All Comments on 'A Taste of Incest - Turkey (Dad)'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Liked it very much

Good story. Nice release. Still hot.. going back to read the other version...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

read both versions just the names have changed

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@anon: exactly right

Yes, the two stories are almost the same except for a gender change causing very slightly different dynamics. This is an experiment in reader preferences. So far, both versions have similar vote scores, but the MOM version has about twice the view and vote counts. I find this ironic since I wrote it as the DAD version and then modded it for MOM. The DAD version is 'purer' but the MOM version gets more attention.

I may repeat this in other stories with different changes, maybe for the Valentine contest. The same love story, one as sister-sister, another as brother-brother, and one as brother-sister. I can guess at the outcomes but it won't hurt to try, heh heh. I'd probably get similar reactions to aunt-nephew vs uncle-niece. It's all for Science.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what this excellent story shows

is that daughters often are as hot for their daddy as dads (secretly) lust for their baby girl. No surprise there. A girl may sometimes want something more, something deeper than what a boy her own age can offer. She'll see something real interesting jumping around in her daddy's pants or making a big bulge between his thighs when he's sitting down, and she instinctively knows that that something can do her a world of good. Dad's probably been fighting his keen interest in his baby girl's cute little coochie, and now that she's ready to spread her slender legs and give him her sweet slit on a silver platter, the father becomes an eager partner in their hot incestuous fuck. They glory in his pumping his fat veiny daddy-dick in and out of her tender innocent pink vagina, till the father blows his heavy daddy-balls right up his little girl's tight little twat. Then he bangs the shit out of her all over the house, any time they feel like it, which is practically always. Baby girl isn't happy unless going around with a twatful of her daddy's semen.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

really liked it. going to the mom story now.

LatinKarenLatinKarenover 9 years ago
Excellent

Well, written, very believable in situation and intent. Sexy but not vulgar. A nice bit of literature. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
935 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES