A Taste of Hell: Adron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are mine, betrayer. Put. It. In." He spoke more sternly, and tightened his grip around her throat. His fingers were more than long enough to completely circle it.

Despite her obvious attempts to control herself, she let out a tiny mewl, before gritting her teeth and looking away again. But even as she did, she reached down, and pressed her hand against the underside of his glans. Her hand was small compared to his cock. Very small.

He pulled his hips back enough to help, and she groaned with more frustration and guilt as she pushed it up against her smooth little slit. They'd done this many times, and she knew she had to keep her hand there until he managed to spread her wide enough to take him. It was half the reason he'd spent so longer stretching her with his tongue.

He eased his hips forward, and immediately her little slit spread tight, too tight. He pushed against it, and Hannah groaned as she squirmed against him, his hand still around her throat. With a little mewl, Hannah let his cock go, and his forward thrust forced it to slide along her pussy until the long shaft poked out from between her thighs again.

He tightened his grip on her throat a little, and grinned down at her as he licked her cheek again. "Try again."

With another shiver, she reached down with both hands this time, and helped guide the huge head of his cock against her swollen pussy. Adron pushed his hips forward, and sure enough, Hannah managed to keep his cock aligned with her slit. The delicious, wet, hot friction of her entrance spreading around his glans was euphoric, and he rumbled his pleasure down at her, catching her eyes as they rolled up. Hate him she might, but she loved the sensation of his cock spreading her wide, and wider, until finally her taut slit slid past the base edge of his glans, and around the groove below where it was thinner. Slightly.

"Fuuuuck," she whispered, closing her eyes and looking away.

He relaxed his grip on her throat, and she breathed deep, body relaxing. Of course, he took that opportunity to force another inch of his cock into her, and she clamped down immediately as a groan yanked the wind out of her.

Slowly, Hannah looked down, and as Adron forced another inch of his cock into her trembling insides, they both saw the distension on her flat belly grow. He forced in another, causing the bulge to move up her abs, and for another thick ridge on his huge girth to slip past her taut lips.

"Fuck... you... Adron." Her voice was weak, barely more than a whisper, and it sent hunger through him like fire.

He was tempted to give a witty retort. Him and his slave often had banter when he fucked her, usually along the lines of 'I'll kill you' responded with 'bring it on'. But tonight, he didn't feel like silly words. No, tonight, he was boiling with need for his pet, and dumb remarks would not do.

She had no idea how much it aroused him when she fought him. And if she ever did succeed in killing him, she had no idea how proud he'd be. But until that time, he was going to indulge himself, and her.

He pushed in another inch, pulling a moan from her as the fat head of his length, the size of her fist, finally pressed against her depths. A tiny wince of pain from her, and then a long, frustrated groan of pleasure, as he gently nudged his cock against her deepspot, pulling out an inch only to push it back in again.

He still had several inches to go.

"Masturbate," he said, and he tightened his grip around her throat hard enough to block her breathing.

A moment of panic shot through her, making her clench like a vise and struggle to get away from him. He didn't let her, pinning her to his chest and holding her there, until the inevitable happened. Hannah relented, reached down again, and began to play with her engorged, spread taut folds, and her swollen, sensitive clitoris.

He released his grip again, and forced in another inch, stretching her deeper again. Even as she trembled and her insides coated him with a new layer of juices, she knew better than to ignore an order. She continued to masturbate, fingers massaging her reddened lips between soft strokes of her clit, her digits occasionally brushing up against the thickness of his cock as he slowly forced more into her.

Spooning her meant he couldn't get every inch in her; that was fine, it could wait. For now, he pushed forward until her firm ass of muscle molded to the hardness of his pelvis, and he'd forced plenty of his length into her squeezing insides. He smiled down at her, but she looked away like she always did, even as her whole face glowed red.

He pulled back a couple inches, and pushed them back in, the thickness of his cock forcing each ridge and vein to rub and press mercilessly against her g-spot, while he stretched her depths into her again. And from there, he picked up a pleasant, slow-but-not-too-slow rhythm.

"You're... being... gentler... than usual." She frowned up at him, expecting him to take the opportunity her words created to suddenly pound into her hard. If he did, she'd insult him for him, call him an animal like she sometimes did.

So he didn't. Yet.

"A reward, for nearly killing me tonight. And for helping with Costel."

"Pfft." She frowned as she looked down at the leathers and furs, but her breathing only grew faster, and her insides clenched harder as he tightened his grip on her throat. But only for a moment, enough to let her realize her own body worked against her.

He increased the pace, still gentle but not so slow she could ignore him, and he withdrew a few inches after each thrust. The sort of rhythm that would slowly bring her to orgasm, and make her groan and squirm with each moment of it. No matter how hard she tried to ignore him, pushing his thick cock up into her clenching body and past the taut entrance of her slit soon had her more than just fighting to hide her groans. She masturbated faster, soaked fingers doing more than caressing her clit and lips. She wanted to cum.

He squeezed on her throat again, not so tight she couldn't breathe, but enough for her to feel the pressure of his grip. He thrust harder, enough to feel her hard ass ripple against his pelvis. He pulled her tighter into his chest as well, pinning her head by her throat against his sternum as he fucked her.

And she masturbated faster and faster, until she suddenly stopped. She clutched at his wrist and held on as her body quaked, her insides tightened all the more, and a fresh coating of her hot juices flowed over his length. She started to mewl, but after a few seconds all she could manage was pants and gasps. She may have stopped masturbating, but he didn't stop thrusting.

"Adron... st... op..."

He chuckled down at her as she looked up and met his eyes, her gaze wide and begging. He slowed down, but he didn't stop. Stopping was no fun. Stopping would give her a proper break, a moment to cool down, and he didn't want that. No, he only slowed down, forcing her orgasm on and making her tremble and clench and squirm until another coating of her juices leaked out of her.

And when she finally stopped squirming, he picked up the pace again, harder than before.

"Adron! I... need... break..."

He growled into her ear, and thrust harder, forcing his body snug to hers and sinking another inch into her at the apex of each thrust, stretching her deeper each time. Her groans turned into tiny squeaks, telling him his little pet was going to cum again. Tingling warmth under his testicles, and sharp sparks of bliss flowing down from his glans announced his own growing pleasure, and forced him to push harder.

"Adron, please... need... br--"

He tightened his grip on her throat, blocking her voice, her breathing, as he thrust harder. The first warm gush of his cum poured through him and into her, sending waves of pleasure through his cock and out into his pelvis, and he rumbled satisfaction as he pinned Hannah tight against his chest.

She squirmed and wriggled, and pulled at his wrist, but a few rough thrusts from him, each flooding her stretched pussy in white, soon had his pet trembling as her insides clamped down, and her juices soaked his girth. Unable to fight him, she quivered as she came, and managed to look over her shoulder up at him as he choked her. He looked down at her, where her head was pinned to his chest, and growled, a hungry, animal sound, as he filled her with his cum.

It took a while to finish his climax. Each gush of cum quickly flooded her insides, only to pour out of her pussy and splash over her thighs and his testicles. Each thrust forced the bulge along her abs to reach up to nearly reach her navel. Each moment, he clenched her throat tight, choking her as he fucked her, forcing her little body to spasm and quiver on his cock. She melted into him as he did.

Finally done, he released her throat, and she gasped as her body at last released tension.

"You're gonna kill me," she whispered between pants, "one of these days."

"Never." He smiled down at her, and winked. Which earned an annoyed groan from her. Such a fun game.

He rolled her over onto her stomach, and he rolled with her. But instead of fucking her lying down, he knelt up straight, his legs outside hers, and his cock pulled free of her clenching flesh. A sliver of her pink insides exposed themselves as each thick inch of his girth pulled free, and she whimpered when finally the fat head of his cock popped free, allowing another gush of white cum to flow out of her.

She started to crawl away, but Adron chuckled down at his little pet, and grabbed her hips. She glared at him and pulled at the furs, trying to get away. He didn't let her. She pulled harder, body quivering as she found some strength, but not much, barely enough to cause the heavy furs to shift underneath her.

"Adron, wait. I need... a break..." When she finally realized she wasn't getting away, her eyes widened in panic as she looked over her shoulder at him. Anger was still in her eyes, intelligence, more plans running through her mind about how she was going to kill him. But it all melted away as he held her waist, and slowly pulled her toward him. She grabbed the leather and pulled harder, desperate to get away, but she was weak, trembling, and exhausted.

With one hand, he set the soaked head of his cock against her slit, and guided it into her boiling flesh, as he pulled her toward him with the other. It was a lot easier to enter her now after stretching her, and soon enough, his glans slipped past the clenching muscle of her entrance. She tried to glare at him over her shoulder, with her now on her hands and knees, but her expression melted away as he began to penetrate her. The humans called it doggy style.

A guilty groan escaped her as he slowly sank inch after inch into her, until his glans pressed against her deepspot, and her spread taut insides were forced inward. He kept going, forcing delicious mewls out of her as he gently pushed in another inch, and another. Every futile attempt she made to crawl away caused muscles to clench and squeeze, and he rumbled his pleasure as he let her try to get away. He even let her succeed, a little, a couple inches of his cock slipping free as she crawled, before he pulled her back toward him.

He did love to tease her.

It took only a few moments to reach the depth he'd been penetrating her when spooning her. But he needed to go slow to stretch her those last couple inches. She was only human. But taking his time was half the fun, and he smiled down at her small, trembling body, the tiny waist and toned ass, as he pulled it toward him. She tried to crawl away again, and he punished her with a gentle yank, grinding his glans against her depths and earning a squeak from her. Eventually she relented, and glared at him all the more as he stretched her deeper, and deeper.

It took several minutes of gentle, playful teasing and grinding, but he made progress, and her drenched insides slowly stretched to accommodate him. Finally, he managed to force her lips around the last ridge of his length, and she groaned as her head fell to dangle between her shoulders. The sight of her tight, firm ass molding to his pelvis as he made sure to bury every inch into her, was glorious.

Trembling, she refused to collapse, and glared over her shoulder at him again. Defiant, and beautiful. She looked back to the alcove door, crawled toward it, and he let her yet again. She didn't get far. He looked down and watched her spread tight clenching slit squeeze on his girth, and as she managed to crawl further away, inches of his length pulled free of her, showing a sliver of her drenched, pink insides pulling out along with him. And whenever one of the thick grooves of his cock slipped free of her clenching pussy, she groaned again, paused, quivered, and resumed crawling.

When only the glans of his cock remained, he tightened his grip on her hips again, and thrust into her, hard, sinking every inch into her, and stretching her deep.

"Fuck!" With a high pitched squeak, she fell, arms giving out and chest flattening against the leather blanket. Her insides shivered between clenching spasms, muscles refusing to relax as she trembled. She didn't orgasm again, not yet, but he recognized the signs. It wouldn't take much to make her cum again and again until it hurt.

"You really think I'd let you get away?" Chuckling, he gently slid her forward, and yanked her back toward him hard enough her large ass rippled as it smacked against his pelvis. Hannah squeaked again, arms shaking and struggling to push her back up onto her palms. She managed, eventually, but another hard thrust quickly had her back on the leather, arms giving out and ass up in the air.

He spread his knees, lowering his pelvis so he could stay aligned with the much smaller creature, resettled his grip on her waist, and pounded into her. No longer hitting her with long single strokes, he thrust into her again and again, rapid thrusts that each withdrew half his length before slamming it back into her. His heavy testicles slapped against her dripping clitoris, soaked in her juices, and his.

A single minute was all it took to have his pet quivering on his cock, and dripping a new wave of juices over his testicles.

She stopped trying to push herself up. She lay there, moaning, legs occasionally kicking at the leather beneath them before going limp. Her toes curled hard, and her clenching insides rippled with spasms as she came. He didn't stop, but he did slow down a bit. She was only human, after all. If he went too hard too long, she'd pass out, so he eased the pace for her, and gently slipped every inch of his length out of her quivering insides, save for the head of his cock.

And then he slammed the whole length of it back into her again, every inch, every bump and groove of the the thick girth. He buried it into her hard enough her ass jiggled against him, and poor Hannah managed another, weak squeak.

Right hand firm on her hip, he lifted his left hand, and slapped her ass.

