A Taste of Hell: Adron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward, picked Hannah up, and gently set her closer to him between his legs so she was leaning on the inside of his thigh, her head by his hip, her back on the furs and his thigh, his cock lying along her breasts. Drenched in cum as his cock was, her breasts and chest were quickly coated as well, and she shivered in the groove of his thigh as his seed trickled down over her hard nipples.

"You're not done."

"Are you... fucking... shitting me?" she said, panting.

He hooked his left hand behind his head, relaxing, while his right slipped into Hannah's hair, and nudged her toward his cock.

A mess of trembling nerves and utterly exhausted, Hannah sighed, leaned in toward the side of his cock, and planted a kiss along it. Not good enough. He pulled up on her hair gently, earning a frustrated groan from his exhausted slave, and she rolled over to get on her knees in front of him.

He smiled down at her, licked his fangs, lips, and jawline, and kept his one hand in her hair. Her head was small enough he could encircle and crush her whole skull within it, if he wanted, and she knew it. Even so, she glared up at him, angry -- mostly at herself for giving in, he knew -- and set her lips against the swollen head of his cock.

She had to use both her hands to keep his cock upright, its size and weight causing it to bend slightly against her palms. But she managed, and she glared up at him more as she stroked and milked his drenched length. He was too thick to fit in her mouth, no matter how wide she opened it; they'd tried, several times. But when she used both hands and kissed and licked the glans of his cock, it was almost as pleasurable as the throat of a gorgala or tregeera.

But it wasn't the pleasure he was after, not truly. He smiled down at his pet, and drank the arousal and guilt in her eyes.

"You can try to kill me again tomorrow," he said. "Who knows, maybe I'll let my guard down."

"You broke my knife, bastard."

"True."

"And you let your guard down this time. I just... couldn't hit you hard enough."

"I told you, go for the red. You hit my back." Chuckling, he ran his fingers through her hair, idly combing it as she kissed, licked, and gently massaged his dripping length.

"Your red stuff is all in front of you." With a shaky hand, she gestured to his cock, and then to his stomach, chest, and thighs. Now that he was aroused, his body was indeed a lot more red in those areas. Blood, red. Brighter, even.

"Well if all you had to do to kill a demon was stab them in the back, it wouldn't be much of a challenge then, would it?" He smirked at her, leaned back, and watched as his tired, quivering pet did her best to give him a blowjob. They had a lot of days and nights to make up for.

But then of course he heard noises, other demons. The reason he hated Death's Grip.

He raised his eyes to the entrance of his alcove as a couple figures stepped into view. Tullius again? If the fucker wanted to avenge Costel, or fight over kill rights, Adron would--

No, not Tullius, way too short. And curvy.

"Adron," Tillia said, and she finger-waved at him.

"Tillia," he said, voice deadpan.

They met eyes long enough she realized he knew she'd given Hannah a knife. Her smile didn't waver.

"Filica," he said to succubus standing beside her friend.

She waved her devil tail at him. "Adron."

Tillia and Filica were classic succubi, with red skin, a couple short horns -- short compared to most demons at least -- and long, thin tails that ended in tiny spades. They had dark head tendrils that dangled down to their hips, and their faces were very human, more than any other demon. A blessing or a curse depending on the demon they were talking to.

They were six feet tall, and stood naked as they looked at him and Hannah with devious smiles. Enormous breasts, tiny waists with subtle abs, muscular and curvy, but with very feminine legs, volara -- succubi -- were always absurdly, ridiculously sexy. Weak, and beautiful. And no demon with a sense of self preservation was stupid enough to let their guard down around one.

Hannah tried to lift her head to look behind her, but Adron kept his hand in her hair, and forced her to keep her mouth where it was: pleasuring him. As his still-trembling pet groaned, annoyed, and resumed her work, his slid his long fingers and claws through her hair, teasing them along her scalp, and she shivered again. She'd never say it, but she liked it.

"Still alive?" Tillia said as she walked in, offering only fleeting glances at the myriad of skulls and other bones that decorated his sleeping hole.

"No thanks to you."

Filica laughed as she stepped in beside her companion. "You seem fine. And Hannah seems fine." She gestured to the small human as she came in closer and closer, until she was directly beside Adron. "How was your trip?"

Adron eyed her. She didn't know Adron worked for Zelandariel, or he hoped to God she didn't, cause if she did she could easily spin that to get Diogo on her side. And Adron's head on a pike.

"Fine."

"Mhmm." Chuckling, Filica stood on his other side, before she sat down beside him, legs out to the side. Her eyes ran down his body before settling on Hannah again. Hannah returned the succubus's hungry gaze with an angry glare, but she knew better than to stop, and she ran her tongue around Adron's glans in circles as she stroked his length.

"I've been thinking," Tillia said.

Filica raised a finger. "We've been thinking."

"Right. We've been thinking, Adron, that you've been entirely too distant."

"Mhmm. Too distant."

"We think you should let us get a bit closer. Tell us what you're up to." Nodding, Tillia sat down beside him, but unlike Filica, she made no efforts to hide what she wanted to do. She forced herself into the groove between his arm and chest, and pressed her massive, soft breasts into him as she ran a finger from his chin, down his chest, and down to his pelvis. "Filica and I can be of use."

Of use? So they did know he worked for Zel, if they were trying to aim up like this, get on Zel's good side. Or they were testing the water to see if he'd confirm he did work for her, or maybe worked for a demon they would prefer over Diogo.

Taking her friend's cue, Filica cuddled into his side as well, and pushed aside the arm he'd had out to hold onto Hannah's head. With a playful moan, the evil creature slid her own hand out and into Hannah's hair, earning a small squirm from his pet. But once Hannah met Adron's eyes again, she relented, and got back to work. With a little more enthusiasm than she had a moment before. A little jealous, perhaps.

"How stupid do you think I am?" he asked, rolling his eyes.

"Not stupid," Tillia said, "but... maybe too distrusting?" Her teasing hand slid further down his pelvis, until she slowly wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock. His length was more than long enough that despite Hannah using both her hands on it, there was room for more hands. "We've known each other for years, Adron. It's been months since we've last touched each other. Come on, let me in."

He rolled his eyes again, grinned down at Hannah, and they shared a knowing glance. He'd told her about succubi, how evil and manipulative they were, and she'd seen it first hand in the year she'd spent in Hell. It was probably why Hannah went to Tillia for a weapon. Smart. His pet was very smart.

He pushed Tillia's hand off his cock, and Filica's hand off Hannah's head. They both groaned in obvious frustration, and obvious arousal. The number one weakness of any volara or volarin was being denied what they wanted. They wanted him, his mind, his plans, and they wanted a piece of his body. Well, fuck them.

They didn't hold a candle to Hannah anyway.

As both succubi quietly whined, still snuggled into the nooks of his shoulder and chest, Adron reached around them, and took Hannah's arms.

"Adron?" she asked. "I... w-wait, I'm still... still really fucking sore... and... and..." Her eyes widened as he pulled her up toward them, and up and up until she was forced to climb onto his abs.

With one hand, he took her waist, and lifted her. With his other, he grabbed his cock, and aimed it up for her dripping, swollen slit. And he lowered her, slowly, taking his time to sink his cock into her clenching insides yet again.

Both succubi outright mewled with need as they watched, unable to look away from Hannah as her tiny pussy spread taut around the grooves and bumps of his cock. His pet let out a couple gasps as he eased her down, and she stared down at her own stomach as her flat belly distended with the thickness of his cock. Barely more than half of his length devoured, and his glans pressed up against her depths, and he slowed down even more, to let her tender body gently stretch deeper and deeper until she could fit more of him. Up and up, the bulge reached higher, until it pushed past her navel.

Succubi tried to act tough, like they were in control of their sexual hungers, but they were even worse than most demons. Both of them reached between their legs, and teased their clits as they watched, eyes unable to look away from the gasping Hannah as her swollen pussy pressed down against the base of his cock and pelvis. His pet's clit was engorged, her small, pink nipples even more so, and she pressed her hands down against his abs for support as she tried to get comfortable.

"Adron, Christ, I'm tired and... fu... fuuuck..." Her words melted away as he tightened his grip on her hips, and gently ground her back and forth.

"Tillia, Filica, I don't need you." He grinned down at the two succubi, still snug between his arms and chest, half trapped since his grip was now on Hannah's hips. "You don't know what I'm up to, and I see no reason to change that. And I don't want your sexual favors. Hannah does a better job of getting me off than either of you ever have."

