A Tale of Two Wives 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, -(How is it possible on God's Green Earth for one man to be this lucky.)

Entering their bedroom noticing their king-sized bed and beautiful surroundings. It wasn't a girly-girly décor, very tastefully done with a sophisticated woman's touch.

We stopped near the bed and I turned Scarlett around and started removing her dress. When it fell to the floor, I gasped a little looking down at this tiny Tinkerbell of a minx.

Standing there with nothing on but her black garter belt, black nylons, and high-heels. Being just like Anya, Scarlett started giving me a show, slowly turning around displaying herself fully to me. --

"Do you like what you see?"

"The two of you are the most gorgeously seductive creatures ever put on this earth."

Looking at her naked body my mind was racing. Those gorgeous little tits setting up so high and pert, covered with the cutest little freckles. Her areolas were just barely larger than Anya's and a darker pink colored. Scarlett's nipples were almost the same size as Anya's but longer, they looked so hard as if they could put your eye out if you bumped into them too quickly.

Anya moved over next to Scarlett putting her arm around Scarlett's waist, and truly I was in heaven just gawking at them. I was having a hard time breathing at the sight of these two gorgeous little angles.

Scarlett wanted me to lie down, I shook my head no. I reached down and lifted her into my arms and laid her on the bed.

"It's my turn now."

As I sat down beside her and marveled at her beauty, Anya crawled up on the other side of her, lying there just watching us.

I reached down stroking her gorgeous red hair, she looked up at me with those sparkling deep green eyes and everything seemed to fade away.

Reaching down kissing her, she gently lashed out with her tongue throwing her arms around me, pulling me close while our tongues made love to each other. When our kiss broke, I started kissing her cheeks nibbling on her ears telling her. --

"I know how very anxious you are,but please let me enjoy this. I want you to feel what I'm feeling."

Kissing and nibbling my way down her shoulder raising her arm a little I started gently licking just at the beginning of her arm-pit.

Scarlett started lightly moaning and purring saying. --

"Yes, Yes, that feels so good, don't stop."

Taking the crease of her arm-pit in my mouth and sucking and nibbling she started to quiver. Moving back kissing nibbling and sucking my way over to her collar bone, she reached up cradling my head in her hands like this was where she wanted me to be.

As I took one long lick all the way across one of her collar bones, she mewed like a new born kitten.

Ever so slowly working my way down to her breasts, I stopped and gave her a long broad flat lick in-between her breasts from her rib cage up to the bottom of her neck.

Moving up I licked behind her ear and whispered. --

"You are mine; - Always and Forever -."

She replied something although with her sighing and purring I have no idea what she said.

Moving back down kissing and nibbling all around her breasts avoiding her nipples, I lightly brushed my beard across them and she bucked her chest up saying --

"My Nipples......., My Nipples......., My Nipples......."

I came up to a nipple and started circling around it three or four times and then took it into my mouth. Licking, nibbling, and sucking on her nipple while I had the other one in my hand squeezing, pinching, and gently pulling on it.

I guess she was lost and forgot about English since she started speaking to me in Swedish. After about a sentence or two,

Anya told her. -- "English, he only understands English."

Scarlett - "I have never had a man do the things he is doing to me right now."

"I'm going to cum with just him on my nipples."

I kept it up switching to the other nipple and swapping hands. Her breathing was now becoming shorter and more gasping, and then her peak arrived.

"OOOHHHHHH......., YYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........."

She slapped the bed on each side of her grabbing the sheets and screamed. --

"CCUUMMIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG............"

I reached up kissing gently around her neck while she shook, quivered, moaned, purred, and mewed much louder than Anya did her first time. Letting her come back to life I raised up looking at this wonderful little petite woman. After a minute or so she slowly opened those glimmering bright green orbs --

"That was the most pleasure I have ever had."

Anya -- "Now you are starting to feel what I felt with him yesterday."

"Jim, you can do that to me anytime, anyplace. THAT WAS HEAVENLY"

Me -- "You ain't seen nothing yet"

I started moving down kissing, nibbling, and sucking on every part of her body. Scarlett had the tiniest little outie belly button. I circled my tongue around it a few times taking it into my mouth gently sucking on it. This made her shake and quiver even more.

Knowing now all of this woman's multi-tasking had been shut off and she was fully focused on one thing and one thing alone, my pleasuring her and her wanting me.

Heading south kissing and nibbling on her hip bones she started running her fingers through my hair. When I reached her pubic area, I paused to enjoy kissing and licking all around her bright reddish orange V shaped trimmed hair and just marveled at its beauty.

Moving down between her legs kissing my way down to the bend of her knee, kissing and sucking on the back bend of her knee she just quaked and moaned with joy. Doing the same to the other knee, I started working my way back up to that fiery treasure cove that awaited me.

As I got close to her crotch that heavenly musky, spicy aroma blanked out my mind for a couple seconds wondering where I was and what the hell I was doing.

Not forcefully, gently she grabbed my head in both hands and guided me where she wanted me to be. My brain kicked back in gear and I knew where and what was going on.

I started kissing and sucking all around her vestibular bulbs on each side of her mound and she grasped my head with her thighs and almost cut off the blood flow to my brain.

Grabbing both of her thighs gently pushing them apart she started relaxing and letting me continue. Starting with broad flat strokes from her perineum up to almost her clit. Pausing once and a while to nibble and suck on her labia. This was starting to drive her up to her mountain top. Moving up to just over her clit I breathed down on her gently and hotly while wetting two of my fingers in my mouth.

She grabbed a hand full of my hair in both hands and brought me down onto her clit. At the same time, I inserted my two middle fingers into her love box and started the come-hither movement on her G-spot.

Circling around and around her clit, and then taking it into my lips licking, nibbling, and sucking on it she pulled my head into her pussy so I couldn't breathe. Bucking her hips into my head moaning, groaning, purring, and mewing I took her over the top.

"OOOHHH....., YYEESSSSSSSS....., THAT'S THE PLACE."

"CCUUMMIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG............."

Pulling my fingers out and placing my mouth on her love tunnel, so much more of her musky, sweet, and tangy nectar came out than last time. Drinking it down it seemed to charge my soul.

Slowly, gently continuing to make love to her pussy with my tongue I let her come back down to earth. When her breathing started coming back to some normalcy, I started moving up on top of her.

Kissing her sticking my tongue into her mouth, she met me half way, the tips of out tongues playing with each other for a few seconds. Driving my tongue deep into her mouth she sucked on it trying to get all of her juice off of it.

She raised her legs and locked them around me digging her heels into my ass cheeks pulling me into her. It seemed like everything was right in the world since with no direction or alignment the head of my cock was positioned just where it needed to be.

Slowly pushing into her, and with just the head in she bucked up with a force so hard that I gasped at the thought of going to deep.

Pulling back and thrusting again and again we got into a rhythm that she liked. Faster harder, slower, softer, over and over again. After just a few minutes she started moaning and growling in a loud low animalistic sound from deep in her throat.

Knowing she was getting close again I picked up the pace and started thrusting into her harder and deeper feeling her cervix with the bottom of each stroke.

She started out just lightly then getting stronger and stronger her quivering mounted. Knowing this was going to be a big one and letting everything fall to the way side, I was climbing the mountain of lust pulling her with me as I climbed.

It seemed like it was meant to be as we peaked at the same time. Thrusting into her and her bucking back at me, together we passed from this world into a supreme orgasmic void in space. -

"IIMMMMMMM......., CCUUMMIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG............."

Lighting, fireworks, waves crashing on the shore, all senses seem to fade away as did the earth. As she dug her finger nailsdeep into my back. Yes, the pain was back and so was the blood oozing out of her digging deep tares into my back as she unknowingly clawed her way through her orgasmic bliss.

I started pumping rope after rope after rope into her, it seemed like it would never stop. My balls were convulsing trying to push out everything they had all at one time.

It seemed like I came at least 10 or 15 times until I came back down to earth.

Pushing up on my elbows looking down at my beauty she had a blank expression on her face as she was still gasping for air.

After a few minutes she started to relax and opened her eyes looking up at me with the most satisfied loving expression. - "Before, I didn't believe Anya's feelings about this"

"I don't know where we went, but I do know we were not on this earth for a while."

"You are the gentlest, most loving, strongest, and most forceful man I have ever met."

Anya leaned over with a big smile and kissed Scarlett as I had kissed her their tongues loving each other.

When they broke away Anya told her -- "I told you I had found our soul-mate, now do you believe me?"

Scarlett - "I'm complete now; - Always and Forever -"

Just watching their kissing was so erotic, my solider was instantly again at attention like a titanium rod. --

"We're not done I hope."

Scarlett grabbed me and with her renewed strength rolled me over like a rag doll with me still inside her.

"Lock out your ticklish mode, were going to ride you and have some FUN, and it's not going to be just a few minutes. So, hold on to your hat cowboy, you stallion you, you are ours now."

"Can I at least get a drink of water before we continue; I've got a bad case of cotton mouth."

Anya quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen, all the while Scarlett started riding me like a broncing buck.

Anya came back and told her to stop for a second, reaching down lifting me into a setting position feeding me the glass of water. It seemed so sweet and pure like no water I had ever tasted before. While sitting there, I reached out taking a hold of Scarlett and pulling her down with me as I laid back. --

"You can do this while holding me, I want you close."

She continued rocking her ass trying to get every inch I had to offer. After a few minutes Anya pulled her back into a sitting position, I thought so she could ride a while. NOOOOO, she then straddled my head facing Scarlett and spoke.

- "Eat Me"

I started licking and sucking on my pale little gazelle that weighted like a feather sitting on me. My only wish right then was wanting to see these two go-at each other, that would have been so hot.

They broke from their tongues devouring each other and I heard Anya tell Scarlett. --

"Look down, there's almost three inches of him not in you yet."

Scarlett replied - "I don't know if I can take him, he's pounding on my cervix right now. You know your pussy can take more than I can."

"But it feels sooooo gooood. I've never had a cock this good."

Anya - "Push down hard and wiggle your hips."

Scarlett pushed down and started gyrating her hips and let out the most animalistic moan, while clawing at my chest.

"OOHHHHHH..... DDAAMMNNNNNNN........., that feels so good on my cervix."

She continued to push harder and rotating her hips around. Anya was getting close with my tongue diving as deep as it could into her. I reached around and started rubbing her clit and she just had a fit.

Feeling her climbing her mountain to another orgasm, I started slapping her clit with my hand. Gently I slapped her clit and then getting a little harder and harder she started bucking and screaming. --

"YESSSSS....., DON'TTTTT....., STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP........."

While both of them were digging their nails into my chest.

She peaked and flooded my mouth with her sweet nectar and I drank all of it down with my mouth locked on her little love tunnel.

Scarlett in the meantime was jumping up and down on my cock, pushing deeper and deeper. With each downward thrust I could feel her cervix expanding more and more. She slowed her downward thrusting and was focusing on her cervix expanding, I could feel her cervical fluid flowing down like lube on the head of my cock and shaft.

The feeling was beyond words.

She rose up and stopped for a few seconds and then drove herself down as hard as she could. I felt her cervix expand and the head of my cock seemed to just glide right up into her womb.

Scarlett stopped thrusting and just rocked back and forth just a little quivering, moaning, purring, and mewing all at once.

She grabbed Anya and kissed her hard saying. --

"HE'S IN MY WOMB....., HE'S IN MY WOMB......."

"I've have never felt like this before, ooohhhhhhhhhh......., this is amazing"

She started a low guttural throaty moaning that quickly turned into screaming as I pumped rope after rope after rope into her womb.

"CCUUMMIINNGGGGGGG....., AAGGAAIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN............."

And then she literally passed out and fell into Anya's arms. Anya kissed her cheek and neck holding her tight as the two of them came down from heaven back to earth.

Both of them quaking and shivering harder than anything I had ever felt.

Since my view was blocked by the incredible little ass I was staring up at, all I could do was listen and feel their bodies shuddering above me.

After a few minutes of this they both fell over to my side still holding on to each other kissing and mewing all the while.

Looking over at their loving embrace as they seductively kissed and mauled each other I could not believe my cock was recovering so quickly. Now again at full mast, throbbing I felt so hard I could not believe myself.

Looking over at me, the girls gasped and moved closer seeing all the claw marks on my chest and back. They both started scooping out fingers full of their nectar and rubbing it on my chest wounds, and then my back.

Anya -- "Don't worry, these will soon disappear with our nectar healing them."

"It's something our bloodline has been able to do forever. As before there won't even be any scarring once it's healed."

Yes, just as soon as they started rubbing their juices into my chest and back all the pain immediately ceased. Scarlett noticed my granite rock hard shaft throbbing. --

"DAMN, - He still wants more!"

Anya rolled over up onto her hands and knees wiggling and thrusting her lovely heart shaped little ass at me and joyfully exclaimed. --

"My turn stud, woof, woof."

I raised up on my knees and started pushing my cock into that exquisite tunnel of hers, she moaned. --

"Slowly at first, your big remember."

As I slowly started giving her all I could, Scarlett laid down on her back and scooted under Anya. She started licking Anya's clit, while squeezing my balls at the same time.

At this point Scarlett and Anya were lined up together and Anya started loving on Scarlett's clit.

The sight of my two lovelies together inspired my hardness even more. Reaching around I grasped Anya's tits, squeezing them and pinching and pulling on her nipples.

She quivered, moaned, purred, and mewed all together. I could feel every inch of her tunnel grasping and clamping down on my shaft as I drove her over the edge.

Just as before it seemed like these cherubs had me in their complete control because the three of us orgasmed together at the same moment. It was like some kind of spell that had all three of us always climaxing together each time.

"CCUUMMIINNGGGGGGGG....., AAGGAAINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG............."

"Don't stop Jim, don't stop, harder, harder. YYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS............."

Again, all the lights went out and we drifted up into the cosmos as one body and one soul. After a few minutes I pulled out of Anya and the three of us just laid there, one of them on each side of me in total bliss.

They both had their heads on my chest stroking and creasing me while purring and mewing like two little love sick kittens.

Scarlett spoke up. -- "So, Jim, do you think you will be able to love both of us together as one?"

"- Always and Forever -, my loves" - was all I could reply.

They both responded in unison. -- "I Love You"

"I Love Both of You too"

I looked at my watch and it was a little after 5:00AM, damn I thought we have been at it for almost 6 hours.

The three of us drifted off in slumber while holding on to each other.

I awoke and noticed the three of us had not moved. Reaching down kissing each of them on the forehead they mewed like kittens, -

"Good Morning Angels"

They both opened their eyes and gazed up at me. Still, I could not get over how mesmerizing it was to look into those gorgeous orbs of blue and green.

"Good Morning Chosen One"

They both reached up and kissed me together, all three of our tongues at play. Anya pulled back --

"How about some breakfast?"

I need a shower. Naked, the two of them ran to the kitchen shouting over their shoulders. -- "We'll start the coffee."

After showering, the girls came back into the bedroom and I watched these two petite naked little angels re-apply their nectar to my back and chest. Again, watching them finger themselves to climax each time had my full attention and hardness throbbing.

After finishing their first-aid to my wounds Anya reached down giggling and slapped my erection saying.

"Not right now you monster you, we need food."

Scarlett bent over and kissed the head of my cock a couple times saying. -- "Calm down big boy."

After getting dressed, we went into the kitchen. They quickly poured me a coffee and the girls said. --

"Our turn" -- And off they both ran to the bathroom.

I grabbed my coffee and looked out back and there was a balcony so I went outside and sat down and fired up a cigarette.

While I sat there my mind started wandering, reviewing the last couple of days.

I had come out of my shell of complete loneliness and had fallen totally in love with not one but TWO of the most beautiful creatures that have ever existed. It was amazing to have found a real soul-mate, more amazingly to have found two of them.

(How can a man like me be so lucky). Still not being able to wrap my head around how deep my feelings were and how fast this all happened. I lit up another cigarette and pondered what was going to happen next.

Anya came out wearing the cutest little blue-jean denim micro-shorts that were frayed on the ends and a white halter top and white high-heels. I gasped as I looked down, her shorts were so skimpy in the crotch that most of her vulva mound was peeking out on each side. She sat down and told me Scarlett was starting breakfast.