A Taste of Domination

Story Info
He becomes submissive and gets a taste is his own medicine.
1k words
4.23
2.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you get home from work, shower yourself and then meet me in the bedroom at 6pm," said the text message. A photo of her wearing a tight white top that clearly shows her erect nipples is attached to the message. Her thigh high boots were the only thing covering her beautifully smooth body.

I make sure I follow my instructions and arrive in the bedroom on time, wearing only a towel wrapped around my waist.

When I walk through the door, I see her sitting on the chair, wearing only her thigh high boots and holding a flavoured drink.

"Thanks for joining me. Now get over here on your knees and remove the towel so I can see your big fat cock" she demand.

I did exactly as I was told and knelt directly in-front of her on the towel.

She then leaned forward brushing her lips against my ear. I could feel her breath as her lips opened and began whispering. "Tonight you're mine and you will do exactly as I say. Things are going to get wild in ways that you could never imagine. Understand, slave"

"Yes mistress"I responded.

"Well open your mouth and put your hands behind your back" she ordered.

As I did just that she leaned back slightly and drank a quarter of her drink.

"Are you thirsty, you look thirsty." She said confidently.

I simply said "yes mistress".

With that she leaned forward grabbed my throat and spat directly into my mouth multiple times, taking a sip of her drink between each load that she aggressively put into my mouth.

I could taste the sweet mixture of her saliva and fruit juice. She was clearly drinking the juice to help create more saliva and demonstrate her power.

Still holding my throat she leaned forward and whispered "now swallow". Just at that moment she gently squeezed my throat tighter stamping her authority. From that moment she knew I would do anything she asked.

"Good boy, you will be tasting a lot more than that this evening, now stand" she said sturnly.

As I stood tall, my cock was semi erect directly in-front of her lips. She began to tease me by stoking, licking and kissing my cock. Wanting more she took it fully in her mouth and held it there as it grew bigger and bigger until she choked.

After moving her head back I could see my cock coated in saliva. She held her hand at the base of my cock as she spat on it, coating it in even more. She then used it as lube to stroke my rock hard shaft.

Again she took my cock into her mouth and sucked her way up and down my shaft. Her warm breath and the noise of her slurping and moaning began to push me over the edge. I could feel my cock pulsating and edging towards exploding. Noticing that I could excitement she got up off the chair and orders me to lie on the bed.

As I lay there she takes a drink before grabbing the handcuffs to restrain my arms to the headboard. Using a blindfold she then covers my eyes.

At that point she moves her way down my body teasing me with her lips and tongue. She reaches my cock and drools saliva all over by cock and balls. Unable to see I can only hear the sloppy sound of her lips slurping there way up and how my shaft covering it with more drool each time she lifts and lowers her head.

Unable to hold back from the pleasure of her mouth and hands sliding up and down my cock I feel myself exploding between her lips. Unable to hold it all in she allows it to run out of her mouth and down my shaft. Beginning to relax I think that the domination is over but I was wrong.

At that moment my mistress removed blindfold. I could see her lips were covered in cum, she asked if I'd had permission to cum. I could only respond "no mistress".

"Well naughty boys have to be punished" she said before moving her head back down to my cum covered cock.

My mind wondered thinking how she was going to punish me as she licked and sucked the cum from my cock.

With her mouth full she moves back up my body until her lips are touching mine. She begins kissing me and at first its a normal passionate kiss. I had thought she had swallowed my cum but then she slowly passes my cum from her mouth to mine. Our tongues intertwine mixing my cum and our saliva together in the most passionate kiss we had ever had.

Now with my mouth full of cum she moves up and straddles my face leaving her pussy inches from my lips.

Grabbing my hair she lowers herself onto my lips and orders me to lick her pussy. At that point I have no option but to swallow my cum and begin licking her pussy juice.

As she grinds my face she plays with her clit bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Her breath begins to get heavier and heavier as her body begins to shake.

Letting out a loud gasp my mistress begins to orgasm multiple times while covering my mouth in her tasty pussy juices. Lifting up just slightly she continued pleasuring her clit then out of nowhere I hear the rumbling sound of her vibratos.

She moves it down her body and slowly inserts it into her dripping pussy. She arches back and sits down on my chest.

"Do you want to see me cum baby" she said while shaking from the vibrations.

Her breath got even louder as she pushes the vibrator in and out of her tight pussy. As the vibrator hits her g-spot the tension in her pussy is so immense she can no longer hold it in. As she relaxing her muscles and lets out a loud moan her pussy starts to squirt over my body.

Unable to handle the pleasure any longer she collapses down onto the bed and regains her breath.