A Taste Chaos Ch. 03

Story Info
Angels and Nightmares and Demons and War... oh my!
44.5k words
4.91
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay, I've been struggling with health issues and real life and I simply can't devote as much time to writing as I'd like. That said here's the newest chapter of Damiex's story. Silver Guardian is on hold right now as I honestly got bit burned out on it. I will go back to it eventually but for now I am focused on Taste of Chaos. Don't give up hope just be patient please.

Damiex woke to the now familiar sensation of cum rushing up his shaft and spurting out and a set of weeping nether lips riding his face. He groaned in ecstasy into the perfect little pussy on his mouth and attacked the clit causing thighs to clamp against his face and a scream to erupt above him. He felt multiple sets of lips trade off during his long orgasm until he was finally done and Willow as it turned out climbed from his head and chest. It seems all of the girls including Alizay got their treat this morning as seven drunk faces greeted him with pleased smiles.

With a demonic grin on his face Damiex greeted them. "Good morning my ladies, thank you for the wake up call."

All in sync as if they'd practiced it they said as one, "Good morning love!" Before they all giggled and started to get ready for the day. Alizay led him into his wardrobe and dressed him in what had become fairly traditional clothing for him of an elaborate buckled and strapped leather vest in blood red and tight black pants and high chunky boots. Alizay had commented more than one morning on how dangerous and powerful it made him look and how she got wet just looking at him. He still knew nothing of fashion and pretty much let his little succubus always have her way which pleased her to no end.

After a quick but filling breakfast Amaranda, Alissa, Cassius and Lunara left to attend to other duties and tasks. Being the Sins and near the top of the Lands of Lust they all had troops and responsibilities within the Palace and capital that they saw to regularly. Each Sin's troops were fanatically loyal to their Sin and would fight feverishly in defense of the Palace and the Capital. Most days they were busy but Damiex had made sure that they took some time for themselves as well.

Zaxen and Damiex along with Willow and Ariel and Serenity and Alizay however made their way to the back of the Palace to the small personal farm that had been erected discretely on the grounds at Damiex's order. Damiex wanted Zaxen there at the ground level as well as Willow as both of them would be involved in every step as this either succeeded or failed.

When they got there a sizable collection of the ground staff was waiting for them having been organized previously by Alizay. They all had experience tending the grounds and orchards and vineyards around the Palace and Alizay had even had some staff brought in that had experience raising livestock native to Lust as well.

Damiex and Willow addressed everyone and shared what they had gathered and what they knew of the different needs and care of the animals and crops so that everyone involved had the same knowledge. Damiex passed out dozens of farmers almanacs that he had bought at the stock show to use as a guide as well. The staff's focus was to find out what food the animals were tolerant to that grew here natively and to care for their needs and tend the crops. It would be a new challenge and a learning experience but aside from the animals this would be old hat to them as it's what they did daily for the rest of the grounds as well.

The next two hours was spent unloading all of the different animals and getting them setup in their enclosures and pens as they began to settle down and explore their new homes. After that it was time for the crops. A decent garden and field had been plowed for all of the crops and eventually all of them were unloaded.

Damiex instructed Alizay to have Ariel's roses and Serenity's lilies planted in his private waterfall garden and to have special attention paid to them to be protected. The rice due to its unique growing needs was sent off to another part of the grounds along a stream where they had constructed and flooded a rice paddy for optimum growing conditions.

When Damiex looked back Willow was walking the tilled soil and was casting a few spells that he saw settle into the ground. He made his way over and saw her talking to Zaxen as she did this and the rest of the staff were listening intently.

"The soil is already rich and fertile, it's been well tilled and should support everything without problem. I'm just casting a few spells to enriched the soil with a few common nutrients from Earth to help them thrive. It's low level earth magic so it isn't difficult and should be easy for most demons to cast since they are so rich in magic. I'll teach it to you here later Zaxen."

Maturity smiled at her, you could tell he was happy to be involved and excited to start work himself. "Thank you Lady Willow, I look forward to learning from you so I can help make our Lord's dream a success. I'm also looking forward to working the land myself. I spent a few years on a farm in my youth and am looking forward to experiencing it again."

Willow smiled and laughed a bit. "Just Willow, Zaxen. But I understand what you mean, I have spent a lot of time on farms myself over the years and I love growing things. Now the soil is ready so we can begin planting."

Over the loud protests of Alizay and the gathered staff about how it wasn't proper and was beneath him, Damiex got right into it and helped with the planting of all the crops as well. He shut down their protests when he simply said, "Hard work is something I've always done and it certainly isn't beneath me. It's good for the soul and it's my project and I want to be involved."

Ariel and Serenity were right beside him with smiles as were Willow and Zaxen while Alizay ran and organized everyone and kept constant attention on Damiex and Serenity wiping them down and getting them frequent cool drinks and juices.

A few hours later and they were all finally done.

Ariel and Serenity and Damiex and Zaxen and Willow were walking around looking at their work proudly. They made their way over to the animals and Willow spoke up.

"This is perfect. Look closely, see how they are relaxed and already grazing and going about their business? They aren't frightened or scared they are relaxed and happy. So long as their digestive systems agree with what they eat this should work. The only thing we are missing is horses."

Damiex laughed. "I hadn't planned on eating horses. Everything here is meant eventually for eating when we grow in size for trade and consumables just like on Earth. Horses weren't on my menu."

Willow slapped his arm. "Not for eating you dork! I just meant on farms you typically see horses and I absolutely love horses, I've been riding for all my life and I will miss them. Are there any horse like creatures here?"

Damiex shrugged and looked at Ariel who responded. "We do in fact have something though they are fairly rare and most roam in wild herds. Some are used similarly to how horses were before cars. They are called Nightmares, slightly larger than all but the biggest breeds of earth horses, they are pure black with twin twisted horns like a ram and glowing red eyes and can breath fire. Oh and they also have a large pair of wings like ours and both run on the plains and soar through the sky."

Willow's eyes lit up in joy and even Damiex had to admit to himself that they sounded very cool.

"Are they trainable? Can they be tamed?" She asked.

Ariel nodded, "If you are strong enough then yes. They form a bond with their master but they are proud creatures and quite powerful. If you don't have enough power then they won't accept you and will try to kill you. If they do accept you however they bond for life and are extremely loyal."

Willow was practically bouncing up and down in excitement. "Do you think I'd be strong enough?"

Ariel walked closer to her. "I don't know, I've never gauged your strength before. Here take my hand and pour your magic into me and let me get your measure. I'm one of the strongest demons in the Circle, Damiex is on a whole 'nother level so he wouldn't be a good judge."

Willow grasped her hand and centered herself as she brought her magic to the surface and channeled it into Ariel. Ariel's eyes widened slightly before she smiled broadly.

"That was surprisingly impressive. I'd judge your power to be on the level of an old and rather powerful archmage. Rather surprising, how old exactly are you, it's rare to find a human that found the means to cheat time. There have been several through the ages but you I don't know."

Willow smiled in pride and loved the look of appreciation and pride she saw in Damiex's gaze at that news as well. "You know better than to ask a lady her age, I will just say that I've been around for a long time and the Middle Ages were both very free in some ways and very dangerous in others to my kind. I've always managed to stay under the radar and keep to myself mostly."

Damiex had already made up his mind and turned to look or Alizay only to realize that once again she had seemed to appear at the perfect time as if by magic. He smiled at her and gave her a little kiss causing her to blush especially as she was in front of so much of the staff right now.

"It always amazes me how you do that my cute little succubus, you're a treasure."

Alizay bowed to him smiling her loving smile. "I live to serve you my Lord and try my hardest to anticipate your needs."

"You do a remarkable job my lovely. Now how feasible would it be to get a couple of Nightmares here stabled on the grounds? Willow would be over the moon to have her own and I find myself wanting to ride as well." Ariel and Serenity took that moment to slide up to him and look at him knowingly.