"Nnnng!" Another desperate, weak squeak from her. She managed to turn her head enough to look up at him over her shoulder; he was leaning forward over her with how huge he was. The look in her eyes was delicious, and obvious. She loved it. A mix of exhaustion and guilty pleasure dripped from her eyes, mixed with tears from overstimulation.

He slapped her ass again, and relished both how her firm, round ass rippled with the hard impact, and how she clenched on him as her body shook. He changed hands, and slapped her other ass cheek, earning the same result. He stopped fucking her, and gave her a little time to breathe and recover, but each spank ripped the breath out of her with a mewl or moan, and each one made her quiver on his cock like a trembling leaf as she clamped down on his length.

He took both her hips into his grip once again, and pounded into her, faster.

"Sl... slow... d... down..."

He growled down at his pet, deep and guttural, and reached forward. He wrapped his right hand around her neck, and his grip was large enough to cover both her throat, and much of her shoulders, back, and chest. Growling louder, chest rumbling as need boiled through him, he pulled on her torso, lifting her up until her torso was higher than her waist. Her arms dangled as gravity pulled her toward him, burying her balls deep on his length.

He thrust harder, left hand holding her waist and hip, while the other kept her torso raised, one enormous finger around her throat. Hannah managed only several more mewls and whimpers before she went quiet, struggling to breathe between her pants. But as she did, her insides trembled, and another wash of her warm fluids dripped down over his length and down his testicles.

He was relentless. The pleasure was building again, and he couldn't ignore it anymore, the pleasure, her, how her body and noises summoned the hunger in him. Eat her. Devour her. Take her and rip her open. Indulge in her resonance in the most satisfying way possible. Rip out her guts and listen to her screams before you tear her heart out and eat it.

He wouldn't be the first demon to kill and eat his pet in the middle of sex. He--

No, never. He would not kill her. She was his, but not his meal. He was not Costel, or Diogo, or the others. He was better than them.

He tightened his grip around her throat until she could no longer breathe, pulled her head snug to his sternum, and he came. Hot, heavy fluid poured into her, and he looked down over her to admire the sight of her lithe body struggle to contain him. She managed to peek up at him, arms still dangling, eyes glazed from cumming too many times, mouth hanging open. A bulge ran up the length of her stomach, passing her navel, showing how her tiny waist distended with the thickness of his cock. And as he flooded her insides, the bulge grew, only to shrink again as her clenching insides forced out his cum until it flooded down over his testicles, and both their legs.

He slowed his thrusts, but didn't stop. Keeping her head pinned to his chest with his right hand, his left hand eased her pelvis forward as he pulled back his hips, before he slammed his cock into her again. His pet tried to squeak, but his grip around her throat was tight and immovable. All she could do was shudder, and slowly roll her eyes up as they partially closed, as she came again. He thrust again, admiring the distension his cock created along her belly, and hungry to feel her cum again. She clenched as hard as her exhausted body could, and drenched him in another wave of her juices, and another.

"You, are mine," he growled, and he thrust into her hard again, several more times, all while relentlessly pinning her head to his chest, grip on her throat unending. Her eyes were still half closed, arms hanging, legs weak and useless beneath them both. Too exhausted to so much as lift her fingers, but as he filled her with the final gushes of his thick, heavy cum, she came the moment he said the words. She drenched him.

Satisfied, he stopped thrusting, released her throat, and gently set her down on the leather and short fur. Trapped between pleasure waves, his pet gasped as best she could, desperate to get air back into her lungs, even as her orgasm pulsed up and down through her body. With her chest once again flat to the leather, her ass remained in the air, his cock still buried inside her, and he smiled as he enjoyed the milking grip of her orgasm spasms. He set both hands on her hips, and gently ground her ass against him, keeping her balls deep on his length as she came, and milked the final tingles of pleasure of his own pleasure.

Once they were both done, he slipped his cock free of her, enjoyed the sounds of her whimpers, and the sight of her tight slit squeezing him on the way out, before pouring with another wave of his cum once he was finally free. He licked his fangs, sat back against the curved alcove wall, furs underneath him, and spread his legs out so Hannah lay between them.