A Tale of Two Wives 003

Story Info
My Heart and Soul Belongs to These Succubi Sisters.
11k words
4.77
2.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
granoldad
granoldad
38 Followers

Everyone in this story is over 18 years old.

What is aSuccubus?

According to religious tradition,a Succubus must have semen to survive; repeated sexual activity with a Succubus will result in a very close eternal loving bond being formed between the Succubus and her man; A Succubus cannot in any way drain or harm or let any harm come to her man with whom she dearly loves and is having intercourse with. A Succubus will injure or possibly kill anyone that harms or threatens to harm her man. The loving bond formed between a Succubus and her man is for life and can't be broken.

This is the continuation of the story(A Tale of Two Wives 001, 002) it will help you understand the story-line if you read Part 001 and 002 first.

Chapter 3 - My Heart and Soul Belongs to These Succubi Sisters

Driving over to Anya's and Scarlett's my mind still kept fighting with my conscience, reminding me that I can love two women at the same time.

My conscience kept saying(NO you're not built that way). I made up my mind to wait and see how I felt as we became more acquainted with each other.

Arriving at their apartment I had a difficult time climbing the stairs, just wanting to run away.

Knocking on the door it opened almost immediately. Staring down at Scarlett she was dressed in the sexiest little skin-tight black micro-dress with the cutest sheer old-school black nylons with seams going up the back and black high heels. Looking down, I noticed clasps on each side, hmm, garter belt I marveled.

(Any woman wearing a garter belt, nylons, and high heels is without a doubt the sexist vision any man could ever wish for).

She had somewhat curled her fiery red hair into a wavier flow. Her lips seemed a darker pink, even though she was not wearing make-up.

Her Succubus natural musky spicy body odor wafted up into my nostrils turning my brain into Play-Doh.

Her dress was low cut in the front, showing off her pert breast that sat up high with their pointy little nipples almost ripping their way out of the material of her dress. Her dress was open in the mid-section showing off her beautiful little ribbed abs. The back of her dress was open and bare down to her waist. Her dress was so short I knew her crotch would be on full display when she sat down.

She reached out and hugged me saying. -- "Right on time."

Holding me by the hand pulling me into the apartment, she bounced all the way like a little school girl.

As I entered the aroma of the food was breathtaking.

"Sit down and I'll get you a drink."

Sitting down, looking in front of me there was an horderve tray, I waited until Scarlett returned since I wasn't sure of a few of the items.(I wondered where Anya was?)

Scarlett returned with two like champagne glasses and spoke. -- "This is Akvavit, it's a little like Vodka although flavored with coriander and cloves"

Waving at the tray she said. -- "Have some"

"You need to help me out with some of these, I'm not familiar with everything."

Scarlett sat down and I quietly gasped, as her dress rode up, as she sat there with her exposed womanhood on full display. I felt my heart started beating like a very loud bass drum.

Scarlett pointing to each one. --

"Adelost -- a lightly flavored blue cheese,

Vasterbotten -- it's cheese with a flavor mix of sharp cheddar and parmesan cheese,

Prenskory -- little cut-up Swedish fried sausages,

Inlagd Sill -- pickle herring,

and Tunnbrod -- Swedish crispy flatbread"

"This looks great, yawl didn't have to go to this much trouble."

"Nonsense, this stuff is as easy as dishing out cereal."

"After how Anya raved about the breakfast you fixed for her, it's the least we could do."

Taking a sip of the drink I was taken back. -- "This taste really great."

Sampling the horderves, everything tasted wonderful.

Then Anya appeared carrying her drink.

She was dressed in a baby blue micro-skirt that showed off everything. She was wearing white fishnet stocking, again with seams up the back and that had clasps on the sides, apparently, she was wearing a garter belt as well.

Her blouse was a shimmering silver and completely see-through highlighting her little breasts and firm little pink nipples. Her silver high-heels matched her blouse, looking at these two beauties had me in a trance.

Again, like Scarlett that hypnotizing musky aroma from the both of them had my head spinning.

(How is it their body odor can make me so drunk I wondered?)

Anya came over and sat on the other side of me. Now I was sandwiched between the two most lovely women in this whole world.

Anya leaned over and kissed me lasting for about a minute, pulling away with a deep breath. -

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Let's talk."

"Scarlett and I have discussed and talked about you all-last night and most of today"

"I know from you telling us during the truth or dare game yesterday that you have always been completely faithful to only one woman at a time."

"Although, now you need to open your mind and let both of us in. The three of us can be as one, if you will only let us prove it to you."

"Yes, I know, my conscience and brain have been battling this out ever since I left last night."

"Anya, you know I love you with all my heart and soul, and I hope those feelings will grow to be the same for you Scarlett."

"My only fear is that I will love one of you more than the other, and that will truly break my heart."

Scarlett - "Not possible, we are so close and connected, loving both of us will be like loving one person."

Scarlett scooted over closer to me and put her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a kiss, driving her tongue deep into my mouth.

Just like with Anya our tongues met and the electricity made my heart flutter. Our tongues danced and we were sucking on each other's tongues, my thoughts were. --

(With my eyes closed it's almost as if I'm kissing Anya.

Maybe these sensual little Cherubs do have one soul in two bodies).

After about a minute she pulled back looking deep into my eyes with those lasers of bright Emerald green and spoke. --

"You Will Learn, that our sharing and our love has no bounds, when we both come together as one and bring you into our fold nothing will ever be able to tear the three of us apart."

I had to respond. -- "I want to feel the same way although, this is all happening way too fast for my simple brain to grasp or understand."

"Two days ago,I was all alone in this world with nothing to live for. And now I'm thinking it might be possible to have feelings for more than one woman"

"Seeing, and now understanding how truly close you two are, I'm willing to give it a try."

Anya spoke up. -- "Wonderful, let's eat, everything should be ready now."

Anya walked ahead of us as I watched her adorable plump little heart shaped ass swish back and forth as she walked.

Scarlett and I walked into the kitchen with her arm around mine and her head on my shoulder.

Sitting down, the girls were like two little bees buzzing around putting everything on plates and setting the table.

"Like with the horderves y'all are going to have to help this old country boy out about what's what."

Anya started off. -- "This is Artsoppa -- a yellow pea soup with garlic and bacon."

Scarlett added -- "Here we have Kalops -- it's a beef canopy stew served over Risgrynsgrot -- it's a Swedish rice pudding although we made it savory and cheesy instead of sweet."

Anya -- "And here is Hasselbackspotatis -- hasselback potatoes with butter, sour-cream, and parsley"

Scarlett -- "For desert were having Ostkaka -- Swedish cheese cake with lingonberry jam on top"

"Y'all shouldn't have gone to this much trouble. I have to admit this all looks fabulous, and the aromas are to die for."

They both in unison. -- "No trouble at all."

Then Anya continued. -- "Having two cooks in the kitchen everything always goes quite fast. The only thing you have to wait for is the oven."

Scarlett set a glass of down for me and after taking a sip I exclaimed. -- "Sweetened Ice Tea!, You Two Are Truly After this old man's Heart."

After saying the blessing, we started into the feast.

While I savored on each bite, we talked a little more my asking what type of work they did. I received the weirdest look and giggles from both of them.

Scarlett spoke up giggling. -- "We don't work silly, our parents left us financially enough to last our entire lifetimes. Our family is quite well off."

Anya added. -- "We spend a LOT of time in the gym, travel around a bit, and basically do whatever, whenever we want."

"We met Sam and Milla at the gym and started hanging with them. That's when they told us about you."

Me -- "So, you've been playing me this whole time."

Scarlett reaching over and squeezing my hand. -- "Are you upset with us for doing that to you?"

Squeezing her hand and reaching out squeezing Anya's hand also. -- "Hell No,... I'm yours to play with as you please, I'm the happiest, luckiest man alive."

After finishing, Scarlett told us two to go into the living-room and she would bring desert out in a minute.

Anya and I went and sat down on the couch and she put her arm in mine saying how nice everything was going. I told her my mind was quickly becoming more comfortable being with the two of them.

Scarlett came in with a tray holding the cheese cake, three small cups of coffee that were only half full, and three small glasses of something else.

Sitting them all down she explained. -- "Swedish cheese cake with lingonberry jam, and a double Swedish espresso with Kronan Swedish Punsch Rum. Pour the rum in your espresso."

