A Taste of Hell: Adron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Impressive."

"Christ, you don't care at all, do you?"

He grinned at her as he licked a fang once again. "I care."

"Uh huh."

He couldn't help but chuckle as his pet glared at him. She had come at him with full intent to kill, like he'd taught her. She deserved a reward for that.

He motioned for her to follow, and he started down the path. Curving paths of rock, a network of tunnels filled with demons of all sorts, and one of the safest places in all of Hell as far as Adron could tell. Hannah didn't know that. Sure, she'd been outside the cave plenty of times, and she'd been through torture and mayhem when the pearly gates dumped her ass in Hell. Maybe someday, he'd take her on a trip through the Gorzen Mountains, to see the Gazra Crag or the Geeraz Tombs. Maybe they could leave Death's Grip altogether, and live in Grave Valley or Angel's Spine.

Hannah thought the afterlife in Death's Grip was tough. She had no idea.

Diogo's mountain was cozy, in a strange way. Sure, Adron hated being surrounded by so much rock, but it was less the rock and more the company that it contained. Why Zel put up with all these schemers, he didn't know, but it made every moment he stayed in this cave an exercise in frustration and stress.

Good thing he had a pet, someone to take care of his stress daily.

He looked behind him, and his naked little pet met his eyes with a glare before she looked around, scanning behind her and in front of Adron, peeking around his sides. She used to be so timid, with eyes pointed down. It took a long time to teach her to keep her eyes up and open. Not that she could do much, since he destroyed her weapon, but it wouldn't always be like that. If a demon decided to go over Adron's head, and take or eat Hannah, it was up to her to survive, even if that meant running for her life. And if she got any better, even if it meant killing whoever was trying to kill her.

But for now she stayed close to him, protected by his position with Diogo while he was gone, and protected by him physically when he was here. Honestly it was easier to protect her when he was gone, when other demons couldn't challenge him cause he wasn't around.

As if Lucifer was listening to his thoughts, another demon stepped around the long, winding tunnel. Another vratorin like Adron, over seven feet tall with raptorial feet with long talons, a long smooth tail, two large horns, hard eyebrow ridges with deep set red eyes with black sclera, a large, defined jaw, and a flat, almost non-existent nose. Humans called it 'demon face', a blend of a human face and a skull.

It always came back to humans.

"Costel," Adron said.

"Adron." Costel walked toward him, tail slithering behind as he leaned forward like he was ready to pounce. "I've been waiting for you."

"I can see that."

Adron was larger, and stronger than most vratorins, but that wasn't always a good thing. In a contest of strength, sure, Adron won. In a contest of speed, it wasn't so simple. And Costel didn't need to be stronger than Adron to land a good hit with those claws, and eviscerate him.

"I want to talk about your betrayer slave."

Adron leaned forward, talons to the stone, spreading his center of mass out with his torso and tail.

"What about her?" he asked. A quick glance showed Hannah had walked up to Adron's side, a foot back, and stood close to him, closer than she usually liked.

"She stole one of my fruit."

Adron growled, and scratched his talons against the stone. "You saw it?"

"I saw her hanging around my alcove, and the fruit I stashed there disappeared."

"That sounds like an elaborate no."

Costel whip cracked his tail against the floor. "She stole from me. I get to kill her." He tilted his head to the side, and grinned past Adron at Hannah. "Or maybe I won't. I could have some fun with her first."

The human did not cover herself, like she would have in the past. Naked and angry, she stared at Costel like he was an enemy, like she was ready to gouge his eyes out if he lowered his guard. Oh how the little woman had grown.

Adron took a step toward Costel. "You're not touching my pet."

"I'm sorry, I don't remember asking for your permission." Costel came closer as well.

"And yet you need my permission, or Diogo will string you up by your entrails."

"What a load of shit. Diogo doesn't care about your slave."

This was getting tiresome. Adron came closer, until the two demons were almost touching.

"Diogo values me, Costel. Don't push me."

Costel reached out, and shoved Adron's shoulder. "About that. I've been talking to Tullius. He thinks you're a problem."

Adron let the bastard shove him, and slowly rotated to the side. Predictably, Costel strafed with him, and the two vratorin slowly circled the other, tails sticking out and slithering behind them, announcing they were ready to fight.

"A problem?"

