Stuart Becomes a Slave to Angela

Story Info
Stuart becomes the slave Angela wants.
2.3k words
4.14
13.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

"Stu are you available?" the text read. Soon answered the message. "Available in the evening or on Friday."

"Friday it is, be home at 6 p.m." Signed Ela.

As requested I was knocking on the door a couples of minutes before six.

"Hello Stuart, come in darling." Angela said.

"Hello Angela." We kissed softly on the lips.

"Would you be kind and get some coffee going and while you are at it get undressed and wait for me in the living room. Before you go on with the ordered dear, kneel and kiss my feet, I just have stockings on and no shoes so that your lips can touch them." I knelt, kissed each foot reverently and got up.

"Thank you Mistress, for letting me kiss your beautiful feet."

"Well said subbie." She kissed me and left.

Got the coffee ready as Angela likes it, undressed as instructed and waited in the living room. Angela came in and as always I found her flabbergasting. She had sandals on with stockings garter belt no panty, a sexy vinyl or pvc corset, her unforgettable leather gloves and as last time the pony tail and a similar make up.

"Let´s have the coffee before it gets cold and then we can play."

"Yes Angela, sorry Mistress Ela."

"It´s ok Stu, we have still not entered our D/s realm."

"Speaking about things related to our relationship, would you go for an all time relationship with me, maybe a 24/7 one?" Angela looked at me already anticipating my thoughts.

"Maybe." I answered.

"You would have to move in with me, that is a must and as our relationship grows so does your obligation to obey me not only in our sex activities. You are not aware yet but, you mine already and will admit it to yourself very soon. Then the only thing left to do is fot you go for it 24/7. I will listen to everything you have to say and you will be able to have limits, as well as suggesting changes in the things we do, but I have the last call always. Although it is most lightly that you won´t want to change much, because you will like what we do. Anyway the limits would always be available in whatever instance."

"I thank you for the offer, you are so confident, that is why you are a dominant, there's no doubt about it. Could we see how we get along today, Angela?" I said in a thoughtful way.

"I think your doubts are fading away, which I thank because you are quite something, which I have not come across excepting for the one I told you about, who passed away."

"Thank you for all you have said." I kept silent and finished my coffee.

"Kneel." I did without question and just looked at her, knowing it had started. "Kiss my feet."

"Yes Mistress." and did lovingly. "Look at me." As I got my head up I saw a collar in her hand and I kept still.

"Ohh yes, this is for you subbie." And the collar with D rings was put on my neck.

"You belong to me, right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"There are things that we will do often and others not, but I want to see how much do I have to work on you to make you humble before me. Some things you might find sexy and enjoy and others humiliating, either way it is a way to know each other and to train you so that you obey me always."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now get that leash that´s on the table." I did, knowing that he comes the humiliation as I handed the leash to her.

"Get on all fours." I did as told and heard the click of the leash in one of the D rings. Then a tug. I looked up, she looked down and no words were needed. I followed behind her and we just moved around the living room, then she stopped and dropped the leash.

"I just wanted to test you."

"Yes Mistress."

"I´m going to tie you up similar to last time but this time naked, spank you and get you horny."

"If you say so Mistress."

"Follow me to the bedroom." I did as last time the pulleys were ready so were the cuffs. I extended my wrists and she put the leather cuffs on, then the rope was tied to the D rings and were pulled up high. I could hardly keep my feet on the ground. Then the ankle cuffs and spread bar were put in place.

"I will not gag you subbie, so that I can hear your limits."

"Yes Mistress."

"Look at this flogger, the first to use on you."

"I do not know how it feels since I have no experience." I said afraid.

"I´ll go easy on you, this has to become fun for us both. If it does not work out today there´s nothing to worry about, but if it does, you will want to become my slave, of course that does change how we do things. Anyway let´s see." As she was saying all this to me she moved the flogger from one side to another.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." I said. Mistress Ela moved to my back and I felt her gloved hand caressed my cheeks, then a spank which not knowing I was to receive made me attentive.

"Mm." I said. I heard her heels move backwards. Then a swish and a slight feathery touch on my backside, then another and with each one a little nearer and stronger, slowly making a bigger and full impact on my cheek with a thudding noise. After she moved to the other side and started the same way. Later she stood more to the centre and I became aware that she was good with both hands.

Slowly starting to let go and accept the constant leather threads hitting my bottom and as it got more intense sounds from my throat made their call but not squealing, so my Mistress carried on until she put a couple of strong thuds making me yelp. Then she stopped.

"Stu all in all quite well for a first timer."

"Now the spanking is up, and this one will sting you but, I think you might get to like it."

"Hope so." My cheeks were massaged softly and felt her gloved hands all over.

"Love, here we go." The first spank was light, but steadily progressed until hard ones became constant.

"Ahhh." That hurt I said in an apprehensive way. Then another one, "Ahhh." and I felt a hand on my cock being stroked, which obviously made me horny. Another two hard spankings and then a couple of strokes on my cock. Mistress Ela came up to me and kissed me passionately and then got back to spanking me and getting me horny. I got all confused in my mind could not understand how to process it. I felt horny but also tears were running down my face and started whimpering. This carried on for a while.

"Please stop Mistress."

"What?"

"Please stop." I said again.

"You really want me to stop? then call yellow if not sure or red if you truly want me stop."

"Yes please stop." I said with in tears, "Red." I corrected myself.

Mistress Ela stopped, came around and even with my trembling lips she kissed me.

"I love you Stu." As she unlocked my feet and then lowered my arms slowly.

My backside felt as if a blowtorch had been put on me. The stinging is felt. Mistress came over with a pack of ice and cooled it down.

"You are made for this life Stu." I just heard her, still weeping and not truly hearing her in detail. A good while had gone by and I was by myself on a bed, with the ice pack still doing its job. I heard her come in. She kissed my back and lifted the ice packs and started softly kissing my bottom.

"Would life be like this with you?" I asked.

"Not always, but sometimes your bottom which belongs to me, will get some of this."

"I´ll have to think about it."

"Rest a little I´ll dress so that we go out for a drink and we can play some more."

"Mistress you might, but not me."

"You will Stu, you´ll see." I heard her come in again dressed casual with a latex glove on.

"Eh.." all I got to say, since Mistress Ela pointed out silence with her finger. I felt a cold liquid round my butt and I guessed a finger was to be introduced, which it did then another one added in and out, then nothing. I heard her go out and in again and this time a rigid thing was pushed harder into my butt, until it went past the sphincter it hurt going in and gives me an uncomfortable sensation of fullness.

"Subbie, I have just plugged you and we are now going out for a drink, put the panty I have left there for you." Mistress said as if nothing had happened a while ago.

"Yes Mistress." and dressed as ordered, still confused and not quite understanding what had just happened.

"Since we are going out you are to call me Angela, but don't forget you have to obey me."

"Yes Angela."

We went to a pub had drinks and I had my hot bottom still remembering the ordeal and butt plugged also. Cooling off, my senses started coming back and now understanding, that Angela had her decision made and was only awaiting my confirmation to being hers.

"How do you feel now Stu?"

"It is strange after all that on my backside and you stroking me, it has left me horny, but I do feel mixed up. You want me to be horny when you spank me."

"Yes that is my intention, and I think it is working and will work well, if you accept."

"Yes I still have to accept." I said not looking at her.

"There´s another thing you have to take into consideration."

"What is that?"

"You will not be able to go back to the sex life you had before, because it will be a bore to say the least, have you thought of it?" Angela added.

"No, but now you have made me aware of it."

"I've introduced you into play I like and you have excelled in it. Do you still have to think about it?"

"You are not leaving much room for me to move, are you?"

"No, definitely not, that is why you submit to me as Your Goddess."

"Life will be good for us, Stu. You are one of a kind, my imagination can run free. We can explore kink as time goes by. I'm open. "

"Yes, maybe yes Angela."

"You will still have to work your way to get into my pussy, I do not like having things in there until I´m truly confident, but for what I have seen you can get off in every way, and you like it. So my pussy is not urging you, but this life is."

"Yes you are right on that also."

"You will see that I'm right most of the time. Let s give it a try, it's worth going there, you will never forgive yourself, if you don't." Angela said and got up across the table and sat beside me and kissed me deeply.

"You are a piece of work Angela."

"Is that a compliment?"

"In a way, yes it is." I said thoughtfully.

"Will you be my subbie or slave?" She said softly into my ear.

I looked at her in an assenting way, "I surrender and offer myself to you." making it clear to Angela.

"Giving yourself to me is beautiful and precious and deeply touching to me. You will be moving in with me, my slave." Angela smiled and kissed me in ecstasy.

"Can we go Angela?"

"Yes, my pet." paid and left.

"I'm yours." I said. Angela looked at me and said nothing.

In the car Angela said, "Just let yourself." and started kissing me and fondling me in a way that was a new to me also as a role reversal. Her hand was all over me. After a while she stopped.

"Never been fondled that way." I said.

"I can do what I like to you. You are mine now. Let's get home. Angela said making feel her property. Once there, Angela undressed hurriedly and told me, "Undress."

"Yes Angela." and acted accordingly.

"Eat me slave." As she lay down on the sofa and I did with appreciation. She was soaked the orgasm was just round the corner and she came with a nice "mmmmmm." sound from her. I carried on softly with my tongue.

I looked up a second, her eyes were shut. "Goddess." I said and went back to her clit.

"Love. this is my sixth orgasm today. All that we did, your acceptance to me also gave me one and this one, I know this will never repeat as to today, similar maybe, but never the same, so I´m savouring it as a treasure."

"Love you My Goddess and Mistress to me." And as she heard me say that she had another one and just held my head against her pussy for a while.

"I´m going to masturbate you."

"Get up and give me your cock put it at hands reach." I did she stroked me until I was almost there, then she pulled the plug out and as it went out I had the orgasm, the strangest one yet.

"I guess I'm yours for good."

"Yes, there´s no question about it, slave."

"Always going further."

"Yes. I´m glad that you are mine, always and forever."

"Yes Mistress." I kissed her and fell at her side and we both fell asleep.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers