All Comments on 'A Tangled Web'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lmost a 5

Great Wriing of a good story. For me to give a story a 5 though, it has to have some taboo- incest, adultry, or such, and with them not being related; it just lacked that one part. Keep up the good work though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting choice

As I was reading, I wondered why you chose to include the convoluted family history (first they are told their parents were killed by a drunk driver, then later on it is clarified that they came from different but related sets of parents). I couldn't understand why you would put that in the story, as it didn't seem to further the plot line.<br><br>

The pace was a little bit slow, but all in all, it was a nice build up. But the ending, when they discover they are not related in any way, detracts from the incest/taboo and I think will be a disappointment to most who read this type of story in search of that taboo. Otherwise, decent job on an "erotic coupling" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting:

was it incest or wasn't it incest? That's a question that will have to be answered by each reader you have.

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 16 years ago
great story!

Incredible story and unlike a couple others, I understand fully why it is listed under the incest category and think you chose the correct heading. They were raised as sister and brother and it will be hard for society to lift that label off of them even tho in true heredity they are free to love one another freely. Your details were great - involving just enough emotional struggle to make it a realistic hurdle for them to overcome as well. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Desire.

An excellent story. Some commenters have missed the point - these lovers were living with the possibility of incest and skirting the edges of it and maybe about to fall into it. Learning that they were not, after all, related allowed them to fulfill their desires in clamictic fashion (no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to many pages

I quit reading ur story as soon as I found it was more than 3 pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story worth the wait

I would Of liked it to continue with the sister getting pregnant before other people knew they weren't related but adopted kids still makes it incest sothe story should of been expanded on

9/10 for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Very Well Written

This is certainly amongst the best stories I've read in this genre.

Keep Going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Relationships.

Why does everyone write about relationships between cousins as if they are illegal? They aren't in most countries of the civilised Western world. Certainly not in European countries, the UK and Canada. The USA is the only country in the Western world where they are and then not in every state.

If you are going to write stories research is vital.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I couldn't...

get past the first half page. With all the Bri' ish rhetoric I couldn't do any more. I guess I've read too many stories from the UK. Tired of it. The content wasn't very well written either, which didn't help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Story

This is a good story and well written. I like the British style probably because I was taught to speak by two English women in my early years. You British use your language well and the grammar and syntax are always proper reflecting good schooling. American writing has declined rapidly and in recent years is a sharp contrast with the product of usually excellent British writers. Too often it is not worth reading.

Your writing is a pleasure. to read.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

They teased each other for so long it almost had to end in an explosive climax for both of them. No mention of birth control so I wonder if there is a baby on the way. Top story really enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Disregard some very illiterate comments, very well written. BUT really need's chapter two. 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...

SIMILAR Stories