A Taste Chaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was his first she told herself, she was Devotion and should have been more careful and cautious. She was determined to be better and to better protect her Lord.

Several changes had been decided upon by the time they were done with the briefing. Patrols and guards on the grounds and at all Palace entrances were being doubled up. Each Sin was taking some of their personal troops and they would be patrolling the the interior of the Palace at all times and all Palace staff was to alert any guard about anything strange or unusual that was noticed. Battle hardened veteran troops were being selected from the Sins own regiments and would be posted and rotated through at the entrance to the Lord's private wing and at the entrances and stairs leading to it.

Xixian, the Palace Guard Captain had been righteously furious when he had joined the briefing and had been informed on the attempt on Damiex's life. He had promised that the Palace would go on lockdown for the foreseeable future and that his troops would work seamlessly with theirs. He made special note of protecting and increasing security on the staff as well.

Xixian may not have spent much time directly with Damiex but he was extremely observant and very smart and by watching and listening and talking to those that did he had built a very good picture of his Lord. He knew that if any of the staff or the Hells forbid, any of his friends or especially ladies, were injured or killed, not only would his Lord take it personally and blame himself, but the destruction he would unleash would be uncontainable.

When Xixian voiced this everyone's face became very dark and they all solemnly agreed to prevent that at all costs.

Zaxen agreed that he and Willow would increase their guard when they were out at the Farms, and they also agreed to setup protection forces around the farms as well. Ariel said she would contact Samara and see if she wanted to help protect their combined assets as well.

Lunara and Alissa and Cassius were going to start investigating the nobles and merchants and mercenary groups to try to find out who ordered this and if there were more.

Amaranda was going to double up with Ariel as his personal guard especially as he often had the Lady of Lust with him. Serenity was formidable herself but she was also a very big weakness for Damiex if anything ever happened to her. She should be guarded just as he would be.

Outside of the Palace they would always be battle ready until this threat was put down. Training would continue until he fully assimilated the transferred powers and knowledge. No one knew how long that would take as it had never been done before in the Land of Lust so they would be patient and they would ensure that Damiex was diligent. All of this caution was for his safety and in the end was best for him.

Ariel was drug out of her thoughts when she opened the doors to their rooms and heard the sound of flesh slapping flesh in an instinctual ryhtmic way along with very womanly cries and slutty sounds. She turned the corner and smiled at the sight that greeted her.

Alizay was wearing her French maid outfit bent over a high table with her dress bunched around her waist and a feather duster sticking out of her ass. Her hands were clawing at the table in front of her as a collar and a black leash were strung taut to Damiex's hand and her head was up with a look of pure ecstasy on her face as he pounded into her from behind.

It was a masterful scene and it was turning Ariel on to watch it. She could feel the edges of his aura caressing her and lightly licking her skin. His control lately had become incredible, he had such fine control of it he could take you from a slow simmer to a mind shattering explosion in either seconds or hours. It was incredible and it was maddening just what he could do.

Ariel's hands found her breast and her lips beneath her dress as she caressed herself watching her man fuck one of his lovers, it's a damn good thing they were demons as she loved it and always got off on it. Happily leading to a harmonious home at least she giggled in her mind. She could tell Damiex was getting close because Alizay started begging through her cries.

"Oh fuck my Lord you're stretching out my little demon cunt so much, don't you love how it feels wrapped around you? Cum for me my Lord, fill my fertile womb with your unholy seed and breed your servant!!!!!"

Ariel watched Damiex's hips go into overdrive before he finally slammed home and roared out as Alizay wailed and started jerking and shaking wildly.

When Damiex came he had looked at Ariel and winked at her as his aura seized her and drove her to a blistering orgasm. Ariel screamed and fell to her knees as her climax consumed her.

When her senses returned Alizay was passed out on the table and Damiex was standing in front of her with a smile on is face. Ariel smiled too as she decided it was her turn.

***

One Month Later...

Damiex had a relieved smile on his face as the wind swept through his hair. The clouds swirled around him as he and Shi-Drakon flew silently through the clouds alone for the first time in a month.

He loved his ladies to death but even he needed some alone time now and then and he knew they meant well, but when they wouldn't let him do it he had slipped their notice using his increasing knowledge and skills of ancient magic (his training was going very well but he wanted a break) he had escaped on Shi-Drakon and had already seen the first of the finished farms and ranches as he flew high overhead out of sight from all but his keen eyes. The more he acclimated to his inherited powers the more he grew and his perceptions had sharpened as well.

The first six farms were planted and under constant guard by a coalition of his troops and Sycthera. Next to human souls these were some of the most lucrative and attractive targets around right now and something entirely new. There had already been several infiltration attempts and two attack attempts that were quickly put down.

Ariel had informed him recently that they believed they were closing in on who was behind everything. He hadn't had anymore attempts on him directly but like the farms there had been several attempted infiltrators and assassins caught before making it to the Palace and more information was being uncovered. He had been confined mostly to the Palace save for just a few trips to the farms during his well intended incarceration.

But he'd had enough and now here he was not getting into trouble just flying with his friend through the sky. He knew he'd catch hell when he got back eventually but for now he was simply enjoying his surroundings.

It was about two hours later and he had descended out of the clouds and was still several thousand feet in the air along the foothills of the mountains enjoying the silence when a flash of light caught his attention. They turned and faced that direction and Damiex could see in the distance a large encampment with around 50 or more demons facing off against 9... Angels?! Damiex was shocked to find angels on his land and urged Shi-Drakon faster as the descended and headed straight towards the encampment.

As he got closer he could feel them, a large collection of human souls, these were a camp of soul hunters! They had brought angels into his land! Damiex's rage grew and he began to channel his power as he drew Durandal. As they approached he watched the unfolding battle, it was a bit strange as there were two equal groups of four angels and then one lone angel who was fighting by herself. She was extremely powerful and was keeping over 15 demons at bay with a giant claymore that she wielded but she would soon be overwhelmed. The other angels seemed to not care and while they were killing many demons, there were simply too many for only 9 angels to take on alone. He watched more and more of them escape in a beam of light after touching their chests as they began to fall back but the lone angel stood fast as she began to be overwhelmed just as Damiex knew she would be.

For reasons Damiex couldn't explain this deeply saddened him and before he knew what he was doing he had jumped from Shi-Drakon's back as his wings caught the air and he plummeted towards them.

Damiex landed in a crouch in the middle of the demons like a meteor plummeting to impact as a huge crater formed below him and bodies flew around him. He turned towards a group of them and sent a wave of Hellfire roaring towards them as it consumed them to a man. There was 20 down. He started to cut through them mercilessly as he quickly made his way towards the lone angel that was left as she stood valiantly despite her numerous wounds.

His rage drove him as his empowered steps thundered through camp as he mercilessly cut down all around him in a blur of violence and rage utilizing everything at his disposal as his spells fired off just as Durandal cut through flesh.

Just before he could reach the angel he saw an incubus thrust a sword through her stomach as the angel screamed in pain and fire erupted from the wound and she collapsed without moving to the ground.

Damiex screamed in rage as he took the head of the incubus and send a wave of Hellfire through the remaining demons as the camp fell silent.

He quickly wrangled his anger back under control and rushed to the angels side. In the back of his head he questioned why he was reacting like this to an angel of all things let alone this angel but something was calling her to him and he would ensure she lived.

He pulled the sword from her stomach as the flames grew acting like they would soon grow to consume her. Damiex called on his Dominions of blood and flesh and placed his hands over the wound as her holy fire burned and blackened his hands. He grimaced but held fast and poured his magic into her.

He was completely shocked to find an answering echo of darkness resonating from her but it accepted his will and he saw the flames die back and begin to retreat as her body knit back together. It took about five minutes but eventually she was completely healed even of the other cuts and gashes she had accumulated before the potentially mortal wound.

Dante finally pulled his blackened hands away and sighed in relief. He used the stored life force from his Signet and restored his hands. He did think it was a shame he couldn't just accumulate it, but then again that would be a bit unfair not that he particularly cared.

He looked around in the now silent camp and saw a collection of tents including one larger one that had another section attached to it.

Damiex picked up the angel in his arms and took a close look at her. Compared to him she was tiny, though she wasn't that small but he guessed she was only about 5'7" tall. That said she was absolutely gorgeous and had a lot of body and curves packed into that smaller frame. Compared to him she simply cradled right into his body and fit against him perfectly as he dwarfed her. She had long liquid gold hair that was currently in a long elaborate braid down her back with an innocent and pure face and full lips. Her breastplate and armor hinted at an impressive chest and her armored war skirt hugged full round hips.

As he carried her he picked his way through the trash on the ground, he hated soul hunters and was glad to do a bit to clean up the trash, he made his way to the large tent. When he stepped inside he saw a desk and some chests as well as a large bed. Damiex stepped over to the bed and carefully set the angel down and then stepped back. He looked around and saw a flap for the other room. He walked through and saw several large chests open and overflowing with human souls. Damiex sighed and shook his head. He walked back out and sat down at the far end of the bed on the ground to keep an eye on the angel. He didn't know what to do with her but he didn't want to leave her alone either.

He closed his eyes and waited. He ended up waiting for a while...

***

Layla came awake with a start but remained still with her eyes closed.

Where am I and what is going on?

The last thing she had remembered she had ported into the soul hunter's camp in the Circle of Lust with eight of her fellow angels, though comrades or even friends she couldn't call them. She was hated and despised in Heaven, thought ugly and tainted. But she had been fighting against over a dozen demons using her vast martial experience and years of fighting in the endless war against demons and those that prey on human souls to kill many that stood before her. But she had been slowly overwhelmed more and more and had watched as one by one the other angels ported back.

Then something had exploded in the camp and the demons started dying in droves. She had seen glimpses of a red and black blur approaching her before her stomach erupted in agony and fire and her world went black.

Layla finally opened her eyes to see a very large and strange looking black demon looking at her with a surprisingly gentle smile on his face.

She sat up suddenly. "Who are you?! What do you want?!"

Damiex put his hands up but otherwise didn't move and remained relaxed. "Hi, I'm Damiex and I'm an incubus. I healed you and didn't want you to wake up alone in a strange place and have simply been watching over you."

Layla gasped and looked down at her armor and through the large hole in it could see nothing but smooth bronzed skin. She looked at her arms and legs and saw nothing but smooth bronzed skin too. She looked at Damiex suspiciously at first but surprisingly she could see no hint of deception or ulterior motives. She finally relaxed a bit and sat back but she was still very confused by this demon. She had a long existence and experience with demons and they were selfish and cruel beings. They would never do something like this demon did.

"But you're a demon? Why did you save me?"

Damiex frowned and then answered. "Well I saw you fighting alone and I didn't like how the other angels were basically leaving you to die. Plus I figured out this was a soul hunter camp and you did nothing wrong, they did. So it seemed that both the demons and the other angels were against you for some reason and that made me really sad and really angry. When you were hurt I wasn't about to let you die so I healed you and then brought you into one of the tents and waited for you."

"But demons are cruel and selfish, there was nothing in it for you and I'm your enemy!"

She didn't know why but she was unsettled by how kind Damiex was being and what he had done for her.

"Your right." Damiex nodded his head. "Many demons are selfish and cruel, I've experienced it myself too. And your right that angels and demons fight in a constant unending war, but not all demons are like that. I know many who are truly wonderful people that I love dearly. I'll admit it is certainly rare but demons can experience all emotions as well and can choose to do good if they want. But demons like these soul hunters I have no use for and cut them down without mercy."

Layla was still very confused but her sense of amazement was growing as well. She couldn't believe it, a demon who had already treated her better than any of her brethren. A demon that seemed to have a sense of morals and though brief had already demonstrated it. He didn't even blame her for being there attacking his own kind.

"I might just outlaw soul hunting here. I don't support it at all."

Layla's eyes went wide at that before they narrowed and she stared at him with intensity.

"Just who are you really Damiex the incubus? I can feel your sin of lust, I can feel your attraction to me but you aren't acting on it for some reason."

Damiex turned serious, "I would never force myself on a woman and I doubt an angel would be attracted to me anyways."

Completely catching Layla by surprise she blushed and realized that wasn't entirely true. He had a certain dark appeal to him and his strength appealed to her warrior heart. She quickly pushed that aside as he spoke again.

"As for who I am I shouldn't have mentioned outlawing it as I didn't plan on saying anything."

Eyes narrowed she prodded. "Anything about what?"

Damiex winced and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm a Ruler of Sin, the Lord of Lust."

Layla sat up straight as her eyes flew open wide. "WHAT?! But you can't be!! Asmodeous is the Lord of Lust! You said your name was Damiex!"

Damiex chuckled at that a bit. "I guess it's not surprising that news doesn't spread as fast in the Host, but Asmodeous died a few months ago and transferred his power to me. I'm the new Lord of Lust, Damiex Black."

Layla started to breath heavily as all of this raced through her mind. There was a long several minutes of silence before Damiex tried to break the tension.

"How about we start over as just two people having a normal conversation. Hi, I'm Damiex and it's nice to meet you. I don't know your name yet but I'd like to be your friend if you'd let me. You are not my enemy and you are absolutely free to go whenever you'd like."

He held out his large hand in offer. The moment stretched on but eventually Layla started to calm and with a very tentative smile on her face she hesitantly put her hand in his and they shook.

"H-Hi Damiex, I'm Layla Lightbringer and I've never had a friend before, let alone a demon friend, but I'd like that." She looked down then and shyly and with shame mumbled out, "The tainted ugly abomination angel."

Damiex squeezed her hand tighter as his face twisted in shock, "What are you talking about, you're gorgeous!!"

Layla's head shot up and she was shocked. No one have ever told her that before and she had no idea how good it would feel!

"But that's what everyone in Heaven says about me. Every angel is created by God and we all have power over heavenly light. But for some reason when God made me he also gave me power over darkness. He's never told anyone why he's done it and I've always wondered why. I'm hated in Heaven for being born this way and everyone says I'm ugly and tainted and I shouldn't exist. I've never had a friend, even among angels I've seen that they can be cruel and sinful. Anytime I had thought I made a friend they'd find some way to turn on me and embarrass me."

Damiex had heard enough and quickly sat up and hugged Layla tightly before he knew what he had done. He quickly stepped back and apologized. Layla blushed, she was beginning to feel stirrings of something she'd never felt before. She was amazed by how good it felt when she was in his arms being comforted by him. It didn't even bother her that he was a demon and that surprised her.

Damiex sat on the bed near her and spoke. "I know what that's like actually. I grew up abandoned in the slums, a small black demon fighting tooth and nail to survive. No idea where I came from or who I was as I tried to live from day to day. I saw and experienced a lot of cruelty too. But I did get lucky in the demon who mentored me, he was rare and he was unique. He installed a sense of morals and balance in me and I survived. I know what it's like to be hated and looked down upon. If it wasn't for Asmodeous pulling me out of there the day I turned an adult I'd still be fighting against that just to see tomorrow."

Layla lay her hand on his arm and smiled at him as she whispered out, "A kindred spirit."

Damiex smiled at her, "And I know about unusual powers and not knowing why as well. I did find out just a little about my past recently, my sire was the fallen All-Father and I was bathed in chaos and survived. My power and my magic is tainted by it and my unusual coloring and size and horns all show marks of it too."

Layla's jaw dropped open again, the shocks just didn't stop coming with him. "I-I guess you would understand that as well."

1...34567...12