A Tangled Web Ch. 02

Story Info
An architect’s wife is seduced by a rival. He gets revenge.
11.9k words
4.41
46.9k
85

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_auteur
m_auteur
252 Followers

Intro from the Author

Hello everyone. This is Chapter 2 of the three-part series, "A Tangled Web." I highly recommend you read Chapter 1 first as it provides the backstory for the characters and develops the plot.

I hope that you enjoy it. I appreciate votes and comments—even the negative ones if they include an explanation.

Legal Caveat - This is a work of fiction. The characters, plots, narratives, etc., have all been created from my imagination and are in no way intended to represent real people or situations. All characters are 18 or older.

******

Bruce had succeeded beyond his wildest expectations. He had all the footage he needed to utterly destroy Dan. But he was enjoying his newly trained sexual minx and didn't want their relationship to end just yet.

Chapter 2

******

Even though Dan had been working almost nonstop for months, he didn't overlook that his relationship with Cindy had changed. She seemed more emotionally distant when they were together, and their sex life was almost nonexistent. He knew she resented the time he spent working, but he had hoped that his recent success and the prospect of starting their family would have brightened Cindy's outlook. Instead, she seemed distant. Dan knew he needed to do something to reignite the spark in their relationship. Their anniversary was only a week away, so he decided to go all out, making dinner reservations at Alinea and booking a room at the Peninsula hotel for the weekend.

Cindy was excited about Dan's plans for their anniversary, and he noticed an immediate improvement in her attitude toward him. They made love twice that week, more than they had during the past two months. Dan was hopeful this change would become permanent, especially with the conversation he hoped to have with her during their anniversary weekend.

On Friday evening, Dan left the office without saying goodbye to Eric. He knew Eric would have kept him working until he was late picking Cindy up for their dinner reservation. Arriving home, he found his wife in a stunning burgundy dress she must have recently purchased. With her hair, makeup, and nails done, she looked more like a gorgeous bridesmaid than a housewife on a date night. He honestly thought Cindy looked more beautiful than ever and was so excited for the weekend.

At the restaurant, Dan waited until after they had ordered desserts to bring up the main thing he hoped to discuss.

"Cindy, I know recent months have been a strain on you and our marriage. Please know that you are always my number one priority and that I'm doing everything possible to create a better work/life balance. But if any good has come from this, we now have the financial security we wanted to begin our family. So what would you say about you getting off the pill and us making a baby?" Tears filled Cindy's eyes as he spoke. She wanted nothing more in the whole world than to start their family.

"Oh, Dan. Yes, yes, yes!!! I love you so much! Can we leave and start now?!"

Dan laughed despite being overjoyed by her reaction.

"Well, honey, we should probably eat the desserts we ordered. Besides, you know the effect of coming off the pill won't be immediate."

"I know. But we can certainly start practicing!" Cindy smiled.

Dan lost count of the positions they tried and orgasms they had that weekend. He knew he'd be lucky if he could still walk on Monday. But, more importantly, he felt like his personal life was on track for the first time in a long time.

******

After the afterglow from their anniversary weekend subsided, Cindy became racked with guilt about her relationship with Bruce. She wasn't sure she could give him up cold turkey, but she would have to set new boundaries.

Cindy called Bruce and asked to meet him at Atlas the next day, telling him she had something important to discuss. The next day, Cindy shook slightly as they stood outside the gym entrance.

"Bruce, we need to make some changes to our arrangement."

"Dan and I are now actively trying to have children, and I've come off birth control. So, unfortunately, I need you to start using condoms if you want intercourse."

"Please also understand that I must end our arrangement once I'm pregnant. We've had our fun, but I will soon need to focus on what's best for my family."

Bruce did not like any of the words Cindy had uttered. His first instinct was that they'd had a good run, but now it was time to end his relationship with Cindy and send the video highlights to Dan and the internet. Later, Bruce was thankful that he paused a little longer before responding. He now saw new ways to fuck with Dan.

"Cindy, I don't know that I can accept that."

"What do you mean?!" Cindy asked, aghast.

"If I do this for you, then I need you to do something for me. I'll agree to use condoms in the future, but I want us to spend one day fucking in your house, in your marital bed, before the effects of your last pill wear off."

"No way! What the fuck is wrong with you! That's sick!" Cindy exclaimed in horror.

"Fine, let's end things now because my offer is the only way I'll agree to use condoms."

"Well, if that's how you feel, then I guess you leave me no choice but to end our arrangement now."

Bruce hadn't anticipated this reaction to his ultimatum. Clearly, she had quickly immersed herself in the role of a mother hen protecting her family coop. Bruce had one last card to play, but he knew using it would change things in undesirable ways. So he'd need to broach it delicately.

"Cindy, for the sake of all we have been through together. Please give me one final goodbye if our relationship meant anything at all. I want a piece of me to remain with you even if I can't, so the final goodbye needs to be where you live. Otherwise, I feel that none of this meant anything to you and that you've been using me all along. Please tell me you haven't just been using me all along. I don't want to feel like I need to hurt you back by telling Dan how I feel."

Cindy gasped. "You wouldn't!"

"Wouldn't what?"

"Tell Dan about us!"

"Well, I certainly don't want to. If you can reassure me that we meant something to each other and we can have one final goodbye, I promise to go off into the sunset and relish the memories of our time together. That seems fair, doesn't it?"

"Ugh...no! Well, I guess so. Hell, I don't know!" Cindy didn't like his request but denying it would be too high a risk. She also didn't want Bruce to leave thinking she'd used him. She did care for him and supposed she owed him something for their time together. After all, he wasn't the one who just undid their entire arrangement.

"Fine. But I don't want to risk any chance that the pill has worn off, so you better come over tomorrow or never. I'll give you four hours from 10 AM to 2 PM, not a minute more. I'll text you tonight where to park your car, and I'll bring you to and from the house."

"Thank you, Cindy. I want our final goodbye to be special and show how much I care about you. I'll await your text this evening. Oh, and congratulations on your baby plans...I know you'll be a great mom."

"Uh, thanks, Bruce. See you tomorrow morning." Cindy got back in her car with her head spinning. For the first time, she no longer felt in control of their relationship.

******

Bruce was relieved he could arrange the meeting at Dan's home. Although he said this would be the final goodbye, he certainly hoped he could change that later. For now, though, his access to Dan's home would provide additional opportunities to humiliate Dan. By tomorrow afternoon, Dan would be so thoroughly cuckolded that he'd probably end his life once he discovered all that had happened. Of course, that would be just fine with Bruce.

Bruce didn't have much time, but he had a couple of things to prepare for the next day and something he needed to start gathering for the months ahead. Fortunately, Bruce had long hoped to gain access to Dan's home and had taken steps months ago to be prepared.

Getting online prescriptions from a gender-affirming telemed provider hadn't been hard after Bruce lied about feeling trapped in a male body. The feminizing hormones consisted of anti-androgens that would block male hormones, and estrogen and progestin to help develop breasts, softer skin, and rounder hips. When used on Dan, they would make the mild-mannered architect even less assertive and, Bruce chuckled, "a lot more voluptuous!"

Bruce also knew the delivery mechanism he'd use, thanks to his exhaustive conversations with Cindy. He knew Dan used a large tub of protein powder each morning that would last four months. Bruce would now ground up the pills into a powder, and tomorrow he'd mix the prescription powder into Dan's protein powder, ensuring the prescription amount exceeded the dose ratio.

Bruce smiled and thought, "If he can take my clients, I can take his balls."

******

The next morning Bruce took the day off work and drove his Mustang the 12 miles it took to reach the grocery store parking lot that Cindy had designated as their rendezvous point. Bruce was so excited at the prospect of fucking Cindy in her and Dan's marital bed that he hardly slept the night before. The foreign location would make video recordings much more challenging, but Bruce and Cindy's activities had already been well-established in videos. He realized photos would be enough to confirm the new location. Still, he brought a phone case with a small stand to hold his phone's camera upright in the event he could find a good hiding spot to record more.

As they approached the house, Bruce momentarily panicked. He realized he hadn't considered whether this new mother hen could be setting him up, with Dan waiting to ambush him. As he thought about it for another minute, he dismissed the idea as unlikely and calmed down. It was unlike him not to have considered all scenarios in advance, though, so he made a mental note that he had to get more sleep.

