A Taste Chaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They landed at a gallop and Shi-Drakon tucked in his wings and continued to run leading his and Damiex's mates across the grasslands. This area was largely untouched and it was beautiful to run across the prairie and see the wildlife. Serenity pointed out a herd of wild Tanta which were large wooly mammoth like creatures that were used as transportation among districts in the Land of Lust. Later on Ariel pointed out a large herd running parallel to them of Antilex, they were medium sized deer like herd beasts that were extremely fast and nimble and looked like a cross between an Ibex and an Antelope with impressive horns and a striped tan and white coloration.

After several hours they were approaching the mountain range that the Capital and Palace were backed up to that ran for hundreds of miles in either direction. Damiex yelled out to the rest to be heard over the wind and hoof beats. "Does everyone want to head into the mountains now?"

He saw nods of agreement from everyone and with a few words to Shi-Drakon they once again leaped into the air and Shi-Drakon and the others beat their powerful wings and brought them into the sky. They flew through the foothills and shortly made their way into the mountain range itself.

They followed the natural valleys and canyons, sometimes skimming just above the water as they would follow a large whitewater river up the mountains with other times seeing them flying around the sheer rock walls as they pushed deeper and deeper into the mountains. They climbed in elevation and soon were surrounded by snow everywhere on the mountains and valleys beneath them and the views were staggering.

Ariel flew close to Damiex and hollered over. "We are near the largest village of the Yuki-Ona's do you want me to lead us there?"

Damiex nodded and she pulled out front and began to lead them north with purpose. They flew for about thirty minutes and went through a wide tunnel as a pass through a series of incredibly high mountains and once they were through it opened into a secluded and large but very high mountain valley. Below was the picturesque village of Ice Falls named for the beautiful and perpetually frozen 500 foot waterfall that fell at the back of the valley. The architecture was distinctly Japanese Damiex noticed and their altitude dropped as they made for a modest Japanese castle at the end of the valley situated in front of the frozen falls.

When they were nearly there Damiex saw a group of snow maidens come out of the castle and wait in front of it. They landed and came to a stop in front of the group. The tallest one in elaborate white and blue robes stepped forward and bowed to him.

"Welcome Lord Damiex to Ice Falls. I am Sakura, High Priestess of the Yuki-Ona. Please feel free to dismount and we will see to the care and rest of these beautiful creatures."

Damiex and the others got down and the Nightmares were led off. Damiex took a good look at Sakura. She was about 6' tall and lithe though it was hard to get too much of a sense of her body with the large elaborate robes covering her but there was no doubt she was beautiful and regal, fitting for a High Priestess he thought. She had long straight black hair that was elaborately styled with adornments woven into the style. She had ice blue eyes and Snow White skin with pale pink lips that were set in a warm and welcoming smile.

He held his hand out and she placed hers in it as he lifted her hand to his lips and gently kissed the back of it.

"It's a pleasure and honor to meet you Sakura and I'd like to say you are truly stunning as is your home. Thank you for having us here."

Sakura smiled richly and bowed to him. "The honor and the pleasure is mine my Lord Damiex and thank you for your kind words. Would you introduce me to your beautiful companions?"

Damiex took Serenity's hand and introduced her. "This is my wife the Lady of Lust, Serenity Morningstar."

Sakura bowed to Serenity. "It's an honor to meet the new Lady of Lust, your beauty is without equal my Lady."

Serenity surprised Sakura by stepping up and hugging her tightly. Sakura was frozen at first before she relaxed and hugged her back just as tightly.

"You don't need to be so formal with us. Both Damiex and I are rather relaxed and thank you for the compliment. You are a truly beautiful woman yourself and I'm pleased to meet you as well!"

Damiex took Willow's hand and then introduced her as well. "This is Willow, she is an extremely powerful human witch and my new concubine. We met recently on Earth and she came to live here with us as part of the family. It was her love of horses that led to to being here on our Nightmares today."

Sakura was a little surprised at first. "Oh! You don't see many humans in the Circles, it is a pleasure to meet you Willow and I'm glad you have found yourself here today. I absolutely love your red hair and your pale skin is beautiful!"

Willow blushed a bit. "Thank you Sakura. Your home and this village is just breathtaking, I'm so glad we came! And your skin is absolutely beautiful as well, it looks so perfect."

"Thank you dear, I try to take care of it and part of it comes from being a snow maiden anyways."

Ariel and Lunara came up and hugged Damiex's arms to their bountiful chests. "I believe you know these last two already Sakura. Lunara and Ariel, the Seduction and Devotion of Lust."

Ariel and Lunara both hugged Sakura and it was clear they were all old friends.

"Yes of course, Ariel and Lunara it's so good to see both of you again! Keeping out of trouble are you?"

They both laughed and Lunara responded first. "We are keeping in with our man and getting into plenty of fun trouble when we can."

Ariel giggled. "Yes it's Damiex that we are trying to keep out of trouble. He's surprising us left and right and it takes all of us to keep a close eye on him. Sometimes we have to vigorously show him what's best for him." She said the last with a very naughty twist at the end.

Sakura laughed and bit her finger. "Oh I'm sure you do!"

She turned to Damiex smiling. "Well please come in and relax and warm up, you all must be cold."

Sakura and the gathered snow maidens led Damiex and the ladies inside where they were given slippers to wear and their coats were hung up. Sakura led them to a beautiful lounge room through sliding shogi doors. There were furs and cushions on top of the tatami mats and beautiful embroidered silk art covering the walls depicting cranes, snow, ice, and mountains wrapping around the room. In the center was a small sand area with a beautiful stone basin that had a nice wood fire burning in it with a hood and exhaust pipe leading into the ceiling.

Everyone sat down and got comfortable and several maidens passed out hot tea and some Japanese style finger foods.

Sakura asked what brought them here today.

"Pure chance to be honest. This morning we bonded our Nightmares and the remainder of the day we've been out seeing the land. This afternoon we came into the mountains and Ariel let me know we were close to Ice Falls and we decided to stop. I haven't seen almost anything outside of the slums in the Capital and this seemed a perfect opportunity to not only see more of the Land of Lust but to also meet the leader of my Yuki-Ona."

Sakura was startled to hear he had almost no experience outside of the poorest part of the Capital. "I'm afraid I don't understand. Not much detail has been shared and made its way to most of us about our new Lord of Lust. Why were you in the slums?"

Damiex considered what to say. It would be best if at least the more important people and leaders knew more about him and he knew more about them as well. He sighed and proceeded to give Sakura a condensed version of his life and the recent events. He kept back many of his skills and oddities but he did share what the Vision of Greed had told the conclave and the observing demons since that would be widely known among who witnessed it.

When he was done Sakura was shocked to say the least. Ariel patted her hand and spoke to her. "Trust me we have all had this reaction when we first met Damiex. His story is shocking to put it mildly but as you heard he is also doing some amazing things as well. When his ideas bear fruit it will greatly strengthen and boost the entire Circle and be a tremendous asset to all of its citizens."

Sakura regained her composure and spoke. "That is quite the story and a lot to take in. But I agree, what you're doing for the Land of Lust is amazing and I'm very impressed. I look to the future with hope and I and all of my sisters of the Yuki-Ona support you Lord Damiex. I'm now very excited to see the future of your rule."

Damiex smiled at her and nodded his head as a maiden refilled his tea.

"I do have one question for you however. How is that wayward daughter of mine Alissa?" She smirked.

Damiex's jaw dropped open in shock. Sakura was Alissa's mother?!

Sakura was giggling at his reaction. "I see she hadn't told you that yet. When I last spoke to her was the day you took over. She called on her crystal to me and simply informed me you were the new Lord and that she would be busy training you along with the other Sins. I haven't heard from her since then."

Damiex groaned. "You'd think someone would have mentioned that to me before now..."

All of the ladies but especially Ariel and Lunara were openly laughing at him being blindsided by the news.

"To answer your question, Alissa is doing very well and has been instrumental in helping me in many ways. She is very happy from what I can tell."

Ariel snorted and tried to contain her laughter but Lunara had no problems with that and blurted out. "Ohhh yeah she's happy, she's getting fucked stupid every night and is floating on clouds every morning!"

This caused the other ladies to laugh loudly and Sakura to be shocked only to quickly change into uproarious raunchy laughter as well. When they finally calmed down Sakura spoke to Damiex with a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh my and do tell who is sticking it to her so thoroughly and masterfully hmmmmm?"

Damiex groaned and covered his face with his hand while Ariel answered while pointing her finger at Damiex.

"You're looking at him." Which just caused another round of giggles.

Sakura, with that wicked grin still plastered to her face, and as enjoying watching Damiex squirm. "So not only my daughter, but clearly these four ladies as well. Pray tell who else shares your and my daughter's bed at night my Lord?"

Damiex just buried his face in his hands and refused to say anything more. Ariel had no such issues however and continued to pile on.

"Well there is myself, Alissa of course, Willow, Lunara, Serenity, Amaranda and Alizay who is a special case. There there is Samara who definitely wants to bounce on his pogo stick, and the Empress of Pride Andromeda looks at him like she wants to play slave girl to his conquering hero at any cost. But remember he's only been at this for a month and a half so he's still getting started. Who knows who else he will collect as time goes on. He already has a Snow Maiden, a Princess, several succubus and a human witch."

Damiex tried to say something, "Ummmmmm....."

All of the ladies present turned to stare at him and they all wore the same wicked smile.

"On second thought, nothing."

Once again the ladies laughed at his reaction.

Serenity took pity on him and kissed his cheek. "Relax my love, we're just teasing you. You're the Lord of Lust, it's expected for you to have a harem. Besides you never fail to fully satisfy each and every one of us so we are all happy and there's no fighting. It's perfectly ok."

Damiex smiled and just accepted it. "On another topic, you will need to come and see the Palace sometime. Alissa started sculpting and I encouraged her to get back into it as it was something she loved and missed. She has a few pieces finished there now and she seems to always be working on new ones."

Sakura smiled in delight. "Oh she has? That's wonderful, she always made such beautiful ones when she was younger. I will have to come to visit her and see her work."

Damiex smiled at that. "She really is talented, though her first one surprised me. It was all of us and we are completely naked."

Sakura laughed throwing her head back. "That doesn't surprise me at all, she always was a horny little thing. I blame that on her father, a rather horny and spirited blue incubus who was a talented lover. He kept me up for nearly two straight days and by the end I was carrying Alissa."

Lunara laughed at that. "She hasn't changed at all, she is a complete slut for our Lord. I've seen some of her new ones that he hasn't seen yet. In one of the orgy rooms there's statues of Damiex fucking the shit out of each and every one of his ladies. The detail of our faces in orgasm is dramatic. She's had a lot of exposure though so I think she simply drew it from her memory."

Damiex asked incredulously, "We have orgy rooms in the Palace??"

Lunara nodded, "Of course."

Go figure he rolled his eyes.

"Oh the stories I could tell you about her when she was younger." Sakura giggled.

Ariel and Serenity both leaned in. "Go on..."

Sakura smiled. "Well even from a young age that girl was always thinking about sex. Snow Maidens are fairly sexual beings normally anyways but this girl loved to sculpt cocks and different sexual positions, it was actually rather funny."

Lunara chuckled, "Well now we know where she got her skill from."

"Oh yes there is no doubt. But I can't tell you how many times I walked in on that girl jilling off and screaming her head off. She had no shame that daughter of mine."

Everyone even Damiex was laughing hard at the stories Sakura was sharing. While Alissa had grown up and matured and now acted more reserved in public settings, in private she was still the same sexual animal that it seemed she was when she was younger too.

They stayed a few more hours as they chatted and relaxed before they mounted back up and headed back for home. It took a couple hours but eventually they were descending to the Palace grounds heading for the pastures and stables to land. They touched down and Alizay and several palace staff were waiting for them.

"Welcome home my Lord, I trust your trip went well?"

Damiex gave her a little kiss and squeezed her ass as she blushed for him. "Yes it did, it was wonderful. Shi-Drakon is a magnificent creature and perfect partner. I got to see much more of my land and we also visited Ice Falls and Alissa's mother, Sakura."

Alizay smiled at him as she led him and the ladies back to the Palace for dinner.

"I'm sure the High Priestess was thrilled to host you my Lord. It's good for you to have met her and be introduced."

They continued to talk about what they had seen as conversation flowed as they made their way into the dining hall. When they were seated Damiex found Serenity on his lap and Ariel on his right. By chance Alissa was sitting on his left tonight and he decided to tease her a bit.

"Aspiration my dear, you'll never guess who I met today while we were out."

Alissa smiled at him as she finished a bite. "Oh who was that?"

"Your mother my love."

Alissa had been lifting her fork to her mouth to take another bite when she froze as she heard that and dropped her fork. Her already pale face seemed to become even whiter and she stared at him with horror on her face.

"Seems you were keeping secrets my naughty little snow maiden. I got an earful about how she hasn't heard from you in a while and that you weren't even there when she met your new man. She did share a number of fascinating stories of your youth however."

Alissa's eyes widened and her mouth was opening and closing but nothing was coming out of it.

"It seems she wondered if she hadn't misnamed you Jill instead of Alissa for how many times she found you jilling off and cumming your little pale brains out."

Alissa's embarrassment and mortification was complete. Serenity and everyone listening around had been trying to contain their amusement and laughter at her expression and response and finally couldn't contain it any longer when Alissa screamed in horror and buried her face in her hands with her face and neck turning a bright red in the biggest blush he had ever seen on her.

Several minutes later when they had finally calmed down Alissa had a scowl on her face and growled out.

"I'm going to kill her."

***

Damiex came awake to a slightly different morning routine. Once again he had a perfect and dripping set of nether lips grinding against his mouth but this morning he had another set of gushing nether lips wrapped around his cock. He attacked the clit that was being drug across his mouth as he bellowed into the quivering hole above him as he unloaded into the current mystery pussy causing all three of them to shake and scream in climax.

As their orgasms subsided the two ladies fell off of him and crawled up to snuggled on either side of him. It turned out Ariel was riding his face and Serenity had been riding his cock.

"Good morning my loves." Damiex said as he kissed each of them.

"Good morning my husband."

"Good morning love. We let you sleep in today because it's a special day. The others have already gotten up and left but you've been stressed out waiting for news on your project and we've seen how you've been distracting yourself with training so hard in the meantime and we wanted you to get some extra rest. So this morning you're going to make love to me since Serenity already had you and then we will pamper you and clean you up and have breakfast out on the balcony. Then we will take you down to the farm and you can finally get your answer."

Serenity chimed in. "Willow and Zaxen will meet us down there later and you can get the news from them.

Damiex smiled liking this plan and turned to Ariel. She held her arms out for him and spread her legs wide and pulled them back as her sex opened waiting for him.

"Come to your woman Damiex, come claim me and fill me with your seed."

Damiex lay on top of her as he slid right in to the base as Ariel wrapped herself around him groaning in pleasure at the sensation of being stretched so deeply and widely. He let his aura out which immediately ensnared both Ariel and Serenity as their pleasure began in earnest.

Damiex began pumping himself into her with long deep strokes dragging his shaft along her clit with every motion as she screamed and cried in ecstasy milking him with her velvety fist inside of her core urging him to deposit his cum deep inside of her. He was kissing and sucking at her neck and ears leaving little nips that were driving Ariel wild as she sunk deeper into her sin.

After a while she started begging between her climactic screams. "Fuck me Damiex! Fuck me until I can't see straight! I want you to cum inside of me, creampie that red pussy and stain it white! I want to feel your seed scorching my womb as it burns me with its heat! Give me that cum, I need it now! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!"

Damiex buried himself balls deep and roared out as he came deep inside of Devotion and began to pump pints of his powerful cum into her womb. He felt her muscles clench around him as she sprayed into his groin as she wailed out a scream that made his ears ring. He kept feeling her rhythmically clench and massage him as his orgasm eventually came to an end a full minute later.

Damiex rolled off of her as she followed him plastered to his side as she shivered and jerked occasionally from the aftershocks. He saw Serenity sprawled out her eyes glassy and fingers still buried in her snatch with a little drool running down her cheek as she too twitched and jerked occasionally. Smiling he pulled his wife to his other side and just relaxed for a while.