I picked up the glass and noticed the three coffee beans and asked -- "Isn't this an Italian tradition, the three coffee beans?"

Anya -- "Why yes, it is! We spent some time in Italy and liked the custom of adding flavored liquor to espresso, so we've done it ever since."

Scarlett - "Yea, but I never cared much for Sambuca, we leveled up to our Swedish rum."

Me -- "I've always only had it with Sambuca, although this rum is delicious with espresso."

We finished the cheese cake and espresso and they asked if I wanted to have some fun. I asked if I could have another espresso and rum and step outside for a smoke.

Anya jumped up and quickly ran into the kitchen.

Scarlett reached over putting her arms around my neck. With a serious look from deep within those bright green orbs. --

"Jim, I have never met a man before with your equivalent of rugged charm and passion. The way you lovingly look at Anya, I want that also. You have no idea how my heart flutters when I look into your eyes, please let me into your heart. We are truly two bodies with one soul."

After a few minutes Anya came back into the living-room, handing me my espresso she told me she already added the rum and coffee beans.

Scarlett leaned over and pulled open the end table drawer and pulled out a fairly large blunt.

Scarlett saying -- "This is Much better than a cigarette, plus you don't have to go outside and we all can share."

I replied. -- "I didn't know you girls were into things like this?"

Anya -- "There's a lot about us we need to teach you. We do everything together, and I mean everything."

"You wait, you'll find out just how close we really are as sisters. Nothing is out of bounds when we share, we share it all."

"Are you OK with smoking this?"

"OK with this? -- Girl I've been smoking this since back in 1971"

"Although, I may have to sleep here tonight; I don't do things like this and drive."

Scarlett fired it up and took a long hit passing it over to me.

Anya warned -- "Be careful that will kick your ass."

I asked -- "Is it Sativa or Indica"

Scarlett replied -- "It's called Blue Dream, about 80% sativa and 20% indica, with about 22% on the THC level and 1% CBD. It will make you mellow, AND keep you going all night."

Taking a deep hit and passing over to Anya while holding my breath, she just giggled.

After taking a hit herself, she blew the ash off of it and put the fire end in her mouth and leaned over and gave me a shotgun. When she was done, she pulled it out, took another big hit off it and placed the fire end back in her mouth and reached over and gave Scarlett a shotgun.

We passed the blunt around a few more times and it was getting short so Scarlett just laid it down on a plate for later.

Now with the espressos, rum, and the blunt I was feeling no pain and felt like I could run a marathon. I don't know if it was the rum, Blue Dream, the girl's exotic aroma, or all three. All I knew was I felt like I wanted to make love all night long.

Anya and Scarlett scooted over closer to me. They both reached up and kissed me together on both sides of my mouth, moving their tongues together with each other and mine as well.

Having two beautiful women French kiss you at the same time, all three of us in tongue play was the most erotic kissing of my entire life.

Anya drew back and in a serious look and voice said --

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way"

"Scarlett Needs you right now. She's been without a man much longer than I had been, and she is very, very weak and needs your help."

Scarlett reached over and gently turned my head so I was facing her.

"I know from Anya's feelings you two are deep in love, I want you and I to feel the same way. I want us to be together forever."

"Please, try to love me as much as you love Anya. I want this more than anything in this whole world."

I reached out and took Scarlett in my arms holding her tight.

"You two being so close and almost as one, there's no way that I could or would ever want to refuse anything from either of you."

Scarlett put her arms around my neck pulling me into her and drove her tongue into my mouth with such passion, the first thing that went through my mind was --

(Glad I laid-off the cardio today. I believe I'm in for one hell-of-a night,

if these two don't kill me before the sun comes up.)

With my eyes closed, other than the spicy odor coming from Scarlett's body, I would have sworn I was kissing Anya. Although Anya's aggression wasn't as profound as Scarlett's was now.

I guess this petite little Succubus really does need me, I just hope and pray it's not just a physical need.

When we broke away from our kissing, I looked over at Anya and she had started removing her blouse and skirt. She left her high-heels, white garter belt, and white stockings on, then I noticed she never had any panties on in the first place.

Her appearance as she slowly twirled around was without question the sexist thing I had ever seen. Seeing this petite little goddess standing there with her long curly platinum blonde hair, with nothing else on except the garter belt, stockings, and high-heels, made me quiver with excitement.

