A Tale of Two Wives 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take 10 seconds until I was as hard as a solid steel rod. Noticing my cock had the slightest curve to the left, Anya moved over to my left side.

She started kissing the head of my cock and sucking the pre-cum each time some emerged. Kissing and licking up and down my shaft making oral love to me, I was in heaven.

She slowly engulfed my cock in her mouth and slowly stroked me with her lips and tongue. I had no control over my being ticklish like I thought I would be. It was as if she was in complete control of my body and mind, and nothing I could do to stop or postpone this feeling.

Anya knew she could make me cum at any time she wanted, although she played with me a little edging me on and on.

She reached down playing with my balls as she sucked. Taking one of them into her mouth lightly sucking on it and then the other. Knowing I was getting very close she removed me from her mouth and quickly bent my cock straight down hard pointing to my feet. This hurt briefly at first although I noticed my orgasm feeling quickly dissipated within a second or two.

She returned me to her mouth and started slowly going deeper and deeper. Within a minute or two she had her nose and cheek against my pubic bone.

Looking down I could not believe that this tiny little butterfly could do something like this. Each time she would go all the way down I could see her throat bulge way out as my cock slid down her throat.

Each time she went fully down she held there and I could feel her throat muscles massaging my shaft as if her throat were actually giving me a hand job.

Anya looking up into my eyes, she gave me the naughtiest little wink while trying to smile.

I was getting close now and that just drove her over the top as she started humming as she devoured my cock.

That low guttural hum was like a vibrator and just quickened my orgasm. Watching her make love to my cock completely bulging out her throat each time was insane.

Completely lost in the moment I started to cum, when I did, she went completely all the way down and just hummed like a vibrator as I pumped rope after rope after rope straight down her throat. Her throat muscles stroking me for all she was worth.

She was really squeezing my balls hard continuously trying to milk me for all she was worth. After a few seconds she pulled back and let me finish my remaining ropes into her mouth.

After what seemed like over ten ropes of cum that spewed out of my groin, she released me from her mouth and kissed the head of my cock a few times squeezing out the remaining remnants of cum and licking them off my cock.

Anya moved up a little so I could see and then she opened her mouth and displayed her mouth full of cum. Playing with it while showing me, rolling it over her tongue over and over until finally loudly swallowing it all and showing me, it was all gone.

She looked into my eyes and smiling spoke. --

"That is the best tasting sperm I have ever tasted, I LOVE IT."

"You can fuck my throat anytime you want to. Every day if that would make you happy."

I reached down and pulled her up to me and kissed her like I hadn't seen her in a year. I wanted us to be together until the end of time.

Looking into those gorgeous blue eyes I said. -- "As long as I'm alive you can have as much as you want."

She giggled. - "The more you eat my pussy and drink my nectar the more desire you will have and want to make love to me more often."

"Looks like I'm going to be eating at the Y every day. Maybe breakfast lunch and dinner."

Anya gave me the most alluring sensual stare and smirked --

"I'm so joyfully happy that I've fallen in love with the one man that truly loves me, and will keep me safe and satisfied for the rest of my life. My search is over."

We snuggled and dozed off asleep for little while, kissing her on her forehead as we fell asleep. We slept for about two hours before I awoke and looked down at this little Tinkerbell of a princess asleep with her head on my chest.

Brushing her hair away to see her face fully she mewed and gazed up into my eyes.

(How could a simpleton like myself be so lucky to have found his true soul-mate.)

Getting up and dressed, we left and I drove her home. Per her directions it seemed like they lived about 60 miles away.

Arriving at a(Very Luxurious Apartment Complex), Anya told me to come up and meet her sister. They lived on the second floor, her not wanting to take the elevator we climbed the stairs.

After she unlocked the door, she grabbed me by the hand and led me into their apartment.

Anya said -- "Jim, this is Scarlett."

Looking down my heart fluttered and almost stopped beating completely.

Again, standing before me was another one of God's most beautiful little creatures that I had ever seen. Scarlett and Anya were very similar in many ways. Same height, somewhat of the same build. Maybe Scarlett had a very slightly fuller figure.

She had the brightest reddest orange hair I had ever seen that gracefully flowed down just as Anya's to just past her elbows. The difference was her hair was a little more straightened and just very wavy, not as curly as Anya's.

Her eyes were the deepest brightest Emerald green, and just like Anya's they seemed to look directly into my soul.

I held out my hand and when she put her hand in mine I shuttered again from the electrical shock. Now not caring about looking like a pervert I looked her up and down.

Her skin was pale, although not quite as moon light pale like Anya's and was completely covered in the cutest little freckles you had ever seen. Both of them had the same Tinkerbell little pixie nose and lips.

