A Tangled Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra felt the thumbs push the material down and had to bite her lip as she almost orgasmed.

"There you are. All done," said David.

"Thanks," she replied huskily.

David made an excuse to go back into the house before Sandra could notice his bulge. After ten minutes he had calmed down enough to be able to go out and join his sister. He too went to the shed and fetched a sun lounger, setting it up next to hers.

Sandra looked across and said, "Put some cream on. I don't want you to get burned." David tutted, but picked up the bottle and began to apply it to his arms and chest.

"Don't forget your legs, David. If you're going shave them then you'll need to protect them from the sun."

David had to admit that she had a point, so he quickly oiled his legs as well.

For the next hour the two talked and sipped their wine; David re-filling Sandra's glass in order to save her the need to put her top back on. Eventually, she decided that she had probably fried for long enough and pulled up the halter straps in order to tie them in a bow behind her neck. However, trying to fasten the strings at the back, while laying on her front, was far more difficult to do than when standing. She struggled for a while until her brother said, "Here, let me do that for you."

David quickly tied the bows and Sandra rolled over. She quickly adjusted the cups so that they sat properly on her breasts and then stood up and put her bathrobe back on. She wasn't surprised that the bottle was empty, so she took it and the glasses with her when she went inside.

When David walked back in, Sandra was making the lunchtime sandwiches for them both and had opened another bottle of chilled wine.

With lunch finished, David said that he was going to watch the football match on TV. Sandra was completely disinterested in the game and said she was going to her room to read.

As the door closed behind her Sandra shrugged off her robe and tossed it onto a chair. Having placed the book on her pillow, she once more pulled the strings on her bikini top and removed it, throwing it on the ground by the bathrobe. The bottoms followed. She picked up the robe again and spread it out on the bed. Naked, she lay down upon it and began reading.

The story was interesting enough, but the heat and the wine had made her a little drowsy so she put the book to one side and drifted off to sleep.

*****

David had lost interest in the game; he had wanted Arsenal to lose, but within half an hour they were three nil ahead and the match was all but over by then. At half time he went and got himself a beer from the fridge. He stood looking out onto the garden, at the empty sun loungers. His mind wandered and he began to imagine Sandra laying there. The bikini had been so brief that it seemed hardly been worth wearing anything at all. His minds eye pictured her lying there, naked. He shook his head, trying to expel the image that, really, he wanted to continue.

*****

Sandra was dreaming. She found herself in the swimming pool again. There was nobody else there – except the swimmer surging down the length towards her. She stood up, the water lapping at her hips. She looked down and saw that she was naked. Looking back at the figure in front of her, she watched as her brother rose from the water. He too was naked.

David moved towards Sandra, she could see his erection bobbing beneath the surface as he came closer. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing his body to hers and then began to kiss her deeply. He lifted her up and slid her smoothly down onto his shaft...

Sandra awoke suddenly, sweating and ashamed of what she had just been dreaming – but even more ashamed that she had clearly just had an orgasm.

*****

Chapter 5

That evening, the siblings ate a meal together and then sat down to watch a film on television. Both were dressed in a way that would be considered neutral. They went to bed that night and tried to sleep. The stifling heat and the fear of what each of them might dream about kept them awake until the early hours of the morning.

The next day, they both arose late, looking tired. David went swimming again, but Sandra stayed at home. The idea of being in the swimming pool with David in his small, tight swimming trunks would be too much of a reminder of yesterday's dream.

It was lunchtime when David returned, dressed as usual in sandals, shorts and t-shirt. As he moved about the kitchen organising himself a sandwich and a can of beer, Sandra sat at the table watching him. Something about his movement intrigued her, when she realised that it looked as if he wasn't wearing any underpants she struggled to tear her eyes away from his crotch. As he turned around and bent over into the fridge, the material pulled tight across his muscular cheeks and confirmed her suspicions. The room appeared to be getting warmer!

Sandra excused herself and jogged upstairs to her room. She was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, but wanted to be cooler, so she pulled of the shirt and grabbed a white blouse from the wardrobe. She left it unbuttoned as she unfastened her jeans and pushed them to the ground. As she stepped out of them she noticed the damp patch on her white panties. Already aroused, the sight made her do something that she would not normally consider; she removed her underpants, before stepping into a short denim skirt.

Feeling much cooler (and naughtier) she made her way back downstairs. She loved the unhampered freedom she felt and vaguely wondered if maybe she should have removed her bra. But that would have been a bad idea, as the blouse she was wearing was fairly transparent and would have hidden very little indeed.

David noted that his sister had changed into cooler clothing. She didn't very often wear a skirt and certainly not one as brief as this. It accentuated her long, lightly tanned and beautifully sculpted legs. He also noticed the coy way in which she sat down; legs together and pulling the hem down so as to ensure that it didn't rise too high. He began to wish that he had taken underpants with him to the swimming pool, as now he was going to be unable to move from where he was sitting for at least twenty minutes.

*****

By the time that the light began to fade, both Sandra and her brother had taken the precaution of donning their underwear. Another bottle of wine helped the food that David had prepared. There was only one bottle left in the fridge and it seemed a shame to leave it on its own, so they had opened that one as well and sat down in the lounge to share it.

They talked about their studies and how well (or not) they were doing. They told stories about themselves and their friends and laughed a lot.

"So, come on David. What about girlfriends?" Sandra asked suddenly.

David was in mid laugh when the question came, so the additional reddening of his cheeks was hardly noticeable. He tried to act a little blasé, "Oh, there have been a few here and there," he said.

The wine had begun to take a hold of Sandra's reason and was throwing it out of the window. "Really? I think we should play the truth game!"

"What's that?" he asked.

"We ask each other a question and the other person has to answer it honestly. But you're not allowed to repeat a question the other one has asked."

"How do we know whether the other person has told the truth?" said David.

"We wouldn't tell a lie to each other, would we?"

"Alright then, but I get to go first."

"Fair enough," she said.

David looked directly into his sister's eyes. She was sitting only a few feet away at the other end of the sofa, her feet tucked beneath her. A slight smile escaped his lips as he asked, "When did you lose your virginity?"

Sandra blushed. "David!" she exclaimed.

"Come on, Sandra. You said that we had to answer and tell the truth."

She took a swig of wine, inhaled deeply and then said, "About three months after I went to college. He was my first real boyfriend. To be honest I was glad to get it out of the way. Most of my school friends had already done it by the time they left."

David was surprised that his sister had answered so honestly. Clearly she had meant what she said.

"My turn now; why haven't you got a girlfriend at the moment?"

His mouth opened a few seconds before sound came out. "Er... well I don't know really. I suppose it's because I haven't asked anybody out lately."

"I'm surprised; I mean... you are interested in girls aren't you?"

"Hey! That's another question. That's not fair!" he protested. "But, yes, as you asked, I am interested in girls."

David sat quietly for a moment, trying to decide on a good question to ask. Eventually, he said, "Do you enjoy masturbating?"

"What!!!"

David merely shrugged.

"I... I...." Sandra stammered. Her reply was a dry mouthed nod of the head. Her brother clearly didn't understand the point of this game; the idea was to start off slowly and gradually ask naughtier and naughtier questions. David was diving straight in at the deep end! Besides, he was asking the type that she had intended asking him.

"Right then, if that's how you want to play; you shave your body for swimming. Do you shave your genitals as well?"

It was David's turn to redden. He decided to act cool, "Sure. What's unusual about that?"

In Sandra's dream she had pictured her naked brother as being clean shaven down there. Suddenly she felt very aroused and very, very wet. She needed to end this game as quickly as possible.

Before she could say anything more, David asked his next question. "Have you ever been kissed properly?"

Sandra frowned at the question. "Of course," she said.

"No, I mean really properly, by someone who knows what they are doing."

She thought about that for a moment. If she was honest with herself, kissing had never been that important to her. It was just something that you did.

"And I suppose that you are an expert, little brother?"

"I have it on good authority that I'm... quite talented."

Sandra's mouth hung open, "And full of it too!" She told him.

"That sounds like a challenge to me. Do you want me to prove it, big sister?

Maybe it was the alcohol. No, definitely it was the alcohol. Otherwise David would never have suggested it and Sandra certainly would never have called his bluff. "Go on then – if you can."

David glided across the sofa as though he was on rollers. He surprised Sandra by wrapping his arms around her and first kissing her gently on the tip of her nose. He then brushed his lips across the bridge, up to her forehead. His mouth traced across to one temple and then back to other. He caressed her eyelids, which closed in response. He followed the line of her cheek bones one at a time, and then switched to her earlobes where he nibbled gently around the diamond studs that she wore.

Sandra had never experienced attention such as this. Her previous boyfriends had always gone straight for the bullseye formed by her pretty pink lips. As David kissed along her jaw line she felt his warm breath on her neck and it sent a delightful shiver throughout her body. He repeated the motion on the other side until he reached the dimple in her chin.

Her lips had opened with the pleasure that she was experiencing, so when his lips met hers there was no resistance to the invasion of his tongue. He was right! She never had been kissed properly before.

Dread realisation that it was her brother melting her defences brought her eyes wide open. She pushed him away. "Stop!" she said. "What are we doing?"

David scooted back to the other end of the couch. He couldn't meet his sister's eyes, but he said, "Well, I told you I was good didn't I?"

Sandra stared down at her hands as she replied, "Um... yes, but that just makes it all the more surprising that you haven't got a girlfriend at the moment. I mean... well, you really are a good kisser aren't you?"

*****

In bed that night Sandra couldn't get David's kiss out of her mind. None of her boyfriends had caused that kind of reaction within her when they kissed. Not even the two partners with who she had a sexual relationship. It was as if the pressure on her mouth had a direct link with the lips of her pussy. Just thinking about it now was having an effect. She rolled from her right side to her left and suddenly realised how wet she was. She didn't want to, but her hand slid down between her legs and she began to rub her clit. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs as she forced to fingers inside of her vagina, the thumb continued to circle the erect bud.

David had never known his prick to be so big or hard. He lay there with his hand gripped around the shaft. He was thinking about the kiss too. He knew he was good at kissing, but he had never experienced anything like that. He was imagining what would have happened if Sandra hadn't broken the spell and pushed him away. He knew that if they had continued for any longer he would have gone further – perhaps slipping his hand up under her skirt, or fondling her breast. He made-believe that it was her hand wrapped around his cock.

It was as if somebody had turned a tap on under the sheets. David's cock was going off like some kind of organic machine gun, spraying semen all over both himself and the bed linen. But, even then, five minutes after ejaculation he was still hard. He groaned in frustration.

Sandra's orgasm started slowly, but rapidly built in intensity. She continued rubbing throughout the climax and on until she found the next wave approaching. It was as if her sexual arousal was self-feeding; the more she came, the more she wanted to come. Exhausted, she finally fell into a deep sleep.

*****

Chapter 6

Mary and George arrived home the following afternoon. They were both full of smiles and seemed to have enjoyed their Anniversary trip together. They spent a lot of time hugging each other as they related how the trip went. But then George said, "I guess we'll pop upstairs for a bit of a rest now, kids."

Mary looked sideways at him with a frown and then her mouth formed an 'O', as she jumped slightly. From where Sandra stood she could see the reason why; her Father had taken a handful of her Mother's ample rump and given it a playful squeeze.

Both Sandra and David tried to ignore the whispered conversation as their parents made their way upstairs, but it was impossible.

"If you don't get that gorgeous ass of yours upstairs and into the bedroom in the next five seconds, then I'm going to rip your knickers off and do it right here."

"George! The kids will hear us!"

"The hell with it, get 'em off woman!"

Mary's almost girlish giggling could be heard as she tried to escape George's roving hands in her bid to reach the bedroom before her husband got his way. The evidence of her panties dropped just outside the locked door gave proof that she was already naked beneath her skirt before she reached safety.

With her back against the door and her skirt pushed up around her waist, Mary squirmed as her husband assailed her pussy with his tongue. "You randy old sod!" she said. "You're going to make me sore. You've had me more times in the last week than you did on our Honeymoon!"

George reluctantly lifted his face away from his wife's vagina to answer, "For starters; you've enjoyed every minute of it. Make you sore? Are you kidding? You've been so wet you've had to change your panties every couple of hours. And I've never known you to suck my cock so readily. In fact, it took years to persuade you to do it the first time and you only normally do it on special occasions, but this week you've just had to see it to get your lips around it. Remember that late night around Montmartre, when I got caught short and had to take a leak? You asked if you could help and held it for me. Then when I'd finished you started shaking and rubbing it. Then when it was hard (about five seconds later) you squatted down and started licking along my shaft. Watching my cock disappearing into your mouth like that was just about the sexiest thing that I've ever seen. And then... and I still can't believe this... you swallowed!"

The memories that George had rekindled for Mary, along with the work that his tongue had already achieved, had aroused her to a new peak. With a wry smile, she croaked, "I was thirsty." She continued, "Forget the foreplay now; I want your cock inside of me. Please! I need it now!"

George had already unfastened his trousers and as he stood he pushed his underpants down, freeing his rigid penis. He bent his knees between Mary's parted thighs and placed the head at the warm wet opening. When he slid his length in up to the hilt, his wife was almost lifted off of the floor. She remained pinned to the door as he plunged in and out of her. His resolve wasn't as good as he hoped and before she had achieved orgasm, George felt his semen pumping into her. As soon as he had finished, he replaced his cock with his hand and began to masturbate Mary until she too came.

*****

Sandra and David remained downstairs for the next two hours, too embarrassed to walk past their parent's bedroom, where they were sure they would hear the sounds of their love-making. Amazingly, although George and Mary had always been affectionate, the brother and sister had never seen this more playful and sexual side.

Finally, Sandra broke the silence, "Its wonderful isn't it? I hope I'm that active at their age."

David made a face as if he had just bitten into a lemon.

"Oh come on David. We should be happy for them."

"I am," he said. "But... it's just that it's difficult to think about them... well you know."

Sandra stood up and walked over to him. "Cuddle?" She sat down on his lap and put her arm around his neck and laid her head against his.

David felt intensely awkward; his sister had sat down gently upon him, but he couldn't help but realise that her thigh was in contact with his penis through their clothing. He tried to appear nonchalant and placed his left hand on the small of her back to support her. The fact that he could feel the smooth, warm flesh between the top of her jeans and bottom of her t-shirt didn't exactly help. After a moment's hesitation he placed his right hand on her thigh. It had to be in his mind, but it was as if he had placed his palm on a radiator. He desperately tried to concentrate on anything, anything at all, in order to prevent his cock from stirring. His mistake was to begin sympathetically rubbing Sandra's back.

In all honesty, Sandra was teasing a little bit when she sat down on David, but when he placed one hand on her back and one on her leg she began to feel the way she sometimes did with her ex-boyfriend. It was supposed to be a fraternal cuddle, but felt a lot more than that. She tried not to move, but when the hand caressed her back she couldn't help it. The small wriggle that she gave proved too much for David's constitution and Sandra became dry-mouthed as she realised that she could feel the swelling of his prick beneath her leg.

Sandra pretended that she hadn't noticed David's predicament, but in reality secretly marvelled at how big it felt. She was almost dozing and began to daydream; imagining that they were both sitting here naked.

When they both felt under control again, they parted and sat down separately. They talked easily about anything and everything, yet thinking about each other.

*****

Mary walked back downstairs. She had changed into trousers and shirt. She looked happy and very slightly flushed. She grinned at David and Sandra and said, "You know, I think it's wonderful the way that you're still as close as a brother and sister."