"You've been sneaking out. Talking to people." Costel nodded his head back down the tunnel path Adron came from. "Who you been talking to?"

"Why would I tell you anything?"

"Because Tullius and I agree. And you really want to fight a devorjin?"

Adron snarled. Yeah, fighting a devorjin was a bad idea. The one damn thing those hornless, tailless brutes could do, was fight. It was why Diogo was so dangerous. He could defend his title.

"You know Diogo wouldn't allow it."

"Maybe. Maybe not." Costel continued to circle him, and Adron circled him in return, until Costel's back was to Hannah, and he looked over his shoulder at her. "You want to risk that? A fight with Tullius?"

"No. I don't."

"Then give me the betrayer slave."

"So what, you can say you'll leave me be, only to stab me in the back? Go fuck yourself, Costel."

His fellow vratorin slowly turned his head to look back at Adron, rage in his eyes, and tail twitching with obvious frustration.

"You should take the deal, Adron. I--"

Hannah threw herself onto Costel's back, hooked her left arm around the stupid demon's neck, and hooked her right hand around the ridge of his right eye. Costel roared in agony and fury as Hannah pierced his eye, and he immediately snapped up a hand and grabbed her wrist. It'd take him half a second to break it and throw her off.

But Adron was already close, and he attacked before the fool could do a thing. Costel managed to get the hand around Hannah's wrist, but Adron slashed out at the same time, and brought his claws along Costel's stomach, sideways. Hannah might have had trouble going for a proper soft, red place like the stomach, limited as she was, but Adron had no such limitations. He eviscerated the worthless vratorin, and immediately, the squirming, struggling demon's guts spilled onto the stone at Adron's already bloodied feet. The last thing you wanted to be doing with your abdominal cavity cut open, was to be standing, and fighting off someone on your back. His insides became his outsides in seconds.

Costel fell to his knees, Hannah still on his back as she tried -- and failed -- to strangle him. But she let go when she realized Costel had already fallen, and had let go of her wrist.

"Holy shit," she said, gasping. Five seconds of struggling and she was out of breath. Humans.

Before Costel could say anything, or realize just how bad he fucked up turning his back to Hannah, Adron drove his left hand up into Costel's throat and under his jaw. Vratorin had long claws. Half his finger sank into the soft flesh under his jaw as his claws pushed up into the stupid demon's brain. The light went out in his remaining eye.

Adron lifted the demon by his head with his left hand, and with his right hand, stabbed up through Costel's open guts, and ripped out the vratorin's heart. With a quiet chuckle, he tossed the body aside, and it slumped against the curved wall of the cave tunnel. An imp or grem would come along soon and cart it off, either at Diogo's request, or to eat the corpse and salvage what little resonance was left.

"I'm impressed," he said, and he smiled down at his pet as he gently squeezed the blood-soaked heart in his palm. "You could have gotten us both killed. Not to this moron, but to Diogo." A quick glance behind him and again in front of him showed what he realized, and what Costel had realized when he picked this approach. This section of the tunnel was a hard curve, and had no spectators. No one could say Adron killed Costel with help.

Since Diogo was the bailiff, he'd enforce a proper fight. This was not a proper fight. Costel wanted to fight Adron, but not have to face repercussions from Diogo who needed Adron's services. It backfired beautifully.

"I saw an opportunity. I took it. Like you taught me, right?"

"You risked both our lives, not just your own. Not the same thing."

She shrugged again as she frowned. "You could have just let me die."

"I could have. I should have. But I didn't." And he wouldn't.

They looked at each other for a while, silence falling on them in the depths of the mountain cave. But after a while, he nodded, smiled, and resumed the walk back to his alcove. And he ate Costel's heart as he did.

She jogged up to his side. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Don't give me that shit. Why didn't you hand me over? Sure he would probably try and kill you eventually, but it'd give you time, right?"

He didn't say anything. It took a couple minutes to reach his alcove, a room high up in the wall, and he had to jump to reach the ridge of its entrance and pull himself up. Hannah climbed up, grunting with the effort as her small hands and bare feet found rocks or jutting bone, but she managed.

Within the safety of his alcove, he took off his armor. The skull of a devorjin he once killed. The skull of a tregeera he once killed. Several hard plates of meera metal. Several more hard plates of aera metal you couldn't get in Death's Grip. A dozen straps of goort leather that held the ensemble together against his massive body; massive compared to Hannah anyway.

She helped him, and set the pieces aside against the curved wall. And once he was naked, she grabbed a fallo sheet and wiped his body down with the white, absorbing fabric. She'd have to wash it later.

He knelt down for her, and smiled at her as she wiped the blood of remnants from his horns, head, and tendrils.

"Come on Adron. Tell me. You owe me that much, after... after everything."

He shrugged, and once the blood was mostly off him, he lay on his pile of furs. Hannah knew better than to take them for her idiot dress idea; he'd punish her harshly if she did. Skulls decorated his room, the skulls of fellow vratorins, big devorjins, and a few eager tregeeras and gorgalas. And a dozen human skulls as well. More than their skulls, he kept the bones of his kills, demons and betrayers that needed to be put down, and good hunts that led to humans who put up a fight. Some hung on the walls of the cave, others decorated the floor, while many sat up against the wall, propped up on display.

The message was clear. Fuck with Adron at your peril. It worked for Diogo.

"Because you're mine." He shrugged, sat up against the back wall of the cave, goort furs underneath, and motioned for his pet to sit with him. "What, you think I'm not happy with my pet?"

Her expression broke, for a moment, before she returned to her angry glares. Regardless, she sat down in front of him, and after he motioned for her to come closer, she sat between his legs on the furs with him. She already knew what he wanted.

"Don't hurt Tillia."

"Ha, I won't. Diogo likes her." Liked to fuck her. He was the bailiff. He fucked who he wanted. And Adron knew better than to stir ripples in the blood. "But Tillia knows better than to touch my property. I will have a word with her."

"She... didn't fuck me, ok? I did a different favor for her."

Adron squinted an eye at his pet, but the cold glare was enough to let him know she wasn't lying. Probably. He shrugged and gestured to her.

"Good. Now, spread your legs, and touch yourself. I've had a long journey, and it will take a long time to satisfy me. Prepare yourself."

A tinge of red ran through her skin, and she glared at him extra hard, as if she could will him to explode. But they had done this dance often enough, and she knew better than to defy him.

~~♥♥♥~~

So, on her knees, she slowly broke her eyes away from him as she spread her thighs, and slipped a hand down to her smooth mons. Her fingers found her lips and her clitoris, and she gently caressed them as she found enough anger to glare at him again.

Angry she may be, but they both also knew her body responded all too well, and her skin glowed redder by the moment as she touched herself. And Adron was content to watch. For ten minutes, he sat there, and looked his tiny pet up and down as she slowly warmed her body for him. And for the whole time, her face flowed between being angry with him, and blushing with both embarrassment, and arousal.

"I'll get you eventually," she said, voice wavering. Just a little, just a hint, something she tried to cover up. She failed, and she tried to cover it up with a harsh glare.

Adron smiled, and crept forward. She almost leaned back, but again, knew better, and the anger in her eyes slowly faded as her fingers worked her swelling lips.

He reached out, took her working hand, trapped it in his enormous grip, and pushed her. She fell onto her back on the furs, and groaned, frustrated and annoyed, and obviously horny despite herself. Well, he had been gone a long time, and the others knew better than to touch his pet. No one had fucked her in his absence.

She was his.

He got down onto his stomach between her legs, and smiled down at her little slit, and the first glistening beads of wetness. Growling down at him, she pushed at his head with her free hand, but his skull was enormous compared to her tiny hand, two horns towering over her. She might as well have been pushing against a mountain. He slipped his arms under her thighs, reached out with both hands, grabbed her wrists, and pinned them to the furs. She was trapped, her hands pinned at her sides, with his head between her thighs, her legs hooked over his shoulders.

She was so tiny compared to him, so small, it drove him crazy.

"I've missed you," he said.

"No you haven't."

"Oh?"

"Like you'd miss a slave, Adron."

"You're my pet. My only pet."

"Fuck you."

"Ha. I've been gone a while, and aching to get back to you this whole time."

"That's not the same thing as missing someone. You're just a horny animal."

He growled down at her, loud enough to send a rumbling vibration through, and she squeaked. But then he winked at her again, playful, teasing, and earned an annoyed groan from her, before he lowered his mouth down onto her tiny slit. Careful of his many, many sharp teeth, he covered the entirety of her pussy and mons with his mouth, and pushed his tongue against her entrance. She immediately clamped down and pulled against his hands, but she wasn't going anywhere. They'd done this dance hundreds of times, but every time, she insisted on fighting him.

It was part of the reason he loved fucking her.

Eventually, he forced his thick, long tongue into her squeezing insides, and he pulled another frustrated groan from Hannah, combined with one of her whimpering moans. She covered it up quick, and tried to pull her hands out from his grip, but it was futile. She could do nothing but lift her head and glared down at him, as he forced inch after inch after inch of his tongue into her depths. Already wet, he didn't have to push hard.

"Fuck... you..." She tried to keep her angry glare, but as he filled her with his tongue, with more and more of it until he was fighting against her stretching flesh, her angry graze broke. Guilty pleasure washed over her, and she struggled to keep her head upright to stare at him, as he buried her clitoris in rolling waves of his tongue that flowed down into her depths. Demons had very long tongues, and he forced more into her, until a distension showed along her abs where the rolling waves of his tongue pressed up against her until they stretched her depths deeper into her.

Watching, hearing, and feeling his pet grow hotter by the second ignited his own arousal. The colors of his body lightened and boiled with more red. His cock and testicles emerged from within his pelvis and pressed to the floor between his legs. And Hannah's eyes widened a little as she recognized the brightening color of his body.

She twisted and squirmed, and squeezed her thighs around his head. But he was massive, a titan of muscle compared to her. All she managed to do was force herself to squeeze harder on his tongue as he rubbed it against her clitoris harder and faster, all the while stretching her tiny slit more and more.

She managed one final glare before she collapsed against the leather, and came on his tongue. To cum that fast, she must have been quite horny while he was gone. How embarrassing for her. Tiny, whimpering mewls mixed with husky groans, and her legs shook around his shoulders as her muscles fought against him. Her juices trickled down over his tongue, mixing with his thick, hot saliva, before sliding down her skin onto the leather and fur.

But he didn't stop. He eased the pressure on her clitoris, but he pushed more of his tongue into her, every last inch, earning a shocked inhale from the squirming prey as he buried her deepspot in rolling waves of his tongue. He pushed it in deeper into her, causing the bulge on her abs to reach her navel as he stretched her, all while she gasped for breath as the orgasm tore through her.

Satisfied, he let go of her hands, sat up, and grinned down at her.

"Feeling better?"

"Fuck... you..." She forced herself up onto her elbows, and glared at him with that delicious mixture of frustration and guilt.

Chuckling, he lay on the leather beside her, facing her. She looked away, only more frustrated, but she did sneak a peek at him, his body, and his swollen cock, before hardening her gaze away from him again.

"Come closer."

"No."

Oh this woman. He laughed, leaned in, and ran his tongue along her neck, making her squirm and push against his chest with one hand. As she did, he slid in closer, propped his head up with one hand, elbow to the leather, while his other took her hip. She was a feather compared to him, and he easily rolled her onto her side facing away from him, and pulled her snug to his chest. He spooned her. And once the tiny, quivering creature was pressed to his body, he reached down, and pushed his cock between her thighs until it poked out from under her slit.

She was boiling, and soaked with a lot more than his saliva.

He leaned over her shoulder enough to admire the sight of his thick cock sticking out from between her thighs. Hannah refused to look at it, but her thighs shifted a little, rubbing at its thickness, and her heart rate soared.

His cock was a good deal longer than a human's, and over twice as thick. All in all, normal for a demon of his size and shape. And unlike a human's, the red length was covered in thick ridges at each inch, and he knew Hannah loved the shape of them forcing their way into her tiny entrance. It was why she squirmed now, and wriggled and tried to get away from him again. She knew what would happen once he was inside her.

He reached up with his free hand, and slowly wrapped finger and thumb around her neck. Instantly, a new sort of shiver went through her, the sort Hannah hated the most: excitement. He chuckled again as he leaned down over her head, and gave her cheek a long lick as he gently thrust his hips forward, softly nudging his cock a couple inches between her thighs, and up against her dripping slit.

"Put it in."

"No." She squirmed again, and pulled at the leather blanket with both of her hands. He did not release her.