A Tale of Two Wives 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat her coffee cup down and reached out squeezing my hand. -

"Jim, we were talking it over while in the shower and I know your daughter is searching for a college to attend."

"We want to help with that. Call her up and tell her to come home, we want to meet her and get things rolling."

"What exactly are we talking about" -- I questioned.

"You know we do whatever we want to, and if you want us to be happy, we want your daughter to attend whatever college she wants. She doesn't need to be searching for a college she can afford."

We'll talk more about it over breakfast, let's go see how Scarlett is doing. Getting up and going inside, Scarlett was mixing up something.

Looking at Scarlett my heart cried out.

Like Anya, she was wearing the shortest little pair of dark green micro-shorts I have ever seen, she also had on a bright yellow tube top that showed everything and yellow high-heels.

Her shorts were so short and skimpy I knew if I knelt down, I would almost be able to see her whole vulva on each side.

"We're having Belgian waffles, sausage, eggs, and fruit."

Anya and her started buzzing around the kitchen, the two of them together seemed like four hands and one mind working in tandem. It amazed me to just watch these cherubs working their magic in unison fluidly moving as one. In no time everything was ready.

Looking down there were brown-sugar caramelized pecan Belgian waffles, maple syrup, cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage links, and a big bowl of mixed fruit. Scarlett refilled my coffee and Anya sat a big glass of whole milk down in front of me.

After Saying blessing, we quickly devoured everything as we talked.

Scarlett started. -- "Well Jim, are you now starting to understand just how much we both love you and want you in our lives forever?"

Reaching out and grasping her hand. -- "As we were making love for the first-time last night my conscience and mind became one."

Looking back and forth at the two of them and reaching out to also take Anya's hand in mine. --

"No man could ever ask for more, the two of you have made me complete. If you will have me, I'm yours for the rest of my life, soul-mates.

- Always and Forever -."

They both squeezed my hands tightly, and I could see tears of joy rolling down their faces. Anya wiped her eyes and started in. -- "Like I was saying outside, we want to help you with your daughter Lynda. There is absolutely no need for her to search out what college she can afford."

"If you are going to let us into your life, to us family always comes first."

I replied -- "Only, and truly, if that's what the two of you want."

Scarlett changed the subject saying. -- "What are we going to do about living conditions?"

Anya stopped her. - "We can build a new home somewhere, or if Jim wants, we could all live at his place. He has a big three-bedroom home away from the city that is really nice."

I chimed in looking over at Scarlett. -- "It's not as fancy as what you two have here, although it does have a certain kind country charm to it."

Anya broke me off. -- "Jim, don't try sell yourself short."

She then leaned over to Scarlett. - "The minute I stepped into his house I was overwhelmed with a feeling of warmth and comfort that I have not felt since we left our home up in Michigan."

We all got up from the table and I started picking up my plate and Anya stopped me. --

"We got this, you have another cup of coffee and relax. You're not allowed to do any cleaning of this type anymore."

I just shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to start a tiff with this bossy little Tinkerbell.

While I was finishing another cigarette outside Scarlet came out and sat down. When she did, I looked down and the only thing that wasn't exposed was only her little tunnel of love. I almost came in my shorts just looking at her. The crotch of her shorts were almost like a G-string running down between her labia.

She told me her and Anya agreed she needed to see my home.

After a few minutes we went back inside, we gathered our things and headed out. I told them that I would drive since I had more room than their little sports car.

Opening the doors to my Jeep Commander I asked. -- "Y'all choose who sits up front, or both of you can sit in the back."

Scarlett jumped in front saying. -- "Too slow, I'm here first."

As we started out Scarlett stated. -- "This thing is pretty big, but isn't it a kind of old?"

Anya scolder her. -- "Scarlett, shut your mouth."

I just laughed and responded. -- "Yea, it's a 2010, although it only has 40,000 miles on it."

"That was the last year Jeep made this big of a four-wheeler, it will hold up to 9 people if 3 can squeeze into the third row of seats. Or a lot of stuff if you want to go camping."

Anya spoke up -- "We've never been camping, maybe we all can go sometime."

"Call your daughter and tell her to come home."

I pressed the phone button on the steering wheel and a chime sounded. I spoke to the Commander. --

"Call, Lynda"

In a few seconds you could hear the phone ringing. Lynda answered. -- "Hi dad, what's up?"

"Sweetheart, you need to stop what you're doing and start heading home. I have quite a big surprise for you when you get here."

"I can't, I still have 3 more colleges to review."

"Not an issue anymore, you need to come home and I will explain."

"OK, but if I have to drive back up here, you're helping with the gas money."

"Honey, just be careful, drive safe and I'll see you when you get here. Oh-by-the-way, how long do you think it will take you to get home?"

"It's about a 5 to 6 hour drive to get back home from here."

"OK drive safe and call me when you're about an hour out and I'll have dinner ready when you get here."

After, I hit the phone button again on the steering wheel, Scarlett spoke. --

"Wow, this thing has everything built into it."

"Your daughter sounds so sweet."

"Both of you are going to be truly amazed at her level of intelligence. I'm a complete and total dumb-ass compared to her."

I asked if the girls needed to stop for anything on the way home.

Anya -- "Do you need to pick up anything for dinner?"

"No, I have two refrigerators and a big chest freezer, I have enough food to last the four of us for a few months if ever needed."

Arriving home Scarlett exclaimed. -- "This is a lovely house you have here."

I kicked back. -- "NO..., We Have Here." The two of them just giggled.

Getting out and running around opening their doors. -- "Ladies, if you will have it. Welcome Home."

We went inside and Scarlett sighed. -- "This feels really nice being here, and the rooms are so big."

She pranced around the house looking at all the rooms saying over and over how much she loved everything.

Anya just smiled from ear to ear at me. -- "I told her she would fall in love with this place."

Looking in the kitchen Scarlett exclaimed. -- "These are the most beautiful granite counter tops I have ever seen."

Walking into our master bedroom she turned and grinned like a Cheshire Cat. --

"Your bed is bigger than our bed, play time is going to be so much fun."

"Everything is just perfect."

"Drinks?" I asked.

She looked in the refrigerator and retrieved the iced tea and ice then poured three glasses, we sat down in the living-room.

Anya started saying they would call a moving company and start having their things moved over here. Scarlett continued that they would just leave or sell off whatever they didn't want to keep.

After our talking dwindled down a little, Anya moved over in front of me kneeling down asking. --

"May I?"

"Anytime, anyplace you two desire, I'm always willing, as long as Lynda is not present. I don't want her to ever see any of this. You do know that don't you?"

She replied. -- "Yes completely, sex involving family has always been strictly forbidden in our bloodline."

She nodded over to Scarlett. -- "You want to help?"

"No, No, I'm still full from last night, have fun, I'm going to look around some more."

Anya started making love to my cock, kissing, stroking, and licking all around it like it was the most cherished thing in the whole world. Looking up at me the whole time with those gorgeous deep blue Sapphire eyes.

I could plainly see the total amount of love and serenity on her face, and my heart just melted.

She took me into her mouth sucking and purring all the while. Going slow she pushed down taking all of me into her throat with the same massaging, stroking feeling from her throat muscles. I knew again this would not take long.

Slowly pulling back and slowly going back down each time until her nose was hitting my pubic bone over and over again was so erotic. All the while staring at me with those eyes that seemed to get brighter as she went along.

It didn't take but a minute or two and I started sending rope after rope after rope straight down her throat. Again, sensing my gushes of sperm slowing she pull back until only the head of my cock was in her mouth and let the rest fill her mouth.

After I had finished, she pulled off and kissing the head a few times looking up at me she opened her mouth and swirled my seed around in her mouth a few times. She would let it drool out of her mouth and suck it back in over and over like it was the most savory thing in her life.

In a big loud gulp, she swallowed showing me her empty mouth saying. --

"You have no idea how wonderful you taste to me. I just can't get enough of you."

"There's always plenty more whenever you want."

Scarlett came back inside and spoke. -- "This is one of the most peaceful places I have ever seen. Everything is just so perfect"

"I love the back deck; We'll have some nice times just relaxing back there. Your pool is quite lovely; The small rectangle one off to the side, is that a lap pool"?

"Yes, you can set the water speed for however fast you want to swim."

Thinking that Lynda would be home in about three more hours, I stood up and went out into the garage and retrieved one of the huge whole chickens out of the freezer. Also getting a beer out to warm up, then placing the chicken in the microwave on low defrost and started it.

Anya was relaxing on the couch now with a full tummy, Scarlett came into the kitchen and asked what I was up to.

I told her I thought we would have Beer-Can Chicken for dinner.

She gave me the most puzzled look and replied. -- "Beer-Can Chicken?????"

"Yea, you push a stainless steel container up a chicken's but full of beer and roast it standing up it in the oven. Just wait, you'll love it."

I retrieved all the spices and explained to Scarlett how to prepare the chicken. I told Anya to get four ears of corn from the refrigerator in the garage and one of the big tied bunches of fresh asparagus.

I pulled down out of the cupboard the Beer-Can chicken tray and stand and explained to Scarlett how to use it.

About an hour later Lynda called, I told the girls. -- "Lynda will be here in about an hour so I need to start cooking."

"I know you girls don't want me in the kitchen, although at least let me supervise since I know how everything needs to be prepared."

Telling them, - "When its time, I'm going to do the stir-fried honey-ginger baby carrots."

They both looked at me bewildered and spoke. -- "Hunh"

"Not to worry, y'all love it."

Retrieving a bottle of Beaujolais Villages and a bottle of Wolf Blass Chardonnay from the wine cooler mounted under the counter, I opened both of them and sat the Beaujolais aside to breath, I put the Chardonnay in my ice bucket and filled it a little less than half full of ice.

I told them we have a few minutes before we start the rest, want to sit down?

Sitting at the kitchen table Anya spoke. -- "Jim, I'm amazed at how at ease you are in the kitchen."

Looking over at both of them. -- "I love to cook, hell when I was married before, come Thanksgiving and Christmas, I wouldn't let anyone in the kitchen, just me."

They looked at each other like I was insane, Scarlett replied. -- "Most men don't want anything to do with preparing food, except grilling out."

"I've been on this earth for 67 years and I love food. It all goes hand and hand."

Anya stated. -- "Well, you're just going to have to get used to us doing all the cooking from now on."

I kicked back. -- "For the most part I will, although if I insist, you're not going to stop me."

Scarlett -- "Jim, you are truly amazing."

Getting up I told them it was time to start the corn on the cob and the carrots.

I told Scarlett to get the pot out of the cupboard and fill it about 1/2 way full with water, and shuck the corn. Telling Anya to get the fresh ginger out of the refrigerator and grate about half a stalk.

I retrieved a jar of local honey and the baby carrots while these two little bees buzzed around the kitchen.

Checking on the chicken, I raised the convection oven temp by another ten degrees.

I added a tray of dinner rolls below the chicken. I had Scarlett put the corn in the pot of cold water and turn the stove top burner on high, telling her to add just little milk to the water. She looked at me with a question on her face, I explained the milk helps bring out the sweet taste of the white corn. I told her to watch it, when it starts to boil turn the flame off.

Telling Anya there was some reduced chicken stock in the freezer and she could whip up some chicken gravy.

Getting my wok out and heating it up, when it was hot, I threw in some butter and the loud sizzling told me it was ready. Adding the baby carrots, ginger, honey, and some white pepper, the carrots started sizzling nicely.

No sooner than I had finished with the carrots, I heard the front door open.

Lynda -- "Dad, I'm home."

"In the kitchen Pumpkin."(I had called her Pumpkin all her life).

She walked in seeing the girls and said -- "Hi Everyone!"

Coming over to me with a big hug. I pulled away and spoke. -- "This is Anya, and Scarlett."

"Anya, Scarlett, this is my daughter Lynda."

Everyone said hello and got a hug. Then she asked. -- "What's for dinner?"

"Beer-Can-Chicken, corn on the cob, honey ginger fried carrots, and asparagus; Damn I forgot the hollandaise sauce."

Looking at Scarlett and Anya. - "Do either of you know how to make hollandaise sauce"

In unison -- "Of course we do."

"Y'all choose who makes it, everything you need is in the refrigerator. Scarlett volunteered and jumped-up scrambling back into the kitchen."

I asked. -- "Would any of you ladies like a glass of wine?" All three of them almost in unison. "Yes, please."

"I have Beaujolais and Chardonnay, who wants what?"

Anya and Pumpkin choose Chardonnay, Scarlett like myself wanted Beaujolais.

Pouring and passing out the wine, when I gave Scarlett her's she looked at the wine glass and gave it a flick of her finger nail. Hearing the sweet chime sound, she looked up at me and told me. -- "Very high-quality glasses." I thanked her for the compliment and walked back over to the girls.

Anya, Pumpkin, and I sat down at the table.

Leaving out all of the naughty and Succubus details, I explained to Pumpkin what had transpired over the last three days.

She looked up at me wide eyed and spoke. -- "DAMN, that sounds like it came right out of a fantasy fiction novel."

"Yea, it happened so fast, my head is still spinning. Just wait there's more but it will wait until after dinner."

Scarlett told us the sauce was ready, I asked her to take the chicken and rolls out of the oven and let it rest for a few minutes. Now come over here and sit with us.

We sat and talked for about ten minutes, and then all three of the girls said. -- "We're Hungry!"

The three of them went into the kitchen and brought everything to the table. When everyone was seated, we said the blessing and I stood up and started carving the chicken.

Everyone filled their plates and we started eating.

Anya and Scarlett raved about how delicious the chicken was.

After finishing, Pumpkin grabbed her plate and started back into the kitchen. Scarlett stopped her, telling her. --

"NO, you and your father go sit down in the living-room we've got this."

Pumpkin balked back. -- "No way, I want to help."

Scarlett and Anya just looked over at me, and all I could do was shrug my shoulders.

I grabbed my wine and headed out to the porch for a smoke. By the time I had finished and came back into the kitchen, everything was spotless.

I told everyone that I had forgot about desert and all we had that was quick was ice-cream.

Everyone declined, so we all went into the living-room and sat down. The girls started telling Pumpkin a little about their history and after that they both looked over at me.

I nodded and told them to continue, although make sure the details were G-rated. I didn't feel right with graphic details being explained to Pumpkin.

Anya started out asking Pumpkin if she knew what a Succubus was. Pumpkin replied. --

"I've heard the them in school, although not very much about them."

Scarlett chimed in. -- "We're both Succubi"

In a rather nice G-rated version Anya explained what they were and their bloodline. Pumpkin broke in. --

"I find all this kind-of hard to believe."

Scarlett stated. -- "Our sent and pheromones don't work on women, about the only way we could prove it to another woman is our strength."

Anya and Scarlett both starred at one another for a few seconds as if talking, then Anya asked. -- "If you want, we can show you."

Pumpkin said. -- "OK"

Anya spoke -- "This will be easy, let's go outside." We all stood up and followed Anya.

Walking outside and over to the back of the Jeep Commander, looking around to make sure nobody was watching us. Anya squatting down a little and grabbing the tailor hitch with both hands, slightly grunting she lifted the entire rear-end of the Commander off the ground, and then lowered it back down.

Pumpkin and I both gasped and together saying. -- "DAMN!"

Grinning broadly Anya said. -- "When properly nourished we're really quite strong."

Pumpkin -- "By nourished you mean my dad?"

Anya -- "Sweetheart, that's very private and I will never go into any details, but yes."

We all went back inside and I excused myself to the back deck while the girls continued talking.

I lit a cigarette and made a few phone calls. After receiving some pictures on my phone, I called back and made arrangements to pick up what I wanted the following day.

Returning to the living-room, the girls were discussing colleges.

Anya was telling Pumpkin. -- "There is no need for you to search out where to go."

"We want you to choose whatever college you would like to attend. There is no concern about cost, you pick the best college out there and we've got it covered."

Pumpkin starred over at me, and I spoke. -- "If you try to argue with these two, you're going to lose. They always get whatever they want. They have made it perfectly clear to me; They want you to have the best."

The night dwindled on with the girls quickly becoming good friends. At about 11:00PM, Pumpkin stretched and yawned saying from all the driving and everything it was time for her to go to bed. Everyone agreed and stood up, I leaned over, gave Pumpkin a hug and a peck on the forehead and said good night. Pumpkin went to her bedroom and the three of us went to the master bedroom.

In my mind reliving the last couple of days, I mentioned that I didn't want Lynda hearing any screaming coming from the bedroom and suggested we just go to sleep.

The girls undressed me, and then each other. We then crawled into bed, both of them on each side of me. Scarlett reaching out taking a hold of me saying. -- "I promise to be quiet; Can I have a late-night snack?"

"Always, my love."