Scarlett knelt down in front of me and started removing my jeans. Anya came over close, and reached down kissing me like we hadn't seen each other for several years.

I wasn't sure if it was only her love for me or in some way thanking me for trying to be so open and intimate with Scarlett.

Looking down I saw Scarlett gasp loudly as my cock came out of my boxers she pulled down.

She exclaimed - "Anya, this is truly a monster. Did it hurt the first time?"

"No, you will soon find out just how gentle Jim can be. You'll never find a man quite like him ever."

"I also know you like it rougher than I do, so look out sis, he's going to make all your dreams come true."

Scarlett continued loving on my cock and yes, she was definitely a lot more aggressive than Anya. It was almost like, sexually Anya was the angel and Scarlett was the demon.

She started kissing my cock, rubbing it all around her face purring and mewing all the while. Reaching down she took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked and nibbled on it, then the other.

The passion she showed while making love to my cock I almost couldn't stand it.

Then without any warning she deep-throated my cock all the way to the base the very first of her downward strokes and held it in there for at least 30 seconds. While deep in her throat I could feel her throat muscles stroking me as if she was giving me a hand job. This was truly a feeling I cannot put into words.

What was amazing was when she finally came up for air she didn't gasp or anything. Just breathing normally a few times while kissing and licking around the head of my cock.

She continued her assault on my cock with the deep-throating and massaging of her throat muscles. This was so erotic I knew I would not last but a minute or two.

The feeling wasexactly the same as the stroking of a hand-job from deep inside her throat muscles.

My mental ticklish block would not kick in and within a minute I came down her throat, rope after rope after rope.

She moaned while swallowing everything I had to give her. When she noticed my cum ropes were starting to slow down a bit, she pulled back with only the head of my cock in her mouth and let me continue to pump rope after rope into her mouth.

As with Anya when I was finished, she rose up and showed me the mouthful of cum she had, joyfully swirling it around and around with her tongue she then loudly swallowed and giggled.

"That is the most amazing tasting sperm I have ever had."

Anya -- "Told you so."

I just relaxed and sat back into the couch and Anya handed me a glass of water. My dick was now soft as pudding. Scarlett rose up climbing up on the couch pulling her dress up and straddling my face, again I noticed she never had any panties on either.

She exclaimed. -- "Make me cum and drink from my pussy, you need the energy."

As I breathed in her musky spicy aroma my head was spinning.

Again, like Anya she had the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Her pussy hair was nicely trimmed into a kind of V or arrow-head shape pointing down to her pussy.

Her pussy hair was just as fiery reddish orange as on her head and was absolutely gorgeous. Her pussy was almost just like Anya's although it seems a little darker pink and the labia were just a tiny bit fuller.

I started with broad flat strokes of my tongue starting from below her pussy up near her clit.

Scarlett scolded me -- "No, suck on my clit, get me off, you need my nectar"

With that I reached out grabbing her tight little heart shaped ass in both hands and pulled her into my face as hard as I could. Circling my tongue around her clit and sucking it into my mouth nibbling chewing on it lightly as I make love to her clit with a vengeance.

Again, just like Anya, she quivered, moaned, purred, and mewed all at the same time.

Reaching up with my middle finger pushing it into her vagina and stroking her G-spot she began to gasp and let out a little scream that was a true pleasure to my ears.

"YESSSSSS....., CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG......."

She quickly ascended to her peak climaxing with her pussy flooding my mouth with her sweet, musky, tangy, spicy, nectar.

Drinking this sweet juice down I was aware this was doing something to me. I was no longer high or drunk. It seemed like every nerve ending in my entire body was in a fiery aroused state, instantly my cock was hard as a solid steel rod again and my balls felt like they were overfull beyond their capacity.

The desire to make love was so overwhelming, I badly wanted to stand up and scream --FUCK ME NOW.

Scarlett crawled down off the couch and looked over at Anya -- "I think it's time we showed our man to the bedroom."

Anya -- "You really think he's ready?"

"As long as we keep feeding him our nectar, he will always be ready."

Walking down the hallway with these two sensual vixens so close was unbelievable. Scarlett in front holding one of my hands pulling me along, and Anya beside me with her arm in mine.

granoldad
granoldad
38 Followers