenever you want to. I want you to consider this to be your home as much as it's mine."

After we had our coffee's, I went and took a shower. Finishing up and drying off, and brushing my teeth, Anya came in and repeated the process of her nectar on my back. It was so erotic watching her finger herself to each orgasm with her two little middle fingers.

We both got dressed and went back into the kitchen. Watching her walk in those same little white micro-shorts made my head spin. Seeing her plump little ass cheeks bounce as she walked was so remarkably sensuous and sexy.

I retrieved some country salt cured ham and a big cast iron skillet. Showing her how to add some butter and a little water to boil the salt ham a little before it fried up. I started on some cathead biscuits from scratch and popped them into the oven.

After the ham boiled down and was finished frying, I removed the ham and added a cup of coffee to the skillet, stirring it around scraping everything off the bottom of the pan. Anya gave me the weirdest look when I did that.

I explained that it was called RedEyed-Gravy and how the cowboys used to the same thing to help clean out the cast iron skillets.

I started a pot of grits and water and she asked what grits were. I told her it's similar to corn meal although hominy, a close cousin of corn and just much rougher cut and not ground like corn meal. After the grits started to boil, I added some salt & pepper and butter.

Looking at the biscuits I knew it was time for the eggs.

I started frying the eggs I ask how she liked hers.

"Sunny side up" -- she replied.

"Perfect, that's the best way to have them so you can mix them with your grits."

Dishing up hers and my plates with (Biscuits, Country Ham, Eggs, and Grits with Red-Eye Gravy) we sat down for breakfast.

After saying blessing, I watched as she hesitantly started eating.

Anya's eyes opened really wide and she smiled saying. --

"This is the best thing I have ever tasted. Do you cook like this all the time?"

"Just some simple down-homed cooking. Wait until you taste my home-made Biscuits and Country Gravy"

It didn't take her but a few minutes to clean her plate. I went over to the cupboard and pulled out a jar of molasses and another biscuit and the butter dish and told her. --

"You don't have to eat all of this second biscuit, although with all the salt in the ham and red-eye gravy this is sort of like breakfast dessert"

I scooped out a good amount of butter and covered it with molasses. Stirring it together I told her. --

"Break a piece of the biscuit off and sop it up in the molasses and try it."

She did and again her eyes widened --

"This is Wonderful"

"See, us simple rednecks know a thing or two about what tastes good."

Afterwards we had another cup of coffee and she started telling me about her being a Succubus.

She told me a Succubus required semen to survive. She could consume it vaginally, orally or the other way, either one worked. I asked her how often she needed it, her reply was minimum once a week, although the more she received the stronger she was.

"You must have a lot before coming over here, since you grabbed me tighter than any human has ever held me before."

Her reply --

"That was one of my weakest points of my life, I hadn't had a man in over three weeks."

She continued --

"Yours must be some really potent sperm, I haven't felt this good ever."

Reaching out and taking her hand in mine. --

"My dearest little Succubus, you can have me any time you want me."

Anya got a wild devilish look on her face and then told me something that floored me.

"I'll hold you to that, although I must tell you the truth."

"My sister and I are a package deal. We are both Succubi"

Being a total monogamist, this seemed to destroy my heart and I felt lost again.

"Anya, I don't know if It's possible for me to love two women at the same time."

She reached over and squeezed my hand, looking into my eyes with the most loving wanting smile and spoke. -- "Don't be so quick to judge, just meet her first and then we'll see."

I got up picking up my plate to start cleaning the kitchen, she grabbed me by the wrist saying. --

"NO, I'll do that."

With the pure strength she was holding me, all I could say was, "OK"

She stood up, grabbed my cup and ran over to pour me another cup of coffee.

Bringing it to me she told me to go relax and she would take care of the kitchen.

So, taking my cup of coffee I went outside for a smoke. Coming back in after a few minutes, noticing she had made quick work of cleaning the kitchen, everything was spotless.

Then she spun me around and reached up rising up on her tip-toes and kissed me. Looking deep into my eyes she said. -- "You giving yourself to me with so much tenderness last night I want to return the love."

Holding me by the hand she started walking, pulling me behind her into the master bedroom.

She knelt down and removed my shorts pulling them down looking up into my eyes the whole time. Pulling down by boxer shorts she glanced down and then looked back up saying --"There's the Beef"

Chuckling and stepping out of my shorts, she told me to lie down.

Anya crawled between my legs and started kissing up my thighs and around my cock and balls. As she got close, she grasped my cock and started stroking it slowly.

She started making love to my cock kissing all over it, rubbing it all over her face, murmuring to it, caressing my balls all at the same time. Never have I had a woman give me everything she had and still wanting to give me more.