A Taste of My Own Medicine

Story Info
How I found out I'm a switch.
1.8k words
4.14
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surgery waiting room was almost completely deserted, two dozen empty chairs and a bored looking receptionist. It appeared that mine was the last appointment of the day and she was looking forward to going home. On approaching the desk her tunic suggested she was some sort of therapist rather than a receptionist. It fitted her slim figure closely and her bare arms were toned. She looked up somewhat annoyed and asked my business. I informed her of my appointment with the nurse.

"There's no-one else here," she said, jabbing at her keyboard, "and I can't see an appointment. You'll have to phone tomorrow and reschedule."

"My appointment has been booked for weeks," I said, "could you check again."

She huffed and her vaguely pretty face twisted into a slight sneer, "I've checked. Also I'm not the receptionist, they've all gone home because there are no more appointments."

"Well let me think," I said slowly. Snooty young ladies are not my favourite.

"There's going to have to be some sort of medical activity since I'm here now," this made her look up wide-eyed. They became even wider when I came round the desk and strode over to her. She leapt to her feet and protested nervously, "what do you think you're doing?".

Taking her by the arm, I pulled her down the corridor to the nearest examination room and closed the door. She backed up to the wall as I snatched a white coat off its hook, put it on and stood very closely in front of her, putting on my most reassuring smile, "It's time for your examination, you'll have to remove your clothes. Unfortunately there isn't anyone available to chaperone, but we can manage, don't you think?"

She looked up at me, pretty hazel eyes framed with shoulder length dark hair.

"Is it going to hurt?" she whispered.

"A little," I said, "but you understand you need to be punished." She gave a slight nod, her eyes watering slightly.

Lifting the tunic, she shrugged out of it and then stopped. A lacy white bra didn't leave much to the imagination -- small breasts heaving as her breath increased.

"Drop your trousers," I ordered.

She obeyed and they pooled around her ankles, revealing plain white briefs hugging narrow hips and a flat stomach. My hand dropped easily into the waistband, my finger probing between her legs, unsurprisingly finding her vulva ready and her gasp loud in my ear. My other hand pulled her pants down to hip level as my finger slipped in and out a few times, the inside of my finger brushing her clitoris and her gasps getting heavier. My spare hand now reached round her left side and grabbed her buttock, which I pulled to get her face against the wall, pelvis pushed back so my finger could continue working between her legs.

"I'm going to perform an anal examination now," I said and she whimpered quietly.

I extracted my wet finger and rubbed it around the outside of her anus then pushed it inside. Another heavy gasp followed by my spare hand going back to the front, and slipping inside her from the other side. Both fingers were now sliding in and out, one in front and one behind.

"Is it uncomfortable?" I asked in her ear, and she nodded. After a little longer I removed both hands. Her bottom was still pushed out and it looked in dire need of some punishment.

"In that case you're going to get a spanking," I informed her, which resulted in another whimper.

My open palm alternated spanking each buttock, starting reasonably gently but then increasing in force until they became first pink and then deliciously red and she started begging me to stop and soon was crying softly.

I stopped and turned her round to face me. She looked up into my eyes, hers red dimmed and full of tears. "Take it out," I said.

She pulled down my zip, reached inside and freed my very hard cock, which twitched and throbbed in her hand.

"On your knees, hands behind your back," I ordered.

She sank down and put her hands out of sight. I held her hair at the back of her head and pushed my cock into her mouth through parted lips already parted by heavy breaths. Slow thrusts in and out of her mouth, not pushing in too deeply, her eyes were closed, the sight of her breasts heaving and her bare hips, all had me coming quickly, and she didn't spit anything out.

Then the door opened and the nurse came in just as I finished zipping my trousers back up. There was no confusing the state of undress and the position of the therapist however. The nurse's eyebrows rose and I observed she was by no means a skinny little thing like the therapist. The word Amazonian came to mind.

She spoke to the girl, "pull your pants up dear, but you might as well take your trousers fully off."

As the girl complied, she said to me, "You're hear for a prostate exam. Take off your clothes."

She stood hands on hips and it was clear she would accept no argument.

As I started removing my clothes she said, "judging by the colour of my colleagues bottom, before your prostate exam it would be prudent to warm your bottom up too."

Surprisingly, I felt myself growing hard again at the prospect of being on the receiving end of this woman's hand. As I stood naked in front of them both, they looked surprised too.

The nurse pulled a wooden chair away from the desk, sat and beckoned me over. I found myself unceremoniously pulled across her muscular thighs and her hand immediately strike my bare backside. A yelp burst from my mouth and she repeatedly struck my buttocks, her hand seemingly large enough to spank both at the same time. Admittedly my bottom is fairly compact, you could even say a bit feminine apart from the hairiness. As it warmed up quickly and started to feel quite uncomfortable as well as humiliating, I noticed the therapist watching intently, lips parted, one hand gently touching her panties. The nurse's movements were also causing a rubbing between my own legs and she must have sensed there would soon be an accident and pushed me off onto the floor.

"Bend over the desk," she commanded, "and keep a gap between your crotch and the table. We don't want a mess."

I did as she instructed, leaning on my forearms, my presumably bright red and stinging bottom exposed to both women. There followed the sound of a latex glove being put on, followed by a squelch of lubricant. This was roughly inserted into my anus by what felt like a thick finger and I gasped loudly. The finger must have also been quite long because it felt like my anus was pretty full. The finger slid out and then back in hard, this repeated several times.

"It's tricky finding the prostate," the nurse said in an amused tone, "I'm having to keep retrying. Is it uncomfortable?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Poor little boy. Well it can't be helped."

The thrusting of her finger in and out of my anus continued for a little while and it was indeed rather on the sore side, but the combination of pain and humiliation was doing nothing to reduce my hard-on.

"Why don't we give the therapist a go," the nurse said cruelly, "you've probably got strong fingers. See if you can find his prostate."

"I'd love to try it," came the reply, "my fingers are slimmer than yours so I'll use two."

Again came the sound of a glove snapping on and the squelch of lubricant. A thick hardness rammed into my anus with no attempt at gentleness. It was very uncomfortable but this time more clearly designed to humiliate as the victim of my earlier domination slid her double fingers in and out in clear replication of sodomisation. As she continued, I felt her lean down and speak softly into my ear.

"I think you like this. And I bet you didn't even know you'd enjoy being the plaything of a strong woman or two. Shame we don't have a strap-on available."

Without waiting for an answer she stood back up and unceremoniously pulled her hand free. She walked round the desk into my field of view, allowing me to see the smirk on her face as she picked up a plastic ruler. Coming back around behind me I felt the ruler whack my already punished buttocks. This repeated for quite a while, the only sound being the contact between the ruler and my bottom. Finally it stopped. Again she leant down and whispered in my ear.

"Next time you come for an appointment make sure you let me know so we can take it in turns again. I do enjoy a good switch."

She looked over at her colleague.

"Sit on the floor," the nurse said.

I lowered myself down on the rough carpet, which did nothing to alleviate the soreness of my buttocks.

"I'm feeling rather aroused now," the therapist said.

"Ok then lie down on the floor," the nurse said to me, "my colleague here is going to make use of your tongue."

As I obeyed I saw the therapist raise her eyebrows but then grin and remove her pants. She lowered herself until her thighs straddled my face and her vulva pressed against my mouth.

"Tongue out," she barked.

I did as instructed and she rubbed herself against it, moaning softly. This continued for several minutes until her breath became very fast. She leant forward and continued to slowly rub against my tongue for another couple of minutes before standing up and getting dressed. She left her shoes off though and came back over to me. Leaning against the desk with one hand she rubbed her foot against my very hard cock, almost stamping on it. Back and forth went her foot until I gasped and shuddered and spurted spunk over my stomach. It was possibly the worst humiliation of the evening's events, but there was a bit worse to come.

The nurse slipped off her shoes and stood next to the therapist.

"Crawl over and kiss our feet," she said, "twenty-five on each foot for a total of one hundred."

It was totally humiliating and totally arousing. Kissing the bare feet of two magnificent females who had punished me and used me like some kind of sex toy. I had loved and hated it at the same time. Mainly though it had established once and for all that I am a switch and would from that moment have to balance both those sides of myself.