Cindy tried unsuccessfully to redirect their lovemaking to the guest room, but she soon acquiesced to fucking on her marital bed. Perhaps surprisingly, she held nothing back. It seemed that she also wanted a memorable farewell. Bruce had been able to hide his phone amongst some stacked towels as it recorded video on Cindy's dresser, but Bruce had to work harder to get a couple of the photos he wanted without Cindy noticing.

In preparation for the first photo, he told Cindy that it would be disrespectful for her to wear her rings while with him in her marital bed. He helped her take them off and set them on the night table. She didn't know that Bruce later picked them up right after he ejaculated in her. Saying that he wanted to see his cum inside her, Bruce spread open her cunt to reveal the creampie. He gently inserted Cindy's rings just enough to coat them and carefully balanced his phone to snap a picture of the scene, with part of Cindy's face in the background. He then recovered the rings, wiped them off, and returned them to the night table with Cindy none the wiser.

The other tricky photo required him to prop his phone up again on the dresser and set a time delay on the phone's camera so that he could return to the bed alongside Cindy. Unfortunately, he misjudged the countdown on his first attempt. But the second attempt resulted in a very naughty photo of Cindy and him naked in the marital bed.

The last photo Bruce wanted was the easiest, but perhaps the most twisted. Bruce hoped it would support a diabolical psychological attack he planned to launch at Dan. There were two sinks in the bathroom, and it was clear from the toiletries next to each, which was Dan's. Bruce found Dan's toothbrush and proceeded to wipe a large glob of cum off the tip of his cock onto the toothbrush. Then he snapped a photo of his large cock touching the defiled toothbrush. After he sent the video highlights to Dan, Bruce planned to follow up by sending this photo. The accompanying message would ask if Dan's breath smells minty fresh and tell him that, over time, he had defiled everything in Dan's house in one way or another. Of course, it wasn't true, except for the marital bed and the toothbrush, but the photo made it believable.

Before his visit ended, Bruce found an opportunity to go to the kitchen and mix the prescriptions into Dan's chocolate protein powder. He took care to mix the two thoroughly. He feared getting caught more than he feared tasting a small amount of the mixture, so he mixed half a teaspoon with a glass of water to be sure the protein powder's taste wasn't compromised. After a sip, his best guess was that the taste wasn't far off. So it'd be doubtful Dan would notice any change to his morning breakfast.

As Cindy drove Bruce back to his car to end their final goodbye, Bruce let her know that he was willing to use condoms and also to end their arrangement as soon as Cindy became pregnant. He also told her how much he cared for her and that he'd like to continue their appointments for the short term.

Cindy was a bit taken aback as she thought they'd agreed this day would be the end, but she was already feeling a sense of loss over their relationship. She promised to think about it. He told her he'd gladly follow any conditions she set. Everything would be on her terms, without objection.

Bruce knew he could make this offer because he already had everything he could possibly want to hurt Dan. If he could still have fun with Cindy under her terms, great. If not, he'd end their arrangements and set off the fireworks.

On his drive home later, Bruce questioned whether he was taking this all too far. He knew Jack would never have approved. Had he let his imagination run unchecked beyond reasonable limits? Just because new opportunities to humiliate Dan kept emerging, did he have to pursue every one? Did Dan deserve the level of humiliation and pain he would invariably inflict? In the end, Bruce decided it didn't matter. Dan had cost Bruce and Foundstone a lot, and someone had to deal with the barbarians at the gate. Besides, there was no longer any way he could resist the ego boost from cucking Dan so thoroughly.

******

It took Cindy three days to call, but it was clear to Bruce that she missed her special massages. She didn't add any new conditions but reiterated her previous ones. Bruce happily accepted the terms, much to Cindy's delight. She realized that she had fallen a bit in love with Bruce, despite her long-standing efforts not to.

Bruce decided his new job would be keeping Cindy from getting pregnant. He figured it would take a few months before the protein powder significantly diminished Dan's sperm count. So, he racked his brain for other ways he could discretely accomplish this task.

One of the routines that Bruce and Cindy had settled into was talking at the end of their sessions while she drank a double espresso. The appliance in his massage studio did a good job producing the drink. At first, he wondered if he could grind up the kind of birth control pills Cindy had been on, but that would require a prescription he couldn't obtain. Still, this gave him another idea.

Bruce started driving to pharmacies all around town to buy Plan B One-Step pills that he could mix with Cindy's double espressos. On a trial test, he found that the strong drink ensured she wouldn't taste anything unusual. One pill of Plan B One-Step was supposed to cover anything that might have happened in the last 72 hours. He knew that until now, most of Dan and Cindy's sex occurred on weekends, which meant his Monday sessions would be the most important.

Both to avoid unwelcome questions and to obtain all the pills he thought he'd need, Bruce had to visit twelve pharmacies across the city. It was also expensive, but he felt worth it.

He wouldn't just deny Dan children; he'd effectively abort them one at a time.

******

Four months later, Maggie Webb found her eyes glued to her laptop, tears streaming down her face. Maggie had put up with a lot of disappointment throughout her marriage to Bruce, but nothing could have prepared her for this.

Maggie had met Bruce at a church event. He had recently started working at Foundstone and spent Thursday and Saturday nights as an Assistant Youth Minister, a position that organized and held events for teens in the congregation. Bruce cared little about religion but knew enough from years of Sunday services to fake it and secured the volunteer position. This position enabled his true passion, corrupting cute teens. Maggie hadn't attended many evening events as she often helped care for her elderly grandmother after school. But one Thursday night, her mom encouraged her to take the night off and attend the church event. Bruce spotted her right away and was captivated. She had long dark hair, a tight body, and a smile that would melt butter. Her perky C-cup breasts and long legs were topped with a plaid skirt that looked slightly higher than the knee-length dress code permitted.

That evening's event focused on abstinence, and the teens' questions were answered in one-on-one discussions to avoid embarrassment. He spent lots of time answering Maggie's questions about her virginity, abstinence, and whether masturbation was a sin. Over the next several meetings, he began teaching her just how far she could go without sinning. It turns out that was a long way. Maggie was 18 and finishing high school when she became pregnant with Bruce's child. The hardest thing she ever did was tell her parents. They spoke with Jack and Bruce and demanded that he marry their daughter. Bruce had little interest in settling down, even though he did enjoy fucking Maggie. Still, Jack and Bruce were concerned that he could face serious charges if Maggie's parents made a fuss and someone looked into his activities with other teens at the events. Bruce married Maggie within two months, and Maggie miscarried 58 days later. Maggie was devastated, but Bruce was secretly relieved. He knew there was still a risk that Maggie's parents could cause problems if he tried to annul their marriage, so he figured it was safest to stay married and cheat on the side.

Bruce had always expected Maggie to be his maid, cook, and concubine, yet rarely showed any of the trademark affection he gave so freely to others. After he started losing clients at work, things got much worse. He started spending even more time at the gym and would often come home after midnight, drunk and looking for a fight. He had been physically abusive the first few times he woke Maggie up yelling. After that, she thought it best to be awake when he came home. She lived in constant fear but tried to honor her marriage vows...for better or worse.

Maggie knew Bruce was cheating on her. She figured there probably wasn't a time during their marriage when he hadn't cheated. She had tolerated it all, trying to preserve her sanity. Maggie's parents were very religious and would disown her if she ever filed for divorce. However, the increasing volatility of her husband left her wanting an option to leave the marriage on her terms, should it come to that.

It wasn't hard for Maggie to find evidence of Bruce's cheating. She had looked the other way so long that Bruce had given up much effort to hide it. One night when he passed out drunk in their bed, Maggie opened his wallet and found a folded paper titled "Cloud Service" with a username and password. Maggie copied the information and set about the next day to see what she could find.

Maggie soon realized there are many cloud service providers, or at least resellers of cloud services, and she still needed to learn which service the username and password would unlock. So she called her niece, who was very good with computers and asked if she could give her a list of the most popular cloud services for a person to store information. Her niece said she could give her the top 50, but finding the right one might take a while. Fortunately, her niece prioritized the list, and the username and password worked on the third site Maggie tried.

m_auteur
m_auteur
252 Followers