A Tangled Web Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan, remember I said I have a better surprise?"

His voice cracked as it regained its footing. "Don't you think that's a low bar you must cross, Maggie?" Dan attempted a smile as he looked into Maggie's eyes. She smiled back and leaned forward to kiss him. He held her head as their lips locked and tongues danced. When they finished their kiss, Maggie asked Dan,

"Do you remember your promise to keep your hands by your sides?"

"I'm sorry, Maggie."

"No, it's not a complaint. It's a reminder," she said as she moved her fingers down his chest to find the zipper below. She brought her face to his and gave him another long soft kiss. Her hands skillfully removed his jeans before straddling him suggestively, the warmth of her crotch pressing against the boxers that hid the view but not feel of his solid erection.

Dan reached his arms around her and held her tightly while they allowed their tongues to touch and explore. Then, catching his breath, he lowered his hands to feel her ass, pulling her tight against him. She responded by grinding her crotch onto his stiff rod and moaning softly.

Shifting his body to sit up and then rising to his feet, his hands lifted her ass while she wrapped her legs around his hips. Their lips never disengaged as he spun her around and laid her on the bed face up. Her hands pulled at the buttons on his shirt while he worked on removing her blouse. He was delighted to find her wearing nothing beneath it. Her breasts were larger than Cindy's, perhaps a 36 D, but they were perfectly shaped with a pink areola surrounding large erect nipples. Each was pierced with a silver barbell.

They parted long enough to finish removing each other's jeans before embracing again with another fevered kiss. Maggie grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down to his ankles with one swift pull. As he moved to the side of the bed, she found her face only inches from his sizable erection. Her eyes grew wide, and her mouth fell open.

"Oh my...God!" She exclaimed. "You have a beautiful cock!"

She grabbed him with both hands and stroked him slowly, sending waves of pleasure through his body. Then, looking up at him with a smile, she kissed and licked circles around its head. "Mmm...please tell me this present is for me!" She exclaimed before taking him deep in her mouth, her throat struggling to give way to the unexpected intruder.

"Yes, baby...it's all yours," Dan muttered before closing his eyes and beginning to groan.

Gently placing a hand on her head, he softly guided the rhythm and angle she used to engulf his manhood in her throat. He was overwhelmed by pleasure as she consumed him with abandon. After a few minutes, he felt a familiar warmth rising to signal that his body was close to release. He pulled out of her mouth, quickly got up, and stood behind her. She turned over on her stomach and spread her legs for him, revealing her dripping wet cunt. It was almost completely shaved, with only a small landing strip left to reaffirm her womanhood. Her labia formed a perfect slit that was gaping open, seemingly begging him to fill it. Where her clitoris peaked from beneath its hood, he saw yet another barbell. Her aroma intoxicated him as he lowered his face to return her oral favors. He licked between her vaginal lips and over her clit, causing her to shudder with desire. She thrust her pelvis back against his mouth repeatedly as he worked his tongue deep into her love canal.

After a couple of minutes, he replaced his tongue with three fingers and moved his tongue back to her clit. As he lapped at the barbell, she began to go into a frenzy. She begged him to keep going, still frantically thrusting back against him. Her entire body stiffened as she felt her impending orgasm. The ecstasy that washed over her was beyond anything she had felt in a very long time, causing her to scream in pleasure. His tongue continued lapping up her wetness unrelentingly as he explored every fold. Finally, as she regained consciousness, her body relaxed, and she exhaled with a long, shuddering moan.

He waited a moment before sliding his rock-hard cock into her warm wet cunt. He wanted to make love to this beautiful woman, but his lust and pent-up needs were too strong. So, instead, he fucked her for all he was worth. His cock buried itself deep inside, and his balls slapped against her with every rhythmic thrust. His senses were overwhelmed, and it was less than three minutes before his cock wanted to spurt warm cum deep inside her. Sensing that he was close to release, Maggie had her own orgasm and buried her face into a pillow to muffle her sounds. He felt the muscles of her vagina grip his shaft tightly, and he erupted into her, cumming with several massive thrusts. He continued pumping into her a few times after he was spent, feeling her ongoing spasms as she rode her wave of ecstasy. Gradually she relaxed and began breathing again, taking deep, gasping breaths. He rolled off her body, giving her room to recover, while struggling to recover himself. As they came back down, they embraced each other, and she moaned happily against his chest.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed. "A girl could get used to that!"

They lay together in the bed for another half hour, comforting each other and briefly forgetting about their shared pain. When Dan got up to pee, Maggie got up to get dressed. She knew they needed to refocus on the task at hand. They needed to take Bruce's files away from him, but doing so would require them to move quickly on their revenge plans.

When Dan returned to the bedroom, Maggie hugged him and told him it was time to delete the videos from Bruce's account. As Dan grabbed the laptop and executed the commands, he didn't think to tell Maggie that he had copied the files she flagged for him in the "Admin" folder to his cloud service.

"Well, that's it. It sure was a lot quicker to delete them than to copy them!"

"I'm glad he can't hurt you any more than he already has."

Dan pulled Maggie to him and kissed her deeply. "I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me when you have your own problems to deal with."

"You're a good man, Dan Caddel. It replenishes my soul to support someone like you. Trust me, my helping you has done more for me than you. I need to feel like my life hasn't been wasted."

"Maggie, it's time for me to go home and confront Cindy...if only so I can gather my clothes. We have a busy couple of days ahead of us."

"Would you like me to go with you?"

"Thanks, Maggie. But I need to do this one on my own. Seeing our relationship will only make it harder for Cindy to give me the answers I need."

"I understand, Dan. It's almost 11 AM, so I think I'll head home. You can call and update me this afternoon on how you're doing and what the police tell you."

******

End Chapter 2