A Taste of Cherie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I run the switch across her body, over her back and buttocks and between her legs. She knows her beating will resume—but when? The switch slides over her vulva and is yanked away suddenly; she flinches. The strike arrives a second later than expected, after her muscles relax. She wails. I continue to caress her, showing with my hands exactly how much beauty I find in the contour of her buttocks and thighs. The switch teaches her, too, of her own vulnerability. I pepper her buttocks with a volley of sharp strikes, varying the amount of pain in each blow.

"Is 'Roxanne' ready for her pussy spanking?"

"Oooooo!"

She squeezes her thighs together defensively, which is ridiculous because self defense is impossible when you're face down, handcuffed, with a hook in your you-know-what. I push her thighs apart.

"We gotta teach Roxanne a lesson, remember?"

She whines defeatedly. I prod her vulva with the switch somewhat experimentally. Her knees falter momentarily, but the hook keeps her body in position.

"Cherie, open your legs," I order.

She reluctantly obeys.

I strike her again. She whines; of course it's painful. But she keeps her thighs apart as instructed, forcing herself to obey. But if you're waiting for me to just start wailing on her, you're got the wrong idea. I don't treat her like that. I give her a chance to experience the full profile of each blow, from the initial sting of impact through the lingering burn. I give her pussy over a dozen blows, some of which are quite sharp, and she squeals and whines into her gag. It actually hurts to do this to her, because I feel her pain. But this is about a lot more than mere pleasure at this point.

I begin to pepper her thighs and buttocks with the switch again, using short quick sharp strokes. Some of them hit her pussy, eliciting a series of pained wails. She's not very brave, nor do I want her to be.

Eventually I stop. I'm not sure if I'm done yet or not, so I quietly look her over. She's holding steady, and her legs and pussy are streaked with red, though not welted. She waits patiently, her vagina swollen with arousal. I reach out and grab right between her legs. She flinches, but after a second she lets her muscles relax and surrenders to me. I spread her pussy lips apart and gaze at her pink interior, beholding what is mine. After a moment, I slip one finger inside, gingerly pleasuring her. She thrusts her pelvis against my fingers hungrily, and inhales sharply as my touch becomes increasingly aggressive. My fingers delve deeper inside her, eliciting a soft moan of pleasure. Then with my free hand, I pepper her buttocks with quick sharp rhythmic blows. After a moment I toss the switch aside, to focus fully on her pleasure. She gyrates her hips against my fingers, desperate for my touch. I start rubbing her clit, slowly at first and then more quickly, eliciting a series of whines and gasps from her. She squirms and tries to say something, and then lets out a low groan.

"That sounded dangerously close to an orgasm."

"Hmm mmmmm?"

"I don't know. Bad princesses like Roxanne might not get to orgasm at all."

"Mmmmurgh!"

I slap her ass sharply. "Definitely not with that attitude," I warn.

She goes silent. She knows better than to argue. She wants to orgasm really bad, though. So she sighs softly while I pet her ass.

"Alright. If my princess is very well behaved, I might give her a little reward," I promise graciously. The words are barely out of my mouth and I can already feel her glowing. She trembles expectantly while I help her stand and remove her gag, and then we stand face to face. As soon as she sees my eyes travelling over her naked body, she gives her hips a seductive shake. This turns into a little dance, such as is possible while handcuffed and hooked. It goes on for a couple minutes—I'm standing there with my arms crossed over my chest, just smiling at her. She's smiling too, dancing and swaying her hips. She still has her nipple clamps on.

As soon as I make a move towards her, she tries to suppress her smile, and fails miserably. Her expression melts into pure elation as I step forward and kiss and embrace her. She returns my kiss with her impossibly soft lips, pressing her soft and warm body into my solid and muscular frame. My hands are all over her, communicating the hunger interwoven with my desire. Her pussy dribbles freely over my fingers, as she peppers my face with her hot little kisses. Ours tongues entwine and connect, and my heart races in my chest.

Finally I pull away, breathlessly.

"Is Roxanne going to cum?" she asks timidly.

"No," I state with finality.

She wilts, and instantly begins to pout. I could punish her for pouting, but then she'll just be miserable. And I don't want her to be miserable.

After an appropriate pause, I supply the second half of my answer: "But Cherie is."

"Oh fuuuuu—" she answers, finishing off with a somewhat forced "—dge". She's not allowed to curse. She knows that. Then she smiles at me mischievously for just a second and looks away with embarrassment. A number of other emotions play across her face before she finally answers.

"You really had me for a second there," she admits with a nervous chuckle that hides a tiny smile. "I love how my whole world depends on your decisions."

"I know. But only because I use my power to take care of you," I state calmly, moving behind her to remove her hook.

"I'm your little flower!" she adds cheerfully. "You're my water, my soil, and my sunshine!"

"Aww, Cherie. Yes you are," I say as I slip the hook out. Then I smack her ass just because I can, eliciting a small 'eeep!'. I give a tap on her shoulder, and she goes down on all fours. She crawls beside me as I head into the bedroom, positioning herself in the middle of a fluffy pink shag rug.

"I await your command, master," she declares, her entire body subtly trembling. She leans back on her hands, exposing her bare breasts casually.

I look over her assertively. "Get a toy out of the closet," I order.

"Yes, master," she says eagerly. She crawls across the carpet and sticks her head into the closet, her bottom half sticking out as she roots around. I just watch. She sways her hips seductively, and eventually crawls back to me with a large purple dildo clutched between her teeth. She rests her head between my thighs, and I caress her hair.

"Play with yourself, princess," I order.

"Yes, my lord."

She scurries back to the center of the rug and locks eyes with me as she slowly slips the dildo inside her mouth. She slavers over it lustily, being careful not to dribble over herself. Her eyes dart downward as she slides the dildo inside herself, and then up at me, seeking approval. At first, her attention is completely on me, but as her physical pleasure builds, she slowly starts to pay more attention to herself. She whines softly and leans backward, curling her toes and tensing her thighs.

Meanwhile, I set back on the bed and watch. I take off my watch and shoes, and unfasten my belt. Once I'm ready, I stop her. "Alright, Cherie. Get on the bed."

She stops instantly and leaves the dildo on the rug to climb up beside me. Then she lays down at my side, looking at me expectantly. Her body is glowing, with desires met and unmet. She wants to be kissed, but she's waiting for my lead. So I lean over her and kiss her passionately, pinning her soft naked body into sheets. I thrust my hand between her legs, feeling how she has become wet and flushed with heat, whining and moaning softly. Her kisses become deeper and more desperate as her erotic passion builds urgency. Now her hands are all over my body, over my chest and thighs. She reaches between my legs, but my clothes obstruct her touch. I prop myself up, and guide her fingers to the buttons of my shirt. She undoes them eagerly, and soon my shirt is off. She moves down to the button of my slacks, and then slides my boxers from my body.

She regards my nude body with a mixture of anticipation, delight, admiration, respect, and fear. I am her king, and her shyness acknowledges my power. She returns my touch as soon as I lean over her again, reaching down to grab my cock. A wicked smile spreads across her face as her soft fingers curl around my shaft as she starts to stroke me. She's getting bold. I let out a low grown, and my cock grows harder in her hand. She strokes me faster.

I caress and squeeze her breasts, and then lay small kisses on them. As I move down, she lets my cock slip from her hand and rests her arms on my shoulders. Her nipples are incredibly sensitive, and she gasps as I remove her nipple clamps. I lick her nipple softly, and then bite. She moans, and then whines sharply. I do the same to her other nipple, and she bites her lip in anticipation of the pain.

Suddenly she puts a hand on my chest. We gaze at each other, but her expression is rather cryptic.

"What?" I ask abruptly. "What do you want?"

She bites her lip to hide a tiny but very wicked smile. "May I touch you, master?"

"Yeah, of course."

"No mean—" she sputters, breaking off halfway. "I mean, with you laying down?"

"You want to worship your master?"

"I do!"

"Alright. Worship me."

I lay on the bed beside her, with my arms folded behind my head. She kneels over me, looking over my somewhat muscular and hairy body. She looks nervous, because she's never asked to do anything like this before, but also incredibly excited. I give her an encouraging nod.

She starts with my feet. She kisses their tops softly, cradling them lovingly in her hands. She handles them as if they are incredibly precious, loved and cherished. Even fragile, which I find strange because I don't think of myself that way.

She moves on, tossing a cautious smile in my direction as she caresses my shins and calves. Her kisses travel up my body, towards my thighs. She places a kiss on each knee, while caressing me with her impossibly soft and delicate fingers. She's a dream. An angel.

Our breathing grows shorter and more tinged with erotic excitement as she reaches my thighs. She glances at me again, but this time she's not seeking my approval. She's seeing if I share her arousal. I lay back, and let a low groan escape my lips. She works her hands up over my thighs, and kisses the insides on either side of my groin. Her hands rove over my skin, and she gently cradles my scrotum. She licks me softly, running her soft pink tongue around the base of my shaft. Then suddenly, she takes my cock in her mouth, very gently. She looks up, smiling with her eyes as she slowly moves up and down my cock. I can feel my precum leaking. She licks her lips and keeps going, and it feels better than anything.

But I stop her. I grab a fist of her hair and gently pull, bringing the rest of my angel along with it. She cast a loving glance downward and then connects with my gaze. I wipe her mouth with a sheet, and a sheepish grin appears on her face.

"That's enough, Cherie. If I cum now, I won't be able to cum inside you."

She beams with pride.

"Are you done worshipping me?"

She shakes her head, no, and goes back down, kissing my stomach and then my chest. Her hands travel the contours of my torso adoringly, and she slowly pushes herself higher, kissing my neck. She moves faster, as if building towards a crescendo. Suddenly we're face to face, and she kisses my lips aggressively, as if her life depends on it. I embrace her and kiss her back, encircling her in my powerful arms. I pin her on her back once, more, letting my hair dangle over her face. She bites her lip, but her nervousness is overcome with pride as she gazes into my eyes.

"My king!" she whispers.

I let out an approving grunt and slowly take her arms, forcing them above her head. Then I take her thighs, and bend them double so that her ass is exposed. She knows what's happening, and puts up a symbolic struggle. She flexes her arms and kicks her legs, but my weight pins her down effortlessly. As soon as she realizes she is helpless, she lets out a short gasp, and looks at me expectantly.

I take my cock in my hand and slide it inside her pussy. Her thighs flex sensuously as she receives me, and she inhales sharply. I begin to fuck her—slowly at first. She bites her lip a little and lets her eyes flutter shut. Then I pick up speed. Her breath grows ragged and her pussy tenses around my cock. Each thrust of my body slams against her thighs, throwing her back against the bed. She clutches at the sheets, and then at my shoulders. She's never at rest; the muscles of her stomach and thighs quiver and tremble as I enter her, and her loins tense involuntarily around my cock. She whines softly and rhythmically in response to my thrusts. I build force, slamming against her buttocks. My arms slip from her wrists to her shoulders, and then to her sides. My fingers dig into her skin as I clutch her, and she crosses her arms behind her head and arches her back. I can tell she's on the edge.

We orgasm at the same time. I shout her name, and she moans mine. The pleasure is incredible, and I can feel my sperm draining from my body and filling her cavity as a wave of intense pleasure washes over me. She reaches out and grabs me, and claws her fingers into my back, still trembling from her own orgasm. I come down before she does, and watch the tail end of her orgasm. I collapse onto her, holding her and being held by her as the pleasure lingers. She quietly caresses my chest and then reaches up to touch my cheek. I give her a soft kiss.

"I love you," I say softly.

"I love you too!" she whispers back emphatically. Then she looks at me worriedly. "I think I scratched you!"

"It's fine, babe."

"I'll go get the salve!"

"Babe."

She nuzzles up to me. "I just like doing nice things for you."

"I know. But first, I'm going to hold you. For however long I want."

She doesn't answer for a while, and I listen to her breathing softly. She looks at me somewhat cryptically, and I gently slip two fingers under her slave collar and pull her to me for another kiss. I let her lay back on the bed, and she scrunches her toes playfully.

"You're adorable," I tell her finally. "Especially when you're shy."

"Oh, we both know I'm a mouse" she answers, looking like a very satisfied mouse at that.

"You're a little more than that."

"What am I?"

"Loved. Delicious. Unique. You're the light of my life, Cherie."

She bites her lip as she struggles to accept the depth of my love for her. Then, finding herself incapable of speech, she snuggles up to me.

"It's alright, Cherie. You don't have to talk while I tell you how beautiful you are, and how much I love you."

She squeezes my thigh and nuzzles my cheek. After a long silence, she speaks. "Remember when you bought me?"

"Yeah. When you signed yourself over to me, I took off all your clothes and threw you over my shoulder. Then I carried you out to my car and stuffed you in your cage. Remember that?"

"Of course! I barely fit."

"You didn't complain, though."

"It was cozy! It was kinda cute, too, how you looked at me when you locked me inside."

"Wait... cute?"

"Definitely! I knew you were showing off."

"I was."

"And it worked. I was impressed."

"That was almost five years ago now."

"Already? Gosh, you're right."

"I'm going to get your pussy pierced, for our anniversary."

"Ooh! That's exciting. Do you have something picked out already?"

"I do."

"I bet it's really pretty!"

"Of course it is. Getting pierced is going to hurt though."

"Well, yeah. It's okay though. I don't mind suffering a little for you."

"Would you mind showing it off? At, say, a nude beach?"

"Oh that's such a filthy plan! What else am I getting dragged into?"

"Hmmm. What else can you do with pretty girls?"

"Put stuff up their butts?"

"That never gets old."

Cherie tries not to grin, while her face is covered by a blush which has been gradually spreading for some time now. I just smile at her, and run my fingers over the tip of her pointy ear. We spend some time together in bed, and then get washed up. She inspects my scratch marks and insists on administering salve, which I allow. She's very gentle and attentive. Eventually, I give her a small kiss and lock her in her cage.

She watches quietly while I play video games. I keep expecting to hear the scribbling of gel pens over paper, but every time I look at her, her eyes are on me. I think about her as I play. Sometimes I let her sleep with me in bed, but others I keep her locked in her cage. I think it makes it more meaningful when I do let her sleep with me. Plus, I very much enjoy waking her up and unlocking her cage in the morning. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to walk up to her and open the door, and gently lead her out. She'll yawn lazily and crawl after me to the kitchen, and I'll sit at the table while she makes us breakfast. And then? Maybe we'll go to the zoo, or see a movie, or just make love all day. I don't know if it'll be another perfect day, but it'll be a day with Cherie, and that's kind of the same thing.

12