They were trying to dominate his mind with their sin; felt like a wave against the mind. Two succubi at once was a powerful force of sin, of lust, and poor Hannah was feeling the effects. As much as she tried to keep her eyes on him, she frequently stared at the two curvaceous creatures, eyes locked on how their enormous breasts pressed and molded against his chest, or how both women were still caressing their clits between closed legs. And as much as he knew she'd never admit it, it wasn't long before Hannah ground her pelvis down toward him of her own accord, driven to it by the two succubi burying her with their sin, and by her own horny mind.

"She's just a human." Filica said.

"A betrayer."

The two succubi were just trying to upset Hannah, because they were envious, manipulative, nefarious creatures. And it was working. She frowned at the two of them, even as she blushed with more than just arousal.

Adron rolled his eyes, grinned at his pet, and slid one hand up to hold half her torso, other still locked on her hip and waist, and he half squeezed, half hugged his little pet with his large hands.

"She's mine, and I'll happily take her over you two. Now shut up and watch, or leave."

The two succubi groaned again, but when Adron sped up the pace of Hannah's grinding, they shut up and melted against Adron's chest as they stared on.

Hannah smiled. She wiped it away as quick as she could, but Adron saw it, and he winked at her as he sped her up.

Considering how long and hard he'd fucked her already, she wasn't lying about being sore. But it also meant her body responded quickly and easily, and she trembled in his hands as she soon came, leaking more juices down over the mess they'd already made. Which of course had both succubi mewling with delight and masturbating faster, until they were coming too. And despite what they said, it wasn't Adron they were staring at when as they fingered themselves. It was Hannah.

After a couple bounces of his mewling, drained, sweating, and tired pet, he came as well, and he relaxed back as he slowed everything down again. It wasn't like he was immune to the two succubi's sin, either. Resistant, not immune.

Trembling, Hannah stared down at the bulge along her stomach, and ran a hand down over it as it temporarily grew, only to quickly shrink again as her clenching insides forced out a wave of his cum. With her sitting on him, his cum poured out of her and onto his pelvis, thick waves of it that both Tillia and Filica ran a finger through, tracing white up along his abs as they snuggled into his side.

Hannah was utterly exhausted though, and the only thing keeping her up was his hands. So naturally, he let her go, and she collapsed forward. She tried to stay up, planting her hands on his abs, and then his chest as she came further forward, but soon she collapsed completely until her left cheek pressed to his sternum.

He set his palms on her back, covering most of her torso in his large hands, and pet her spine as she quivered on his cock. Filica and Tillia mewled and whined as they watched the little woman cum, and they fingered themselves all the harder.

Maybe fucking Hannah again was a bit much? He wanted to prove a point to the two conniving bitches currently snuggled into his chest, and he did, but Hannah had borderline passed out at this point. She was strong though, and despite her complaints, her body didn't lie. She came just as easily as any succubus.

She was strong. She'd get him some day, he knew that. Some day, she'd get him, and kill him. And he knew he'd be damn proud of her when she did.

"Adron, please?" Filica whispered. "No games. Please? She looks so... delicious."

He frowned down at the succubus, but Tillia did the same, looking up at him with begging eyes. They were delirious with arousal; which was pretty much the worst torture a volara or volarin could suffer.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine."

"Finally! Thank you!" Tillia groaned with excitement and desire, slid down his body closer to Hannah, sat up, and helped sit the exhausted girl up.

"W-What... what's... wait... I..." Hannah's eyes widened as she realized what was happening, but she wasn't going anywhere. She wouldn't be able to push herself up off the floor, let alone his body while he was still inside her. Inside, and still fully erect.

Filica joined her friend, and the two succubi climbed up onto Adron, one onto his abs, the other onto one of his legs; he was too big for her to straddle both legs. And Hannah disappeared between their bodies as they squashed their breasts against her. Soon, Hannah rocked back and forth again, fucking Adron as the two succubi forced her to, hands on her body, making her move, even as they rubbed their soaked slits against her body, and his. Their lips found her neck, and it wasn't long before they both had their fingers in her ass, fingering her as they hugged and humped her.

All Hannah could do was mewl and cum on his cock again.

Adron hooked his hands behind his head, and watched.

~~/♥♥♥~~