"And it seems my wives want to join us all as well." Causing them to nod their heads and then kiss his cheeks.

Alizay was quick to respond. "That won't be a problem my Lord, I will see to it that an appropriate Nightmare is found for you and will procure several more for everyone. They tend to thrive when they are in groups of six or more so I will ensure that a dozen including a stallion for you and plenty of mares for him will be here within the next few days. I will have an appropriate stable and pasture setup for them. They roam but always bed down at their home once they are bonded."

Damiex was impressed by just how much she knew. It always amazed him how she not only anticipated his needs but make a request and not only was it completed without hesitation but by the time he finished his thought Alizay always seemed to be several steps ahead and knew everything about whatever he asked. A treasure seemed to be a term that didn't truly do her justice.

"Thank you my little darling that's perfect."

When he turned around Willow was looking at him with hope it her eyes biting her lip in an adorably sexy way. He simply nodded his head and smiled widely. She screamed in joy and launched herself at him and he caught her in his arms as she kissed all over his face and neck before trying to suck the tongue out of his mouth and humping him as she clung to him.

"Ok ok ok calm down." He said as they broke the kiss. "In a few days they will be here and we can all form our bonds and start riding. You're going to have to help teach me as the only thing I've ridden before is a woman into heaven."

He said that last part with a demonic grin and she slapped his arm and giggled happily.

"Ok let's go relax a little bit. I think you'll like my little garden area."

Willow climbed down off of him and they all made their way around the grounds walking through the beauty of it. The grounds were vast so it took a while but eventually they made their way into the secluded and private waterfall garden. When they entered through the grove of trees Willow gasped in surprise at the splendor of it all. It was one of the most beautiful natural scenes she had ever seen.

"This is my private retreat for just me and my Lady Lust and our Sins and my lovers. Ariel's Red Cascade roses and Serenity's Lilies will be grown here just for them. I know you cultivate a lot of plants for your craft, would this be a good place for you to grow them?"

Willow was beaming at him as she nodded yes. Before Damiex could even ask Alizay responded.

"I will have a natural large plot is set aside for Lady Willow and will also bring in the Capital's foremost herbalist to come and tutor her at her convenience as well."

Damiex just smiled at her and gave her a little kiss. The group went over to a covered gazebo structure and sat down in the comfortable loungers. Ariel and Serenity were on his lap like normal and Zaxen was on his left and Willow was on his right.

Zaxen sighed in contentment. "That was a good mornings work, what we need now is an ice cold beer! Nothing better after hard work under the sun."

As soon as he finished saying that Alizay appeared with two large and frosty mugs of that very thing which she handed to Damiex and Zaxen. She was soon back and had served wine to the rest of the ladies. Serenity and Ariel and Willow started up their own conversation and Zaxen and Damiex had theirs.

"My Lord I took it upon myself to do some of the work to ramp up for the next stage. I truly believe this will be successful and I wanted to start work on what comes after. I know you have little knowledge of the Land whereas it's something I have to know intimately for the security of yourself and the Capital. Outside the main ring for the city stretches vast plains where a considerable amount of farming already takes place. I suggest that we setup around a dozen farms and a few ranches each around 2,000 acres. I know we can't get the materials for all of them at once but the land and structures and everything need to be ready by the time we do. It will take a bit of time for everything to be built and we also have to staff it."

Zaxen took a long pull on his beer and then continued.

"We can get some of the labor from the city but the rest I suggest we get from the large farming families that are around it already. If we give them the land and a stipend to setup in time and agree to give them a small portion of the profits then they will work the land and raise the herds. The families are large enough that they could split and keep working the existing farms that supply the capital and everything else including trade and other districts, but the younger generation could start their own farms working for you."

Damiex considered what Maturity had to say as he absentmindedly rubbed one of Ariel's horns just how she liked it.

"You know that's a really good plan. I'm impressed Zaxen and very grateful for the effort and thought you put into this. Let me ask you this, you already have so much of this worked out do you want to lead it and make it happen?"

Zaxen smiled broadly glad he could be helpful to his Lord. "I'd be honored to my Lord and it would be a pleasure. I will get started and we can start breaking ground immediately. I'll have the families contacted like we discussed and make the proposals. We demons are rather industrious with our numbers and magic, we should be finished with construction in the next month or so. It's not like we will be building massive walls or stone structures."

Damiex nodded amazed at the speed with which things could be constructed. "That does bring up a question I have. This is still going to be rather expensive. How is this going to be paid for?"

Alizay stepped up and answered before Zaxen could. "My Lord, you are the Ruler of this entire world. It is not like many of the human governments and being a democracy or anything. You are the highest authority and this is a monarchy. While there are budgets and gold tied up in the economy and government you have a massive yearly slush fund that you can use however you desire. The Land of Lust is very very wealthy and is heavily involved in trade and commerce. A large portion of that is for your personal use. Since this is your own personal project you could easily pay for it from that. Think of the contents of your vault as your savings, and this as your daily working capitol."

Damiex's eyes went a bit wide at that, he hadn't been told in such plain terms to realize just how wealthy he really was and how and why he could always get anything he asked for. There was a cathedral of gold just waiting for his any request.

He coughed a little bit at that before he regained his composure. "Ahem, well that's interesting. But sounds good, use what you need Zaxen and I'm sure Alizay will ensure whatever is needed is done. Keep Ariel and Willow in the loop as both will want to know. Ariel keeps track of my life and Willow wants to be involved in the operation too so make sure to bring her in. I'm sure you two will be busy over the coming weeks and be in and out of the Palace."

When he finished his beer, the first one he'd had and he'd decided he quite liked them, Ariel grabbed his attention.

"You still need to keep up your training love, you know that."

Damiex sighed but agreed as they all got up and started to break up into the rest of their day. Zaxen went off to start work immediately while Willow, Serenity and Ariel made their way into the Palace and over to the training grounds for the remainder of the afternoon where they met Amaranda who continued to be Damiex's primary magical instructor. When he was working with Ariel one on one in combat, Amaranda was working with Willow and Serenity. Willow knew that sooner or later she'd have to engage in combat and also wanted to work with her growing magic power from being with Damiex.

She knew that war was a frequent companion to the Hells and it had been a long time since she could practice so freely. It had become harder and harder to hide on Earth in such a modern world with such widespread electronic eyes now. Indulging in her magic and soon in her witchcraft and brewing would be a wonderful and new experience to her. She could tell she had a lot she could learn from Amaranda, no matter that Willow was technically older than her she cheekily thought to herself. She never planned on letting slip her exact age and grinned at the thought.

After an arduous afternoon of training the five of them entered the attached bath to clean off. Damiex grabbed Amaranda and brought her into a steaming shower with him as he began to wash her gently and throughly as she sighed in pleasure and let his magic fingers go to work on her beautiful body. Damiex had wanted to talk to her alone and this was the perfect opportunity.

"My beautiful Desire I wanted to talk to you for a while. Have you thought about what I asked you a little while back? How can I show my love for you? What do you desire?" At the last he whispered it out into her ear as she moaned when his fingers tweaked her nipples. She kissed him and rubbed herself against his body before she broke the kiss and smiled naughtily at him.

"You already satisfy so many of my desires and you do it like no other. In that regard you can satisfy me more tonight. But to answer your very sweet question yes I have. Like my title I am a very materialistic demon and greatly desire gold and gems and jewelry. I use it heavily in my magic and I have skill at enchanting. I've always dreamed of having my own jewelry store and enchanting shop. Surrounded by all that gold and precious stones and all of that beauty would be heavenly."

Damiex smiled at her as he gently ran his fingers through her nether lips as she shivered and mewled for him. "Very well my Desire, I'm glad to grant your wish. Where do you want your store?"

He continued to manipulate and tease her body building her closer to her climax. She stammered out as she gripped his arm getting close her thighs trembling "I-In -t-the Palace!!!! Nnnnnngh, a small high end store and enchanting shop! Ohhhhh FUCK!!!!"