All Comments on 'A Tale to Tell'

by docBlue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just face it

I hope this is a true story.

If your wife was willing to go that far then she is probably willing to go a bit further. Who knows, she might have already teased the guys before - when you weren't around.

Is that possible?

Either way the next time she was alone in the house with them they would have definitely made some move on her.

Maybe this time she would let them catch her wearing a bathrobe with nothing under it or a see through nightie revealing her tits and pussy. They would surely find a way to get their hands onto her nipples or stroke that lovely pussy of her's.

I hope that there is another episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Imagination

I found the story within the story intriguing. Imagination is a large part of sex, and Jeremy was a wide open target for a little mind-messing. Now I'm wondering how Greg and Lisa will respond to what they have discovered about themselves.

Thanks for the entertainment. I've read your other stories, and enjoyed them too. Please keep writing.

I'm not a member of Literotica yet, so sign me 'pleased to have found your stories'.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Ah, so this is where it all started...

Unfortunately, I read this after "The Cape", which develops Lisa's new kink nicely. I'm pleased you resisted the temptation to turn this into a three-way fuckfest with the builders; teasing is far more exciting than simply throwing her knickers off for a slab of East European cock. Doesn't mean you can't come up with a future situation where Greg and Lisa "inadvertently" have sex in public, of course (you got pretty close to that in "The Cape").

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 17 years ago
A tale of married tail...

Fantastic bit.

Here is an inside view of what goes in the head of a guy during sex games. He even manages to extend the sex games by telling the fantasy version to his traveling colleagues. Dangerous, socially, but that's part of what makes it exciting.

As for the writing itself, there were a few minor gaffes – though I can't remember whether it was spelling or punctuation or WTF ever. Whatever it was, it wasn't so bad as to knock me out of the story. The internal dialogue was humorous and insightful, though on a fast read could potentially be confusing. Is it worth streamlining over that? Doubt it. Slow the reader down, make them take in the sights and emotions as the story intends.

Nice job.

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 7 years ago
This is a hot story.

You just know it is going to be better in the future because it is obvious the husband and the wife want it.

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 7 years ago
Hot

It's hot and will get hotter next time because they both want it bad.

mrscotlandmrscotlandabout 5 years ago
Very Nice!

Great story and very sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocBlue@docBlue
My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES