All Comments on 'A Tantric Massage'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 10 years agoAuthor
This story was originally titled "Victoria Lane"

Which does not exist (at least not in my geography), but would actually be a good name for my tantra goddess. She is real, and this actually happened. Hope you like.

NurtureWarriorNurtureWarrioralmost 10 years ago

I too have been the recipient of several Tantric Massages. I find the practitioners to be artisans of their craft, exploring and creating in the act of delivering the touch. Each is uniquely different and beautiful.

I am a (male) massage therapist and as I was enjoying your story I was also fantasizing a sequel to it in which, after several sessions, the student demonstrates what he has learned in the act of giving the teacher a massage.

I invite you to take a stab at shifting from factual to creative story telling in writing a followup story to this one.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 10 years agoAuthor
to answer NurtureWarrior

Hmmm... tricky thing, to write about something that hasn't happened (yet), perhaps I need to have a word to my goddess.

Having said that, I haven't had a demon girl put her thread of a tongue down inside my cock either (yet...?) so perhaps there's a chance of a follow-up as you suggest.

Got to get through all my other "tales to be told" first - I have a few to write...

rod43rod43over 7 years ago
I love massage

I have never had one as intense as yours.....one day perhaps if I can find the right teacher.

So well written....thanks EB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Words aren't good enough

To tell what an exquisite story this was. Not enough stars.

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago
Best

Very probably the best story I have read on Lit. Exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic! This sounds awesome! As a man, I would love for a woman to give me a massage like this. I would love for her to suck and caress my breasts and super-sensitive nipples and also tongue my nipples and bite them with her teeth.

I have a fantasy of getting a massage one day where the female masseuse starts rubbing my back, has me turn over, and then massages my chest and brushes against my nipples. When she sees me squirm from having my nipples touched, she intentionally grabs, twists, pulls, pinches, and massages them until I have an explosive happy ending. Of course, I would tip her very well.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Your story brought me back to a massage I had.

My massage-therapist was a male, a first for me. He was tall and got much leverage using his height. He came across as asexual.

He took me by surprise when he massaged my hands, I moaned. I nearly had an orgasm. It was delightful.

Thanks for the memory, makes me smile today.

Another crumb for you. xox

AG31AG313 months ago

"the sensual essential divide;" Inspired!

Perfect story except for the knickers bit. But the story was so good and the character so real that it was OK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
662 Followers
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.