She was wearing a pair of black micro shorts that left nothing to the imagination, and you could see both sides of her vulva peeking way out on each side. Her shorts were almost like a G-string in the crotch, with a very thin piece of material running down inside the center crease of her pussy lips exposing everything on each side.

Her black halter top was almost non-existent it was so sheer and transparent showing every morsel of her pert nipple pointed breast.

Her breasts were just slightly bigger than Anya's, maybe a B-cup. Just as Anya, Scarlett had the tiniest little waist with ribbed abs and although her hips were slightly fuller, she was still very slender.

Again, with the cutest little tiny feet and very shapely athletically toned legs.

Her bright deep Emerald green eyes looking up smiling at me, again just like with Anya, as if saying;

(I can see into your soul, and I like what I see.)

She spoke --

"Please to meet you Jim, I've been waiting for the two of you to arrive."

Noticing her voice was naturally lower and a little more sensual sounding than Anya's it had me in a trance.

I just could not believe the two of them were so beautiful, and together they honestly looked like two cherubs sent down from heaven.

Again, I found it difficult to remain standing and ask if we could sit down.

We went into their living-room to sit down. As Scarlett walked in front of me, I watched her little heart shaped ass cheeks bouncing as she walked. The rear of her shorts looked a little like a Brazilian bikini, displaying a lot of her lively plump flesh giggling as she walked.

While following them I was jolted in the nose by their combined body odors. Neither were wearing any kind of perfume; It was just their natural body's emitting this intoxicating aroma.

From before Anya's odor had a somewhat musky clean smell, yet Scarlett's seemed to be just as clean, although having a gentle hint of some kind of erotic spice.

The combined aromas seemed to reach out and capture my mind, heart, and soul. The sensation was so overwhelming I wavered and stumbled a little while trying to walk.

We sat down on the couch, with Anya on one side and Scarlett on the other. We talked about things, them divulging how they came to be in Rosewood from Michigan. Explaining how both their parents died in a car accident two years ago, and since then they had been alone and on their own.

They explained their mother was also a Succubus and it was hereditary and them coming into it on each of their 20th birthdays.

The hurt and sorrow I felt in my heart for them being so totally alone was devastating. I could now see why Anya said they were so close. I started telling them what had happened to me with the lighting strike and my being 67 years old.

Scarlett chimed in first -- "Jim, you look to be no older than a 30-year-old man."

Me -- "I know, what frightens me is I don't know when the reverse-aging is going to stop, or if it ever will stop."

Anya Responded -- "From what I have tasted I would say you are just about as young as God wants you to be."

"From the flavor of your sperm and the blood from your back, I would say you might live another 70 to 80 more years, if not longer."

Scarlett asked Anya about what blood?

Anya explained the whole event, and Scarlett just giggled loudly saying. -- "Jim, Anya has never done anything like that before, ever."

"You must have really - Rocked-Her-World."

My face quickly turned a very deep red I blushed so deeply. Scarlett looked over at Anya and the two of them stared into each other's eyes with so much love as if talking to one another. Then they both looked back at me the same way and I knew I was lost forever.

I inquired. --

"From everything I had ever heard about Succubi, they are evil demons with horns, fangs, and long claws, and tails. But you two don't look or act like that at all?"

Anya -- "It's our bloodline. About 90% of all Succubi are evil, only the truly evolved have cast off the evilness and are as human as you are. Other than that, the main thing that separates us from the other 90% is our strength.

All of the evil Succubi are no stronger than a normal human. No-one in our heritage has ever been evil or had any of the demon like traits."

Anya said she wanted to try something that we did yesterday at my place.

I said - "OK"

"I want you to sit in front of Scarlett, hold hands and stare into each other's eyes like we did at your place."

Getting up and sitting in front of Scarlett, the first thing I noticed was her entire vulva mound and labia showing fully on each side of her micro-shorts. These were the sexiest little shorts I had ever seen. She gave me the sexist grin when she noticed I was staring down.

Holding out my hands and looking into those bright deep Emerald green eyes, immediately her gaze took control of my brain.

The whole world and even Anya seemed to fade away.

She placed her hands in mine and again the amount of electrical energy that flowed through my body almost had me to the point of passing out, and again I was overcome by some kind of sensuous spell.

Her body odor was almost the same as Anya's, although now I was clearly getting that faint hint of some kind of erotic spice in her aroma.

Gazing into those orbs of deep green my brain and conscience immediately stopped all internal bickering between themselves. As if they were saying together --

(We are now whole, and yes, we have enough love for both of thesecreatures.)

After a while she released my hands and I felt like a lost puppy wanting her hands in mine again. It was as if my soul felt empty when our hand separated.

After deeply breathing in her aroma again my mind was gone, never again to be found, and I felt a calm come over me like everything was going to be alright.

Anya spoke up. -- "Scarlett's smell and mine are different don't you think?"

Me -- "Almost the same, although Scarlett seems to have a slight hint of some kind of exotic spice"

"Yea, mine is more of a clean smell due to my light blonde hair, Scarlett's is a little spicy due to her red hair. I've always been a little jealous of her because of that."

"Don't Be; Yes, they are a little different although to me both are the same level of sultry exoticness. I Love How Both of You Smell. Your aromas together are truly heavenly."

"Tell me more about your body odors, why do they have so much control over me"

Anya -- "Most Succubi do not have this ability. Ours is one of the very, very few bloodlines that does, and the main function is to bring on a calm sense of well-being so as to let down any mental guard and let us in."

"If you have noticed it's also very effective at making a man extremely horny whenever they are very close."

Scarlett -- "How about we cook you some dinner and you stay awhile?"

"I would love nothing more, although I have a LOT to think about, and both of you do also. I will let Anya explain how I felt before meeting you, and just how awkward and difficult this all is for me."

"I think I had better go home and do some serious soul-searching to see if I can come to terms with all this."

Scarlett -- "OK, but you have to promise to let us cook dinner for you tomorrow night."

"Nothing would make me happier, what time? and should I bring some wine or anything?"

Anya -- "No, we have everything, just make sure you're hungry when you get here."

As I stood up, I could not take my eyes off of Scarlett, I was mesmerized and needed to be alone to come to my senses.

The ladies stood as well and I reached over and down and kissed Anya deeply. Again, my heart swooned and it was difficult to pull away from her kiss, telling her I would see her tomorrow evening.

I told Scarlett it was nice meeting her, and started walking over toward the door.

Out of nowhere Scarlett was standing in front of me, reaching up on her tip-toes she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me as deeply as Anya had just done.

Her tongue reaching for mine and when we touched, I felt sparks go up through my brain.

The electricity flowed down and overtook my heart. It was as if my heart had stopped beating for a few seconds and briefly I thought my life was over for those few seconds.

After about a minute she released me and settled back down off her tip-toes.

Holding me by the sides of my head with both hands she looked up into my eyes and spoke. --

"I know we have just met, although Anya and I have always been able to mentally connect and share our thoughts and feelings."

"I want you just as much as she does, and I wanted to kiss you and show you how I feel."

Winking at me with those gorgeous deep green eyes. -- "See you tomorrow evening at 6PM, and I warn you;

(You Had Better be well Rested, and Hungry.)"

In a daze I walked back to my Jeep Commander. When I got inside, I hit the navigation and saved the location so I could find my way back tomorrow.

On the way home and for the rest of the night my brain was in a knock-down-drag-out fight with my conscience and my heart. In a very short time, I had quickly grown to love Anya very much;

(I have always been totally faithful to only one woman alone.)

How could I even think about sharing myself with two women, Anya and Scarlett are like two peas in a pod and being sisters, they love each other much more than either one of them could love me.

Would or could it be possible that the three of us could be together as one?

Is it possible my love could extend to two women equally without one being favored over the other?

All through my sleepless night I fought this unending battle. Finally falling to sleep at around 4AM. Sleeping in until around 10:00AM, I got up still not knowing what I should do.

I knew while holding Scarlett's hands and staring into her eyes everything within me was calm and OK. I just needed to ride this out and see where it goes.

Getting out of bed and fixing myself a cup of coffee and eating only one boiled egg for breakfast, my brain was still trying to tackle the situation.

My only conclusion was to confront the two young ladies truthfully and just let nature take its course.

Just in case before going to the gym, I doubled up on;

(zinc, E, D, selenium, and B complex vitamins)

aware these vixens might try to overpower me tonight.

Focusing on strength training alone, I thought if the night progressed anything like being alone with Anya, I needed to save all the aerobics for this evening.

After the gym and shower, I tried to lay down and put everything out of my mind and rest some more. Again, no sleep, just lying there resting my body while my mind was going a thousand miles an hour.

Can I do this?

Will I be able to overcome my monogamist nature and share myself with these two women?

Every time I had doubts about my feelings my mind would kick back with;

(These are the most beautiful loving women who ever walked this earth;

And they both want YOU.)

Oh Well!

I got up and showered again, nervous about the upcoming evening. Brushing my teeth, splashing on a little Aqua Velva, and combing my hair and beard.

Dressing in a new pair of black denim jeans and a button down starched long sleeve shirt I headed out to face my future.

Part 3 -- will continue from here

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it and add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.